Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Idk wearing kids pattern pjs, diapers, feeling like a child. It's skeevy asf and no I in no way believe you. As it's fair say most don't.

2. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    I love her sense of humour. Please let her know she's making strangers smile on the internet.

3. Deleted member 115072

You don't have to believe what I write and I won't convince you that it's not fiction if you don't believe it.

I don't want to discuss or argue with anyone here, so if what I write about my relationship with Mistress is going to irritate anyone, I won't describe it that way.

true42 likes this.
  4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I don’t think ABD fetish is for everyone. Personally, I would find it a weird turn off and don’t understand how anyone could find that sexually appealing.

That said, I don’t understand the whole sissification fetish. People write about that all the time without prejudice.

Hopefully you’ll find some level of tolerance, but you should also understand the disgruntles. It’s close to worse scenarios

Nosaint and Beyondheat like this.
  5. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    I find it strange when practitioners of one kink, that the mainstream could well recoil from and consider perverted and abnormal choose to be outraged at someone with a different kink.

ABDL or Paraphilic infantilism isn't my kink, but I'll not kink shame any one that finds it works for them.

I don't see a link to paedophillia, which I do condemn of course. If a consenting adult wants to dress as and be treated like a child by another consenting adult, who am I, a guy that likes to have his genitals locked away, suffer CBT sessions and dress as a caricature of a sexualised type of femininity, to complain?

Pgp, bondinchas, true42 and 2 others like this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think its because you are in reality in a sexual context role playing a child and by implication your partner is playing the adult that is playing with the child's sexuality. or even playing with the child sexually .. in other words a pedophile

If you are happy with that.. then all you are being asked to do is keep it to yourself as to some for whatever reasons ...ranging from their own mistreatment as a child to normal decency ... rightly or wrongly find your revelations sick.
    I tend to agree, especially where diaper play is involved with or without scat, but as long it is not real children involved in your fantasy world then generally I don't give a damn.
    Other people's fantasies are for me generally their own business.

Relating a fantasy without prior warning is perceivably involving others in your kink without their consent

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:

Whilst I tend to side with you on this
    Anything that maybe be conceivably perceived as being of an infant or pedophile nature should be preceded by sufficient indication/warning for those that would be potentially offended to be able to make an informed decision as to whether they want to continue on that thread or not

I do have concerns about with people that involve themselves with child mommy or daddy roles but they do not affect me personally

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    On reflection I would prefer it if the post that prompted this exchange and the ones that followed it including my own of course were moved to a more suitable place or thread
    OR were all deleted as not being in keeping with this thread

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  9. LockedAndSafe

LockedAndSafe Pierced. Caged 24/7 unless being used.

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    I'm not sure about anyone else, but none of the most recent responses would make my list of hot things my keyholder has said. Perhaps those so inclined could start another thread more specific to their interests.

10. Deleted member 115072

I have read all the replies to my thread and I must admit that you are right. I shouldn't write about it and keep the details of my relationship with Mistress to myself.

Everyone has their own fetishes and I don't condemn anyone. However, I now understand that it could have been taken the wrong way even though no one is being harmed by it. I abhor pedophilia, but I understand that when describing the details of the adult relationship I am in, it could be associated with it.

I am very sorry to all of you, especially those whom I offended. And I agree with the proposal to delete my previous entries and those that referred to them.

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    трамваите рожалыста на высоку ис эа деда мороза

12. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    I had too much to drink last weekend. Woke up feeling Ill and she simply said

“you need control back in your life so go upstairs and put your cage back on then give me the screw key”

“It was a mistake letting you out after your 100 days as I prefer you not to cum. You won’t for a very long time”

I am so relieved as I prefer being caged at all times and was gutted to orgasm earlier this year as I had settled into the fact I would not again. Fingers crossed this time as we both want and orgasm free lifestyle for me.

13. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Gave Her a finger orgasm the other night while She vigorously massaged and yanked my balls. When done She said “you get credit for giving me another orgasm but you’re still a long way away from getting one yourself”.

14. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    I'd been ill for a few days and so unlocked. I was feeling better on Thursday and so locked myself up. She leaves before me in a morning, but we work close by each other. I dropped the key in to her as she stood just outside her office. She hasn't expected that I was going to. With a big smile she said:

"Oh good. That's made me so happy. I'm really looking forward to my exciting evening now and tea in bed in the morning. I might even forget to bring the key home for the weekend..."

15. Chloé Rian

Chloé Rian She's in control

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    Wife gave me an unplanned caged ruin while riding me the other day during a teasing session.

The next afternoon she was back at the nipple teasing

"I need to get those balls filled up again if I'm going to let you fuck me this weekend"

16. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    Yesterday. Saturday is my cleaning and shaving day, so my shower is uncaged. She had shower before me. I go out of the bathroom and I see she is still naked, laying on the sofa. Going to her for the morning balls squeezing routine, but instead she just opens her legs. All right, time for breakfast, so I start eating her out.
    Couple of seconds after I started she stops me and says: You can eat it, but first you have to put the cage back.

17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Latest hot thing

the other day I mentioned to my Lady that it was her birthday the other day and coincidentally another 1/2 anniversary since she began my denial.
    The skype connection was not good
    She asked me when was the full anniversary
    I said its May
    she cam back with.
    What do you mean MAY its going to be damn sight longer than May if I have anything to do with it
    I said you have everything to do with it and I explained I'd said it was in the month of May
    Damn Skype she said.. and then maybe to cover her confusion I don't know she said
    Well it will be at least May and don't expect it to end there.. now that clears that up.
    Which was for me an instant cage filler.
    and then she told me ...in future just be clear you are to ask me to continue to keep you locked and denied at least once every 7 days then there will be no more confusion
    if a cage can be more than full then mine was

I've always known my future release date was indefinite rather than permanent
    But this is the first time I have ever been given a minimum release date
    6 months away but to me it was and is hot as hell.

18. Josephina

Josephina New member

Local Time:
    She said that after my holiday she wil keep me in my cage for 6 months ……
    But don’t worry she said … you will forget the feeling of cumming ….

19. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife has just gone out. As she left she said "don't misbehave".
    I said "I can't, I'm locked in my cage".
    She said "good", then, as she walked away she said "goodness knows where I put that key".
    Actually she does know (I think) and in any case there is a spare locked in the safe.

20. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm happy that my cage is physically secure. I am pleased about that because, I have got to the stage where I would almost certainty take it off and cheat if I could. I began to worry that the weak point in the security might be appealing to my wife and she not being strict enough. I kept wondering how to check without topping from the bottom. This morning we were both a bit tired and grumpy. The conversation went like this:
    "You'd be really grumpy if you weren't locked in your cage."
    "Oh I was thinking of asking you if I could be let out."
    "Why, is it getting sore?"
    I almost said "yes", but did manage "no", realising that I really had to tell the truth. In any case she would want to see the evidence, more out of concern for my well-being rather than to check on cheating.
    "In that case, there is no chance", she replied.
    So, that's it, I'm completely safe and secure under :lockkey:. :):love:

21. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    We've been vanilla for a few weeks.

This morning she said to me "I'm missing it being locked."

I locked back up and gave her the key. I was surprised that I immediately started leaking pre-cum, we had sex a couple of days ago, how did I get instantly desperate.

She smiled and said "It's been conditioned."

22. servant

servant Member

truck driver
    Local Time:
    I am new to chastity, but turned me on when she told me that she owns my cock now.

23. mostly_harmless

Local Time:
    As we are starting out again and still finding our feet, My KH asked if being locked and denied for a long time was going to damage my health in any way.

I said no as it's not like I'm never going to cum again right?

She just replied with Erm...

24. Chastityguy100

Chastityguy100 Active member

Local Time:
    Just said last night.. dont ever correct me lol

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  25. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Tying you up or down right now and forcing you to fuck me is really turning me on right now.

Received above text from my Goddess today; literally left me tongue-tied (sorry RE pun...).
    The fact that my Goddess randomly thinking of tying me up and apparently getting wet as a result is beyond words... (Note: Not coming across in above copy/paste from text was also devil emoji and water/rain emoji droplets / aka She was wet...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice