How does your partner feel about permanent chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by IB-Chaste, Nov 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    We always focus on our periods of denial. Lock up times. Milestones etc… It’s so easy to forget that there are two sides to the equation.

I’m about to begin a four month lockdown. We’ve delayed the start as long as possible to enjoy as much sex as possible before hand! Can’t argue with that.
    My wife likes me being caged, she understands the benefits and in turn has a lot of fun along the way. As in any good relationship, she likes to make me happy. This however will be the longest I have been locked up without release for any sort of fun.

For her, this is the longest she will go without penetrative sex! I didn’t think so much about that side until we discussed it openly. As I wanted to ensure that she was compensated in her sacrifice, I asked about her side of the coin. How we could ensure she has as much fun as possible?

It transpires that this is going to be far more difficult to maintain than I initially thought. She is going to miss my penis as much as I am. Putting it to her that she gets in the mood even when we don’t have sex and so she doesn’t need it to be satisfied, she talked of her turn ons before blindsiding me with something so clear and logical that I’m amazed by my own obliviousness to it;

She doesn’t need my penis for sex or to orgasm, but the potential to have it is her biggest driving factor in arousal. She needs to know it’s available to get in the mood.

Ordinarily, this isn’t a problem. She has a key and can play whenever she wants. This lockdown is different.

So the question is twofold?

How have your conversations about chastity enlightened your understanding of your partner?

And if you have been through a long lockdown (and I’m talking without using the key) how have you ensured that your partner still feels the same level of satisfaction in your sex life?

Beyondheat and littleguy3 like this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Been locked full time for six years. She can unlock and play with her toy any time she pleases. I rarely get to finish. Ironically, we have far more intimacy than before being locked.

Chastity and our FLR have raised the level and quality of communications. This may be the best aspect overall. And, we have learned a lot about each other and grown together.

Being “permanently locked” may not be as exciting as it sounds. She likes me to be frustrated and desperate. She likes the intensity. That is where the fun is. The intensity keeps the relationship fresh and interesting.

If she locked me and tossed the key, I would just get used to it and things would get boring fast. If you can’t use it, you tend to forget about it over time.

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    A long time ago, my wife said, "I prefer you this way." I think that's true of a % of women, and if chastity is involved it tends towards "permanent".

4. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    My wife has slowly realized she prefers it when I’m slightly frustrated sexually. However, she’s nowhere near the point that she’d want me to be always locked. She’s also really put off by the idea of me getting a piercing for it. I wish she’d be into that sometimes.

5. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    I’m in my device 365 days a year. But I’m out whenever she wants, which is usually about twice a week and for about an hour or so. She will never let chastity impact her sex life period.

6. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Agreed-for the women who appreciate chastity in their partner, I think its common for it to become permanent. That's what happened in our case. I brought up the idea of locking up as a way to re-kindle our sex life, which had declined over the years. I think she was a little apprehensive at first, but once we were into it for a while, she told me how much she enjoyed it. She then asked if I'd be willing to go longterm, which has ended up being permanent.

7. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    We’ve been doing it sporadically from the start of our marriage, and it’s only now, 15 years later, that she wants to start increasing waiting times.

8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Some of you know this, but for those who don't, my wife and I have been "foxing" (ie, me using a strapon for her) for close to 25 years. Mrs Edge prefers PIV, and I had no problems in bed. But as she discovered that she liked me locked for longer and longer periods, we had to come up with an alternative. We tried several different units before discovering the Vixskin line. I swear we sound like an ad for them, but they are fantastic quality, and very lifelike. We started with the average sized Tex, which we used for years. A couple of years ago, when she was convinced that she could live with me locked permanently, I asked her if she wanted to trade up a bit. We ended up with the Ranger X - pricey, but for us, definitely worth the money. I heat it up in a mug of hot water so it's up to body temperature, and over the past couple of years she has been very, umm, expressive about her enjoyment.

9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    One word; Intimacy.

All of the devbauchery and toys and #somes and edging and ruins and polyfuckery will whither on the vine but true intimacy will last a lifetime.

If one or both of you haven't realised this then desire for what you haven't go will rule you.

10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Romance isn't dead.

Maybe a microwave in the bedroom....40 seconds on high, ding, "your cock is ready m'am".

11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    We've never discussed "permanent", but my wife has always suggested that she wants me to "break the world record" (however long that might be, we haven't established that yet!)

And recently, she told me "I prefer you locked", so from that I've assumed that she's all for it essentially being permanent. Whether she'll forego having PIV every now and then remains to be seen.

Danny15, Caged4Sazz and Sirtofawn like this.
  12. Nosaint

Nosaint Member

Local Time:
    My wife would probably prefer to drop chastity altogether. However, she will put up with fairly long periods of keeping me locked 24/7. It was more than 3 months earlier this year and it's October to? January or February or??
    She admitted she missed ME inside of her, so there is a true cost to her. I don't know what exactly she misses. Even when I'm not locked, we use the Vixskin first for her orgasm, then I get mine. So I guess she really enjoys giving me an orgasm, just as I really enjoy giving her one. I remember her going through menopause when orgasms for her were rare and spotty, I didn't like it.
    We may have reached a standoff, she won't unlock me until I beg for it. I won't let her unlock me until she says she misses me. We're both fairly stubborn, this could last a long time.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  13. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    My mistress could do permanent chastity no problem. She doesn't need or value piv that much but gets a huge kick out of me being locked and doing what we do. We had piv recently after a long time, it was quick as expected and pleasant for both but not necessary for her and therefore not for me either. I think it was a treat for me and it really was. She just genuinely enjoys having a chastity slave to give oral, massage her feet and be tortured much more than piv. Piv is such a side issue for her and us that she could easily never allow it again. Although I'd miss it I would accept it, already have in my mind.

14. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    When we started 24/7 chastity I would have said I would miss PIV too much to make it permanent. My perspective has changed quite a bit. I've realized that PIV is nice, but not essential for me. I don't mind it being infrequent. If it came down to a choice between chastity and PIV, chastity would win in a landslide.

But I still have zero interest in permanent. I genuinely enjoy playing with hubby's cock. I'd miss that a lot. I unlock him for some play quite frequently, and that's just as much for me as him. I might get a kick out of keeping him locked a little longer now and then, but afterwards I'm very eager play with my favorite toy again. I don't really see that changing.

KFox, Rectrix, iome343 and 6 others like this.
  15. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife wants it, but I have a hard time accepting it. We had an argument about it this past weekend.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  16. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    My wife would probably never do permanent lockup as she does enjoy having me unlocked and especially inside her. Our recent long term stint was too long for her and she ended up feeling like she was the one having to do without. Permanent orgasm denial would be more likely but I don’t know that it would happen. We’ve had a discussion around it and while she has limited me to only two a year her thinking about taking them away completely is it would do more harm than good: “If you don’t get to feel that on occasion then you’d adjust. Something else would become your new orgasm. If you get to orgasm once or twice a year you’ll spend all the other days wishing you could feel that and I think that’s harder for you than knowing it’ll never happen and getting used to it.” I have to admit she’s right. Dangling that carrot loses its power if you forget what it tastes like, at least for me.

17. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    lol, I know you're joking, but one of the reasons that a lot of women don't care for dildos is because a "room temperature" one is still 20 degrees colder than their body (or 12 for gals across the pond). Warming it up to just beyond body temp made a huge difference in how Mrs Edge perceived it: more lifelike, which meant more "like my husband". She reached a point where she realized that she was not missing anything.

18. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My permanent chastity is fully appreciated. There will be some significant factors for a partner to enjoy the lifestyle. PIV not being critical. An enjoyment of the control. To feel relaxed and easy about the cage always being on. Feeding into this in my case: it’s been a long chastity journey (15 years+), so by now I'm fully adjusted to permanent chastity (no orgasms) as a lifestyle, an appealing realisation for a partner. The slow progression to a micro cage is a big plus, no clunky or bulky restraint, just a neat and sexy way to stop erections and provide a focus for teasing and some visual erotica. Milking is very effective. Add in practised fingers and tongue, to provide multiple orgasms when requested….

Alceste and Rectrix like this.
  19. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When Mrs Edge discovered that she could make me come in my cage, the guilt she felt from long term locked denial melted away. She loves me, and who doesn't want to see their partner have a little enjoyment? She sometimes plays with my testicles until I'm writhing and moaning; she has been able to induce an orgasm from that, but now she prefers to have me come only from foxing... probably because it makes lovemaking feel more natural.

I should also point out that my caged orgasms used to feel ruined or just "meh", but after a few years my brain rewired itself to enjoy them. Now, a caged orgasm (cagegasm?) feels so intense that I think it may be better than the old way! Umm... not that I remember the old way anymore. :-/

All of this should be a reminder that sex is mainly in the brain. My wife is fine with permanent (it was her decision) because she doesn't miss out on anything; both of us get pleasure, and she gets the control.

It's not for everyone. It just happens to work exceptionally well for us, but I'm not sure if I would recommend this to everybody.

20. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Hopefully not great. I enjoy orgasms to never have one again. Limiting them makes them more enjoyable. No more ever is a deal breaker for me.

21. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My Queen isn’t quite sold on the idea, but she is gravitating towards longer lock up periods. Initially she looked at 24/7 as really extreme, but as she enjoys her part of the deal, she is changing her view. Once she finds out she can make me cum in the cage via her vibrator, lock up time may increase.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam loves it! Mainly as it was all her idea in the first place.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  23. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    My Queen has no need for what’s locked in the belt. She enjoys the control.

24. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I know chastity will be used for most of the rest of my life in some manner. But my Wife enjoys piv with my penis too much to make it a permanently locked situation. She does admit that she doesn’t really need my penis for enjoyable orgasms, but she does like the connection of piv at least a few times per month, and toys don’t cut it for her, even the expensive ones hot from a hot washcloth and wrapped in a heating pad. She does have fun with them in a strap on occasionally, and will cum from it, but it’s definitely not the same for her.
    In the last two years we have piv an average 4-5 times a month, this past May was an anomaly of only having it 1 time.
    I won’t say the possibility of her deciding she doesn’t want piv couldn’t happen of course. Before the cage we had piv 7-10 times a week, so obviously 4-5 times a month has been a huge change already in just four years of cage use. Her sex drive is still there, she has at least one orgasm per day, and maybe skips 1-3 days a month if she’s not feeling well or extremely tired, so the majority of her orgasms don’t involve my penis, and she loves everything about chastity for me and she’s told me that it’ll be a part of our lives forever.
    Neither of us feel a lack of intimacy in any way, but there is something special about being one with each other, and chastity has made it even more special when it’s been denied a while.

One nice thing in your case, is after 4 months of not having piv, you should both feel like you’re virgins again :)

25. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    We tried a hundred days and after 75 we gave it up. It wasn't for her, she didn't like not having a choice and felt less in control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice