Cumming: In cage, with a vibe, without permission

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lazlo Toth, Jul 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Does that count?

The reason I ask is that my chastity has changed in the past 3 months. I am now essentially permanently locked and cannot look forward to an orgasm in any conventional way--forever.

This means I now am forced (sort of) to look at the orgasm and release of semen differently.

So please share your thoughts.

Is cumming in a cage with a vibrator (but without keyholder's permission) Good, Bad, or Ugly?

My hopes are that the comments help me to gain clarity on the ethics of the topic. Being permanently locked is new territory for me. And my brain is playing tricks on me. So please, no glib replies. Just your reasons why you think the way you do.

Thank you.

Laz

Rectrix, Chris estim and Andylocked like this.
  2. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    As far as my lady is concerned, anything more than the leaking of pre-cum (without her permission) is forbidden. No ifs or buts about it.

3. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Bad. I am only allowed an orgasm of any kind when She allows it. She told me some time ago that having any type of orgasm without her permission is equal to cheating on Her. She owns me, my cock and my cum.

4. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    If you were self-locking and caused yourself to orgasm/ejaculate, then that would be fine in and of itself. Although, it would kind of defeat one of the main purposes of wearing a chastity device in the first place.

However, if you have a keyholder and she has decided that you should not masturbate/ejaculate, then doing so would be bad: it would be a break of trust and could be viewed as cheating.

In my case, my keyholder has decided to keep me permanently locked. Today is my ninth month in continuous, permanent chastity. But I have had a release of semen three times in those nine months, the last being over three months ago. However, my aim has been to honour my keyholder's decision that I should be denied sex, masturbate or even erections. Therefore, perhaps like you, I found it necessary to adapt to this new post-sex stage in life: yes, I caused myself to ejaculate, but it was done with the full intention of weening myself off the old habit and Ultima embrace total abstinence and celibacy.

I gave up ownership and control of my orgasms several years ago, and my keyholder subsequently decided that chastity and sexual denial should be permanent. I made the decision to submit to her wishes, so I am honour-bound to abide by her decision now.

I hope this helps.

5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This helps a LOT. Thank you. Our situations have some parallels, so your comments have good impact on me.

Gloria's likes this.
  6. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Here’s my thoughts. I, like probably most men on here, had a very strong influence on starting this lifestyle. One of the commitments I made was that I would give her full decision making on everything to do with the cage and our sex life with some agreed upon restrictions (no feminization, no one else involved, and no changes to our real life).
    Now that she has embraced it living this life has gotten much more challenging. I’m locked up more and for longer periods, I cum less and less and she even decided my cage should be shortened so now I don’t get even a hint of an erection. I have a key on me at all times and access to vibrators, but even though there are moments I’m so desperate that I consider “cheating” I don’t. Because I made a promise to her.
    If she wants me out or wants me to cum I will, but it’s her choice now, no longer mine. When I have those moments I talk to her. I’m honest about how I feel. Sometimes she’ll be sympathetic, sometimes not but the conversation we have is always helpful in allowing me to push forward for at least a little while longer.

7. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    I did it once. Sure it felt good. But I confessed and got punished.

She now puts a padlock on the vibrator plug.

8. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Sure looks like the most important aspect of all of this is the lack of permission. And I surely don't have it. No lying or fibbing about that.

herluckyboi likes this.
  9. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    You know I’m in the same position Lazlo! I must always ask for permission. The wand is also a more special toy and not always allowed since it always works. Usually I’m only allowed my Lovense edge plug that only works occasionally.

Rectrix, herluckyboi and Lazlo Toth like this.
  10. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    This is definitely bad if your Keyholder takes Her role seriously at all. And it’s not fair to Her. She is spending time and energy to make the decisions for you. If you are just going to vibe your little cage until you squirt then why would She even bother.
    I’m not saying it’s easy. I did the same thing about a month ago. I just couldn’t help myself. I was too horny and lacked the self-control.
    But that’s the reason I asked my Wife to take the control, because I know that She’ll do a far better job managing my orgasms and erections than I do.
    It’s totally disrespectful to then go behind Her back and make myself cum by any means.
    In my case, I used one of her toys which made it even worse.
    My Wife punished me and I deserved it. And I will never touch Her toys again. I learned that lesson the hard way. It was awful.
    Hopefully, you will come clear about this with your Keyholder and She deals with you as She sees fit.
    I think you know the answer here, friend. It’s not the right thing to do.
    Come clean, beg Her forgiveness, and hopefully learn your lesson.

11. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the thoughtful response. You are correct. And, I knew this before even starting the thread, but wanted to hear the genuine feedback--which has been super helpful.

Detail: I did NOT use a vibrator to cum in cage. I was wondering IF I did, how that decision would be viewed. So I will remain a good lockee and not cum!.

herluckyboi likes this.
  12. Deleted member 100175

out of curiosity I did once manage an orgasm in a previous cage with a wand + 'male appropriate attachment' & quite enjoyed it too ...

I've not tried it even once in my current cage, as I know (and not needed / dared to ask) that it'd be completely off-limits - I prefer to be in denial / not knowing, than to prove it's possible & then have to avoid it forever.

I think you already know that it's masturbation without permission & no way your KH would be okay with it!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  13. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Why do you want to cum?

If you do, then you'll want to do it again, and again...and then, once again, you'll be an addict on the hedonic treadmill.

Why not just take the cage off, with tools if needed, and just masturbate and orgasm normally, and fully enjoy the experience? Why have the pretence of denial and yet still masturbate?

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  14. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    I would definitely consider a caged orgasm a huge violation of trust. If I ever pushed hubby so far that he was seriously considering that as a solution, I hope that he would instead talk to me about it, and we could find some sort of compromise. The important thing is for both of you to be on the same page. Being locked up, then working around that lock in secret, accomplishes nothing.

RexVa, anasyrma, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  15. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    Everyone’s situation is different but Goddess and i would consider that cheating. W/we use chastity as one of several physical symbols of Her position in O/our relationship. Specifically, She owns me (at least while W/we live this part of O/our lives). my pleasure, not just my erections, belong to Her. She decides when i receive please. If i were to use a vibrator and cum in my cage without Her permission i would be taking back a piece of what i gave Her. To me, in O/our situation, that is bad.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  16. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Our situation is fairly unique, and I never promised not to eek one out if I could. She accepted that with the condition that I must be 100% honest if I did, and support her countermeasures or else. Accordingly over the last 4 years any vibrators have been locked up and I have promised to inform her before opening any toy without her.

But... the dilemma goes a bit farther. I find that, if she makes me go 3 months or more with no release, I get so frustrated that I can just grab the cage and shake one out. Maybe with a little pressure on the perineum, but either way it happens fast and I feel out of control. She doesn't get mad because I never promised such self control (almost the opposite), but I am expected to discuss it immediately. Her answer? She has stepped up her milking game, making sure I get milked or a ruined or even a caged orgasm of her choosing before I hit that point. This has worked as it hasn't happened in several months now and she is learning how to offset those little releases with other tools, while I have learned to communicate openly and honestly if I feel I am hitting that point again.

17. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I agree. And I especially appreciate having a woman's perspective on it.

One huge step in the right direction: I was at a Walmart today.....and walked right by the vibrators!

And violating the trust of my wife would be so utterly terrible.

littleguy3 likes this.
  18. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Ok, being honest - I did it once - and felt guilty as hell… I removed the vibe as soon as I was getting close so I basically ruined it myself but I shot… and it was quite an amazing 1 shot spurt - VERY unsatisfying although the build up felt great…. But the actual shot - I felt nothing but guilt !
    Sometimes now I get the vibe out simply to tease myself for a couple of minutes, but never to reach ruin.
    I showed this to my wife at the weekend on our anniversary away and even told her ‘this is a thing!!’ And suggested a cool tease could be a weekly 5 minutes of this to try and clear the tubes - once 5 minutes is up, STOP! then try again next week… she was quite taken with that idea.. so yeah…. Talk to your wife partner.. even give them ideas subtely… amazing what will be accepted if you only talk!!
    It was certainly the first time I had used a vibe on myself in front of her…. I brought it out of my bag and it’s not something she likes at all - she’s not a buzzing thing fan!! I told her “this is for ME”… she just said “Oh!!” Lol… first time for her having a guy using a vibe I guess!! :)

19. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Classic!

20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s never worked for me, Madam tried it a few times as she thought it would be amusing, but if your doing it without your owners permission then you shouldn’t be doing it.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  21. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    I love to cum in my cage with a vibrator.

It is a great feeling. Completely different compared with anything else on this planet.

I have to strongly recommend to do it.
    And if you dont do it ypurself, let ypur wofe ruin your orgasm. The fact, that ypur cum just dripples down ypur cagebars and you have this RUINED feeling is great!

I love it. My wife loves it. You both will love it too.

22. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Servus,

Your opinion holds a lot of weight with me. So I really captured the point of MAYbe having my wife present.

corsac likes this.
  23. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    If you're doing this without her knowledge then it's a betrayal. If she's OK with you doing this, or OK with doing this to you that's a different matter.

I'm locked most of the time, occasionally she decides to allow me to be unlocked. But it's very clear I'm not allowed to cum without her permission. If there was an "accident" I'd confess. For us it's the power that she enjoys.

Breathe, Lazlo Toth and herluckyboi like this.
  24. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well said. The key, as you say, is the permission and intent. CLEARLY for me to do this on my own would be a betrayal. THAT I must not do.

Thank you for adding to the encouragement for me. It helps a lot.

25. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Lazlo,
    I think you need to stay with the promise you made.
    I think you MIGHT be able to warp it a little, by her using other devices to milk you; best to discuss it with her. Maybe a strap-on for her would be appropriate, if you don't already have one?

However, using a vibrator on the cage - that doesn't seem like an honest method, doing it behind her back.

Teasing, but - you made the choice; now you have to live with it! ;-)

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice