Vanilla wife shared her fantasy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Drews, May 20, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Me and my wife have been married thirty years and things have always been pretty vanilla. I brought up the idea of the cage about six years ago to stop me from satisfying myself. She was reluctant at first but hated me masturbating. Neither of us are into feminization and I am in no way submissive other than she controls the key. I have been locked full time for four years other than when she wants sex which is usually every week. This has worked great and we have never been closer but other than the cage very vanilla. A few months ago she came home with a dildo, I was totally shocked. I used it on her a few times while I was locked and she seemed to enjoy it which was out of character for her. About a month ago we had a few cocktails and when we got into bed she started talking about the dildo and I asked her if she wanted me to use it on her. She went on to explain that I misunderstood why she bought it. She went on to tell me that the idea of her having me locked and pegging me with it was really exciting. I could tell she was extremely excited just talking about it. I thought about a few days and wanted to make her happy so went along. The first time was horrible and painful but it did get better after a few times. I have been getting hard in the cage watching her have so much fun. I figured this was something new in our relationship in the future and even though it is not my favorite thing to do I would certainly do it for my wife. Yesterday she terrified me with her next fantasy. She said her ultimate fantasy was to watch a guy enter me. She knows I am not gay or bi and said it would just be something she would love to see. I told her absolutely no and she said remember when I brought up the cage and she said no and finally gave in and we are both happier. She even asked a mutual acquaintance of ours that is gay if he would do it if she was there watching. She assured me there would be no other physical contact with him and she would not touch him at all. He is a nice guy but I never dreamt of ever thinking about his sexuality let alone being asked to be the receiver. The discussion ended with an argument and I think I hurt her as she was sharing a sexual fantasy and I just stopped the discussion. Today she is being very distant and cool to me which is making me feel horrible. I am starting to wonder if maybe I should give her this fantasy. Does anybody have any thoughts of what I should do?

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    I will leave it up to you what you think you should do. But this is all about a matter of boundaries and not a matter of "taking turns".

Being locked was adding a toy to your own monogamous marriage. Adding another person to the mix is an entirely different matter. That may or may not cross a line with you, but she is comparing apples to watermelons.

3. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    A lot to digest there. As far as the pegging- Sounds like you just went full on nothing to dildo and experienced pain. First get yourself a humble dildo, as in not too big and one that feels natural like a vixin (sp?). Next start off with a lot of lube and either fingers or a small plug. After a few minutes go to a larger plug close to the size of the dildo. Once you are used to that then you can try the dildo. This may take a few times to get there, as in days- anal shouldn't be a 0-100 affair. Make it fun, have her begin your training etc. But understand having her play with your backside is 100% heterosexual. There is no more gay aspect to it than for a lesbian to use a dildo to satisfy.

Now on to the fantasy. You took it, well, poorly. She went way too fast with her buy a dildo to talking to a gay man. But what you should have done is slowed her down and said that may be a bridge you can't cross but how do you scratch your itch monogamously.

Sometimes a fantasy can remain one and still be fun. A better approach would be to tell her that you are ok to explore but you don't want to do the real thing and certainly don't want another partner in the relationship. So instead maybe she can play the role of the guy with a strap on and take it from there. In the end it is all about consent. If she is adamant she wants the real thing then there is something else serious going on that you need to figure out.

4. LockedRandy

LockedRandy Member

Lector
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    I was very reluctant about being taken by a real guy, however you need to try everything once. I'm hooked now on being taken by a guy and found out that I'm bisexuality something I never expected.

Mandrake_74, Ak Geena, Fons and 2 others like this.
  5. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Not everyone needs to experience being taken up the ass by a real dick...

6. LockedRandy

LockedRandy Member

Lector
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    That's not what I said, I gave my experience and how it turned out for me.

7. Rrnjr

Rrnjr Active member

Blue-collar
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    I'm with you but if you can live with it and it'll make her happy maybe that is a Long hard think hope I don't have to make that decision ever

8. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    wow, as told by you, that’s a really fast progression

that said, my wife has tried basically everything i’ve ever asked her, so if she asked me to try something contrary to my norm, i would say (i think like someone already said) not no, but how do we get from here to there?

building bridges, not fences, in all aspects of life, has worked for me

9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Sounds more like your fantasy.

Maybe you ought to just come clean and tell her you want to be fucked by a guy. Get it over with.

10. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    First off your wife should accept that you do not want to try her sexual fantasy and if she loves you she would not pressure you to do it. Getting it from a guy is a big deal and something that most men would not do no matter how much they love their wives. If I left my wife everything she did not want to try a fetish of mine, I would not have lasted 50+ years married. My wife only had one fantasy and it was her with another girl. She picked another bisexual women we knew and loved and more importantly, wanted to have sex with me as well as my wife so all three were in agreement which is why we proceeded.

We all have sexual fantasies and most are not going to be acceptable to our spouses and not a reason to exact revenge or be distant when someone does not want to do it. Especially when it is a homosexual act. I have given and received with men, boys really since this happened in my teen years, and never did it once I got a girlfriend and might do it again under the right circumstances but it would me my choice and not my wife's. I cannot get my wife to do anything but lock me in chastity and deny me orgasms. I have dildos and butt plugs and three drawers of BDSM toys and she uses none of them. All she wants to do sexually is masturbate with her vibrator preferably when I am not with her. She is into girls, not guys and I am fine if she gets a girlfriend without my involved because that is not threatening and she is sexually attracted to women. However, she is not OK with me having sex with another woman without her which is not fair since she will not have sex with me so why can't I have sex with someone else???

You can see the difficulties when spouses have differing sexual fetish needs. It exists in most marriages but you need to accept that your spouse will not want to do all or any of your fetishes. Your wife should not expect you to do anything that you are not comfortable with. If she does it may be that your marriage has run its course and she is bored with sex and you. We compromised with Chastity play. That is our common ground. We never do anything that the other does not like sexually or otherwise and so we compromise and find a solution acceptable to both.

My wife's girlfriend is sexually dominant but not with us anymore. She wanted me to suck cock at her BDSM club like her bi or gay husband does. She never told us her husband's sexual preferences but hints here and there. I said no to blowing men and that was the end of it.

Last time I let a woman do something I did not want to do ended up with me requiring surgery for a ripped colon. Very painful and never again. Tell your wife to use a strap on and ask her why she wants a guy to do you. Most wives would never want that. Is she trying to humiliate you? Sounds like she is not that into you anymore and wants to humiliate you. Good luck.

Skywalker41918 and Rectrix like this.
  11. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughts. We talked about it today and it turns out she is more upset with my reaction and not even listening to her. She put herself in a vulnerable position opening up about a fantasy and I did not even listen. She was especially upset because over the years I have asked her to talk about sex and desires and when she did I did not I started an argument.

12. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughts. I am getting better with handling the pegging. She was mostly upset because she shared her fantasy and I started an argument. I handled it very bad when she was sharing a desire. Today we left it at maybe. It is something I need to really think about and gauge to see how much she would like it. She has been great with most of my fantasies and I did not even listen to hers

13. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. My wife has been awesome trying out a lot of different sexual experiences. She was upset that I did not even listen to hers or ask why this turns her on. We did talk today and she said watching this would excite her because it is something so different from how she has ever seen me. We left it at maybe. I need time to really digest if this is something I can do for her. I would not like the act but I do like when she is excited.

14. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Not sure how you came to that conclusion but this is all about my wife.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    There are very few things that if it excited my partner I wouldn’t at least try it. The fact it excited her would make it exciting to me.

I like it when my partner pegs me indeed I wish it happened more often. I have also wondered what I real one would feel like comparatively, but this is not something that is ever going to happen, because it doesn’t excite her.

Within the parameters that she stipulated it is not really a gay or even a bi act, while I am not homophobic I don’t really like seeing two men being intimate, I’ll look away, not the same with two women of course.

If I were you Id entertain the thought, but maybe wait for you to become more comfortable with pegging.

Also remember that women are a lot more cerebral when it comes to sex, maybe the thought of it excites her more than you actually doing it, that said she has gone so far as to line something up, again I have always found realistic fantasy a lot more exciting than stuff that can never happen :)

I think it’s great your wife’s libido is alive and well

Good luck :)

16. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    I have no suggestions as to what you might do or not. Yet, one thing I have learned since starting male chastity and FLR, is never say never. It is my experience and well reported by others here, your tastes and boundaries tend to change over time, often with surprising and enjoyable results.

Your observation about her letting herself be vulnerable discussing her fantasies is right on the mark. Perhaps rather than slamming the door, it would be useful to discuss boundaries. The results of that discussion may create a path to explore further while preserving initiative for both parties.

An apology and discussing a way forward could help a lot. Your relationship sounds like it is worth the effort.

17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    I was just thinking that as well, never say never, the longer I go without an orgasm the more extreme my thoughts become and I could be coerced in a good way to do :)

Maybe she needs to keep you locked up longer lol

18. LockedRandy

LockedRandy Member

Lector
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    As I explained in a thread on this forum, fantasies are a journey not a destination

Kinkwife22 and Studmouse47 like this.
  19. NSFWRB

NSFWRB Member

Local Time:
    I would tell her: "I'm sorry that I reacted poorly upon hearing about your fantasy but I have boundaries and I need you to respect them. I appreciate that you were able to confide in me about this fantasy but it's not something I'm comfortable exploring and would prefer to keep our relationship monogamous."

On a personal note: I'm a never say never kind of guy but I just don't find other guys attractive? On one hand, nothing wrong with gay sex and for me theres something very hot about (the fantasy) of being pushed past my limits, but on the other hand, the bigger issue is inviting a 3rd into the bedroom. There's a lot of reasons why that can be unexpectedly difficult for a relationship and any serious considering would require a very long multi-part conversation with my partner.

20. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughts. We have had a conversation and I apologized for not listening to it and getting so upset when she was sharing a fantasy. We had two threesomes long ago before we were married. Once with another woman and once with another guy. Me and the other guy were not intimate at all but many of our body parts touched which was unavoidable but nothing deliberate. I really do not think if this ever happened it would be anything more than fulfilling her fantasy. He would not be brought into the relationship. There is a part of me that wants to excite my wife but not sure if I can go through with it. She asked me not to over think it it would be a fantasy, nothing more. I cannot believe we left it at maybe.

21. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    to be fair, she didn't just say 'this is a fanstasy of mine' - she'd already approached someone else about it without your knowledge. so it's not just you who should be apologising.

22. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    We did talk about she moved way too fast talking to somebody else about it. That part does not bother me too much since we both know the guy and actually like him in a totally non sexual way. If she was searching the internet for random people that would have really upset me. He is a gay former marine. He is know threat to our relationship so I do not think that is the biggest issue here.

spider203 likes this.
  23. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    When you do it can you describe what it was like . If you don’t mind .

24. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I think I am far from saying when I do it.

spider203 and cogman like this.
  25. Mountainman

Mountainman Member

Local Time:
    you literally said “however you need to try everything once”

hopefulhubby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice