Thought Experiment: Would you wear an inescapable device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Mar 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Yeah, if I needed to I could probably pick my little micro lock with the paper clip it I couldn’t put it back on.

2. favoriteworst

favoriteworst Member

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Most of the locks I see here can be picked with some time. While I haven't gotten one yet, believe the Holy trainer v5 has the most secure lock. It requires a specialty tool to pick if you're looking for a more "escape" proof experience.

3. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    The new HTv5 yes a push button

favoriteworst likes this.
  4. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    I have to say yes to this. Currently my wife and I are practicing long term denial and we both are of same mind of me not having orgasms.

For now as discussed, I will be locked and denied in chastity without an Orgasm for a year and we will discuss after that year is up.

For me, chastity is more about mental thing, it gives me sense of security and comfort knowing that my orgasms are not under my control.

This fact makes both of us excited and my wife loves teasing me while I am in chastity as She is more sensory person and loves seeing my reaction and desperation.

So, if there is a such a device, we will definitely use it on me.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  5. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Many device makers utilize a coded screw that is proprietary with a recessed head. BAW, evotion and Lori come to mind.
    They can not be picked and could conceivably be removed by use of power tools in the hands of a skilled operator.
    This however is impossible to do by the locked individual as you can't get your eyes close enough to make this precise cut. It is therefore inescapable for the most part.

6. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    I doubt you could do that.

7. Lockednchastee

Local Time:
    Sure. Why not? I'd give it a try. I've spent quite a number of years locked in custom stainless so it's been close. Although like others have said, there would need to be a reasonable improvement in lock quality.

I think we've taken a step back in security between the transition from full belts to cages over the years. The padlock on my original AD had enough tolerances to prevent a raking attack and I couldn't pick it upside down, but take away the lock shroud and hook it onto a cage and the shackle is easily bested by a bolt cutter from harbor freight.

Legit inescapable chastity... at least without having a professional machinist or a team of EMTs going at it? Take your highest quality custom cage with a PA and eliminate the lock. Make it permanently close. And I'm not talking the snap ring on the BAW devices. I'm talking a decently sized block of metal linking the ring to the cage with a rod locking internally.

Practical? No. But probably impossible for someone to remove themselves.

Shy of that, I think the biggest obstacle from escaping from a quality device is the cost. Yeah, I might be able to get out in an hour with a dremel, but I've tanked a device than costs hundreds or even thousands of dollars to cheat my way to a wank.

8. Lockednchastee

Local Time:
    I think MY device is inescapable in the context of having to risk burning or cutting my naughty bits in the garage to get it off without the key. That's typically all the motivation I need to stay in along with destroying a pricey sex toy.

9. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    It's interesting to contemplate what a legit inescapable device might be. We should perhaps that a different thread for that.

Lockednchastee likes this.
  10. Lockednchastee

Local Time:
    For a lot of us, I think the big turn on comes from being able to cheat being out of our control. The honor system doesn't get me horny. Neither does a cage I can open with something from my kitchen drawer.

11. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    But your toolbox is really far away? I get that is the story we tell ourselves. Just not the same for everyone. It's the fact that I am good for her and she actively teases and denys me that makes it work for me. Makes me not want to cheat, to struggle to get hard without her permission even. She doesn't even quite realise this yet. I say if you struggle with this and don't want a pa or tether. Retrain your mind.

12. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not a reply to this exactly, but has anyone actually tried drilling or cutting stainless steel.

Go on, give it a try. Get a sharp twist drill, M3, cobalt's are best and then try to drill a hole in a 3mm sheet of stainless. Think of the pressure you have to exert and the heat generated, never mind the lethally sharp shards that are generated.

Now look at the size of a typical stainless cock cage. Mines gotta be made of 6 or 8mm solid round bar with equally sized bar.

Then ask yourself would you want to point this kinda of your at your genitals?

Sorry @Jay Sub, hi-jacked your answer.

A

Steelwerks Slave and littleguy3 like this.
  13. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    It's the same old argument around and around it goes. Lol.

14. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    As an experiment, I once tried riveting my Queen's Keep shut (usually we use a security screw). NOT while I was wearing it, mind you. This was an experiment to see how easy it would be to get an aluminum rivet off.

It was not easy at all. I would really, really not want to have to do it while wearing the cage. So I declined to suggest to my wife she might try a rivet the next time she locked me up. But if she did that (and secured the cage with a piercing) I would almost certainly need someone's help to get out.

15. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    I think if you were so inclined you could come up with a design intended to be single use only that would achieve the goal, at least to the point of needing 2-3 people to get it off safely.

Obviously it would be made from stainless or titanium to reduce the effectiveness of tools, possibly sandwiched with a fiberglass/kevlar layer to reduce the ability to safely cut through with regular abrasive disks.

You'd affix it not with a lock or a screw but with a shielded press on locking mechanism; possibly an internally locking snap ring that locks the front portion to the retaining ring. This would mean the only easy way to get it off would be collapsing the tube that your member is in putting it at risk in the process.

To limit the use of bolt cutters, 10-14mm base ring could be very difficult to get off even. To prevent pull out you'd obviously want this to be PA compatible.

Of course that's getting extreme, but then that's what we're here for :)

I wonder if there's a market for a chastity device that can only be removed by destruction and/or diamond/carbide tools held by someone else?

16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Maintaining pressure is the key. As for heat, you want to run the drill at low RPMs with cobalt bits, so that they last pretty much forever. (Heat will kill cobalt bits very quickly. Ask me how I know.)

17. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Someone a while time ago someone told you the secret to drilling or cutting stainless?

Yep, slow speed is the secret, otherwise you're just polished up the blunt end of a glowing orange drill bit

A

true42 likes this.
  18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Most of what I drill is hardened steel. Stainless is easy compared to that.

And yes, someone taught me that trick, and I never forgot it. Patience is important. And good bits are freaking expensive.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  19. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    But would you point these tools at your tool?

A

20. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    In reply to the original question. Yes I would wear it. That, in my opinion is the main idea of chastity, to be securely locked.

21. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Nope. I have other tools (without motors and whirring bits) that would do the trick without endangering my bits. (And by "my bits", I mean my penis. But also, without endangering my cobalt drill bits either.)

22. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    What if... they had a MENTAL way to check if you were chaste?

A simple mind probe... and that yank you had at 2am in the bathroom is revealed.

Your key holder doesn't need a device, because she will always know if you weren't chaste. And then she uses whatever means she cares to use to punish you. Maybe it's a whip. Maybe it's a non-lethal electric chair. Maybe it's to have your nuts permanently removed.

23. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    The only device I'm interested in would be an inescapable device suitable for long term to indefinite wear. I could compromise inescapable down to tamper-evident. I haven't quite worked out an example that I can live in.

24. Mensa2012

Mensa2012 MensaAbz

Local Time:
    I have a belt that locks on and my wife keeps the keys in a safe that can only be controlled from her phone. If I want out without her say so I’d have to get handy with a good pair of bolt cutters. I hate it and love it at the same time. Always want to knock one out but at the same time dreading the time she actually allows me out.

25. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Not necessarily, last night I was begging my wife to let me out:

Wife: You chose this. You asked for this life. It’s your cage.

Me: yeah, but I feel like it’s more your cage now.

Wife: No, if you want to stop you can. I’ll get you the the key.

Me: …

Wife: I’ll just never speak to you again.

There is power out there stronger than titanium or an easily picked lock.

As for the ‘experiment’. I don’t know if I get it. Or I do and I’m just completely overthinking it.
    I’m thinking to know whether you could accept inescapable chastity you would have to commit to understanding whether you could break free.
    In my mind I can’t get out. When I feel there’s a chance it’s leading that way my cage has been downgraded…

This is the most thought provoking, confusing thread I have read so far… and at first I had just written it off as “yeah sure”.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice