Thought Experiment: Would you wear an inescapable device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Mar 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    key word being "deterred"

And this is what I think Giles is asking all of us. Would we go from "won't" to "can't"?

Thanks Tom for your usual clarity!

Giles_English likes this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    I pull out of the back of my travel cage fairly easily, in the shower, if I use enough soap. It allows me to deep clean, and I somehow manage to not jack off, even though I'd love to. I then re-insert (with a little lube) after I dry off. My wife knows all of this, because I tell her. Then I go about my work day with my cage on, and somehow manage to not fuck any of the women that I interact with. And my wife likes now that I neither jack off nor fuck other women.

Tom Allen and JaySaysYes like this.
  3. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    I’ve read over Giles English’s question several times now and been considering my answer to it. In all honesty, part of me wants to say that yes I’d willingly submit to that and there’s another part that is screaming, no, absolutely not, I will not be controlled like that…and it’s troubling. The catch 22 in chastity is that you want out but can’t get out because it’s not up to you but some outside force that you trust to keep you chaste…I like orgasms, I like sex, and I enjoy the intimate time with my wife. I also enjoy chastity and the play that entails with it. I’ve fantasized about being locked for long periods of time and even thought about piercings and all the alternatives that I could find.

The one time I found a device that felt truly inescapable, it scared me. The fear that I had zero control over something so important to me. It’s a real loss of a particular type of freedom and a shocking realization when you come to the idea that “this is real now.” If there were legal implications and my wife really “owned” it as “property” or was put in a position where there were real world hard rules, I don’t know if she or I would want it. Chastity is supposed to be fun too I think and if it gets too serious have we lost something in translation between or have we grown into something else or both? If we have grown, is it into something we like when we look into the mirror and has it actually helped our relationship as a whole? If something was lost along the way, was it something we want or, more importantly, need back?

I’m a fan of your blog writings Giles and have been intrigued and horrified by your journey so far and the mind bending idea of a permanent device that is perfectly fit is exciting and terrifying all at once and in your position I think I would have already lost my mind. The longest I’ve ever been locked has been 2 weeks so 2 years or more is boggling. Thank you for the question, it was nice to have a little mental exercise in imagining if I could and realizing I likely couldn’t without a lot of help and support (and even that might not be enough).

true42 and Tom Allen like this.
  4. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    If there were an inescapable device that didn't require a piercing and was comfortable... That's the dream. Though I have enough control to prevent myself from cheating without that extra safeguard. It is hot!

Lovelocked and littleguy3 like this.
  5. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry but for me personally, my thought is "Yes, good isn't it." We are all different.

6. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    PA piercing has me secured in her cage. She also has a wire running through the ID 3-4 with a security seal, so it cant be picked either. I am truly stuck.

7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Sorry to be that guy but you are stuck because you want to be.

Every man with internet access has access to a hardware store where they sell everything you need to be unstuck.

Lockednchastee and WillieBDenied like this.
  8. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    While you see it as being able to removed, its not able to be removed without upsetting her for cutting it off.

That is part of being "stuck".

Its like being in jail, you're locked in a cage, only so long as you haven't put in enough effort and cunning to escape yet.

Trapped likes this.
  9. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    I dunno, maybe it would make a practical difference, even in the context of the relationship, but I'm not sure one way or the other.

I suspect I would feel more controlled, and maybe more... at risk? Risk-taking is exciting, and the more inescapable, the more exciting.

Would it have an impact on her and how she conceptualized her role as a Keyholder if she knew I could not remove the device without her consent no matter how much I might want to? Again, I dunno.

But I'd love to find out :)

Giles_English likes this.
  10. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
  11. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    oh absolutely i've lived that dynamic for a long, long time. it would be thought provoking it that weren't the case. OIOH it's definately thought provoking given what i know now!

12. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Right so the real question is: would you have your hands removed in order to be unable to escape your cock cage? I'd say most wouldn't. But as long as you have your hands and a functioning brain and aren't locked in an actual prison, you can get out of the stupid cock cage if you even put a remotely tiny effort into it.

You could buy extra copies of your cage and just break the one you're wearing whenever you want out and then put on a new one before your KH finds out.

You could pick the lock.

You could slip out of most designs.

So unless you're willing to have both of your hands removed you're just not really committed to this...and even then, maybe you could learn to pick locks with your mouth or feet. Humans are pretty good at figuring things out.

13. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    I would not be into chastity cages without having an inescapable device. I mean, what is the point using a chastity cage if it doesn’t prevent you from taking your dick out. Would be more of a mental game then not to masturbate. That is fine too, but I know I cannot. I am talking about PA cages.

I am aware you can always break the lock, but my keyholder would notice and I would need external help for sure.

14. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    This would've been an interesting topic, but the doomsayer chastity police keep getting up their own self-important arse's trying to define inescapability for the group, when it is a subjective thing for the individual.

Chastity isn't about whether you can cheat... It's about whether you do.

15. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    I am stuck by choice. My wife and I chose this lifestyle. The added security measures are only to deter me from slipping back to my old ways. Truth be told, I don't want to be "unstuck".

littleguy3 likes this.
  16. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I'm the same, and we both love our dynamic, but she hasn't overpowered me with her strength or guile in order to lock an inescapable device on my dick, lol, and I'd be surprised if that has happened to anyone.

17. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    Yea sometimes I read other sites and they talk about how inescapable devices are etc. and I wonder if it's written by a woman, which it is in some cases, or these guys live in some kind of city apartment and don't have a set of tools. I have a modest set of tools in my garage and garden shed but rest assured none of these devices would be inescapable for me. I even have lock picks and halfway know how to use them.

18. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    But that is not the point of this thread, so why do we keep coming back to it?

lockedforfun likes this.
  19. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Okay, I've had a chance to think on this, and I have a perspective that is tangential.

I've mentioned that my wife has kept me locked for a very long time, and that when have sex I wear a Vixskin. We used to have the Tex, but last year we switched up to the bigger and even more lifelike Ranger X. Mrs Edge has told me several times now, "If for some reason you couldn't wear a cage anymore, I would still want to deny you and have you wear this," or similar words to that effect. That is, irrespective of the cage, she would still want to keep me denied and horny (including whatever other emotions that evokes), and to continue making love with me wearing what she now thinks of as "my cock".

The denial is not just a physical deterrent for us. Her mindset has gone from "he can't" to "he never will again."

20. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    I'm just playing along with the thought experiment. In order to make it inescapable you're going to have to damage either your brain or body because otherwise you're gonna be able to figure a way out if you really want out. The terms of the thought experiment could be better defined. Maybe something like:
    1. The device is "magical" and cannot be broken, cut, unlocked or removed in any way without the magic key.
    2. The magic key to your cage is in the hands of your keyholder.
    Okay, so it's magic. Got it. This works for me. That's how I watch most TV and movies, I just assume there's magic involved to keep myself from over analyzing it and pointing out flaws.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  21. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    If you don't see the point, then you have a very narrow view of chastity. Mental is very much the point as well.

Also, yes, you could stop if you wanted to. It might take time to achieve that kind of mindset but you can do it. It's a nonsensical reason anyway, because the cage does not prevent masturbation, it only discourages the traditional, full erection form of masturbation, there are numerous other ways to self-pleasure while wearing a cage. Thousands of videos prove this. The only thing preventing masturbation is your mind, not the cage. That's reality.

22. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well l dont want to escape really anyway. and if men keep wanting to escape i dont know why they ask to have a cage lock on them at all.

SubSnuggler, tecolote and DavMan like this.
  23. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Our lives and wives sound so familiar.

24. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why not? Isn't that the thrill we strive for?

A

JaySaysYes and littleguy3 like this.
  25. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Well, I just shared my opinion about the manner by personal experience. Haven’t masturbate for over 6 months while wearing the cage. Used to be 3-5 times a day. Before I stopped also while wearing the cage, but slacked after not wearing it after 1-2 months. But yes, I am not the average male, you are right (very prone to overly masturbate as addiction).

JaySaysYes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice