Thought Experiment: Would you wear an inescapable device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Mar 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM

For many of us the cage is inextricably linked with our keyholder. In order to 'defeat' the cage and live free, you would have to end your relationship with the KH.

For locked husbands, that's just not going to happen. I love my Wife fiercely and she loves me fiercely and neither will ever divorce or dump the other. BUT, a prerequisite for a happy marriage with my spouse is that I'm locked.

Having Her control my chastity and my sex is a non-negotiable aspect that is required from me and that's just it. I can get breaks for cleaning or even for sex but as far as being released on my schedule or when *I* want, fuck no it's not happening and never will.

You and I are both in that camp. It's a small group but it's a fun club and everyone listens to our tales at the cocktail bar.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    It wasn’t always this way, I created a monster!

littleguy3 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice