Thought Experiment: Would you wear an inescapable device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Mar 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    But this isn't a "permanent" hypothetical, it's about whether you'd do the hard version of your current situation:

RoyMunson likes this.
  2. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    This is my current situation. Locked now for 7months she has let me out 2 times for 2 hours in those 2 times. Pa with stainless everything. Without hurting myself there's no escape.

3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Yup, in a blink.

4. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    I'm not much a fan of coming in and calling others "delusional," but you raise a very good point that more people on this site need to start addressing.

People are very eager to say how secure their device is: stainless steel, titanium, PA piercing, glans ring, etc., but rarely does anyone ever talk about the most important part: the lock.

It doesn't matter if your "inescapable" device is made of solid titanium with a zero gauge PA hook, if you don't also say what kind of lock you have. Almost every padlock on the market can be picked with minimal effort, and the magic locks that come with most devices are absolute jokes. Custom security screws are the best solution I've seen so far, but if you have other recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

As for power tools, I think that's always a bit of a silly argument. If we are willing to count taking power tools to your own genitals as a valid escape method, then the entire conversation becomes obsolete, and that's not very useful. Unless we're in the realm of absolute fantasy, "inescapable" clearly means "inescapable except by drastic, time-consuming, and destructive measures."

Tom Allen and Gloria's like this.
  5. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    It's not about if it CAN be removed but rather at what cost.

That being said, if some kind of fantasy magic were involved, or something, might still go for it if the person was trust worthy enough.

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  6. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    "Hey Siri, search for high security screwdrivers."

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont know why Lady kh bother with men that keep try and take there cages off cos they have ask the Lady to have the key and it is very bad to then try and take it off and not ask them first.

8. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    Could you elaborate? I searched, but I want to make sure we're on the same page.

9. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Security screws are only secure if you lack the ability to use a search engine or something like alibaba to find a solution, just as "lock pickijng lawyer" is there for the locks.

I mean; Are you even a man if you can't find or make something close and undo a flimsy little security screw with the help of locktite?

But, this forum isn't about how to escape the crappy security of a device, it's about how to enjoy the experience of it.

10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Look, there's a freaking steel cage locked on my penis, so you can pretty much pick any word from the Handbook of Psychology and it's going to apply just fine. :rolleyes:

Lockednchastee likes this.
  11. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    I feel I may be sensing some hostility here. I apologize if I have misinterpreted, but if not, I'm a bit confused as to what provoked it.

The subject is inescapable devices, and people are claiming their devices are inescapable, so it seems entirely reasonable to be discussing that topic.

Again, if you have a better recommendation than a custom screw(s), I would love to know.

12. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think people are mostly saying that their devices are inescapable in the context of their relationship, and therefore an actually inescapable device would be nice, but wouldn't make much practical difference.

Typically, if your wife holds your key then you can't escape without losing the dynamic.

true42 likes this.
  13. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    I agree about the focus being "inescapable in the relationship." As far as a realistic goal is concerned, I think this is the mark to work toward.

You still have to cover some basic attack vectors, though. Mainly, you want to make sure that even if you can escape the device, you can't cover it up.

For example, if the key she holds is the same generic magic-lock key that most off-the-shelf devices use, then the submissive could easily pay $20-$60 dollars on a new device and just use the spare key. Then, he could unlock the device, pleasure himself, and put it back on without getting caught (excluding other factors such as changes in attitude). If the device used a unique key, this would be much more difficult.

Likewise, if you have a device that you can pull out the back of, and then push back into, you can accomplish the same thing. But if you have a piercing or a glans ring, you'll either be unable to pull out or unable to push back in once you do, and your escape will be definitely be noticed.

An absolutely inescapable device is mostly a fantasy, but measures can still be taken to make a practically inescapable device. And while everyone is free to pursue the kink/lifestyle however they wish, I feel that practical inescapability is one of the more sensible goals.

littleguy3 likes this.
  14. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    Since I've been commenting, I suppose I should answer the actual question posed in the thread:

Yes, I would wear an inescapable device, but only if I trusted my partner absolutely. Sadly, for many people, finding a partner that you can trust absolutely feels more like a fantasy than inescapable chastity.

What I find most interesting about your question is the "legally" part. Because obviously, even if a device was 100% inescapable, you could still go to the authorities if she refused to unlock you. Knowing the option exists always puts a ceiling on how trapped one can feel. I imagine that's one of the reasons for blackmail fantasies, as they help take that option off the table.

Do you have any specifics in mind for how legal ownership of the keys would work in your scenario? For example, if the relationship ends, does she still keep them? Is she obligated to conform to a release agreement (if one exists), or is the decision entirely up to her?

15. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I certainly would given the stated parameters. Each level of realism adds to the thrill. Just truly losing control of the key in a lock box is a bigger thrill.

True escape proof? Wow.

littleguy3 and JaySaysYes like this.
  16. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, this drifts into erotica territory. I think it's hard to come up with a plausible legal framework for such radical keyholding powers. It makes slightly more sense to imagine a world where chaste was legally backed identity... but that's my work in progress.

17. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Any device is escapable if you're prepared to destroy the device. Most guys have sufficient tools in the garage to do this. Of course that would lead to a difficult conversation with your key holder.

If there was a truely escape proof device and/or legal contract, yes I would submit to that for my Mistress. I like being hers.

NM Lori and jemima like this.
  18. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    If my Wife insisted on endless permanent chastity, yes I would take that step. I would be scared, and I would definitely look upon it as a great sacrifice and a hardship, but yes I would. I pledge obedience to her on my knees every night and I take that oath seriously.

However, given some thought, rather than a device, I would prefer a medical solution, whether that involves removal of some parts of my body or some sort of damage or a shot or something. I wouldn't need the device at that point.

19. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Re-reading your original post, it was just escape-proof chastity, not forever chastity. Yeah, sure. I live it now. I could cheat yes, but I don't and won't.

20. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    There is no such thing as an inescapable chastity device, and you asking me to suggest something better than a security screw is very much like asking me which flavour of cheese the moon is made of.

Find the solution that gives you the feeling of inescapability and don't worry about what others do.

true42 likes this.
  21. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I guess that my issue is that I find it hard to answer the question because I have no idea what the psychological impact of being offered a cage that had proven to be inescapable by the community at large.

There are a lot of "what would you do if" questions that aren't possible to answer because of the deep psychological implications that are impossible to accurately predict how your own mind might react.

I think I'd be OK with the idea of my wife holding the keys to such a device. But what if she loses the key? What if she passes away? What if she tires of having a sex slave and decides to move on ? The mind can create a lot of "what if" scenarios that might give me pause.

Tom Allen likes this.
  22. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Very well articulated!

Gemellia likes this.
  23. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I think most of us would probably get excited by the concept, dive in and realise what we'd done later.

SubSnuggler and littleguy3 like this.
  24. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    There are all kinds of different cages/belts out there and obviously different levels of security. My wife/mistress and I came up with the design of cage that I’m currently locked in. Using a piercing we wanted something that was light, capable of being worn indefinitely, secure, and as sturdy as possible. The locking screw on the barbell is deeply recessed and secured with a seal. It’s made from titanium and I’m sure that if there was an emergency that it could be cut off. I could not possibly do it by myself due to the awkward angles, heat, and steadiness required to avoid significant injury. The whole point for us was to make the device as secure as possible to reinforce in me a feeling of utter hopelessness as to any chance of escape or unauthorized removal.

25. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife likes me wearing a cage. Even though she knows that in a practical sense it can be removed, in her thinking, my wearing a cage is the difference between "won't" and "can't".

In practical terms, it prevents idle or even accidental stimulation. It deters temptation by either of us. Would a locking PA make it more secure? Of course. Would it make much of a difference in our dynamic? Doubtful. But then, we're at a point in our relationship in which the "this is permanent now" is a mindset.

That said, because I'm a kinky guy, if she said "Hey, there's this clinic that just opened up that could fit you up with a cage that could never be removed, never be defeated, and would not impact your life any more than it is now," then I would say "How much?"
    1606907945314.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice