Thinking about sissy maid husband.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by GinaInCharge, Feb 23, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Steve57

Steve57 Member

Retired Tech Analyst
    New York, USA
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    On the communication front you could tell your sissy maid husband to keep a daily journal of his/her days activities and feelings as you specify. Weekly you could review review you husband's journal and have a discussion with him/her about it and "her" over attitude, behavior and performance.

2. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    This conversation about your desire to create a sissy maid out of your husband is so arousing.

I hope the OP feels the same way.

Your husband wants you aroused. Be sure to remind him how hot the idea gets you and that may be a great incentive for her.

starflyer likes this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    From what I've found in chatting with and getting to know many sissies, almost all of them had a secret fetish or interest In wearing feminine clothing, at least panties, before their KH ever broached the idea with them.

As Miss Bella said, if you can learn about your husband's urges, kinks, secret fetishes, and desires, it will then be much easier to use them as a tool to get him eager to do as you wish. At least, having him in a lacy/silky pair of cute panties will be a good test.

starflyer likes this.
  4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Shein have some great stuff at reasonable prices, only thing is the sizing, i ordered something size 18UK for myself and to be honest it was more like a size 10

5. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    I always look for actual measurements whenever possible.

6. GinaInCharge

GinaInCharge Member

NJ
    Local Time:
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the comments, I have started my husband on a 30 day lockup and he is no in is 3rd week. We had some discussions and I have made it clear that my goal is for him to be my sissy maid. My husband is also some what comfortable with the idea and willing to participate. I have started with panties and although he say he is not excited, i see his penis straining in his cage. I think I am off to a good start.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    By the way, the uniform or dress is part of my being even close to ok with it. I wanted no part in being someone’s servant or being expected to do tasks around the house.

It gave me the impression of Tom Sawyer telling Huck Finn how fun painting the fence was. I wasn’t buying it. But throw in a dress or uniform, and then all of a sudden it becomes a role playing game, a game that has side benefits of a clean house, but is more about the act of serving her for her.

8. submio

submio Member

Local Time:

I lost a few March Madness tournament bets with my fiancé so I am in the same position as your husband. They were: one week of lockup and one week of domestic service while properly attired. It will be interesting to see if they get extended as she is enjoying them as much as you are.

Stephplayswithyou and spider203 like this.
  9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    Dear Gina

I am a complete newbie, with very few understanding so far.
    I don' know if our (husband and I) current play will lead to anything.

I am impressed from your formal thoughts at the beginning of this thread.

GinaInCharge likes this.
  10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Miss Bella, your thoughts are impressive too.

GinaInCharge likes this.
  11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    You see his penis straining in his cage when wearing panties. How do you react on this?
    1. Tell him that you can see that he likes it and that you are proud of him.
    2. Don't mention it and go a step further, more feminine panties, bra ect.
    3. Something else.

I am just guessing about your methodology.

youngy63 likes this.
  12. GinaInCharge

GinaInCharge Member

NJ
    Local Time:

I tease him about it and say someone like wearing panties. He just denies it. I told hi it's okay. I know they are much more comfortable than your boxers and tightly whiteys.

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    You are diminishing his reservations. Taking stress from him.
    Is he just pretending to deny and already aware of the panty effect on him or is he still actually reserved about it?
    Slight diefferences, that will need different approaches and you will have to read his signs, I assume. And maybe play on a few occasions simultaneouly. If the struggles with panties maybe try nail polish, start with clear polish.

GinaInCharge likes this.
  14. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:

15. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Yes, but getting “drawn in” can lead to a slippery slope. And the apprehension of that can be paradoxically exciting.

16. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    I am not a full-time sissy, but my wife leveraged my panty fetish in much this way, so if I may, here is some advice from my pantyboy perspective.
    While you engage him in this kind of light humiliation, give his ass a squeeze or a pat to his cage…with longer lockups, even a caress of his arm or back can do the trick. The point is to get him associating moments of physical pleasure with the fact that he’s somewhere along the way to being permanently pantied.
    Ask him frequently if he likes wearing his panties, and as he denies it, ask things like, “then why does your cage twitch when we discuss them?” With a reminder that dishonesty is subject to punishment, you’ll eventually have him admitting that he likes his panties after all, or at least that he likes obeying you by wearing them.
    From there, it’ll be an easy step or two for you to steadily link his chastity and his panties before you eventually tell him that the panties are now permanent along with his cage. Once you’ve got him pantied, you can work in occasional sissy tasks or days pretty easily, and proceed with the same gradual training. At some point, he’ll realize that his sissy ship has already sailed, and he’ll accept it as just another step onward.

17. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Definitely start slowly until you have him fully dressed as a girl any time he is at home, and when he becomes used to it possible start him on hormones

18. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Yes you are, I wish my wife would do this but she's dead against it, I hinted about it to her in a joking manner and her reply was (You are braking up the wrong tree, I'm not into that)

hardbodysub likes this.
  19. Ak Geena

Ak Geena Active member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Really interesting.
    I think for us the communication is vital. She would say, "I'd like it if you would do this and or that" I'd be all over it to make her happy. Dishes, cooking, cleaning. To get a well done from her was all I needed. I don't know if I'm a sissy maid or just hers? Maybe both. I know I make a mean tiramisu and she doesn't have to clean.

GinaInCharge likes this.
  20. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    My wife did something similar with me when I was in trouble, except that I didn’t get to write in a journal - we did the review daily, and I was expected to remember all of the things I’d done and account for all of my time.

It was very intense.

21. GinaInCharge

GinaInCharge Member

NJ
    Local Time:
    Follow-Up: 6 Months of Progress in Embracing a Female-Led Dynamic

Hello everyone,

I hope this update finds you well. It's been an exciting and transformative six months since I first introduced myself to this community and shared my intentions of embracing a female-led dynamic within my marriage. I want to express my gratitude for all the support, advice, and encouragement I've received from each one of you. Your insights have been invaluable in helping me navigate this journey.

Open Communication and Compromise

One of my primary goals was to have an open and honest conversation with my husband about my desire for a sissy maid dynamic. I'm pleased to share that we had a deep and thoughtful discussion about this. It was important for me to not only express my desires but also to actively listen to his thoughts and feelings. We both recognized the importance of compromise and finding common ground. This initial conversation has laid the foundation for our ongoing communication and has strengthened our bond.

Establishing Clear Boundaries

Creating clear boundaries has been pivotal in maintaining a healthy and respectful dynamic. We've spent time discussing what behaviors, clothing, and activities are comfortable for both of us. This has led to a better understanding of each other's preferences and has helped us avoid any misunderstandings or discomfort. It's been a learning experience, and we continue to refine these boundaries as we go along.

Gradual Exploration

Starting slowly has proven to be a wise approach. We began by introducing small activities that aligned with our desired dynamic. This allowed my husband to acclimate to the changes and prevented any overwhelming feelings. As time progressed, we gradually incorporated more significant elements into our dynamic. This incremental approach has made the process smoother and more enjoyable for both of us.

Emotional Support

Being a supportive partner has been essential. This journey has brought about moments of vulnerability and self-discovery for both of us. I've made it a point to provide emotional support and encouragement, and I've witnessed the positive impact it has had on my husband's confidence and willingness to explore this dynamic. Our connection has deepened as we navigate these uncharted waters together.

Elevating the Experience: The French Maid Uniform

One of the distinctive aspects of our journey has been the introduction of a sissy maid uniform. As a symbol of the dynamic we're embracing, my husband wears a very frilly French Maid outfit while performing daily chores. This uniform consists of a black satin dress adorned with white lace, a frilly white apron, and a dainty headpiece. The ensemble is completed with sheer stockings and elegant high heels.

The French Maid uniform adds a playful and theatrical element to our dynamic. It helps create a clear distinction between our everyday lives and the designated times when the dynamic comes into play. The uniform serves as a reminder of our shared commitment to this journey and adds an extra layer of excitement to our interactions.

Intimate Elements of Submission

In the past six months, we've also explored additional intimate aspects that align with our evolving dynamic. My husband wearing panties and a bra on a daily basis has proven to be an impactful way to cultivate his sense of submission and excitement. The act of wearing these items, traditionally associated with femininity, has created a dynamic that is both humbling and exhilarating.

This subtle but profound shift in his daily attire serves as a constant reminder of our chosen dynamic and his willingness to embrace his submissive role. The feelings of vulnerability and excitement that arise from these choices have added a new layer of depth to our connection.

Catalyst for Transformation: Chastity

I must share that the catalyst for much of this transformation was the introduction of chastity into our dynamic. The decision for my husband to wear a chastity device has brought about a level of anticipation and heightened arousal that has profoundly influenced both of us. This element of control, where his desires are regulated by me, has created a powerful dynamic that underpins many of the aspects we've incorporated.

Chastity has not only strengthened our connection but has also amplified the sense of submission and excitement that we've both embraced. It's been an exploration of trust and vulnerability that has deepened our bond in unexpected ways.

Arousing Transformation and Personal Reflection

I must admit that even as a confident woman who has always made decisions in our marriage, this experience has brought about an unexpected dimension of excitement. It arouses me like never before. The power dynamic and the interplay of control have awakened a side of me that I didn't fully anticipate. This journey has become more than just a fulfilling dynamic—it has ignited a newfound passion that I find myself drawn to. It's almost addictive in its nature, as it allows me to fully embrace my desires and revel in the roles we've chosen.

As I move forward, I'm grateful for the continued support of this community and the opportunity to share my progress and reflections. If anyone has further thoughts, advice, or experiences to share, I'm eager to hear them. Thank you for being a part of this incredible journey of embracing a female-led dynamic. Here's to many more months of growth, exploration, and self-discovery.

Warm regards,
    Gina ‍❤️‍

22. sissymaid_honeydew

sissymaid_honeydew Active member

part time, self-employed; otherwise busy
    virginia
    Local Time:
    i agree with the above, two sets of maid outfits: house keeping dresses for the dirty work, and the beautiful lacy, frilly and fanciful ones for serving!

GinaInCharge and TangoSub like this.
  23. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Very good update. Chastity was a big factor for Mistress/Wife and myself getting much deeper into the FLR and my deeper submissive feelings. We have been together for +30 years now and continue to find deeper relationship with each other.

For me personally I have always had a want to take complete care of Mistress/Wife. I know my place in public and private times but I still know that I am her protector too if the need arises.

My chastity is pretty much full time these days with an online KH managing so Mistress/Wife has not need to give attention to admin and discipline when she has more focus on other things. I am requried to wear under everyday clothes though too as a reminder of my place.

Personal experience tells me too when I am in "maid" uniform, I have deeper level of submission and commitment. I am required to curtsey for all responses to Mistress/Wife for example. I also have multiple maid uniforms for hard working days and more formal maid days. Hard working days are top to bottom cleaning/chores all day so I can get pretty messy. Formal days may require heels and ensuring I "pass inspection" from Mistress/Wife nose to toes.

GinaInCharge likes this.
  24. Locked4Goddess

Mechanic/ Shop owner
    USA Decatur Il
    Local Time:

You are AMAZING! Your husband is a very lucky man.

GinaInCharge likes this.
  25. LockedSissyHusband

LockedSissyHusband Active member

Locked sub husband and sissy maid to my Wife
    USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations Ms Gina on a successful and happy 6 months. i know we (You and i, and You and Mistress Karen) have spoken earlier when You first joined here. i am happy to see You are still here and enjoying the community, and where this new lifestyle has taken You and Your submissive sissy husband. i've also spoken with @GinasSissyToni and feel he is enjoying it, and better off since You assumed control too. May You both continue to evolve and enjoy the next 6 months and then all the time thereafter. Please continue to keep us updated. Its always a pleasure to hear from members here like You.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice