Looking for No Erections for One Year

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Madam Darling, Dec 13, 2022.

1. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I spent six months in a lori cage. The penis swells but not to full length. If there is something as a satifactoy erection ( full length and girth the freedom to grow) yes the cage will stop that and increase frustration. I believe a small cage will provide the results that you seek. Then in another vein is the KTB that will condition against erections. Which ever you choose I predict victory for you. I do have a question if i may? Did you get him collared?

Tamed Male and Madam Darling like this.
  2. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    In my expierience a tube only device is far more frustrating. Yes the penis can erect but nothing can be done to get off. I find it far more frustrating than removing the erection in a cage. options options options

MSDB321 likes this.
  3. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    #78 WomenWearTheKeys, Dec 14, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
    Yes. You can!

YES youCAN prevent errections here’s how

get a PA device with a tube that is also a ball trap device OR has a waist chain which keeps the cage tightly against his body. I know you don’t want a full belt but those do work pretty well and are surprisingly comfortable. The whole device also needs something which prevents the cage from being pulled away from his pelvis during attempted erections. make sure the tube or bars that make up the penis tube is slightly tighter/smaller that the flaccid girth of his shaft. Stopping erections via girl limitation is bit more effective than stopping length growth.
    mske sure the tube is as long as his Flaccid length maybe even slightly longer, here’s why. Too short of a tube causes the errection to grow backwards in the pelvic cavity WHERE YOU CANT CAGE HIM or restrict girth increase. So having a longer tube with more penis shift in it that’s “girth restricted” stops errections better than a shorter tube which simply allows a bigger “internal pelivic erection.”

4. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Another option is a PA padlock which is locked into a testicle cuff or locking “ball shackle”

this bends the penis downward and makes any errection to painful to even try

locking ball shackles often have a d ring attacked to them so simply run the padlock through his PA and lock it to the testicle shackle. problem solved.

5. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    I can’t imagine the smell if I kept him in the Nub for a year without removal. There’s no real access for cleaning in an effective way.

And I don’t want him uncomfortable as he goes about his day. I wouldn’t mind if he’d forget about his device, completely, when he’s not aroused. So I would prefer not to have a base ring. That’s always the biggest issue for him wearing a device long term. We have to remove it once per week, and usually swap between a few different devices with different style base rings.

Tilly D and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    We have 2 KTB. One from Amazon, which is basically a cock ring that makes him become extremely hard and whine a little, and then one by MCN with a base ring. That one is just a cock ring that makes him very hard and whine a lot.

I changed my mind on the collar for permanent wear. I may have been a bit disillusioned by living in a place like Phoenix for a couple of years. The small town we moved to is much more conservative than I had imagined. I’m working on other thoughts, though.

asastype, Tilly D and Peter Rabbit like this.
  7. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    All of that, (both posts) sounds like it would introduce a lot of tension on his piercing. Migration would be a major concern.

8. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    The testicle cuff locked to padlock through his PA would have that threat yes I agree.
    But the pa cage that’s as long as his flaccid size bd quite narrow won’t put any extra tension on piercing.

You could also look into a “Kali’s teeth” PA cage. Any swelling /erection at all will I Stanton caused enough pain to de-motivate him.

9. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Sorry just saw rest of your response

10. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    IMG_0821.JPG

11. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I agree on the hygiene issue. I find with time you notice the cage less and less, especially if it hasn’t been off, much like a body piercing. But considering how much sway, gyration, inflation and deflation there is going on down there it’s impossible to not know steel is restricting those motions. I’m afraid you are coming up to something akin to the age old cabinet makers decree:
    You may choose two of the following three options:
    Good
    Fast
    Cheap

To my knowledge there is no product that can meet all of your requirements. I have a well fitting titanium BAW cage that I can wear indefinitely and fully clean to my very high hygiene standards but it sounds like rings are out plus partial erections are still regular. Just looking at physiology, without being able to tether to the body, a tube only device can’t prevent partials. Too much of the penis is left outside the tube (some sub dermal). I think you may need to make a list of top priorities and see which style fits as many of those as possible.

Tilly D, Madam Darling and Chaz69 like this.
  12. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    I have tried several ball trapped devices, and in all of them I got erection at night. Funny how the tiniest cages, prevent me getting erection during normal day activities, but at night head of erected pushes the cage up and stretches scrotum.
    I felt that only time I couldn't get erection was with full belt, because it was tight against the body, bent well, and not forgiving shape. The belt was quite uncomfortable, but I could see that wearing it only at night could prevent morning wood... not sure, haven't tried it yet.

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    For “indefinite” chastity, and 100% wear without removal, my MaleChastityNow GlansArmor is perfect. There’s no excuse to be let out (save an MRI). But it doesn’t prevent erections. :-/

SubSnuggler and Madam Darling like this.
  14. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh, I knew the top priority going into this question. For me, that’s easy. He’ll be in cage that’s slightly smaller than his flaccid penis so even if he wasn’t pierced, he wouldn’t be able to turtle.

So relatively tight fit around the shaft, and a relaxed fit around the glans so there’s always contact, eliminating the possibility for growth. And I have no problem getting a base ring, apart from the fact that I don’t want him needlessly uncomfortable just for the sake of discomfort. He’ll just have to get used to it. But I’ll likely be getting him a titanium device so it should be fairly light.

I know, based on his physiology and our experience, that even when he’s got morning wood, or the most aggressive attempt at an erection that he can muster, the penis does not push away from the body when fitted in a cage with these features.

So the base ring is a no-brainer, to me, and we’ll be using one.

(Not pointed at you, but) This thread didn’t need to turn out to be the convoluted cluster-F that it has. I was only asking a simple question, and I was satisfied with the answers saying that it wasn’t possible.

The nature of my question is very similar to my idea of “perfect” bondage, which is the smallest amount of intrusion with maximum control.

I appreciate all the people who provided answers to the actual question.

15. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    The other option for you to consider is to allow him erection, but with pain. Plenty devices for that.

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
  17. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    Madam Darling,
    If you haven’t already I would recommend that you look at the Steelwerks cages. I’ve been locked in a tight shaft only device with open head design that has a hollow locking barbell. This allows me to be able to use the bathroom without making messes. Although it is possible for me to reach a climax while locked it is very painful and constricting, so it rarely happens. My mistress has the “less is more” approach and enjoys the open head design of the cage for immense teasing sessions. The design also allows for access for good daily cleanings without ever removing the device so hygiene is never an issue. The longest that I have been able to continuously wear the device is a year and almost two months, and it didn’t need to come off, my mistress just wanted PIV. It’s made of titanium so most metal detectors don’t cause any issues. I’m locked 24/7 in it and I’m always aware of it, I feel like a sub constantly because of it. She purchased a locking 6mm continuous ring from Traume Edelstahl that is attached to the cage that she uses it as a bondage ring. She often calls my cage my “day collar” since she knows it’s always on. This combination drives the point home of our Dom and sub relationship and it’s kept private between us within our conservative community. This design may not check all of your boxes but it may be worth a look. Also worth noting that with this design, you can change things on it like different tube shafts, head caps, and even add base rings without compromising security and without having to buy a whole new cage each time.

18. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Madam Darling.

I guess there isnt a way to stop his erections with a device you are thinking about.
    There isnt, in my opinion any device, that could do this. I own many cages, balltrap, none of them was able to keep it soft. Even not the straptobody method, which is really comfortable didnt lead to the nonerection goal.

The effect has been vice versa - harder erections. The erections always went inside or pushed the cage away.

For your circumstances there should be a reprogramming of his mind a good opportunity.
    Destroying the erectile tissue would be a long lasting opportunity also.
    The morning wood which occurs in a circadian rhythm wont be touched by this.

Yours servus.

19. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I can't recommend titanium enough. And BAW for that matter. Unfortunately stock cages don't seem to come in the width I need (lengths are fine) so I had to go custom. Spending the small amount extra for titanium to save a lot of weight was fantastic. Here is a pic of my smaller stainless MCN amicus and titanium BAW 01 next to each other and on the scale. Even with going larger I saved around 32% in weight.
    IMG_5835.JPG IMG_5836.JPG IMG_5851.JPG IMG_5852.JPG

Madam Darling and expsubcpl like this.
  20. Husband J

Husband J Member

Southeast
    Local Time:
    I had the same question. But unfortunately, even with a very small cage and a pull-out clamp, the erections just grow inside. Maybe spikes or something that causes extreme pain when an erection starts would train the body not to have one?

21. Deleted member 97201

My thoughts, prevention of the penis itself getting hard yes, it can be restricted. The act of blood flowing to the root not with a cage. To me locked and not being able to have a normal errection would be frustrating, then having to be dependent on your partner to unlock your penis, stroke it, so you witness a normal errection, then locking you back up would be pretty mind blowing :) at least me.

switchling likes this.
  22. Deleted member 97201

Madam Darling really enjoy your thoughts on this :)

23. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    I may reccomend to you a cherrykeeper with the large headlock...i have alot of cages and its my favorite and now comes in sealed non pourous plastic cant recommend it enough

24. Deleted member 97201

I have one, yellow. It faded :(

25. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    The newer sealed version non pourous only comes in black have 2 one for well over 6 months no fading

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice