Real punishment suggestions

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CuriousAndy, Apr 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Kneeling on rice is a serious punishment that @MistressAMA has in Her quiver if i really mess up, or maybe if She just wants to be amused. I have a board with rice glued on it and that thing is pure punishment, no room for games or avoiding the pain. Being ignored, etc. are all bad, but for instant punishment, rice is unbeatable.

asa

locked17 and Evan Gore like this.
  2. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    I'd be in sooooo much trouble for suggesting that! Goddess is very possessive. Sometimes she reads what I write here. I'll probably be in trouble for even replying! :p

Totally the worst punishment I could imagine. I've realise that when locked up I become an annoying attention seeker. I sometimes ask Goddess if I'm being too clingy, if it's too much. Thankfully she seems to likes me following her around like a lost puppy.

I shall do my very best to try and be an obedient submissive chaste bitch... she'll probably like that description, new pet name maybe ;)

3. bound4blueballs

bound4blueballs happily locked by ms.bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Cold shower is my most hated punishment. I get Zero enjoyment from that one, and I work to avoid it

Byrdie likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I’m ordered to clean the windows through the kitchen/ dining room, conservatory and the 2 internal glass doors in the kitchen. Madam will inspect once I’m finished and If there are any streaks I have to start over. The internal doors are the worst as they have 15 individual panels and both sides have to be done, so that’s 60 chances of a mistake!

5. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Inspiring.

6. Brian Jenkins

Local Time:
    Punishments must be something you don’t enjoy in any way, while simultaneously being within your limits. For me, it’s public humiliation in conjunction with the extreme impact play. For example, if I view another naked woman, I will receive a minimum of 120 thrashes with either the can, paddle, or both and will be paraded in public on leash and collar while I’m plugged.

7. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Apologize and keep apologizing.

Then PROVE you have changed.

Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.

Iso.

8. Intensity

Intensity Lovely Hot Wife Holds The Key

Engineer
    Great Lakes
    Local Time:
    As others have mentioned, ignored.

If I mess up that is what my KH does, as she knows it absolutely drives me nuts! And that is the point. She keeps me locked up and stops with any teasing both physical or verbal. I can’t touch her, again drives me nuts! Not until she believes I have payed do I stop getting ignored.

Oh, and if I make any mention of my predicament, ask for anything or even talk about chastity that makes it last longer.

That is true punishment, and I don’t like it one bit when it happens. Thus I try to not make it happen. So it works.

Byrdie likes this.
  9. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    My wife / owner has a punishment block for me to bend over in her studio. Well you say it's a spankingand he enjoys it. Not so. I use to enjoy it in fantasy, and when it was done playfully , even hard so it hurt a little. But then I met my wife and owner. She would have me take my panties off and bend over the block. Next came the lecture about what I did wrong. Then Mr. Strap sings through the air with a hiss. It strikes my bottom with a CRACK . Then Mr. Strap wraps around my cheeks and hip. It hangs on for a second then falls away leaving a red burning Streak. The burning pain consumes me , as I hear the evil hiss again then the CRACK. As much as I try to be brave and not cry out , I do.HISS, CRACK , burning Streak. One after another till my bottom is completely red and burning. Yes be careful what you wish for. It I s not fantasy, it is not playful . It is pain pure and simple. Even sliding my panties back on after the spanking brings tears to my eyes.

Kamaczo likes this.
  10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Cleaning the toilet is a normal, weekly chore of mine and would, therefore, not be considered much of a punishment. If Mistress really wants to punish me, withholding of privileges and giving me the quiet treatment are far more effective and tend to work on my mind.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    that sound ever so nasty i think. do you keep being bad or something. i am paddle but it dont hurt as much as what you has.

12. GoodBoyID

GoodBoyID Lady E's sub & servant

Biology undergraduate B.Sc. Student
    Israel
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    I messed up and forgot to make sure with my dom if its ok for me to skeep dinner preparation once because I had work friends gathering. She was pissed with me and told me to think of a very good punishment for myself if I dont want my orgasm to be postponed.

My ideas was that the punishment will fit the crime and also should not be fun.

So I suggested for my next week dinners to be a pile of coocked pees no salt no pepper. Just pees. While I will cook nice dinners for her as usual.

I hope she'll take it I really need this O already.

locked17 and Flick like this.
  13. Evan Gore

Evan Gore Active member

Machineist
    Local Time:
    Punishment for me usually involves a very not enjoyable task. It really encourages better behavior and improvement which makes me better. So it's the bad that makes good

14. Tarknassus

Tarknassus Wordy chastity nerdery.

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Things that work on me:
    • Spanking - not a fun experience. I do like it in part in an erotic ways but a punishment spanking is really not erotic at all. Wife will have me repeat my crimes, I am given a chance to apologise first. Then she will spank it out of me. Afterwards she will give me a chance to apologise again, and usually it's a LOT more contrite and humble. "That's better."
    • Scolding. I absolutely hate being scolded. Having my wife make me stand or sit or kneel and her just lay into me verbally for five minutes makes me want to sink through the floor. Utterly ugly for me.
    • Lines - these are so boring. But they work because she thinks of a line that not only repeats the crime, but that it is something I should not do. My lines book is useful as it only shows lines for each crime once so it must work somehow. Oh, and if the crime is reported, the number of lines is doubled.
    • Wall standing. I can only do ten minutes before I feel I am going to pass out. It's boring as hell and with my brain, it's absolute torture (I have a very active mind, and poor sense of passing time - it can often feel like half an hour or more)
    Some things won't work well on me, in fact having an opposite effect -
    • Being ignored. For me, this is a serious rejection and I have mental scarring from this being done in the past. It won't improve matters at all. Fortunately my wife is very understanding of this and would rather scold.
    • Essays - I love writing (but not lines). Some people do use this as a form of punishment, but I love this. So we now use this for her to learn more about me and my buttons for her to push.
    • Chores/Houeswork - I love doing this to serve my wife. It's not a punishment I hate. Even when I'm having to do it again with more of a challenge, it's still not a punishment enough.
    • Doing things naked - well, duh, I love the submissive position I am put it by being naked when she is not. It's more a punishment to have to put my clothes back on when I'm serving her naked.
    Ones we haven't got round to yet, but they are under her consideration:
    • Pointless tasks. I think I'll hate this.
    • Time out - like corner standing, but this could be way longer. She's also floated the idea of me sitting blindfolded as well. Denying me stimulation but allowing me to be physically comfortable could be very hard for me to deal with.
    That's all I can think of right now. There's probably some I've missed, but think most of mine are typical and common. It's really working out the things you don't like, but can also deal with - punishments are meant to reinforce the idea that a behaviour was bad, the consequences weren't enjoy, not scarring a person mentally (and for us, degrading them into a position of repressing anger or bitterness). My wife and I talk after a punishment, so we know it's not a position that is being abused, that we understand where we both come from, and for me, that I understand and know it's going to help me change for the better.

locked17, PastaGuy and asastype like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice