Do you wear your chastity cage through the night?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ryanh, May 21, 2020.

Tags:
?

Do you wear your chastity cage through the night?

1. Yes

521 vote(s)
    88.3%
  2. No

69 vote(s)
    11.7%
Random Thread
  1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    i used to buy into the "miserable nights are just part of this lifestyle" bit too. tube cages with the PA piercing blow that out of the water.
    i was ready to give up on the thought of 24/7 wear as it was having a negative impact on my work performance due to lack of restful sleep even many months in to a lockup.
    polymer tube cages with a PA are the ONLY way to go IMO
    I only woke up in the middle of the night when the piercing was somewhat new. Been locked in this for 2 months now and not once has it interrupted my sleep.

I can also be edged and teased while locked, which is also nice.
    ball traps are dinosaurs that need to be put to retirement. they are not secure, not comfortable, and not viable for long term wear when compared to tube cages.
    yes im jaded with how poorly the ball trap cages always ended up. I spent thousands on cages, ranging from chinese knockoffs to made-to-measure custom devices

chaste4wife likes this.
  2. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Locked 24/7. Typically have very few issues with the cage at night, but I have always slept poorly. So it wouldn't be much different than before chastity anyway.

Last night was a bit of an exception. Wife had me out for some T&D. She gave me a few ruins, just barely a dribble each time then had me lock back up. Woke up at 3 with a very painful erection. One of the very few times where I had to get out of bed because of the cage.

Tom Cross likes this.
  3. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    I just don't understand why anyone would accept a slight inconvenience to excruciating pain overnight when better options exist. lack of sleep has very real impacts on health, energy and cognitive function.

Tom Cross likes this.
  4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Well, it's also a bit inconvenient to drill a hole in one's penis :rolleyes:

I hear you, though ...

FreeOfControl likes this.
  5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    In bed is when my wife most appreciates me being locked up.
    She feels no threat of having PIV, in complete control of exactly what sex we have, we do have plenty, and enjoys having multiple orgasms from oral, something that she never gets from PIV.

So, yes, now that I can comfortably sleep with my cage on, that's how it is.

kaligod and Rectrix like this.
  6. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Always. I have done for several years. At home, vacation, travelling, no different. As the cage size has shrunk over the years, so has the comfort level increased. My Mistress enjoys that I often leak precum from the cage at night, wet dreams usually without the dreams.

MadameJs_boo and spin418 like this.
  7. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Absolutely. 24/7 for me. In the beginning it felt a little strange but getting a custom cage really helped. There’s no way M would have it any other way anyway!

8. CagedChris

CagedChris Member

Local Time:
    I'm locked 24/7, trying to get an erection in my cage is more of a turn on then outside.

kaligod likes this.
  9. CagedMMrsL

CagedMMrsL Member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    I do. I wear a custom cage so it’s quite comfortable to sleep in.

Tom Cross likes this.
  10. On the Edge 247

French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    UK
    Local Time:
    I try to wear my cage most of the time 24/7, the longest I have done is 21 Days!
    Apart from a quick Sunday wash and shave!
    Night times can be a struggle for me especially after week two, lots of pre cum happens to me, so I always wear a panty liner (that turns me on a little to be honest) lace panties and tights! Keeps things in place nicely!
    Always Tights at night in my cage, so I wear tights 24/7 also helps with the tuck!

11. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Chastity cage by day, Chastity belt by night (to avoid painful stretching)

12. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    24/7 for the past 6 weeks. going for 10 weeks based on an absurd reason: i clicked on a fap roulette chastity roulette randomly and resolved to do what ever it landed on, and it landed on 10 weeks! woo!

Anyway. yes, if you cant wear it at night it leaves too much temptation to have a little fun with the toy soldier. Of course you have to find ways to release the prostate fluid occasionally or you end up a drippy mess after 2-3 weeks. after a few weeks of neglect im usually so sensitive that a vibrator on the cage can cause a ruined orgasm in minutes. i just have to be careful to take the vibe away at just the right moment so it doesn't become a full orgasm, as that will add a week to my self imposed sentence!

If your device is comfortable during the day, as in you have no discomfort, only the sense that something is there, like a ring on your finger, then you can safely wear it all night. In my experience, its best to dive in if your device is comfortable. The first 3 days to week are the worst. if you keep taking it off for the night you just keep resetting your bodies adaptation to the device. use pillows to prop yourself up and force you to sleep on your back, as shifting to the side while sleeping can cause an erection to form, rolling to your belly guarantees it.

You cant really avoid the dreaded "morning wood". only learn ways to cope with it, like getting up and walking around, going to pee, etc. peeing is another issue, try not to drink too much liquid and get your bladder as empty as possible before bed. getting the urge to pee triggers nocturnal erections and will drive you insane with getting up every hour or two to run to the bathroom and releave yourself. ideally you want to need to pee around the same time your morning wood hits so you have a way to alleviate it quickly, as it can pull on your balls quite uncomfortably if your a grower.

Im 6 weeks in, and i can generally go the whole night till time for my alarm to go off without a nocturnal erection, and my morning wood syncs pretty good with my normal wakeup time, so it does not disturb my sleep. After a while the device becomes a part of you and you forget its there, unless you get teased or otherwise try to get erect.

13. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    We are what you would say as different, not into chastity in the normal way.
    I wear a cage throughout the day and a cock ring at night when sleeping.

14. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    I normally look foreword to being unlocked every night before bed. She generally unlocks the sleeve that holds my key before she goes to bed ( I usually go to bed later than her). So this past Friday night she forgot to unlock me before bed. The following morning she immediately apologized but conveniently she forgot to unlock me the next night and instead of apologizing that following morning, she said "you're so much nicer in the morning when I leave you lock through the night".

amareine likes this.
  15. J.D.

J.D. Member

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Self locked 24/7. I've been wearing my device for 10 months straight except for 2 weeks out. I only take it of to clean several times a week and shave once a week

Aspire02 likes this.
  16. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    I am yet to come across a device in which pull out is impossible. I doubt they exist as ball trap devices.

Chili-boy likes this.
  17. spin418

spin418 Active member

Local Time:
    Never had tried until a couple months ago and I’d say I’ve tried to do it maybe 4 times. I’ve got a knock-off of the htv4 that will move away from my body some and especially so when I experience by far the strongest and most sustained erections possible for me….the pre-dawn variety. The first three times it became uncomfortable enough, for long enough, that I had to take it off. This past week though, I fashioned a strap type arrangement that holds the ring to my pubic base and that enabled me to defeat the arousal and make my first pass through the night.

18. arlov

arlov Member

Dom
    Colombia, Barranquilla
    Local Time:
    I slept in my cage last night, this is my third attempt and it was great, only woke up two times and fell asleep right away. Will update tomorrow again, hopefully this time i can beat my 3 days mark ☺️

Aspire02 and true42 like this.
  19. arlov

arlov Member

Dom
    Colombia, Barranquilla
    Local Time:
    I slept again last night, been 2 nights and 3 days going 24/7 completely locked up. Last night was difficult, woke up 2 times and the second time couldn't go to sleep again.

I'm really frustrated because I want to masturbate really bad, but, told my wife to hide the keys so I can't do anything about it and have to endure this time.

Will be updating again tomorrow, hopefully I can sleep well today

20. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    I'm locked most nights, occasionally though Goddess wants me unlocked overnight, either so she can play or just to let things breath.

It can be difficult with a trapped ball device if you are a grower. I've had lots of advice from people on the site. One recomendation that helped for me was a small tube length, seems to discourage erection attempts and I normally sleep though without waking. I find a holy trainer nub seems most effective for sleeping, though I prefer the holy trainer nano. Strangely a steel nub style device with the same size ring for sleeping did not work very well for me, it seemed to allow more growth squeezing through the bars.

For me by far the most comfortable for sleeping was a full belt. I need to get a new one.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  21. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:42 AM
  22. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I had been going to bed with my cage on continuously for the past 7 weeks, but starting tonight I will be taking it off. The reason being I am waking every couple hours with an uncomfortable erection. My health it taking a hit, and I am seeing a healthcare professional weekly, and can't continue to hide my reason for waking so often. Bummer, but such is life.

23. GinMaestro

GinMaestro Member

Business owner
    UK
    Local Time:
    I feel lost without it. Definitely sleep with my cage on. My keyholder loves it. Just have to get use to sleeping on your back.

24. arlov

arlov Member

Dom
    Colombia, Barranquilla
    Local Time:
    New update, last night was specially hard around 3:30~4:00 am, the pain in the testicles were hard and almost cant pee from the hard erection. It lasted about 30~40 min to subside, slept 5 hours at least.

I’m thinking on giving up, what can i do?

083B7DDB-1156-4B60-9796-7860F7E81B9D.jpeg

25. Tracysg

Tracysg Long term member

Washington State, Puyallup
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I have had mine on since the end of September, 216 days, with only removing once a week for a good cleaning and trim, and 1 time in January to get en erection and measure my clitty to see how small Ive gotten. I think you need to stick with it, it will get easier

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice