Do you wear your chastity cage through the night?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ryanh, May 21, 2020.

Tags:
?

Do you wear your chastity cage through the night?

1. Yes

521 vote(s)
    88.3%
  2. No

69 vote(s)
    11.7%
Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Do I wear it at night? Only the days that end in “y”.

Ok but that’s us. That may not work for everyone, and having a different method doesn’t make it less or more. Absolutes are NEVER ok! Lol see what I did there? Love that kind of humor!!

A couple could practice male chastity and have a wife that prefers he stay unlocked at night so she may have unrestricted access in the mornings and lock up then...who knows. My point is that just because it isn’t how you do it, it doesn’t invalidate how they do it.

2. Jean2008

Jean2008 Active member

Montreal, Canada
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    24/7 for a period of 7 to 14 days. Clean up every 2 days

Alceste likes this.
  3. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Mine is worn 24/7. I am currently on day 77 of current lockup, Mistress has not allowed my open-wire metal cage to be unlocked a single time. Cleaning is done with soap and a shaving brush, followed by a rinse with hand-held shower.

asastype and Alceste like this.
  4. caged Doug

caged Doug Member

england
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    I have to wear my cage night and day let out once a week for cleaning and shaving still get woken up during the night from erections even though I feel as my cage is a perfect fit nice and snug with no room to expand will it ever be possible to sheep through the night without being woken up

Alceste likes this.
  5. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Day and night

Alceste likes this.
  6. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Wife has the keys, so unless she unlocks me, I'm sleeping in it.

And eating in it. And working out in it, gardening in it, everything in it until she decides to unlock me. Stainless Steel open cage, no need to remove for cleaning.

Kylara, Raymond P., Mrloched and 2 others like this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I hate sleeping in it since I had to start taking testosterone for medical reasons. I got Mistress to agree that if I put it on I. The morning without her asking she will unlock me before bedtime. I don’t know how a young guy with a lot of testosterone can wear one all night and get any sleep.

I haven’t tried overnight since getting the Chinese belt fitted right but it may be better. If you just want to wear it when Mistress is away then just put the key on her key ring so she doesn’t have to mess with it. My Mistress likes to keep it in a Masterlock key box that she can operate with her phone.

8. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Of course! And I look forward to it each and every night!
    Just turning off the light I slightly touch my KH/Wife while wishing her a good night sleep and automatically the struggle begins to become erect.
    Daily between 4 and 5 am the same happens and awakens me.
    First thing in the morning, again.
    I just love the sensation of trying to become erect and not achieving it!
    Making this happen,naturally,via teasing or unexpected events is one of the greatest things that chastity brings.

Rectrix likes this.
  9. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    "In the big inning"... there was curiosity and chastity device was just part of selfbondage play, that evolved into chastity 'play' which led to a friend finding out about it which led to her becoming my keyholder, which led to a 'real' break-in period that I didn't control the unlock/relock.. This was my time to sink-or-swim and going from simply playing with chastity to getting into wearing it perpetually including every night took about a month. Rarely do I 'dangle' or go without being caged for more than a couple of hours.. There are exceptions, but for going on 5 years now, my interest in the chastity lifestyle keeps me caged. I'm 'naked' without it and just feels strange.
    My personal take on 'newbes' or even those that have been 'playing' with it for any duration, should experience 'real' chastity for at least a real break-in period and reach a realistic 4-6 weeks without touching their bits at least once. After that, they can decide to stick with it or go back to playing.... Just my $0.02 on the matter...
    SO - "yes" to sleeping in chastity.

Ormaz and Rectrix like this.
  10. Lockedlimp

Lockedlimp Member

Local Time:
    Even if I get released from the cage by my mistress, I get like ten minutes to just clean up, and then is right back to the cage. So even if she plays with my dick for longer, it's likely to be no orgasm, or shorter than an hour. I'm always locked during the night. It is bad for you penis health, cuz it really damages your erectile tissue by preventing nocturnal erections. I was originally horrified for that, but gradually I have come to the realization that I don't need my dick to please a woman, so now I wear the cage every night.

It depends on what you are looking for in chastity. If you just want some exotic foreplay to normal sex, then wearing it overnight is probably a bad idea. If you are into small penis humiliation, and are seriously considering shrinking your dick and are ready to not orgasm for an indefinite, extended period of time, then you should definitely wear it over night. It may take some getting used to, but eventually it's possible and rewarding.

11. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Exactly! 4-5 am. Mandatory bathroom break. Then it's still rough untill 645 when my alarm goes off. But i usually am awake before then.

It's not terrible. Instead of snoozing my alarm till 730 and rushing. I have time to get up and get breakfast ready, change over or fold the laundry, empty the dish washer or load it.

Chastity had actually made me much more productive.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I agree. I am trying to find the right fit but if I make it through the night, a testicle seems to slip out during the day. Have been on hrt for almost ten years, so still trying to make something work. Have a pa but prefer ball trap cage. I will keep trying as the lifestyle has really improved my marriage.

13. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:

Patently false.

Ormaz, smallergent and Nicoftime like this.
  14. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Considering how comfortable the cage has become, those middle of the night failed erections tearing at my ball sac are when I feel the most devotion. Obviously the sensation is much worse during tease and denial, but the pleasure more than offsets it, so I am happy to be wearing it. At night, with nothing to take my mind off it - *that* is when I know I am doing it for her sake.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. Becalmed

Becalmed Member

Local Time:
    Well said!

16. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    my tuppence worth is that i self-locked with no KH this time around and have been in overnight. There have been unlockings - for cleaning and rearrangement - but i have so far managed to keep it down to 3 hours out overall and the longest out was an hour an a half when changing cages (Holy Trainer knock-off V2 to Holy Trainer knock off V3 nano) because it was smaller.

That said, when i first got my chastity cage back in August 2018 i experimented for a couple of weeks with hours long lock ups and only once overnight, abandoned at around 0400 due to chafing. It wasn't until February 2019 that i went overnight due to having an online KH. That initial 53 day session broke the back of things, but i did end up unlocking overnight there due to work and being unable to sleep. This time around is the first i have not unlocked every night since then.

So, i answered 'yes' for now, but it's taken me a while to get there. i can recommend it, but do take your time.

amvetsb likes this.
  17. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    After buying a few different cages, I finally found one that allows me to sleep through the night without causing pain. I put it on Thursday evening and haven't taken it off since. That's two nights in a row with no pain waking me up. It's amazing how much better things are when you find just the right cage..

ps I need to change my profile picture because that cage didn't work out. But I would have to take the cage off to take the picture.. such a dilemma!

Ormaz likes this.
  18. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    24/7! your body will learn, if you give in to your submission!

19. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    LOL, of course. I don’t have a choice.

lockedforfun likes this.
  20. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    I am 'in and out' so to speak. I admittedly don't mind the nocturnal discomfort due to a fetish, but the balls either don't seem to stretch anymore, or I sleep through it (at least with the A231 device).

I wouldn't be offended by it at all, even if you post it in the gallery. This is an R rated forum anyhow.

And on an unrelated note, I did just notice that the A231 device and the ones that similar but slightly longer do look a lot more attractive with a silver locking cylinder. I never thought of this at all until I saw in a search. I might even purchase another device to obtain the key.

21. locked2serve

locked2serve Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    #46 locked2serve, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
    Mistress controls cage time and when I am locked or not. I am still figuring out optimal ring and gap space dimensions and have some issues that make it more challenging which I am posting about separately.

When those morning wood cage fights start it is brutal. I just lay in bed somewhere between misery, suffering, joy and comfort. This may sound strange but to me it is the feeling of being cared for, controlled, loved and guided and while in the moment it may be frustrating as hell, it makes me feel safe and calm that mistress loves me enough to control everything.

Most importantly is that mistress enjoys to no end the process of edging and tormenting me and controlling if, when and how I release. I wouldnt have it any other way. When mistress is happy then I am too.

I am completely devoted and fully submit to mistress. She sets the rules and I follow them (or try to). I am not allowed to sexually touch myself or release without her permission and even if I am not caged I obey because it is intolerable to me to disobey or displease her. The momentary pleasure is not worth the self induced misery I suffer from failing to obey mistress (not to mention the punishment).

Consensus likes this.
  22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I understand that there are some people that are uncaged all night and some all day whilst the majority it is 24/7 but not necessarily 365.

There are no rules as such so its each to their own ...possibly at the discretion of their KH.

amvetsb and Chaste J. like this.
  23. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I've worn some devices that were honestly pretty painful after a few hours. ...Which makes it pretty hard for me to criticize those who have yet to find the right cage for them, and haven't managed 24/7.
    ...But once I found MY correct device AND got the fit just right (Custom Queens Keep from Mature Metal), I can honestly testify that it feels more weird to be out than in.
    I can also testify to chastity + my bladder = the best alarm clock ever

Kylara, Chaste J. and Peaches like this.
  24. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I think the big thing is to be chaste. You can be fully chaste in or out of the cage, with or without a cage. We worked on this for years, and my keyholder got me to realize that it was an addiction, and didn't suit what she wanted from me, which is someone who puts her needs first, and does not require any sexual pleasure or attention. My wife agrees with this, and also wants me fully chaste, but she is not into enforcing chastity.

OK, having said that, here's my situation. I've been doing chastity since the early 2000's. I have had a ton of devices. In that time, I've had 2 that I can sleep in, without causing skin damage. I've been cut by a bunch, and broken a ton of plastic cages with a combo of being a stomach sleeper, and getting hard at night. I can sleep fine in my very first CB2000, which has seen better days, and my Chinese micro cage with the round cup on the end, with a couple of holes in it. The problem is that I can't pee with the cap design. I never get hard, and I never play with my dick when I have the cap off...period. I take the cap off to pee, and lock back up. All my other cages do skin damage after a few days of 24/7.

Why is this? I'm not sure, and we are all built a bit differently. I wear the micro cage by stuffing myself up into my pubic mound, and then putting the shaft skin in the cup section, so there is no loose skin. With my other devices, the loose skin gets cut by the locating pins, or the lock mechanism. I am or was around 7.5 inches and fairly thick. There is a lot of loose skin around the base of my devices that encase the penis. I tried bigger cages with no luck, they still hurt, and couldn't wear them out of the house, because it always looked like I had a boner. We also prefer the cleaner look of a micro cage. The only thing that's worked for night time, and under jeans while being active, is my metal, tiny cage.

If you can stay locked and pee, and be active, and never get a bunch of cuts on your dick, that's awesome. I'm not going to questions someones level of chastity or submission, based on whether they do or don't stay locked every minute of every day. If you cheat, or get hard, that's a different story.

JellyBaby likes this.
  25. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I wear it most nights. No problems sleeping in it, so actually prefer wearing it to bed honestly. Once i got used to wearing it more or less full time, it does feel odd to not have it on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice