Putting on the cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by vanillaswirl, Jul 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. vanillaswirl

Verified Female

East Coast US
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    A forum member suggested to me that I put the cage on him in order to encourage him. The problem is that his cage has lots of little pieces, and it’s really difficult to put it on him. So, after struggling with it, I have to give up and ask him to put it on instead.

Sometimes, he does… other times, he doesn’t… and this is preventing us from having him locked more frequently. So, I really want to make this work and figure out how to get him into the cage myself if possible. Is this a realistic goal?

How many couples here have the girlfriend/wife put it on for him? Could switching to a different cage help?

sextudent, attistoC, asastype and 3 others like this.
  2. shortstraw

shortstraw Member

Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Probably depends a lot on the cage. A CB-6000 style has lots of little pieces that can pinch, but has the advantage of not needing to squeeze the cock and balls through the ring. Putting on a snug-fitting ring could be pretty tricky I imagine. One possible solution is leaving the base ring on when you take the cage off. Would cut down on the number of steps.

But really, the issue of him not putting on the cage when you ask him is a concern. Why isn't he obeying you?

vanillaswirl and nikkel like this.
  3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    To be honest, its about what you want from this. Asking him to put it on should be enough.

Maybe introduce the concept the faster he puts it on after you have asked him, the sooner or more likely he will receive a feminine reward (in the form you choose).

If I didnt put it on when asked Id get the paddle, pure and simple.

Mistress closes the key safe and that is her involvement in putting the cage on.

Perhaps tell him that you wish to close the lock after he has done the complicated bit, so that you know he is locked up. :) Naturally give his cage a little pat after the click...lol.

nikkel, sis_nikki, Guest 3972 and 2 others like this.
  4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    After many years of chastity my darling wife, keyholder and mistress still has problems getting me into my cage. Generally she doesn't want to hurt me which now means not comfortable at pulling my balls through a ring. That's easy compared with the complicated assembly of a CB6k and the opportunity to nip skin.

Stand over him and demand that he puts in, and the quicker he gets it on, the quicker it'll be off. Start counting out loud, 1, 2 (weeks/months). That should focus him. But you always click that lock closed.

sextudent, nikkel, sis_nikki and 2 others like this.
  5. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    But remember practice makes perfect

sextudent, amvetsb and nikkel like this.
  6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    We have a stainless steel cage. I put on the solid ring, she puts on the cage and lock. She particularly likes the lock.

If I did not put it on when she told me to, or argued, I am sure that it would be the last time. That part of our relationship would be over.

vanillaswirl and Rectrix like this.
  7. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    We have two steel or titanium custom cages, and while they excellent fits, putting a cage ON is always kind of tricky. Plus, the act itself is arousing to me when she tries, and that makes it even harder. So we have settled that she asks me to go put it on, and I do, I then come downstairs and hand her the key (the only key) which soon disappears.

Taking the cage off is far easier, and she enjoys that part just fine, when it happens.

But I agree with those above me….I’d be more concerned that he doesn’t do what you ask when you tell him to get caged. Part of the chastity dynamic is for the male to wear it when his partner wants him to, whether he’s in the mood or not.

I know that you and he are still discussing and developing this aspect of your relationship, and your postings here demonstrate your desire to learn and discuss. Rather than hijack your original question, I’ll just answer your immediate question and save others for when and if you want to discuss elsewhere.

vanillaswirl, Guest 2028 and subrick like this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i has to put my cages on but Mistress dose put the lock in cos i have not got that bit.
    but please @vanillaswirl them cages thats got lots of little bits am dreadful and i glad my one has not got lots of little bits.

Guest 3977 likes this.
  9. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    we have some cages that have lots of features like the evotion orion, then we have "date night" cages that are just a ring and a tube made of bars that is easy for Mistress to take off or put on.

I highly suggest this. also spend time and a bit of $$$ figuring out what cage works of you can, it'll make or break your chastity play.

Trapped likes this.
  10. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    That is exaclty what I do. My sub-hubby wears an open-wire metal mini-cage 24/7/365. I unlock the cage portion every 2 weeks or so for a deep cleaning. But his base ring is permanent, it has not been removed for over 18 months now.

11. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Having him put it on and then surrendering the key to you would still show your dominance over him.

Guest 2028 likes this.
  12. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My wife is the only one to put the cage on and lock it. I am almost always restrained and she stradles me so that I cant even see whats going on.

It was real difficult with a CB style but is much easier with our SS birdcage or Lori or plastic Cherrykeeper.

Each time we got a new cage it would be a 45 minute learning session, but she is a trooper and I am expected to cooperate as best as possible. By the 3rd time it is quick and easy for her.

The birdcage has a split ring so it is very fast, but more prone to pinching, she used to slide a bus. card under to help prevent that...

vanillaswirl and Trapped like this.
  13. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Given that trying to get balls and a penis through a base ring can be like trying to get a live octopus into a plastic bag, it makes more sense for the guy to usually be person putting the ring on. The cage and locking bit is usually easier.

attistoC, crocky, RoyMunson and 4 others like this.
  14. Lady J

Lady J New member

uk
    Local Time:
    putting on ring and cage is a tactile process ,
    I have sub put on both ring and cage and I insert lock,

not that he is allowed out that often ,

regards
    Lady J

15. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    My Goddess holds the keys and I am not allowed to touch them. I usually present with the ring and tube in place for her to lock. My device is quite snug and secure, and easy enough to manipulate, but this eliminates a lot of fooling or fumbling around. I suppose each case is different.

attistoC likes this.
  16. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Purchase a simple steel Nub, just make sure you get the right diameter base ring. Place the ring in front of the ball, put one ball at a time through the ring, press the ring with two balls back and pull the penis through the Use a steel or other material waist belt connected to be device pull the device up and back to the body. This relieves the weight and make it very secure. Apply some lubricate (Vaseline) on the penis and press the cage back being careful not to pinch the skin, This should not be difficult and the only tine you need to remove it is to shave and clean the area.

17. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    The first question to be asked does he really want to be bound by the rules of chastity. If not, why are you wasting your time. If yes, then you need to “encourage” his participation in the lifestyle.

I nearly always put my own cage on for the mutual fear of trapping some skin and causing an injury requiring time to heal. There are the occasions where my wife does bid me and slowly puts my cage on and takes a while to avoid issues. This is only 1 out of 25 times. If wearing the bon4m and only wanting to change the cage size, she handles that on her own with no problem.

you can always use the treat of cutting him off from everything, that may work

18. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I had him learn to put on the cage and anti pullout device, but unless I tell him to, I put on the cage. We use a CB6000.

In the early days, I did have to tie off his scrotum to keep the testicles from slipping up, but now I've got it down and can keep them down with my hand. I still have to use the bag of frozen veggies, because if I don't, he'll get hard and the cage won't go on. All I have to do is touch him anywhere near down there and he springs to attention.

Yes, I took the string or hair tie I used to tie off his scrotum once I got him locked up.

I consider me putting on the cage more confirmation of My Authority over him

19. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife likes to put my base ring on, as she likes to tug and twist my bits. I usually put the cage on and get the security screw most of the way in. She makes the final turn or two of the screw, then the key disappears.

Guest 2028 likes this.
  20. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:

Get another cage.
    There are plenty with just 2 parts.
    Very simple to fit.

attistoC and Headtrip like this.
  21. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    We’re not living chastity hardcore or anything, and my MCN Adaptus is super comfortable and only the ring and cage, but I’m expected to put it on, crank down the security screw, my Wife gives a quick once over, pats my caged cock, takes the key and usually says something like “good boy, that’s where he belongs” gives me a kiss and a smile.
    I believe she enjoys just having the power to watch me give away my freedom willingly and no fuss or work for her

22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My device has a prong that attaches to my piercing. This is a bit tricky so she leaves it up to me, mostly because she doesn’t want to hurt me.

When we had a simpler device, like the jailbird with just two pieces, no prong, she’d let me put the ring on and she would squish it back it it’s cage. I remember a few times some frozen peas were needed to calm it down enough to cram back in if I hadn’t cum yet.

My advice if you want to be the one to do this…get a two piece cage, ring/cage. Then practice. Practice more, and soon you will be able to put it on in the dark.

For solid ring design, pull some skin of his sack through the ring followed by one ball. Pull some more skin through then the second ball. Penis is last, just push it down from the top, don’t worry, it can squish and squeeze in there. Then put the cage on the head of penis and press down to the point it’s in position to lock. Might have to go slow depending on his state of hardness, but soft shouldn’t be a problem. Click, he’s locked.

good luck

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please but if the man is very hard then it wont go on him till he has gone soft.

24. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    in a Keyholder/Wearer dynamic, I think the keyholder has all of the authority and insubordination should not be tolerated. My wife is a biter. Any insubordination results in a bite. When the cage is removed for her use i have minimal touching and showers are monitored. For me it is a privilege to be able to touch her property just to put the cage on. I say that if he does not obey, restrain and put it on yourself. If does not go on right or fit correctly lessons will be learned and thinking will be corrected.

25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hence the word slow, along with steady pressure, should get him soft enough to cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice