Limited or denied blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Oakwood29, Mar 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I dont think you need a FLR dynamic to be there for her enjoyment if she still has you do it then you have something she needs. So enjoy the ride.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    I ask my KH about this as blow jobs have disappeared since being locked.
    Her reply:
    They are no longer required now I have your full attention

3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    No BJ here in at least 7 years. Once we started with me in chastity full time the BJ's were over.

She used BJ's as a training tool (I have now learned) to train me into long term chastity. "if you stay in your belt longer (and longer) I'll reward you with a BJ. It was always that carrot at the end of the stick for me.
    Then after training me to stay somewhat locked most of the time she announced that she had given me my last BJ. I would now be the one on his knees pleasing her. I was more than happy with that. :)

4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    When my wife and I were dating, she never minded giving me a blow job. We married and her oral skills got better and when we joined a swingers group all the guys said she was the best. What set her apart was how noisy she could be and how sloppy the event could become. She would look a mess and have cum dripping down he chin making it a sight to remember. We entered our bdsm days and some of those were her bound and me forcing my cock in her mouth and giving her a face fuck when she was the sub.

her oral skills never diminished and she was always willing to 69, once she came she then you suck me to completion. There were times I had to force her off me if I wanted to fuck her. Then erectile dysfunction came and while my member only gets hard with medication she can stroll suck me off to completion.

we started chastity and instead of getting regular blow jobs, I get caged instead. She has mastered being able to suck me thru the cage, working he tongue between the bars and taking the cage in her mouth. I still hear the noises and even the wetness, but not the release. Of course, to prove a point, she can make me orgasm in the cage when she desires.

5. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    He’s complaining? That sounds like a dream come true! The only thing left is for her to lock him in chastity!

6. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    That sounds so romantic, she seems like such a wonderful woman! You’re a very lucky man.

gentleman zig likes this.
  7. shortstraw

shortstraw Member

Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I'm in the opposite situation! Wife didn't care much for giving oral until we started moving to more of a D/s dynamic with a lot more tease and denial. Now she seems to absolutely love playing around with my cock both in her hands and mouth. Never allowed to cum in her mouth, though. Usually when she does it we're in a 69 position with her on top. It's so hot that I'm licking her to multiple orgasms while she only teases me.

Caged4Sazz and Chase See like this.
  8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I might get a teasing lick every now and again (rarely) but a blowjob?!? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ron33 and Jail Bird like this.
  9. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    I miss the 69 blowjob now all I get is her sitting on my face part it complaing

10. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Wow, a lick...lucky guy! LOL One lick or one suck I might expolde.

Headtrip and SubSnuggler like this.
  11. shortstraw

shortstraw Member

Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    It usually starts with her sitting on my face but sometimes she's kind of like a cat and can't resist batting something around if it's right in front of her. Usually I'm in my cage though so it's a lot of tugging and squeezing.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  12. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Same thing kind of happened with us, one of the things she loves/d to give me in our earlier relationship were blow jobs. I now know I didn’t appreciate them as much as I should have, long story short I masturbated to often and I could last forever when she would give them to me much to her annoyance. Once she witnessed how much more physically and verbally reactive I was to her touch and other gifts of pleasure after being locked my time in between being allowed blow jobs had increased. Also I used to last for 20-30 min with her going down on me and then usually we’d end up doing PIV sex after. Now I can’t last that long but usually she’ll do it for a few minutes to get me going and excited, play around with me other ways and then periodically go down on me to keep me hyper sensitive. The blow jobs themselves seem different now, before it was for my pleasure as well as hers because she enjoyed giving them, she likes the act. In the past the blowjobs felt like they were more from of a submissive standpoint on her end (sucking my mans cock). Now it’s more about the control she has over, she knows I’m mentally begging her to suck me and when she pulls her lips away she knows I’m dying for more (Thinking, I’m going to tease the hell out of my bitch). Occasionally I catch myself day dreaming about a blow job from her and how I didn’t appreciate them as much as I do now lol.

13. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    One other thing to add would be that I think in the 5 plus years we’ve been living the chastity lifestyle then the FLR that accompanied soon after, I can think of only 2 times she actually got down on her knees in front of me for it. Every other time has been with me on my back or her over me in some way. I’m not sure if that’s a conscious or subconscious thought on her part. Either way I love it all! :)

Ron33 and Rectrix like this.
  14. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    I guess in the end I accept the "lifestyle" we are in, but I sure miss it. I used to really enjoy marveling at this beautiful busty woman on her knees doing her best.

I guess many men just learn to accept it, whether or not they are in chastity.

Amsterdam and Rectrix like this.
  15. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife and I recently discussed this during a therapy session. I learned that She had been very hurt that I did not express gratitude when She had given me the blowjobs (true), and as a result She had decided not to give me any more.

It was helpful for me to have learned this and healing for both of us

I don't expect Her to give me a BJ again and I now accept that my small penis does not deserve such attention

16. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    There has only been a single oral sex incident for me from my wife, it was... i enjoyed it but i didn't finish, she lasted three minutes but did not enjoy it. Her face afterward... if i live a million years... it was not a good face. It was a horrid experience all told - to have enjoyed something she found so distasteful.

So... that was before i started chastity and now i have moved out. So, i guess that was the only experience i shall ever have.

tvalex likes this.
  17. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I swear she’s reading my posts on here under an unknown account... Sorry fellas I was given a wonderful blow job today ;)

18. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Good for you it has been 10 months for me since we started chastity

Guest 3729 likes this.
  19. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    My husband rarely gets a blowjob from me, because I have a hernia and bending over is very painful for me. We have found some positiions in which it's possible for me, and I do it on occasion when he deserves an extra treat but it's not a requirement. I don't require oral service from him all the time either, just when the mood strikes. I do like giving oral sex, but the pain has really made it a rare thing.

20. MrBennett12

MrBennett12 Married sub. Been FLR for 6 yrs/chastity for 5

Retail store manager
    Rural Illinois
    Local Time:
    Haven't had a blowjob in over 5 years, since before the cage....I wouldn't count on one any time soon lol

Amsterdam and LockedSasquatch like this.
  21. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    We were just having this conversation this weekend. She said she really doesn't like giving BJ's. They haven't really been a part of our sex life except in the beginning.
    She said it made her feel degraded. I think that may stem from a bad experience from her teen years where she was basically forced/coerced into giving a BJ at a party.

22. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Before chastity, my wife gave me oral all the time, although never to completion, then after chastity she admitted she disliked the act and announced that it would no longer be a part of our lives. I’m still required to perform oral on her while locked. It’s taken some time to get used to it.

23. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    I guess for me, getting a blowjob feels like my partner is prioritizing making me feel special/good. That my partner wants to do something to maker her partner feel a way that nobody else can make her partner feel. Losing that seems strange to me. I LOVE making my partner feel special/good, so I would never WANT to take something that does that away from her.

It makes me wonder why so many wives (at least here...) seem to WANT to take away something that makes their partner feel good/special and only they can do.

Headtrip and homebody like this.
  24. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I think - at least based on my wife - it's based on the fact a blowjob is not something she likes to do. And since there are plenty of other things she can do to "make me feel special", why do something she doesn't like/want to do?

ChasteHubby2015 and asastype like this.
  25. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly, we’re in chastity, so it’s her pleasure we should be focused on, not ours. We should gladly and enthusiastically take and appreciate any rare treat or reward she’s willing to bestow upon us.

Amsterdam likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice