Morning Coffee!!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss E’s Bitch, Mar 31, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Miss E’s Bitch

South Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    On the days I am off my wife expects for me to have her morning coffee ready for when she leaves to go to work. I enjoy doing this and I guess it’s kinda our way of me showing my devotion to her. Does anyone else have something simple like this that they are expected to do on a daily basis?

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Both coffee and, if its cold out, to start her car.

She doesnt insist but the smile I get (and sometimes a squeeze) makes it very worthwhile.

3. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    My morning duties are to have Her coffee ready, (i don't drink the stuff) the French press and any other dishes from the previous night washed, and the kitchen floor swept by the time She comes downstairs in the morning. Then i zip upstairs to make the bed.

I enjoy this as it helps me start the day in sub mode and provides useful service for my Keyholder Wife.

asa

4. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    For it me it is tea, breakfast then help her get dressed while I get my daily orders.

5. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    Coffee every morning, make the bed, laundry when the bin is full, and her panties folded and put away.
    Every night before bed i kneel naked and massage lotion into her feet, she picked up a new one just recently, I tuck her in folding sheet and comforter just right ...those are just the consistent ones she is getting way better at calling out things she wants .she is liking her power for sure

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    The only thing I am expected to do for my madam daily is to be locked up! on my days off work everything is done to my madams ordered, if we go out it is where madam wants to go, to do what madam wants to do. My madam is also a coffee lover, and I her favourite is a green tea soya frappe thing from star bucks,
    However the closest Starbucks to us is ten miles
    Away, so I will take the 20 mile round trip to get one for my madam, whenever she asks, normally 2 or 3 times a week. Some times she will come with me for an outing, other times it’s by me self, and some times she has me wear certain outfits or uniforms when I do it.

Guest 8028 and tiruh811 like this.
  7. Her_boy_joseph

Her_boy_joseph Active member

New England
    Local Time:
    Each night I always make sure my Wife has cold coffee in the fridge for the morning. If not, I make a pot before bed. I also prep her lunch for the next day - either leftovers from dinner or a salad. I make the bed every morning (and again mid-day should she/we mess it up). I'm also responsible for all laundry, keeping the house clean and orderly, and most of the cooking (she makes her own breakfast on workdays - she's usually up and out of the house before I'm even awake). This is all in addition to whatever commands I may be given randomly throughout the day - either via text or in person.

I love the feeling of devotion and submission that overcomes me when I'm performing these and other tasks - ESPECIALLY when we're in the middle of a denial session. I love it even more since my wife revealed that she can feel* it - and it makes her not only feel so overwhelmingly loved, and cared for, and powerful - but it makes her want to think of even more tasks and play even harder. It's win/win.

8. Seeken

Seeken New member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I have a similar routine and coffee service is actually the way I first started serving her - which in turn has led to our FLR. Morning cappuccino in bed every day - recently requiring me to deliver naked and caged. Breakfast in bed on at least one day on weekends. Decant her herbal tea which I set out to steep overnight the night before. Straighten up the kitchen and empty dishwasher (if needed). Once she is up and about I also make up the bed daily and turn down the bed for her at night (mints on her pillow).

All are tiny little things I love to do since they give me opportunities express my devotion to her.

Guest 8028, Rectrix and tiruh811 like this.
  9. Magoo736643

Magoo736643 Member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    We have routines based around her schedule.

She would usually go to the gym three days a week for a 5:30am class, and arrives home at 6:30am before leaving for work at 6:55am. Now we are no longer going to the gym, she is mixing it up with home work-outs whenever she wishes which keeps me on my toes.

On work-out days I have her coffee ready next to the shower by the time she finished, with a breakfast smoothie made with her chosen mix of coconut yoghurt, berries and spinach prepared before she leaves for work.

Non workout days are a coffee ready when she wakes up, and scrambled eggs prepared before she leaves.

Every day I make her a 1.5L water bottle with lime juice because she is really terrible at staying hydrated.

This is what she wants, I do this to please her, and staying hydrated is a focus for me.

Rectrix, asastype and tiruh811 like this.
  10. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    I make the bed every morning. Currently that's it, but we're just getting our legs in this whole FLR thing. Of course if she asks for anything else I try to do it immediately if at all possible.

11. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Coffee for my wife first thing every morning is mandatory! The usual comment I get is, "another 5 minutes...". Foot massages and back rubs are frequently given most evenings.

12. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Sorry, this is about to get Coffee Geeky.

Here are some tips for making amazing Coffee.

When making Coffee you need to make sure the water is between 195 and 205 degrees for proper extraction.

So for a pour over or french press this is easy. However if you use a drip machine make sure that it can reach the correct temperature. Bonavita or Technivorm would be the machines I would get. I currently have a Bonavita since 2008 and I love it.

You also want to use room temperature filtered water as well.

Use fresh ground beans.

Do not buy your beans in a supermarket. Use a local roaster/Coffee house or order from a roaster. Most Coffee on the shelves at box retailers is really really old.

Pre warm the cups (fill with Hot Water and empty before pouring in the bean juice)

Follow this steps and your key holder will be very happy in the morning.

Serving Coffee is good, serving amazing Coffee makes an impression.

A happy Key holder is always a good thing.

Guest 8028 and asastype like this.
  13. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Bed made and tea in the morning, foot massages at night, bed warmed before bedtime. Kitchen cleaned every night. Massages every Tuesday night.

House cleaning and laundry during the week. Plus, all of the yard work and cars.

asastype and Rectrix like this.
  14. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    It's the little things that are so special. When my @BR_Saiph is on dayshift he is up at 4:30am. Every morning he brings me a hot water bottle and tucks it under the blankets to my leg, as I have some leg pain and the heat always helps me get moving in the morning. He fills the kettle and gets my tea ready for when I get up. Love love love the hot water bottle

BR_Saiph likes this.
  15. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Morning routine when she used to leave the house to go to work was as follows - 1) Brew a pot of coffee. 2) bring her a cup. She is usually either still in bed or in the shower. I love bringing it to her in the shower because I get to gaze at her wet naked body while she has a few sips. 3) Back downstairs where I pack her lunch, snack, coffee thermos to go and hydro-flask with fizzy water. Load these into her car. 4) Back inside where I make smoothies or acai bowls for the family. 5) Wake the kids and then go get in the shower. 6) When done showering make the bed, get dressed and come down stairs. If she hasn't left yet I see if there's anything else she needs.

16. Guest 8028

Guest 8028 Active member

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    I do everything until she says: “Stop, this I will do it myself, I will get fat if I don’t move!” ;-)

17. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    We have a bit of a remote control fetish; we use the OurHome app to do recurring and custom chores. I tap submit on the app and she has to approve them in case I haven't done the chore correctly.

- Make the bed
    - Respond to all texts
    - Do dishes
    - Take the trash out
    - Write a love note

I also do naked/caged massages 4-5 nights a week wearing clamps and a muzzle.

We recently added 2 new controls that line up with our remote control fetish as well; a remote TENS box so she can zap me whenever and an audio control app that I wrote.

Mistress uses the zapper as she wishes. If she comes across anything I've done wrong, she'll zap me then deduct points with a note what I did wrong (leave a door unlocked, etc...) on the OurHome app. If I really mess up, she'll text me and tell me to sit down. Then she zaps me a whole bunch on 100%. I'm much better about chores now!

The Audio controller app is interesting. It really is built for 2 scenarios. 1 is sensory deprivation for bondage, 2 is for service control. The app will do a number of things, all focused around a set of headphones or earbuds I wear. There are a few noise generators (white noise, etc...), a music mode with selectable playlists, a voice replay board, and a live talk mode. It can also pause or stop whatever audio is playing. Whenever a song, mode, or voice file is changed, it smoothly transitions audio, so no harsh starts and stops of loud noises. The app is actually ran on a windows tablet that has the audio or bluetooth connection. The tablet serves a webpage over wifi so the control page can be reached on any phone browser.

For scenario 1, Mistress can have me bound up with the noise canceling headphones and play white noise, whatever music she wants to make me listen to, or whatever recorded voice she wants (like a mantra, or her telling me i'm her bitch repeatedly, etc...). She can also directly talk to me if I'm hooded with earbuds, very handy!

Now for scenario 2, which matches the topic of this thread; I have an RF audio extender which I can plug into my earbuds. Mistress can then use the app to send me pre recorded voice commands or talk directly to mr anywhere on the property. We also have started using this when I give her massages; one of the recorded voice playlists is her telling me how to give her massage (more lotion, do my feet again, slow down, etc...). We're developing other voice playlists for chores and other things as well.

Heres a snapshot of the app:
    Audio app https://imgur.com/a/UshAYDp
    [​IMG]

18. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    We don't have any set rules yet since this is something we engage in more sporadically then an everyday things, except for... her coffee. It's funny that my service continues when we aren't playing unofficially with fetching her coffee, well any drinks really. We had some fun mugs made several months back - a large mug with her special name, a graphic she picked out, and the words "Serve me well, serve me now" and then a smaller mug for me in a similar style with my special name and a reference to her possession of me. This evolved into a daily routine even if we aren't 'playing.'

When we are playing, I am expected to be on call to attend to her as she works from home (as I do too.) This retreat from the world has freed us to play much more... and I think she enjoys it. Certainly, the laundry, cooking, cleanup, general housekeeping has been my assignment during this time period in a more 24/7 mode with occasional breaks. She (The Odd Teaser) has even taken up a returned casual interest in the mansion - and that has made me quite happy.

However,the threat of losing my 'freedoms' since we bought the mugs last year has been always present with this small ritual even before the recent retreat.

I had been locked for most of the COVID retreat, then released a few days ago. So, as I type, I'm back in the little prison sipping my coffee with an ear out for when she awakens...

MissyB likes this.
  19. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I enjoy reading all these special acts that subs do for their keyholders. It must be wonderful to be able to serve someone that way. Enjoy.

asastype likes this.
  20. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    Yes, funny, coffee in the morning like almost everyone else! I make the bed and tidy the house before she is showered and ready for work. No dirty dishes in the sink, put away dishes in the dishwasher as necessary.

asastype likes this.
  21. Obsequious_Nova

Obsequious_Nova Active member

Local Time:
    Morning coffee is mandatory, so is kneeling at the bed with my collar on at night. I'm not allowed in the bed until she says so.

Everything else is pretty loose, she has me do chores on the fly and I have to ask permission to do certain activities that I enjoy but she could care less about.

22. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    On a regular basis......almost daily mid afternoon feet massage for half an hour

23. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    What a great thread with some good responses. Thanks for starting this!

24. Miss E’s Bitch

South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I don’t get to fix it every morning. I leave early in the morning on the days I work. But when I am off I do make sure I have it ready for her before she leaves to go to work. But last Saturday I was up early getting a brisket ready to go on the smoker and lost track of time. She came outside after she had woke up and sat in a chair near where I was working. I walked over and kissed her good morning and went back to doing whatever I was doing at the time. She sat there a minute and then cleared her throat and asked if I had forgotten anything. I then realized what she was suggesting and ran to the house and fixed her coffee all the while I was straining in my cage at the Control she has developed over me since we went down this road we call Chastity.

Obsequious_Nova likes this.
  25. Obsequious_Nova

Obsequious_Nova Active member

Local Time:
    I didn't feel well this morning and she made coffee for the first time in at least a month. I have a feeling I'll be paying for that later since it was really just me being a little sore and tired. I wasn't dead, I could've got up.

She's wise enough to let me pout and go through my bitchy phase and then when I come around later I am corrected for that phase. It seems to be more effective that way, my head is clearer and I understand the message.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice