travel joe
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
4:31 PM
Melbourne Australia
    1. There are no messages on travel joe's profile yet.
  • About

Melbourne Australia
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer V2
    Neosteel fun Masterpiece
    Fancysteel slim fit
    Hello and welcome, it’s a pleasure to have you here.

My name is travelJoe. In the past I’ve perused the chastity mansion forums, but I figure it’s time for a change so why not fill out my profile and tell you a bit about me. So let’s start from the top.

I’m a guy who enjoys all manner of things from playing & watching sports to trying new food from all over. I have a keen sense for adventure and love chatting with new people along the way. Living in Australia has only fuelled that sense of adventure and I can only hope to continue finding new and exciting things in life.

So why am I here? Simple really, I’ve been aware and involved in the wider BDSM/kink scene for a number of years and one of the areas that has always interested me is chastity. I stumbled across CM awhile back while researching different devices and signed up to see what else I could learn about chastity. I have to say, I am really amazed by the site and all of the content, it is so valuable. Keep it coming!

In addition to getting more involved, I too am looking to meet that special someone with that spark and connection. Someone who can hold my key, guide me, and someone who I can focus on to make their day more enjoyable. If you live in Melbourne and would like to meet - do reach out.

Like many of you here I started out experimenting with CB-6000 and self locking, after which I invested in the holy trainer V2. While both were good introductions, I found myself wanting a heavier, more restrictive (should I say secure?) device. So I took the plunge and invested in a Neosteel arch. While the wait was extensive I can certainly vouch for the pristine quality, it is very obvious Dr. Mende cares about his products. While the Neosteel did fill a need for a more robust device, I always struggled to get a good fit even after sending it back for a modification. While I haven’t given up on it completely, I have shelved that device until such time that I can get to Germany in person to get some more accurate measurements from Dr. Mende himself. That brings us to Fancysteel and their slim line. Not much to say here as I’m still waiting on the belt to arrive (should be imminent). I’ll happily report back.

With all of that said, please don’t be shy - come on up and introduce yourself and give me a chance to get to know you and what you like about chastity.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice