And our story continues :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, Sep 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Thank's @Wonderwomanssub . As I mentioned parallels in our lives. The many hats we wear all the time become a blur sometimes, there are times we are wearing more than one at a time. I felt the things that you have felt earlier in my life. I know what it is like to want that free time to do those things you wish too. I waited 34 years to buy my first brand new Mustang. The priorities that we have show so much of where we are centered and what is really important to us. We put things off for our family because of the love we have for them. We all get overburdened at times that we would say " Stop the world I want to get off."

Some of us have someone that has loved us so dearly they become part of who we are. The hurts, the wants, the sorrow, the pains of lose and at times that feeling of separation from that one we love so much. I feel as you do. I wish there was someone that we could confide in that is close to us, but it is what it is. Whether they are next door or 2000 miles away (I can think of a few), the words and the caring that we share is no different. If something comes up we still show up, stop by and even if what we say seems to be unacknowledged, we continue to do it and you know what I mean. I'm a pain in the ass and never left you alone when you and your family was sick last winter, and that's what friends are for, regardless of where we are. Just think, how many can say they have friends all over the country, we all do here.:love::+1:

Guest 3729 likes this.
  2. Violet_Noir

Violet_Noir Active member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Glad to help out :)

Guest 3729 likes this.
  3. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Hey dude, you've been an inspiration. And you keep it real, thank you for that.

Guest 3729, Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
  4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    December was kind of a weird month, the end of November was amazing with a trip we took that allowed us to indulge into our roles the furthest we ever had. Then when we got home the belt came off. I was sick for the first two weeks of the December so that didn’t help things, she only wanted the belt on me just one of those days when I was sick. Then the belt only went on me one additional day the rest of the month when she wanted to tease and make me think I was going to be locked for a lot longer but the belt came off for sex the next day. Believe me I’m not complaining about that at all, it’s been marvelous, but I’m wondering what direction we’re going. She has kept up her domme mode and hasn’t let out lifestyle slip so it’s like she’s more or less using chastity for weekend play or when she knows I’m going to be home alone.

I thought after the weekend we had together when she forgot the key was going to be the end of my freedom. We made some seriously passionate love while I was belted and it was amazing for us both. I suppose that’s why I am so confused as to the direction we’ve currently taken. That doesn’t mean she won’t change her mind again and I go on lockdown, it’s just weird because I don’t feel like there’s any consistency with chastity anymore but there’s definitely consistency with our FLR.

I’ve been left unchaste for so long I’m used to being free and now prefer it as to before in December I was a little grumpy because I wasn’t in my belt (also grumpy because it’s my busy season at work). But I find a kind of security in my belt that puts me in the right sub space when it’s on me consistently. Now I’m less inclined to wear it plus I’ll have to break my body into it again, it takes a little time to get used to it, especially where it rubs in certain spots. When I asked mistress why she left me uncaged she simply said “mind games”. Makes me wonder if she’s hoping I’ll be bad so she can catch and punish me. She’s been liking the more physical side of things lately, a little face slapping and spanking, not for punishment just to assert her dominance and my place in our relationship.

Anyway, just thinking out loud and wondering what’s to come. Who knows, next week I could be locked back in my belt for a long time. It’s anyone’s guess!!! ❤️

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    As long as she's engaged and in charge you're getting exactly what you need.

Guest 3729 and Allen1987 like this.
  6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Hey Bud, I think @Rectrix is right on. She did say mind games. I know for me, if you tease the hell out of me when my belt is on it's a constant reminder of my position. You know you can get teased a lot more when your free. Deb went is little stages. Testing the water. Will you behave if not locked? Your looking at it from your perspective, ha, I'm sure it's not hers. The mind game IS working, your questioning. She has you right where she wants you to be. Just do what she wants and be happy with that.;-)

Guest 3729 likes this.
  7. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Like I said, not complaining :) just trying to figure her out. She very much asserted her dominance with me yesterday morning. One of those lovely shocking things that she does that I enjoy so much. You’re right, she does have me right where she wants me lol.

Allen1987 likes this.
  8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    You are the woman of my dreams ❤️ Never thought I’d be so lucky to say that. You’ve really surprised me and I think I’ve even surprised myself in the last (nearly) 6 years living in our FLR/chastity/love. I really had no idea what I was asking for back then or how our relationship might morph into what it is now. I always knew I was with a strong woman but it’s been a rush watching you become stronger and more confident in yourself. The authority and confidence you show me when you’re telling me what to do and showing me you are in charge is incredibly intoxicating. It’s hard to explain why I like when you show me your authority, part of me wants to argue back or be a smart ass and the other part of me likes feeling a little embarrassed by you putting me in my place, very confusing feelings but I adore them. When you slap my face and call me a bitch the sting and degradation makes me hard. It stings but there’s something about the sting that I like. When you spank my ass hard and it hurts I like it because I know you mean it and you want me to feel it, I want my ass to be turned bright red by you and have that raw vibrating sting. Not because I like the pain but because I like your mental and physical authority over me, the feeling of belonging to you, being your property body, heart and soul. I desperately look forward to our alone time and getaways together. Cascade was amazing and you led us just a little further down the rabbit hole.

The thing I have to say I have found most shocking have been my mental changes. I’m genuinely afraid to touch myself anymore and feel so guilty if I do, and I mean genuine guilt. I also have a little fear of you and your reaction to my bad habits if I were to be caught, honestly I think you secretly want to catch me to show me what you’re made of. I think you’ve only touched the tip of the iceberg with what you’re capable of, I think you even surprise yourself with the way being a domme makes you feel and I know it makes you feel good. You are less inclined to take shit from anyone and have such a positive and strong attitude that is sooo sexy. My goddess is my ultimate love, you make my heart beat so hard and fast, you make my adrenaline rush through my veins, you make me harder than I’ve ever been with just a simple touch or saying something to me just right.

There are times I just want to have a good hard fuck, you tease me and deny me making me want you so bad, more than I knew I wanted you. You allow me to touch you and finger you just making me want more of what I may not be allowed to have. You are so wet, so soft so velvety but you often only allow my fingers the joy of feeling you. My throbbing cock desperately waits for your permission for any sort of pleasure, hoping his goddess will allow him the privilege of feeling her. Sometimes I am a lucky boy and you pleasure me with your mouth. I love when you go down on me and take me to the point of no return then masturbate me while staring intently into my eyes, showing your ownership over me, making me cum all over the two of us. You know how to deny me in such a way that I am craving you all the time. I fantasize about being with my goddess, I fantasize about going down on you for hours at a time, your hand over the top of my head guiding me.

You have intoxicating powers over me that many people will never be lucky enough or have the privilege to understand. You are always on my mind, I love you and what we’ve become, I love how our relationship has evolved into what it is. You are my perfect goddess, mistress, lover and eternal partner. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hut6000, cshorts, Waveridr and 6 others like this.
  9. slave-robert

slave-robert Member

consultant
    Dublin Ireland
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM

10. Guest 3729

Local Time:
  11. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    How do you really feel... Lol. Just as it should be. I love to hear the genuine gratitude for what she has done for you and continues to surprise you at every turn. There is nothing better than to be mystified by the changes you see. As I said before, buckle up!:+1:

Guest 3729 likes this.
  12. slave-robert

slave-robert Member

consultant
    Dublin Ireland
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    I can echo much of this with my relationship with Queen Natasha, my goddess, the love of my life and now my wife.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  13. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    There used to be a time when we were first starting chastity and not even aware we were developing a FLR and I wondered how far down this path we’ll go. Well here we are 5 years later and I’m wondering where this path will still lead. Into been an incredible journey so far and there have been some pleasant surprises along the way. Wonder Woman and I are very open with each other, I certainly know I am open with her, sometimes she still struggles and can still be shy about getting out what she wants to tell me but those barriers are being slowly eroded away. I got a long time felt like I was waiting for her to catch up to me in terms of kink and although that might have been behind with that, she was never behind in her ability to mess with my head. I was so focused on the sexual aspects of chastity and FLR which consequently is a very small percentage of those two things and she focused on the psychological aspects of our lifestyle and she is damn good at mentally teasing me and keeping me on my toes.

In the last couple of weeks it’s really dawned on me how far we’ve come and how far I’ve mentally matured and developed into her submissive. Starting chastity was similar to a ride at an amusement park. You just can’t wait for the damn thing to get started looking forward to the dips, curves and surprises. At 5 years in the ride is still incredible but the tracks really start to take different directions and I feel like those tracks are taking a different direction little by little. Wonder Woman is a strong confident woman and that is starting to show through more than ever, she has me in such awe of her everyday. We don’t discuss our lifestyle in great length when we do talk about FLR and chastity but I really feel the enthusiasm from mistress, she just doesn’t need a lot of words to get her point across.

She puts lovely butterflies in my stomach not knowing what direction she could steer us. The further she guides me the easier it is to say yes to whatever she wants and the more I want to say yes to whatever she wants. I love the feeling of being under her thumb, it’s like a drug that keeps me craving more of her. Wanting attention from her, any kind of attention anywhere from a soft loving kiss to a hard bitchslap across the face to get my attention, I love it all, I love her.

I’m truly shocked when I read about the lengths other vanilla couples have gone and really leads me to wonder where she will take me. I will faithfully be lead on her leash.

cshorts likes this.
  14. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice