And our story continues :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, Sep 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Just happened to be going over some my old posts and I re-read this one. I was looking at legos on eBay and people are selling 2lb bags of mixed legos for $25. You have nearly $700 in legos lol

2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Legos ore one of the only things sold that retain their value as well as gold. If you have a complete set with instructions you can sell them for near original retail...even on a garage sale.

3. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    You have matured and are seeing the fruits of your love and patients. The more you grow the more intriguing she will become, buckle up my friend it's going to be a long ride.:+1:

Rectrix and Guest 3729 like this.
  4. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I know what you mean it’s unbelievable! Mistress and I enjoy Harry Potter quite a bit, about 6 years ago we bought the Knight Bus and put it together keotbthe instructions and box. We went to Oregon for a vacation and they just started breaking ground next door to us for a new house. The bus rolled off the shelf and smashed into nearly all its pieces. We put it in s bucket and put it aside and forgot about it. A few years later we found it and let our son play with the legos. Naturally pieces went missing. Last year I tried to put it back together but over 1/2 of it was missing. I went online to see if I could buy a new or used Knight bus and found they were going for $250 -$300 for a preowned Kit. I was super bummed lol.

5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I bout it originally for like $25

6. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    It’s been a slow and challenging April for us and I’m over it and Mistress is too. It’s also the ramp up before finals, getting projects turned in, studying etc... for mistress. She goes into a survival mode and her focus sharply narrows on school. I hate it and I’ve hated it for the past 4 years, it’s literally like hitting a brick wall near the end of every semester and life stops. I’m so damn proud of her though and every effort she’s put into school for herself and our family. There were times I’d be upset about the lack of attention I was getting but I wasn’t appreciating what my mistress was going through and striving for. I really didn’t realize at the beginning of starting her prerequisites and the masters program how much she needed me to be there for her and be strong for her. She is also my rock and I need her and her love just as much as she needs mine. Looking back, I regret not being as strong for mistress as I am now. If I could go back in time 4 years ago I would tell myself to stop focusing on the kink and just focus on serving my queen and best friend and giving her all the love she deserves from me.

I have learned something about these stressful times and its made me a better person and a better husband. In the recent past, maybe about a year ago and before that, I would tend to have a “poor me” episodes when mistress had to focus on school and finals. I was weak and wanting attention from her and I would get very pouty when I wouldn’t get it. Then I’d strain things further, make her feel bad while she’s in the midst of all this hard work. I honestly didn’t realize how selfish I was being and how much stress I probably caused her.

I’ve always had this generic goal of how chastity was supposed to go and where I was hoping us to be in the back of my mind. I often employed the advice of “patience, give her time to learn and understand” but I grew frustrated as time went on and nothing felt like it was changing or at least changing much in the way I thought it would. I had an epiphany last April after I thought I could no longer wear a device because of medical reasons. I was really disappointed and moped around, I was acting like a bratty child about the whole situation and for the most part dropped the ideals of the FLR and the chastity relationship. A couple of months went by and it felt like something was missing, a big hole and I wasn’t sure what to do about it. As I mulled this over and was trying to figure out what was important to me I was overwhelmed with a massive feeling of love for my wife and realized I’d made chastity very little about her although I thought I was making it about her. I may have served her and been her slave, pampered her etc and even though I love her I didn’t do those things because I love her, I did those things because I was trying to get her to do what I wanted her to do for me, thinking it was a fair compromise. This was completely the wrong thinking!

After that realization my eyes widened quite a bit. She must’ve really loved keeping me locked up because I think I was an emotional pain in the ass as I was going through the growing pains of figuring chastity as well as figuring myself out. Most woman might have just told me to unlock and never Lock me again, but mistress stuck with it. I probably inhibited her growth as a domme while trying to figure things out for myself but her desire to be domme is more than there for her, and it feels really strong. She really seems to have come into her stride with being in charge, our FLR is real. It took a little time for me to realize how real our FLR is and how much my respect has grown for my wife as my domme. That’s not to say I didn’t have a lot of respect for her before we started this but it’s a different kind of respect now and I have so much admiration for her. There is something about being in her presence that gives me wonderful feelings, a real sense of belonging to her when I’m at her side, that’s where I always want to be.

The two people I credit learning the most from while pursuing this lifestyle is my good friend @Allen1987 and the wonderful @Mistress Jules. A lot of people come to CM in search of answers for improving their chastity relationship or FLR. A lot of us men seem to come across the same bumps in the road, the advice that the two people I just mentioned above offer is wonderful yet simplistic advice and it typically goes over most of our heads. Allen1987 once said to me “love your mistress like she’s leaving and she never will”. I’ve really taken that to heart and even though I’ve always deeply loved my mistress, now I try to show her in every way I can what she means to me and how much I love her. I kept running into frustration within our relationship because my first few years of chastity were more about serving my mistress to “earn” my kinks. I was more worried about her being kinky with me than I was about her learning and having fun with her new role in our relationship.

So that epiphany I talked about earlier, whatever it was that clicked in my brain said to me “hey dummy, you love her why aren’t you doing all those things for her for that reason!” That’s when things really changed for me, our FLR and chastity is more about love for each other versus the kinks we practice. The more love and devotion I show my queen the more loved she feels and that will open more doors in exploring her dominance, sex and where she wants to take our relationship. It’s amazing how blind we can be when we want something so bad, we overlook the beautiful gifts right in front of us.

7. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    That's beautiful, WWSub. You've gone through remarkable discovery and growth. An inspiration.

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    These are important insights, WWS, and I'm glad to be reminded of them again and again for my own practice of chastity.

Consensus, Allen1987 and Guest 3729 like this.
  9. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Now your cooking with heat, sorry that cooking theme never leaves me.

Well you got it right. There is love and there is kink. Those that love the kink in all so many ways. Some are brought together by these kinks. They enjoy the time they spend with each other. The care and respect they show each other to me is a form of love. Deep relationships built on those things they practice become part of who they are. The deep devotion given to others with trust that not many of us will ever know or understand. We are all so unique and may not totally grasp how it works for them, but we see it and it does.

Then I think there is love between two people, yes there is kink in there, but it's not the main act so to speak. With all that is written on the subject it can be very difficult to see where we are in any relationship. We all have our own compass that gives us a direction to go in. I think you have found what I did. I know it may go against the grain for some, but when it's not about you, or should I say I'm not being a selfish pain in the ass to get what I want if you know what I mean, everything changes.

When you realize what is really in front of you and what the two of you share it is eyeopening. I remember a year ago how you were feeling. Yes you have come a long way from there. When what you do is motivated by your love for her it is a new world of understanding. For us it has been almost 43 years of learning together. You two are so much younger. It has become as She has said "It's not about me anymore, It is about us." I know when Deb is really hammered at work She gets burnt out. I'ts like I'm not even there. That never changes Her love towards me, that's when it means so much to be there for her. The next time you two get together she will remember all you have done for her and it does open more doors. When her mind is freed up from all that is going on, you know the collar will be waiting lol.

I don't know where the journey for you two will lead. I do know when Deb had confidence that She was free to choose with no objections from me, things really changed for both of us. Your young and just starting to see the intricacies of how you feel and what she really means to you. I never thought chastity would really change anything, none of this was on my radar. I wasn't careful because I didn't wish for anything. Well it changed Her alright and me in the process. She has been showing me how I have changed in many ways that I can not see. You are beginning to see yourself change. I'm sure she sees it also, wait till things settle down. By the way, do you have a stainless steel collar yet?

10. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Thanks @cshorts I really feel like I’ve centered myself and found a good place to be. I’m looking forward to growing more and seeing what’s ahead, I’m grateful for what I’ve learned and where we are now.

11. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    @Rectrix this has been an incredible road to self discovery for me. I hope these insights will help others take a look inward who may be having similar struggles and hopefully they will find what’s right for them and their relationship.

Consensus likes this.
  12. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    lol no steel collar yet @Allen1987 but perhaps in the near future with any luck :)

I think this last year my Mistress has really felt from me that the things I’ve been doing for her are truly out of love. I’ve done many things out of love for her through our relationship but when it came to chastity none of it was selfless like it should've been. By no means am I a purist about chastity, like your Mistress Deb said “it’s not about me, it’s about us”. What I think most people don’t understand is you can’t get to the “it’s about us” without giving yourself fully to your partner. Not in all cases but in my case focusing on the physical aspect of this style of relationship to help sculpt the emotional side was a mistake, I had it completely backwards. I don’t know what lies ahead and what forks in the road she’ll take us down but I’ve grown up this last year and am ready to blindly follow, be completely vulnerable to her. I think that’s the ultimate trust, this is what I never understood. I’ve gotten quite a bit past the point where I thought I needed to “help” guide things for her.

You @Allen1987 helped me see this, I read the love, devotion and commitment you dote upon Deb everyday. That made me realize I want to be just like you. Not because of the truly incredible events that have taken place in your life recently but because the core of your relationship with Deb is as solid as the universe and that’s what I want with my Mistress. So I can’t thank you enough for your subtle advice and inspiration when I needed it most. I was able to see so much more when I was able to look past what I thought I wanted.

Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  13. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Very lucky/happy morning, as I was rushing around getting chores done, making breakfast etc... Mistress was in our master bathroom getting ready for the day when I came in to get ready for work. She pulled me into the bathroom, locked the door behind me and pulled for some passionate kissing. I ran my hands over her body grabbing her butt appreciating every feminine curve and her softness. She stopped, knelt down and pulled my pants off. She took me into her mouth and had me hard in seconds and I’m sure it was less than 30 seconds later she made me explode all over her T-shirt, my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I stood there with my face and my cock covered with her lipstick, temporarily incapable of moving . It’s been a few months since she has taken me into her mouth like that. It’s interesting because that was something she actually used to enjoy doing to me a lot more often but not for a while now. I still think she enjoys doing it but it’s from a different perspective now, more of a control perspective. It was definitely for my enjoyment and for being her good boy but because our relationship dynamic has changed so has the dynamic and meaning of her giving me oral sex. A rare gift anymore and even when she had done it when we were playing a few months back which was the last time it was more of a 10-20 second tease and then I was on to pleasuring my mistress. Back in the day she would do that to me anywhere from 10-30 minutes, not that I’d ever be able to last that long now anyway but you get what I’m saying.

This is totally random but I wanted to mention how I’ve noticed her change in the past 4 years. The first 3 years were subtle and her growth in learning and understanding her dominance was inhibited by me in my opinion. If you’ve been reading my blog you’ll see what I mean if you read my last post. This last year however as I mentioned before has been a lot more visible, she seems much more comfortable with her authority once I had understood and lived my role more faithfully. So what was really funny is that my wife loves old TV shows from the 50’s and 60’s. Well she found out that she now has access to the old I Love Lucy show and was kind of excited about it. She chose an episode and started watching and turned it off within 5 minutes of staring it. The look on her face said she’d noticed something for the first time, then she spoke and said she couldn’t watch that crap ever again because of the blatant male chauvinism and disrespect to women. If it was 4 years ago she would’ve watched and probably not had a problem with it. Funny how people and the world change, I’m proud of my mistress for not just being like “oh well it was a different time” she was more like “forget that shit, that’s not promoting anything positive for women”. Anyway, it was really interesting to see how her views have changed and that she was more vocal about it.

Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  14. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Let's see now. Hitachi yesterday, you today, maybe that was to warm you up. A change in thought patterns. I remember that going on. Deb couldn't stand other woman looking at me, ghee there's a little change in thought patterns now. Wouldn't you say? When it starts to come together you will see more and more. And the things you do will be more noticable to her. Buckle up!

Guest 3729 likes this.
  15. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    It’s still just so surreal that you finished (just about) your masters in Speech Language Pathology. Listening to myself say Master of Science, Speech language pathologist just sounds so good! I’m not surprised in the least that you’ve earned this. I always knew you could, but the mountains that you had to climb to get there would make lesser people fail miserably if put up against the same strains that were put on you. I was never joking when I call you Wonder Woman, you really truly are and you steal my heart whenever I look into your beautiful face. I’m seriously in awe of you and feel like one of the most fortunate people on earth to be spending my life with my love, someone who still gives me butterflies in my stomach and seeing you achieve so much while being at your side.

In 6 years time you went from losing your job, having a horribly rough child birth, having your appendix removed, then taking and stressing through 3 very shitty jobs with some shifty people for very shitty pay. Then working part time and taking classes once you knew what you wanted to go back to school for! You managed to be 1 of 18 selected students out of 700+ applicants! The odds were minuscule yet you James Bonded yourself in there and then there was another 2 more years of hell! I can’t even imagine how you feel right now. It feels like we’ve lived a lifetime these last 4 years.

Through all of this torment and torture we’ve both gone through in different ways, my love for you is stronger than ever before. This time put a lot of stress on our relationship but there was never a point where we weren’t there for each other and knew that we loved each other incredibly deeply. I know at times I probably didn’t make things as easy as I could’ve but I feel like I’ve grown up and learned a lot about myself and have become a better man for you, for me and our son. I wouldn’t trade my life or my time with you and what we have together for anything that could ever be offered to me. You are the most important part of me and my love for you is indescribable and ever growing. Thank you for being so incredible but most of all thank you for being my soul mate and for being Wonder Woman ❤️.

Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
  16. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    This is the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. I can't tell you how many times you will feel the same way when you see her accomplishments. There is a song by Brad Paisley. Then. Listen to it, you will know what I mean. So happy for both of you :+1:

tiruh811 and Guest 3729 like this.
  17. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Yesterday was a new experience for me. We had from 9-5 to ourselves but naturally we had loads to do. Now that we’re moving into our first house that we’ll own not rent in a couple of months we are clearing old stuff out and preparing for a garage sale. I had to go drop off our our earnest money for the house after I dropped off our son at daycare. I headed back home and picked up Wonder Woman so we could go to Home Depot and Walmart to get garage sale signs and price tags. Mistress was having some fun lightly bossing me around in the stores.

On the way home she told me what she’d like to have for lunch and that I should start making it for her as soon as we get home. Yes Mistress :). I unloaded the car and brought everything in. Earlier Mistress was telling me how she wants to buy some of that reclaimed weathered wood so we can line our soon to be new living room wall with it. I love the look to and am looking forward to assembling it for her. Then she told me that I am to be in my leather shorts, black “I love my dominatrix” shirt and the cherry on top which is to have my collar and leash on. Ooooh I loved that idea, that got me really excited to build that facade. So I asked if she would like me to put that on today as we were home alone and she could order her slutty pet slave around. She got a big smile on her face and enthusiastically shook her head yes.

I got into my “proper attire” and began making her lunch. I prepared a nice chicken and tortilla soup with a cheese quesadilla and small pieces of fried Cotija cheese. My leash kept getting in the way and I didn’t want to get food or oil on it so I put the end of the leash in my pocket with loop sticking out so Mistress could take my leash if she wished. I finished cooking and served Mistress her lunch and then I prepared mine. We just sat and talked like any other day, she asked me if it felt “right” to be wearing the collar? I told her I loved it and it did feel right, I asked her what she thought and if it felt right for her, she said it did.

After lunch she had me bring in garage sale items for her to put price tags on. She had me running back and forth bringing her more items and then putting them back. She snatched my leash a couple of times pulling me closer to kiss me, I loved that! While she finished tagging the rest of the items I had to finish some paperwork for our home loan which took me a little while. I went into the other room and something that struck me as funny as well as awesome was that I was still in my “uniform” and it was normal. We went all day like that and while there was sexual tension between us, sex was never brought up once, it was more about me being her slave/servant/pet. Obviously sexual tension is a key factor here and while hopeful I never expected sex.

We had about an hour of alone time left, Mistress was sitting on her side of our bed and so I joined her. I handed her the end of the leash and she put her hand through the loop and continued looking at her phone. I laid there next to her happy and stared down at her bare feet which looked like they needed pampering. I turned around and with my head now towards her feet I kissed one of them and started rubbing them, then worked my way up her legs, she was very happy.

She laid there comfortably holding my leash, she said she could fall asleep again she was so relaxed. I said that I would pick up our son from daycare if she wanted to take a little snooze. Then I said let’s make you really happy before I go and then you can really enjoy your nap. She mumbled “okay” and let go of my leash. I went to her underwear drawer and found her hitachi wand and plugged it in. She turned to look at me and giggled, she didn’t realize that was what I meant. I asked her if it was okay and if she wanted it and she said she was all for it. I was expecting her to want a little more forplay to get into the mood but she had me put the wand between her legs immediately. Oh my was it fun having my leash held while I was masturbating her. I could tell when things were feeling really good because she’d pull me tighter and hold the leash higher up closer to my neck pulling me, SO HOT!!! She told me she wanted to feel my cock and the wand at the same time so she rolled oh her side and opened her legs for me. I had to lay in a precarious position to angle myself to get in lol. Which I couldn’t really get in because she was pressing so hard on her pussy with the vibrator. I finally worked around the wand and oh my god did that ever feel so good. Her wet softness and the vibrations, naturally things only lasted a few moments for me and then I pulled out and came all over her thigh. This was exactly what she wanted me to do and then she started cumming hard. I laid there and watched her, still holding my leash tight with one hand and her pink wand in the other, eyes closed and body shaking from her orgasms. She looked so radiant and serene in the moment, it was one of those moments that you wished was going to last forever.

It was just so nice to have that alone time together finally. It was also nice to see more of the kink side of our lifestyle bleed into our more vanilla activities and Wonder Woman be just excited as I am about that. I’ll never forget just how thrilling and how right it felt to be collard, leashed and in my leather shorts for her, serving my mistress and her loving it just as much as me.

Rectrix, tiruh811 and Giveitup like this.
  18. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    sounds like a wonderful day! And sounds like maybe graduation has given her a new feeling of release, and power. Fun times ahead...

Guest 3729 and Allen1987 like this.
  19. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Been quite a while since Ive been able to post a lot has happened in the last 6 week. We bought our first home and will be moving into it this next week we are very excited. I’ve practically been uncaged the entire 6 weeks since we started seriously looking for a house and then through the final closing of the house. I think Wonder Woman was doing me a favor due too all of the stress of the paperwork I had to pour through.

There’s actually been quite a lot of collar and leash play over these 6 weeks too. When we’re alone at our current house packing and cleaning she likes to have me collared. We haven’t had any time this week for it but it would appear to be something she really enjoys which is great because I love it. Our sex has been wonderful as well, she has been rather playful when we’ve had the time, dominating me in the bedroom.

Another reason I haven’t been locked is because we’re adjusting a full belt for me. I’ve been in and out of it over the last week to get the fit just right. I’ve run into a minor edema issue as well as making sure I’m able to dry my penis while it’s in the tube. I need to open the tube entrance up to 34mm and then drill some vent holes near the top of the tube and that should take care of those issues. I love the belt but I have more of a bulge than I did with my ball trap. Mistress really likes it because it makes me look well endowed lol. What brought the full belt around was when Wonder Woman went to Vegas last month. I was locked in my ball trap cage, I had a moment of weakness and pulled out to play with myself. I never did cum but I still felt wrong for doing it. I admitted to mistress what I had done and as she doesn’t like piercings she agreed the full belt was the best way to go. She’s really enjoyed seeing me in it and I have a feeling once the adjustments are all made I’m going to be in big trouble. I feel like I have some record lockups headed my way lol, we'll see... hoping I can make those adjustments to the belt next week.

20. Guest 3729

Local Time:
  21. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    It’s been quite a while since I’ve done an update and figured it was about time. We bought our first house last month and have been slowly moving in over the last few weeks. It’s been an exciting and somewhat scary experience but overall a good experience and we’re very happy with our new home. The competition for housing in Idaho is insane right now so we feel very fortunate, it’s just crazy how much has changed around here in the last 5 years including housing costs.

Mistress let me stay unlocked for the entire shopping and buying process, I’m not exactly sure why she did that but I have a couple of guesses. Maybe to help with the stress or maybe it gave her less to have to worry about. Another thought I had was it was to make me feel a little more in charge and aggressive during the buying process.

Mistress and my sisters went to Vegas in the beginning of May as a graduation gift from my family. Naturally I was locked up and she hid her keys, she had kept me horny for quite some time up to that point and I was hoping for some playtime before she left but that was not in the cards for me. She was only gone for a weekend so it wasn’t long but as the horny bug kicked in I felt it harder and harder to “be good”. Long story short pulled out of my cage and I basically edged myself all weekend and accidentally gave myself a ruined orgasm. I felt incredibly guilty about it and with the ruined O I was hornier than ever for Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman knows that I can pull out of my cage, I was honest with her about the truth of ball trap cages and their effectiveness. I told her those cages are really more of a deterrent especially when you get hard because then you can’t pull out in the moment. Ultimately with most ball traps a lot of it comes down to the honor system and will power. So mistress always has that small doubt in the back of her mind about me being a bad boy as she says. That knowledge of me being able to escape took some of the fun out of chastity for Wonder Woman but she still loves the lifestyle and has no plans of stopping so we continue on.

My goddess doesn’t want me pierced because she doesn’t like the look as well possible risks. A while back we tried a Chinese full belt and it wasn’t very flattering on me with the tube separating my balls giving them a grotesque look that mistress hated. So it was back to the ball trap until something better came along. I thought I’d seen a belt/ball trap hybrid and while I was still wallowing in my guilt I took to eBay to see what I could find. Sure enough I found what I was looking for, took my measurements and ordered it.

When Wonder Woman returned home we had some pretty hot and naughty sex, she was suspicious because I was able to last quite a bit longer than my norm. As we laid next to each other in bed I told her I ordered a full belt from eBay, I told her I wanted her to have full control and no doubts about me pulling out. Of course now she was even more suspicious of my actions and ended up calling me out on my behavior while she was away. She wasn’t happy about my confession but she was happy about the belt and the power she hold with it. After that weekend which was back in the beginning of May up until the belt arrived I was left free.

The belt arrived in the midst of us moving and going through all the hubbub that comes with. So mistress let chastity stay on the back burner while we moved and while I was making adjustments to my belt for long term wear. However she never let me forget she was and is still in charge cage or no cage. Now that we’re almost 100% settled in she has focused on my belt and the adjustments I have made because she’s looking forward to having the peace of mind that I cannot escape. She’s been patient while I’ve made the adjustments, this belt is not perfect by any means and I’ve had minor issues with edema I hope I’ve finally remedied. After modifying it so heavily and getting it as close to perfect as I’ll ever make it I truly realize the benefit of having a quality custom made belt. So I bit the bullet and ordered a Behind Barz belt and am incredibly excited! Wonder Woman doesn’t know yet and it should arrive near our 9th wedding anniversary. I’m having “Owned by Ms. (Her name)” engraved on it. I already engraved “Property of Mistress (her name)” on my current belt and she enjoyed that immensely so I’m sure she’ll be stoked. It will be a nice surprise and I’m really looking forward to its arrival and the seriousness it brings to our lifestyle.

So back to moving in and getting the house set up, getting used to my new commute and just settling in has left no time for real bedroom play. I’ve been in my leather shorts a lot while I’ve been ordered around by my lovely mistress to hang things and move heavy stuff. Mistress got very excited watching me build our back yard fence with my brother in law, apparently hard manual labor is a big turn on for her. She said she’d imagined me in my shorts out back getting hot and sweaty, I could smell the warm leather as she passionately talked about it lol. That night I got into the hot shower to soothe myself and when I got out Wonder Woman was waiting for me on our bed. She was laying down and motioned me to come to her, I did and she took my cock into her hand. She touched me gently and erotically speaking to me softly telling me how much she was turned on by watching me work so hard. My cock sprang into action and was hard instantly, mistress continued to speak softly and tease me until I was raging. I stood there lightly running my fingers over her big breasts and erect nipples then I ran my fingertips down her chest over her stomach and on top of her wet mound. Then I slipped her panties off and touched her to feel how wet she was and she was very wet. The more I played with her and massaged her clit the less she focused on me until finally she let go of my cock and just enjoyed the ride. Mistress told me to take my cock and cum on her while I played with her clit. With both hands going I pleasured both of us, I started to moan and she knew I was about to cum, I felt a surge of wet from her and that sent me over the edge and I came spurt after spurt on her bare chest. I felt her body tighten and she started to cum very hard, I kept massaging, fingering and rubbing until she was done. Then I was ordered to get a towel and clean my mess up. We both crashed hard that night, I was so sore but felt so good. That was the last time there was any real play and that was 2 weeks ago. I’ll be glad when we’re completely settled in.

Last night my horniness caught up to me again especially when I realized it had been a couple of weeks since our last encounter. I was out of my belt yesterday because mistress told me to take it off the night before, I think she had plans for us but sleep soon took her over. Anticipating what was to come I was definitely a good boy and didn’t want to ruin anything so I refrained from touching myself as hard as that was.

So last night for the 4th of July we had a lot of family come into town and we hosted the holiday which went off beautifully and everyone loved our house. Mistress had me running all over the place getting things hung up and cleaned up etc... She really made our house look amazing especially for only being in the house for a couple of weeks. We lit off fireworks for the kids and I think everyone hung out until around 11:30, we put our son to bed and we were finally alone. I took down the bed and brought Wonder Woman her things that she likes to have while in bed. I got in next to her and starred rubbing on her back while we watched a movie. I’d be a liar if I said I didn’t want her very badly, she looked so beautiful sitting up in bed, her hair had just been styled the day before, it’s shorter and dominatrixy just the way I like it. I couldn’t help but stare at her in awe of her beauty and power over me. She knew I wanted her but she wasn’t going to let me have anything, she wasn’t in the mood but she’s always in the mood to enjoy my sexual frustrations. That’s when she realized I didn’t have my belt on she seemed surprised, she’d forgotten she told me to take if off the day prior.I asked her if I should put it back on but she didn’t exactly say yes so I didn’t do it. Mistress fell asleep and I lay awake hornier than ever, her back was facing me and all I could do was stare at my beautiful queen. In one last ditch effort I started rubbing on her, squeezing her butt and kissing her back softly hoping it would wake her up in an aroused state. She woke up asking me to stop lol, she was just tired but wanted me to rub her back until she fell back asleep. When she was asleep again I found myself playing with my cock, it was very sensitive and I could see an accident happening. I quietly got up as to not disturb Wonder Woman and went into our walk in closet to belt up. I knew I would make a mistake if I didn’t. I locked back up and put the keys on Wonder Woman’s night stand. With hopefully all the bugs worked out on my cheap belt it’ll be okay to wear long term at least until my behind barz belt arrives. A lot of times I feel like I can read my Mistress well but lately she’s been a lot tougher to figure out. Unless I have edema issues which I think I have squared away I have no idea when this belt will be coming off next. I may have earned myself a longer lockup time because I was a little cranky yesterday about not having any play with mistress lately and she didn’t approve of that attitude. I’m looking forward to being back in my regular subby mode for her. Although I’m still submissive to her all the time now there is something about not being locked that changes me lessening my submissive behavior. I think she’s figured out more about me than I know even about myself. I’m curious to see what the full belt chapter of our lifestyle is going to bring us :)

22. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    A040C0B1-4ECA-4A41-AB28-4A4B43B22A09.jpeg I@Allen1987 here is the belt now, I ground down the inside of the base ring to ass a couple more mm of space and I hollowed outbthe cage to make it as big as possibly on the inside diameter wise. The thinness of the cage portion might be attributing to my edema as well. Looking forward to the BBCB coming!

Attached Files:

fkfk likes this.
  23. Guest 3729

Local Time:
  24. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Any reason you went with a belt over Lori's 2a /w retainer ring?

I was going to get one but one or more persons here poisoned my mind to it with question after question regarding ways to beat it.

25. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I haven’t taken a very close look at the Lori retaining ring lately and kind of forgot about it. Ironically I started a thread about it a while back that has quite a few replies but I didn’t follow it much beyond the first few posts. I think it’s a great idea and it’s probably effective to a point but will never be as secure as a PA cage or a belt. Also because of my sensitivity with edema I wasn’t sure if adding an additional snug ring to that cage was a good idea.

I really wasn’t too keen on full belts when I first read about them because they seemed so cumbersome and impractical for everyday wear. Some are even designed to correct your sitting posture and some come up very high on the waist making them less discreet.

It wasn’t until I saw the Behind Barz belt, that happens to be a belt and a ball trap cage together that really intrigued me. I didn’t want to pony up that much money right away especially since we just bought a house so I bought this Chinese cheapie to see if this would be something I could tolerate and wear long term. As it turns out I love the way it feels on me, I love seeing myself naked in it because it creates such a sense of being owned, it always makes me feel like Wonder Woman has her arms around me, I even engraved “Property of Mistress (wife’s name) on the buckle. Combine that with the fact that this cannot come off unless Wonder Woman says so makes these belts a very powerful, psychological tool. These are all the emotional and physical desires I wished to feel being a submissive and being chaste. Wonder Woman is thrilled to have absolute control, I thought the full belt would be a bit much for her but as it turns out she loves it. When the behind barz belt comes I think she’ll like that one even more as it’s more visually appealing.

I’m thinking the anti pullout ring is probably as close as your going to get to a PA cage or a belt so if you’re afraid to take the plunge one way or the other the Lori ring is a good way to go. However if you want absolute security, PA or belt is the way to go. When I got the belt I was testing it’s security, there is no way this can come off unless I cut the belt but even at that rate I’d still be stuck in the cage and would need bolt cutters to get that off. I can barely slip my penis out of the tube off to the side but there is no room to get hard or play with myself. Actually if you left it off to the side for too long it would probably be painful.

Unlucky likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice