And our story continues :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, Sep 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I don't think there is enough of a curve under. If you are lifted up and from what I can see the tube is rather thin around the edges, that is to many tight corners to keep circulation going smoothly. If you tight against the tube I can see a problem. Don't think the gap will help. BTW What size ring did you get? You can go to the conversation if you want.

NoloMeTangere likes this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    That thread is why I asked about the Lori.

3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Things really feel like they’ve been hit and miss the last couple of months between wonder woman and I. Seems like life starts to open up for us and then narrows the passage for just enough room to breath. I suppose that is just life in general, we’ve had so much going on this summer that it’s literally just blown by us. So far over the last couple of months all its felt like we’ve done is shop for a house, then buy one and then have been continually moving in ever since. Good news is we have the old house completely cleared out and the new house is about 90 percent organized. It’s been a lot of hard work and there is still plenty to do with the new house but it’s actually organized now and no longer chaotic.

Aside from moving we had family come into town to visit and then we also had a week long family reunion that we attended so it’s been busy to say the least. Mistress also has nearly completed her thesis for her master’s degree so she’ll be taking her oral examination and thesis presentation at the end of this month or in September. That will be a serious relief for us all when she’s finally done, this has just drug on way to long and I know it’s weighing on her.

I’m definitely ready for us to pay more attention to and focus on our lifestyle. I felt like we were making really good progress in May and it’s been put on hold with this chaotic summer. I bought a cheap Chinese belt after Vegas because the ball traps just weren’t cutting it for me. For whatever reason I’m more tempted to pull out of my ball trap cage to play with myself. This is what happened when Wonder Woman was in Vegas in May, I was just so horny and literally couldn’t help myself. I told her I ordered a full belt and she read right into that as me pulling out of my cage lol, she’s a smart girl.

When I was wearing the full belt it took Mistress a few days of seeing it on me before she really started liking it. The concept of it being inescapable was a turn on for me and a power trip for her. Unfortunately I kept having edema reoccur after a couple of days of wearing the belt. I made some adjustments but in the end it just wasn’t practical, mistress and I were both disappointed. So I put the ball trap cage back on but there hasn’t been the same kind of enthusiasm with this cage as there was in the past. Seeing how important the security and inescapability of the cage is to the both of us I knew I needed to take a leap of faith and fork out the cash on a quality custom belt. I’d been thinking of a Behind Barz belt for a while but the price tag kept me at bay, after all I’d been getting by with a Chinese cheapie for the last few years. Well after discovering I really like the way the belt felt when I was wearing it, I bit the bullet and ordered a Behind Barz belt. My plan was to surprise my wife with it on our anniversary but it’s arriving tomorrow and our anniversary isn’t for another 6 weeks so the cats coming out of the bag tomorrow when it arrives. I’m really excited about it and a little scared too because shit just got real with this belt. Now it really is completely up to her if my penis ever sees daylight and other than some serious metal shears and a bolt cutter the belt cannot come off. Although it’s a bit scary it’s also relieving in the sense that it completely removes all of my control and now I don’t have to worry about being so horny that I can’t help myself but pull out because there will be zero chance if that. My only fear is if I ordered the belt too small, I probably should’ve ordered a 38 inch versus the 36 inch, it might be a bit snug to start but I’ve just started a new diet plan and have lost a couple of pounds already.

Our sex has been fairly minimal this summer, there were a couple of really hot instances but they have been few and far between. At least for me, I’m not actually sure about Wonder Woman, I think she’s been masturbating a lot more than she’s been leading on to lol. I’ll be putting her clothes away and the hitachi wand will be in different positions every time I open her underwear drawer. Lol I totally love the thought of that I just wish she would include me more in her playtime but she gets horny a certain time of the day and I’m usually not around for that unfortunately. She told me of a new way that she likes to hold her wand, she showed me and I noted that she must’ve been pressing into her pussy so hard she actually broke the little plastic ring that supports the flexible head lol, that’s my Wonder Woman!

We bought a new attachment for her wand that has a gspot massager that works very well, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cum so hard in my life. It definitely makes you feel replaced and a little in awe to hear her make noises like that. So last Monday when we tried her new toys out I’d been chaste for a couple of weeks, I had just reached that pivotal high and I needed to give attention as much as get some attention. I hadn’t had any sexual attention from her for a few weeks at that point. I got sick right after the family reunion and then she caught it from me a few days later. How the hell do you get a cold in the summer!!! So that pushed things out even further

Anyway I was driving home and mistress was alone, she called to see where I was. I let her know I was 15 min out and that sexual attention was necessary I needed something. When I got home Mistress was waiting for me in her bathrobe and we headed to the bedroom where she told me where to get the key. She was a little upset that I asked for sex because first off I’m not supposed to and second she wanted to surprise me with it when I got home. I got the key but was a little disappointed, of course I wanted to get off but I’d reached that happy horny peak and wasn’t quite ready to let that go. I wanted to pleasure her ferociously and keep what had been building inside me but that wasn’t up to me. She loves to make me cum via a hand job and that is what she did. I tried to fight it but it just felt so damn good and I came all over the place, so much ended up on mistress. I felt that release and then all my inhibitions left, which I hate. She was still so ready to go and I’d lost much of my gusto. I think she’s starting to realize that getting me off so quickly isn’t always a good thing. I used the wand and insertable attachment on her and then was able to get hard again and she let me fuck her till we both came again.

I think I was hit with the post O blues fairly quickly after that, I was in just a pissy mood. It wasn’t how I wanted to get off and for that matter I really didn’t want to get off because I was in a good place. Was never my choice though was it? Anyway the next day I had to take our son to his daycare like I usually do. I had the day off so there was no real hurry but there was stuff I wanted to get done earlier in the day. When I came home it was around 11:30am, she was still in her PJ’s and I’d been gone for an hour. I got a little upset and started calling her out on things I thought she was being lazy about. It was just a stupid immature argument and accusations on my part, I know she’d really help me out if I needed it. She’s assuming the domme role in our relationship but totally willing to help me if I need it. I on the other hand think I need to do it all myself to be the proper submissive so I don’t ask for help. Then when I’m running late and getting stressed I internalize my frustrations and then it all came out on Wonder Woman. I apologized profusely and we talked about it. I just need to ask her for extra help in the morning if I need it. I’m the one being counter productive towards our FLR and chastity because I don’t communicate my needs. I don’t communicate them because I want to be able to handle everything and try to impress her, which is stupid because it only made things worse.

I’ve come a long way in terms of maturity since starting chastity 4 years ago but I know I still have a ways to go. No one is perfect and I know I’ll make mistakes in the future but I think I’ll handle them better as long as I learn from my mistakes. So for now I’m looking forward to getting my belt and being locked in it, I think this will be the right thing for both of us and we’ll both have no more concerns about me being able to pull out. Moving forward :)

anomalous1 and Allen1987 like this.
  4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    One thing I see from you is your honesty of seeing how you keep screwing up. Lol. You know my view has become that I asked Her to help me become what she wants me to be. To HELP me see those things I miss because my focus is on the wrong thing, ya me, not her. It is easy to do when you want to do everything and there are just to many things to do. Remember, she's Wonder Woman, your not Superman, yet. She will make you her' Superman if you let her. That's what makes it work for us. Let her lead, like really, her help will help you see what IS really important. Not yelling, just letting you know you see she is unhappy and don't stop to think why. Just look to her and trust the one you said you would follow. We have both changed quite alot in the last two years, you have seen alot of it. It is the communication of our deepest thoughts to make us both the best we each can be. That in turn has made us see beyond every little thing to a bigger picture that has brought a love and peace for us that is some what hard to describe. You see things you want to make better, she does too. I hope the next chapter brings both of you to that understanding that one lead and one follow. After awhile you won't even know who is leading, it will just become a harmony of understanding. When you feel so overburdened seek out that Wonder Woman of your's and really find out why you really call her that. You'll understand what I mean.;-)

Guest 3729 likes this.
  5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I completely agree with your philosophy on this Allen. I just find that when life gets so hectic I tend to lose my way temporarily. One good thing I’ve noticed about myself and as you pointed out, at the very least I’m owning up to my mistakes and trying to correct them. There’s never been any yelling or unkind words between us, sometimes I get testy is all but I want to stop that as well. We all have emotions and they can run high sometimes depending on what’s going on in our lives. We’re always able to move forward and I usually learn at least something from my errors.... even if they’re repeated sometimes :) ....
    As usual thank you for your insight, I hope you had a wonderful night last night, those lobsters looked amazing :)

Allen1987 likes this.
  6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I know, been there, that's why I know, I also know you two will be fine. She has had along time to work on me, as you can probably tell. Those of us that get to this point all have a Wonder Woman, that's why we are where we are!:+1:

Guest 3729 likes this.
  7. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    image.jpg It’s here!!!!! Fits great too!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Allen1987 likes this.
  8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Hey, nice spread on the bed, thank Wonder Woman for me. LOL
    Looks familiar. Two inch tube? Interesting on the bed and same position as mine. Getting a little Twilight Zone like.

9. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    0F394176-B44F-4E34-B89D-3B4481A0DC67.jpeg Coffee for my goddess and I ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Allen1987 likes this.
  10. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I spent 4 days with my belt not coming off during my vacation time and it was quite the inescapable feeling physically and mentally and it scared/excited me and turned me on all in the same moment. I know I’m in good hands with Wonder Woman but I’m handing over so much control. I thought ball trap cages were handing over control but that’s nothing compared to handing the keys over to this behind barz belt.

Luckily my belt arrived the day I started my 7 day vacation so I was able to give it a good test run. For being solid steel it was relatively comfortable to wear. I’ve determined I need to at least lose ten pounds or more before putting it back on. As the belt formed to my body over the course of the first 4 days it definitely became more snug as it settled, or perhaps I puffed up because of heat or sodium or whatever. I also am fighting very mild edema which I think a good 10lb weight drop should help take care of and increase my circulation.

As I’ve written prior I haven’t really been caged consistently in the last few months but once this belt goes on I think it’s going to be more long term than my prior lockups. I don’t know why, just a feeling I get, I think my mistress is slowly cooking something up but is for the belt to be broken in. She is serious about our lifestyle being 24/7 and it’s showing in her attitude and actions towards me. A lot has subtly changed in the last 4 years especially her attitude and demeanor towards me. She is so much more direct with and really had standards she expects me to follow. There are some things she says to me to intentionally piss me off and I probably get madder about that stuff than I should but there is something about the way she talked to me that tends to put me in my place and she knows it and I have to own up to it. It’s a love/hate feeling when it comes to her “training” me with my duties and chores she wants me to do. It’s intoxicating to be handled the way she handles me but sometimes I want to just be able to brush stuff off and clean things up later but that is no longer acceptable and I’ll hear about it if I don’t take care of it when she wants it taken care of. I guess that only makes sense in this kind of relationship but it’s still a lot to get used to even at 4 years into female domination. We’re both still learning and I imagine we will be learning for as long as we live our beloved lifestyle, it’s just crazy how real it has gradually become over the time we’ve been practicing chastity and FLR.

Sex was also always confusing for me because she likes me flirting with her and seeing the sexual angst on my face for her but doesn’t ever want me to make any “moves” on her. It’s a 99% shoot down rate of me advancing on her lol. It’s not that she doesn’t like it, she just really likes telling me no and toying with me. All of our actual sexual interactions for a while now have all been initiated by Wonder Woman. She’s pretty strict about what I’m allowed and not allowed to do and I won’t know until she tells me what to do, such a frustrating turn on :). What’s even crazier is that even though chastity is still of key importance in our relationship it’s really the femdom and my behavioral changes that’s become her focus in my opinion, it’s not hardcore but it’s prevalent in our daily interactions, god o love her and the woman she is and has become.
    Once the belt is on it’s going to stay on so she doesn’t have to even think twice about my chaste status. From there I think she’s just going to continue to further my slave bitch status to her liking.

I noticed a turning point in our last sexual encounter where she was much more verbal with me (huge turn on btw). She told me exactly where she wanted me and what she wanted me to do. She had me on my back as we passionately kissed, she was playing with my cock going back and forth from sucking on it and then kissing me deeply with her wet lips. She was trying to get me off in a hurry but it wouldn’t happen (because I had to pee). I didn’t tell her this of course because I wanted this to last as long as possible because it was so good. Then she started rubbing my cock slowly and looked me in the face, kissed me and then naughtily told me to get some lube because she wanted to fuck my ass! She has never been so direct and usually when she brings up doing that to me it’s in the form of a question versus the statement she had just laid out for me lol. Like a good boy I ran and got her our analyze me silicon lube. She poured out a lot on her fingers and started to work all of her fingers into me. It was so blissful and I loved every moment of it, her filling my backside was so amazing. She was playing with me pretty rough and I was sore afterwards but was so amazing I hope she keeps it up. She said because I was taking so long to get off that it was now her turn. My hands and mouth roamed her body, I kissed her just above her clit then laid next to her. I gently ran my fingertips over her breasts and stomach finding my way down between her legs. I rested two fingers around her clit and started rubbing her, it wasn’t long before her hips were writhing and she was moaning with ecstasy. It was only a moment later that she began to cum and was cumming hard. I toyed her clit until she pulled my hand away and then I just held her in my arms. When her body calmed down and she caught her breath she told me she needed me to fuck her. She laid back with her legs open just waiting for me. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t cum by this point, just staring at her lying naked on her back wanting me to fuck her was already making me more dribbley not to mention her giving me a blow job before, I was barely holding it together.

I moved myself in between her legs, then I lifted her legs up for her to rest her feet over my shoulders. I turned and kissed one of her feet a few times and she giggled. I wanted to suck on her toes and lick her feet, I wanted to worship my goddess’s entire body but what she wanted was to feel me inside of her. I pressed my cock on her pussy and entered her goddess temple. So wet and velvety feeling, it’s something I wish I could experience everyday but mistress keeps me wanting that all the time. I think one of her favorite things is to see my face and excitement when she says I’m allowed inside. I slowly started in and out until we were in sync with each other’s rhythm. Thankfully the need to pee was helping me from not just cumming all over her. We were embraced with our hips lightly slapping together, Wonder Woman started to cum very quickly. I let her legs go and picked up my rhythm, mistress moaned louder and louder, the headboard was banging the wall. I felt her tighten and contract many times until it just felt way to good to hold off any longer. I pulled out and grabbed my wet cock and rubbed myself rapidly until I can all over Wonder Woman’s stomach and breasts. I sat back catching my breath and watched the clear liquid stream between her legs and over the side of her stomach. I gathered my composure and fetched a towel from the bathroom and came back to cleanse my goddess. As I was wiping my seed from her body she said that I had just given her one of her top 3 orgasms she’s ever had. I had to agree with her that the overall encounter was incredibly hot and was also in my top 5 list of best sex ever.

I’ve been trying to finish this post for like a week now but life keeps getting in the way lol. I am still not in my belt, mistress and I started better eating/diet and it’s been a little slow going for me. She’s already lost 3 pounds and I’m proud of her. I know I need to lose at least 10 pounds before trying the belt again, not so much for being to night but I feel like my extra padding makes the belt sit higher than it should. I know once the belt is on and safely on to where I don’t need to ask her for the keys to check myself out I’m sure I’ll be in trouble lol, that belt probably won’t come off for a while. I could really see a glint in her eyes as to the real control she would have once that belts on. Such a massive turn on to know my goddess has that much control, god I love it. My ass just needs to lose a little weight so we can get that belt back on me.

Of course we still have my standard ball trap device and we could use that one for the time being but I haven’t really brought it up and she hasn’t requested I wear it. I’m not sure if that’s because she’s being lax with my at the moment or she knows that for the most part ball trap cages aren't really that secure so maybe my old cage doesn’t quite have the same meaning to her since she knows it’s escapable Unlike the belt.

I’m going to keep my weight posted here weekly or bi-weekly that way I’ve got more people holding me accountable and I know some here will jump on board with that lol. It’s nice to post a real update, it’s been way too long!

taped2 likes this.
  11. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean, She will even inspect what She asked me to do and tell me what She thinks. The attitude goes right along with it. If She asks for something it is easier to just do it. Now, with the kids gone, She expects everything to be perfect because no one is here to mess things up. She gives me a text in the morning if there is a special request or if She plans for Susan to come over. Since they work together and we are alone she is over whenever, they can go to work together.

I can always flirt and kiss and touch Her all over except for the breasts, I have to ask permission for that. Very sensitive. I hope the belt fits well, just remember when mine did........Oh boy.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  12. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I was chatting with Wonder Woman yesterday about her letting me go uncaged for as long as I have been. Her reply was that now that we have a real chastity belt and that I’m just waiting to lose a few pounds for the belt to fit most optimally, the ball trap cage is basically useless since it’s not truly secure. She said she didn’t see a point in me wearing my old ball trap anymore.

I started hitting my diet hard yesterday with calorie reduction plus low carb. I had been loading up on carbs prior to enjoy the last bad foods I’ll have for a while. I was shocked when I weighed myself at 229.5 lbs yesterday morning, I’d gained a lot back since the last time I really dieted hard. When I weighed myself this morning I weighed 225.6, it’s amazing what cutting out sodas, candy and fast foods will do in just course of a day. I usually lose about a pound a day for about 10-15 days if I hit this diet hard. So hopefully in the next 10 days I’ll be somewhere around 215lbs and keep losing more from there. My overall goal is to be right around 200lbs, about 3 years ago I was actually just under 200lbs after losing 60lbs and I looked great. I’m really pissed at myself for letting all that prior work go to at least half to waste. With 40 being my next big birthday in 5 years I would rather get that weight off because everyone tells me how had it is to lose after your 40th birthday.

13. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I was 49 yo took 3 years to say bye bye to 70 lbs. 2012 was when we started toying with chastity. I cut the garbage food and started running and walking. After that long it never left me to keep moving. I only weigh 5 lbs more than my lowest. I now eat whatever do to the fact I use 3000 plus calories a day. And I have to be in shape to keep up with those two. lol Weight now 145 started at 209 I'm about 5-7. The exercise became a habit so it can't come back. Get into good habits and you won't have to diet ever again.

Susan has been here every night since Friday. They can go to work together because they are working for the same company. It is very strange to be here without the distraction of the kids. I haven't dome an update in a while, Susan is not seeing Don any more. She wants to stay where she is right now. She got a little tearing eyed at bedtime the other night. I told her not to push anything, there's no hurry. I held her and she just went to sleep. She said earlier that Maine was so different to see us just be together without all the other people around. It has become very comfortable to be with them together. Don't know what the future holds. Take care bud, and you really need to make sure it will work for you. You don't know what she will do, it will be the great unknown.

Allen

Guest 3729 likes this.
  14. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    PS,
    I'll show you before and after on DM on Discord when your around.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  15. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Alright!!! Down to 217.6lbs!!

Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  16. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Keep it up, I mean down, well you know what I mean

Chaste J. likes this.
  17. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I’ve been wanting to post for quite some time now but life has seriously gotten in the way as it typically does. We’ve been in our new house for over 3 months now and we are just finishing some of the bigger projects. We were finally able to put some sod down in our back yard and I’ll be finishing that up today, luckily just in time to set for winter. I also put a sprinkler system in right before that, I thought I was all set but they’re turning off our irrigation water in a week lol so I’ll have to hand water for a couple off weeks and then let the grass go dormant. So awesome to have a green back yard, yay!

I’ve mentioned this before but I’ve more or less been out of chastity since the middle of May however our dynamic has never stopped. One things I’ve found true this year and that is that my wife is my dominant and superior and that’s not going to change (not that I’d ever want that to change either) but I’ve really noticed that she is at her happiest when I’m locked and I’m submissive to her. There’s definitely more of a spring in her step. As I’ve noticed over the years I too am happiest when I’m locked, sometimes I feel like I don’t want to be locked but when I go for longer periods with no cage I actually feel a little discontent, I want Wonder Woman holding that key over my head making me work for it, making sure I’m treating her as she deserves as a goddess.

As some of of you know I purchased a Behind Barz Chastity belt but haven’t been able to successfully wear it due to having a little extra padding. It’s not actually uncomfortable but I have issues with edema and I think my extra weight is reducing the circulation when I’m wearing the belt causing a very mild swelling. I was dieting and dropped about ten pounds but disappointingly I dropped the ball and my old habits of bad eating took back over. Unfortunately most of the weight has come back which created a turning point for me. I truly want the real, inescapable chastity that this belt will bring to our relationship. So if I really want this, which I do, I need to be serious about losing and keeping my weight off. Luckily all the hard work around the house is helping, it’ll just be a matter if planning out healthy meal and sticking to them, usually the weight comes right off of me when I’m being serious about it and sticking to it. I love the belt because it’s like Wonder Woman’s arms are around me 24/7, I really wish i would’ve just been able to leave it on. So now comes the serious effort of proving what I’m saying and getting into that belt for my goddess and for myself. Even though my other cage isn’t 100% escapable it still very much helps as well as it being symbolic to our relationship, it’s very important.

Last night our relationship took a big step, Wonder Woman told her best friend that she locks my penis in a tiny steel cage and holds the only key, she only lets me out at her discretion. I told Mistress fairly recently that I didn’t care if her friends knew about how our relationship works, I’m proud to be her submissive and am not embarrassed if people know about us. Her girlfriends wish they had the relationship that mistress and I have. Which is actually why I believe the conversation came up in the first place. Her best friends boyfriend is really lack luster to put it nicely and doesn’t treat her with the respect she deserves among other things. There was a point she was thinking about leaving him and she’s more than welcome to stay with us if that occurs. I’m wondering if she’s going suggest chastity to her boyfriend now that she know about it and sees how happy mistress and I are, she’s really intrigued by us and the chastity concept. I’m sure I’ll be blushing the next time I see her friend face to face but ultimately I’m also truly excited that someone else who knows us, knows about us. I’m also happy that Wonder Woman has a friend to talk to about chastity, I would imagine there will be more questions from her friend. I have found it’s nice to talk to others about the lifestyle, bounce ideas off of them and get other perspectives, which I why I always hoped she become a member of the mansion, especially with all the new female members. I hope her friend convinces her boyfriend to lock up, it would be fun to hang out with another couple into chastity as well. Or she dumps him and finds a man who already wants to be locked!

So while mistress was explaining to me about her friend now knowing about us, I couldn’t help but get red faced and insanely horny/hard in the same instance. I told mistress what was occurring and she said the reason she told me was because she knew I’d be incredibly turned on, she was clearly right. She continued to talk with her friend a little longer and when she put her phone down she pulled out her key and presented it to me. I was so excited and ready for her, mistress had an extra sparkle in her eyes and we had some incredibly hot sex over the next hour. I came twice and she came 3 times, all I wanted to do was give her orgasms all night long, I was so exhausted from laying and moving sod all day but in that hour in bed with her it was like I had all the energy in the world! God I love when she tells me how I’m allowed to cum so electrifying, so hot! Mistress has never been hard core about me locking up right after sex and sometimes I would go days before being asked or voluntarily locking up. I’ve realized this is bad for me and I need to lock up right way. To much time uncaged is to tempting to start up old bad habits, I’m really hoping mistress will be more forceful with me and demand I lockup immediately after she’s done playing with me.

I know coming up soon, mistress will be starting a new job, although there will be the stress of a new job we’re also excited about having stability in our schedules and some regularity in our lives without school stress. I’m hoping that we will have more time to truly focus on each other making each other happy... me serving my goddess while I’ll slip further into submission for her.

18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I feel the same way (except for family), but she's very private about it and will never tell anyone.

Guest 3729 and Allen1987 like this.
  19. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    That’s what I thought too, you never know...

Allen1987 likes this.
  20. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    She just admitted to me how much it turned her on telling someone else about us, hence the incredibly hot sex we had last night ❤️

Jizzy and Rectrix like this.
  21. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    It is like her arms are wrapped around you all day. At work being busy it really becomes undetectable to me, but as soon as I put my hands on my hips or hand in my pocket She is right there. To me it is like She is with me all day long and my thoughts turn to Her constantly. There is something about that feeling of Her ownership I feel towards Her that make what we have so special.

There is a couple my wife introduced to chastity about 2 years ago. They play a lot with it and he has gone weekends locked if she is away or he is being disrespectful. She told her best friend everything and well, that's another story. There is a definite turn on for Her especially when She sees me locked, which is just about always. Except when being 'used' that is the default condition for me.

I have found that it is the most comfortable position to be in when not engaged. When you realize that she has you totally, you will understand that Her ownership of you is real. To be reminded all day of her love for you. You will see another side of your beautiful goddess emerge in your thoughts and be constantly drawn to her. That third dimension opens up and reveals things about both of you that you haven't seen yet. To lay beside someone for 39 years and find parts of her open up and become a never ending journey for us will never be understood by me or anyone else, I would say. Your relationship will grow closer together till your feelings from the past will fade and your focus will be on her and whatever she wishes.

Many of things you have said in the last two years has shown me that the road you have been taking has revealed much of how your feelings and attitude has slowly been changing. It has been a pleasure to follow the progression of your journey together. As your roads seem to have intersected, it becomes sharing that journey together. I don't know where your journey will take you. Mine I think has been very unique, as everybody's is. I look forward to following your progression as you travel this road together and find the hidden treasure that only you two can share. :lock::+1:

Guest 3729 and Rectrix like this.
  22. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Update in regards to my behind Barz belt: I’ve now worn the belt for over 48 hours, it’s breaking in nicely and I getting used to it, there have been a few minutes here and there I don’t even remember it’s on. Yesterday I went all day with zero edema and a 10 hour work day, it was a little uncomfortable towards the end of the night but I have to get up and down a lot during my work day so there was constant friction on those certain areas of my body but once I was home and not as much up and down things were comfortable again. About 4am I woke up with the boner from hell coupled with having to pee. With difficulty I was able to pee hoping it would relieve my erection but to know avail. It wasn’t until about 6-6:30am it finally went away, when it went down sure enough those lymph fluids stayed and it was a mild case of edema. Yesterday Mistress made me hard with something she said to me but when that erection went away I didn’t have any problems. So, slowly this morning it’s been going back to normal which is good I’m going to check here shortly and see where I’m at. I may have to shave a few more pounds for optimum comfort and reducing my chances of edema occurring but as long as it goes away, even slowly, I’m happy.

I also think part of the problem is where my belt sits (also weight issue), it needs to stay lower on my hips. It rides up when I sleep which lifts everything up also causing reduced circulation. I need to cut all processed foods and things that cause my body to swell, I can definitely feel a fluctuating tightness throughout the day which I’m sure has to do with what I’m eating. Since I work in jewelry I see that all the time with peoples rings. Salty foods, alcohol, processed food and seasonal changes can all effect how jewelry fits and this belt is no different. I still think it’s working out which is a good thing and I’d really hate to have to take it off, Mistress is happy to have me in an escape proof system and her inner Somme really shines when she has me this vulnerable, I really don’t want to miss out.

23. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    gosh, sorry to hear things have deteriorated to the point of trench warfare...

Lakeman likes this.
  24. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
  25. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Ha! Nice catch

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice