Mental Stages of Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Veronica, Feb 7, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    What are the mental stages you go through when you are locked up?

From what I know, the chaste go through stages of emotions when they are locked up. Depending on the individual, their lockup period and how long they have practiced chastity, different stages can be experienced during the period of an 'encagement'. These are the ones I’m aware of, in order:

1. Thrill - can start beforehand and last two to four weeks after encagement

2. Desperation - comes when the realisation sets in that the encagement is real and the suffering is starting

3. Resentment - comes closely after Desperation, when the realisation of lost control and true subjection to the KH

4. Peaceful acceptance - comes when the feelings in the body become the new normal

5. Fear of Release - comes when there is a sense of achievement being encaged, when encagement is now routine and when the feelings from encagement have normalised

6. Abandonment - comes when the cock has been released from its encagement period and is now free from any confinement. For beginners, this could be a sense of relief and bring on a sense of fear (perhaps good fear) to go through another encagement. For experienced chasters, comes a sense of loss - their achievement has to start over again, it feels un-natural to be free, orgasm conjures negative feelings, and the chaster can feel like they are cheating.

Are there any other stages you have noticed during a single 'encagement' - a lockup period: being free to caged to free again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note: lol... I declare 'encagement' a real word. Haha! 'Encagement' is the engagement period of lockup. It can also classify a collective lockup.

Use: 'My sub is encaged to me' or 'The encagement of my sub has made him his best self.'

Fid093, Waveridr, Guest 0388 and 25 others like this.
  2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    That seems to reflect a lot of men's experience!

I'm perhaps on the other track. It goes like this:
    1. Instant acceptance and comfort with the feelings.
    2. During erotic activity: mingled thrill and desperation, then a return to #1.
    3. On final release, Abandonment.
    I was like this right from the start.
    • Thrill and fear of the Abandonment phase outweigh any possible resentment.
    • Any fleeting resentment triggers a powerful thrill

3. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    I think that's a pretty accurate summary of the stages. As time passes I have found in the past that those stages can come and go in no particular order like waves passing through the body and mind, even after peaceful acceptance! The intensity will vary a lot over time without any particular pattern. It's the essence of what I think we refer to as a "journey"

4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    I feel like you should combine steps 2 and 3 into a category called angst. I personally don't feel desperate, but after the initial thrill of a lock up wears off, I generally have thoughts along the lines of "Why the hell did I do this?" or "Why did I think this was hot?".

I've previously expressed that each lockup has an arc and attached a rough timeline. It goes something like:
    Days 1-2: Thrill
    Days 2-7: Angst
    After that: Acceptance

Obviously, people stay different amounts of time in each stage and once you've hit "acceptance", you don't just automatically stay there forever without ever experiencing any turbulence.

5. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    Well I can say my chaste is at stages 2 and 3. I can't wait till he hits stage 4 that will make things a lot easier. Hopefully he will get to stages 5 and 6 I can say mission completed.

Js12457899, Ormaz, DoronenX and 5 others like this.
  6. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    I really like how You use the word or coin the word “encagement”
    Also how You even go on to show us the proper use of the word!
    Thank You

Also it’s a great post

7. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    If you ever think your mission is complete, he's justifiably going to go back to the resentment stage.

Miss Veronica and ChristinaTS like this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    “The thrill is gone”, well if it’s not gone it is certainly mostly memory now.

1. Step one is usually the hardest, it’s relocking after an orgasm. No frustration or sexual overtones to make the cage even necessary, so for the most part...I don’t wanna. She can speed up my headspace by ordering me to lock up, or use some verbal dominance, but for the most part, putting on the cage is not something I’m looking forward to or feel is needed.

2. If she hasn’t told me to put it on in a few days, I will put it on myself. At this point it does serve a purpose. I am starting to feel the restlessness of being chaste and would rather have the barrier there to protect me from me. If I had already locked up, I’m starting to feel the growing sense of need and denial/frustration.

3. Time. This is what cycles for me. Periods of unbelievable desire and desperation to utter normalcy and acceptance. This keeps cycling throughout the day, every day. This includes acts of the sexual nature being performed. When the acts are over and it is clear I will not be getting out, I calm down with her orgasm and the urgency subsides. This also includes looking at interesting things on the internet, sending things back and forth to her, flirting, etc. Zero to 60, and back to zero in no time flat.

4. At length is where I get a bit “odd”. Kinky things, seem to be front and center. Little things get me going, scents, sights, brushes against me, words, and my fantasies revolve around things that I would do for her and not necessarily be about me anymore. Worshiping parts of her, following routines, accepting a role of service etc. this long term stuff is the pinnacle, it’s at this point I’m usually willing to beg just for an erection, orgasms are so far out of my wishful thinking that I don’t even bother fantasizing about them.

5. The fall. Orgasm complete, I have no desire to fulfill any of my previous obligations or routines, I don’t feel the cage is really necessary (again), and I am a bit disappointed that I have to start over. She knows a few things that shorten this period, verbal stuff, clean up after, immediate lock up, heavy teasing and then lock up. Sometimes she does these things, sometimes she doesn’t.

Repeat

9. chastity_pantyhose

chastity_pantyhose Active member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    me
    1....2...3...4...5 minute....damn i cant wank..
    oke acceptance....

Miss Veronica likes this.
  10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    After a period of "encagement" I assume you could have "wedLOCK" which as we know is "til death do us part"! Well it's meant to be! I have a distinct feeling that my chastity comes under the latter of the two categories! In fact according to Mrs Chaste that's definitely the case! :)

Miss Veronica and Peter Rabbit like this.
  11. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We use a combination of enforcement and the honor system so our paradigm is more a way of life rather than true domination. Anytime I want to stop I can, but as wife explained stopping will not be temporary but permanent. However, I do still go thru stages even when I am at work and not wearing a cage, I abide by our rules of behavior. I will start with those nights of PIV, by the time we are finished, I am so exhausted I fall asleep. When I wake up, I reach over to where my wife has placed the cage and start putting it back on and she will snap the lock back on and the key back into the counter safe. The next two days I actually struggle a little, more at night and then on the third or forth day accept my status. When we start our weekly Keyholder Pleasing Sessions, I resent the fact she will have all the enjoyment and leave me with a puddle to clean up after my milking. T&D sessions are quite different, most times it just cuddling and others she will get off and I am so proud that I made her happy. On the days of release, I get fearful something may stop us from me getting a release and actually would prefer if the cage was not removed at all.

hardbodysub and Miss Veronica like this.
  12. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    That's a pretty accurate summary. I find that now the 'resentment' stage no longer really occurs, or if it does, it's over with very quickly! I pretty much just accept my fate now!

13. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I am now on day 17. I have been allowed out of the cage once for shaving. Hygiene is not a problem - it is a 3 open ringed Metal variety - as seen on my album - so one can shower with it on.
    I guess I am still at the ‘Thrill’ stage! :)
    (Although presently I do feel a sense of Acceptance also. Having been in The Curve (on and off and NOT serious business) many years ago, I do understand the points you make although, I don’t as yet feel anything remotely desperate about the situation. Even after my wife and I agreed that my cage should be kept on indefinately! Normal daily routines and feeling the cage and ring grasping my bits feel perfectly normal now... and I feel I would miss that feeling if I had to stop wearing it!

I will keep my Blog/Journal here updated regularly and will let you know if and when Desperation and Resentment kick in! :)

14. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    I think this is an excellent outline...…..all these things will need to occur at some point (at least for the first locking).

Miss Veronica and Andylocked like this.
  15. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Yes, I must admit, I think chaste dudes are suckers for punishment. If I don't get my orgasm when I want it, I start stomping my feet...lol.

16. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    I've actually read a few on here that ache for the cage again as soon as they've orgasm. Lockup has certainly become their natural state. Logic has it that fo chastity to become powerful for them they need to be untrained so they can be retrained again...lol.

It's interesting that some don't take a shine to going back into lockup though.

17. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Haha! Yes!

18. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

I'm always amazed at how men struggle with their sexual desires.

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #19 Nicoftime, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    I do remember those thrilling days of going to work caged, and all I could think about is that I couldn’t get it off even if I wanted to, I can’t even get hard, this is really happening, I didn’t even have a choice right now I gave that away, I wonder what people would think if they knew I was wearing a steel cage on my cock, etc etc.

I think it was around the year and a half mark or so, that I stopped thinking about it all the time, and for the most part became more her fantasy more than mine. In all actuality I had thought chastity was going to be more of a fore play activity, maybe a week in week out kinda deal. I love where we are at, but I’m not sure if past me would have agreed with present me’s circumstances lol!

20. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Yes! I think you're the newest on here I've read going through things kind of for the first time.

I tell you what, I don't know how KHs do it - I'd go mad if I can't have sex. Like, I know people say 'my KH has sex when she wants to' but that tends to be only once every month or two. I'm like a once a day girl... and if I don't get it, they'll be hell to pay. When my puppy, before we were an thing, came to a session with his cage on, I first thought, 'Oh hell no! If he thinks that cage is going to stop me, he has another thing coming!' ...lol.

El Guapo, slave_m and Andylocked like this.
  21. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Lol!!!
    And no.... that ain’t gonna happen! :)

Miss Veronica likes this.
  22. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    haha! Be careful what you wish for... ;)

I've gotta work out how my puppy and I are going to balance his chastity and my nympho kinks...lol. His PA cage will be arriving soon and, to be honest, I'm getting nervous. I just know the second I put it on him I'm gonna want to have sex with him...lol. I don't really see our chastity as me caging him but him caging me...lol.

Rectrix, Unlucky, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It doesn’t have to be denial...when I first got the cage, she unlocked me every night, we had sex every night, and even the times I didn’t get to finish...she sure did. It’s whatever you want to make it. Don’t let any ones preconceived notions dictate you two...that would be the exact opposite of what trips my trigger with us.

El Guapo and Rectrix like this.
  24. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I always use uncaged denial, and atm we use short term caged chastity to increase pleasure but him getting a PA piercing so he can't get out... it's getting real. I'm the type of girl that if I can't have sex with someone, I go find someone else... but now... he's my first exclusive. Love's a biatch. ;P

25. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The great thing is that you're going to be the one with the key. Just because you can do long term doesn't mean you have to if it doesn't appeal to you. Personally, I'm a little confused be people who think chastity isn't 'real' if it isn't long term. Being locked and under someone's control is being locked and under someone's control whether it's for ten minutes or ten months. Being let out for sex once a day or once a month still means someone else is controlling you when you're in and when you're out. Sometimes I think the 'time locked' (and more is better philosophy) should be considered a sub-fetish to the chastity fetish instead of the degree by which it's measured. I think it's a bit like corporal punishment where some subs don't consider it a real beating if there's no blood, but some tops consider it a sign of professionalism if they can make a sub scream without leaving a mark.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice