Locked 24/7?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wifey7717, Dec 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. herobedientboi

Jack of all trades
    Near Portland Maine
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    i've used a CB 3000 (plastic broke), a Mature Metals stainless steel cage (pull out problems), a Holy Trainer (the resin gave me a bad rash) ... nothing seemed to work so well. None of them gave me functional comfort and security beyond a few weeks.

Then my Wife had me pierced - a reverse Prince Albert. We found Gear Essentials and ordered a set of four plastic (medical grade high quality) glans rings (product link here). The two smaller rings were slipped over my shaft. And the reverse PA ring is wide enough to to prevent pull out, even in the cold. The rings stay in place, making erections painful and ejaculation even worse. my Wife made me release my filth once while wearing the rings ... the rings cut off the flow of semen and the pain was significant.

The result is a chastity restraint that works 24/7/365 without breakage, pain, or uncleanliness. This photo shows our set up well.

Sizing it all up is some work, but very satisfying when done. If you desire a truly permanent caging, just make the piercing ring's diameter larger than the glans rings. Wear the glans rings when the piercing ring is up-sized and the slave is never going to remove the glans rings. Or if desired - as my Wife does - make the piercing ring the same diameter as the smaller glans ring and they can be removed as She wishes.

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    It took me a while to get used to, but now I'm locked 24/7. When she wants to use me for sex I'm unlocked, but after sex it is straight back to the cage. But that is not often.
    It is like others have already said. Right cage is most important thing. I wear MM jailbird. It doesn't have to be removed for cleaning and it is custom fit.
    Other thing is simply getting used to being locked and dealing with more or less uncomfortable erections, especialy at night.

We started slowly. Years ago. Being locked for days, then weeks... Back then I could not imagine myself being locked 24/7. Now it just feels as the only right thing. I'm only slightly aware of the cage. Like, I just know it is there, reminding me those things belong to her now.
    Even erections... I kind of like how it feels, struggling to get erect, but being restrained by the small steel cage.

3. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    I have been locked 24/7 last milking 95 days ago if I complained Mistress checks to see if it is in any way unhealthy back before when I wore the cage with the back ring. She solved that by getting a PA with a locking tube. Great post thanks for sharing.

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    I would think the vast majority of chastity players engage in short term chastity with locked periods of a few hours maximum. That’s enough to make a man know he's under the control of, and focus his attention completely on, his key holder, and one often overlooked part of short term chastity is the psychological effect on the chastity subject of not knowing when he’s going to be locked up, or for how long, or the effect of having the lock closed- and opened. These things cause adrenaline spikes and make impressions on the chastised. Long term chastity also makes an impression, but it doesn’t automatically increase desire of the chastised for the key holder, as is often purported. After a few days testosterone levels peak, and then start to go down, which lowers desire, not raises it. That said, plenty of people are inspired by long term chastity and it seems to work for them. I would suspect, though, that since their interest is quite high they may frequent a chastity specific forum more often than casual or serious, but short term, players, so skew the numbers a bit. So I’d advise that if you’re thinking about 24/7 and long term, ask yourself what will you (as a couple) get out of it that short term chastity won’t provide.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    We are all different. For Mrs Chaste and Myself 24/7 has been the norm for a long time. It's just part of our life now and we both enjoy it. Call it "lifestyle" if you like or just "extended play" it doesn't matter really. As a couple "knocking 60" and together for nearly 30 years we are pretty much in tune with each other if you get my meaning and things were not boring but maybe predictable, so chastity has spiced things up a lot. Also Mrs Chaste has always had slight insecurity issues after her first husband left her so this has helped. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't think that I'm likely to do the same thing but it's always at the back of her mind I think. So our "play" gives her some control. She is also discovering her dominant side and I initially encouraged it. Now she is up and running at her own speed and things are evolving as she/we want! We aren't obsessed with it but it plays a fairly large part in our otherwise very normal day. Our sex life is much improved and certainly very interesting. How ever you "do chastity" I think most couples can get a lot out of it. I wonder if one day marriage guidance will recommend it to put the spark back in a relationship (won't mend a broken marriage). Chastity cages on prescription!!!! Now theres a thought! :)

6. nicolesissygurl

nicolesissygurl New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    I am locked up 24/7 since 20181001. Can't be any other way. But take a while to adjust.

tiruh811 likes this.
  7. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You found what works for you and that's great. I never meant to judge or criticize folks engaged in long term chastity, only to point out that there are alternatives that might work for some.

Free health care for all with custom made chastity devices included! :D

tiruh811 and Chaste J. like this.
  8. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    No criticism or judgment detected my friend! Just wanted to post about how we "do chastity". That's the great thing about it, whatever works for everyone is fine, there is no right or wrong way!

tiruh811 and jmanque like this.
  9. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I am locked 24/7 in a custom made metal cage with an intergrated locking system so there is no little luggage lock that could be easily cut off. I recently got a PA piercing and my cage threads through my piercing and locks me in so there is no way I can escape. I have no issues with no chaffing whatsoever. I wear it to work, bed, even scuba diving.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. lovinlifelocked

lovinlifelocked New member

plumber/gas fitter
    Edmonton
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    The Carrara belt has proven difficult, to say the least, for 24/7 wear, but the level of security and effectiveness has made ti the daily wear belt for us. It has been over a year and a half since i touched my own penis, and i am told that was the last time i ever will. In order to make this work thought, i spend most nights out of the belt, but with a harness locking my wrists to upper chest. If he needs a break from the belt, consider this as an option. It keeps the skin healthy and the balls still remain full. My KH also enjoys falling asleep with my cock in her hand (should be in the Geneva Convention as a cruel and unusual torture).

MouseTee likes this.
  11. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    Been locked 24/7 since xmas. Going til my birthday about a month away. 44 days locked roughly. Magic starts happening at about week 2 for me. Urge doesnt go away. Loving life at the moment. Hoping looked til vday cause thats the nela fetish fair weekend.

12. northern32

northern32 Junior Member

Local Time:
    For those of you on long term chastity. What kind of device do you use?
    I have been looking for something secure, (Preferable with a PA attachment), but have been unable to find anything that I would feel would be good for long term without major discomfort.
    I have a homemade plastic tube with a stainless steel 8ga. curved pin through my PA that works but I am looking for something that is a better build.
    Please forgive me for hi-jacking this thread.

13. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    I wear MM jailbird 24/7. Really comfortable, can pee standing up and night erections are not a problem.

14. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The jailbird is a nice cage, the only problem is it is not secure, its ok if you are the type of man that can promises not to touch your junk and can keep your word, but if you are that man why bother with the cage.
    Just say you wont touch it and dont, but at some stage you wake up and smell the flowers and she will never find out anyway ????.

15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    So which cage are you wearing @steph17? Looks like a jb in your profile pic. Make sure your wife sees this post, she needs to know whether you might be cheating.

16. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    In early days, yes. I did pull out couple of times. Just to touch it, stretch it. I cheated in a way that i orgasmed, only once.
    Now I don't pull out. And I'm honest. I wear the cage because she wants me to. She wants me to feel owned. She wants me to not be able to have an erection without her permission.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, I understand what you say, but we are not all wired the same, if I could cheat I would I am a wanker it comes natural (forgive the pun) I wish I could keep my hands off it, I really do, I am just not a good person, Then again I am very honest.

18. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    24/7 wear from November 2015 to July 2018. She took it off for play but I put it back on in the morning after or before going to sleep.

in July we started a PA adventure that didn't work out (to be continued). Am relocked since Saturday until I get circumsized in March and we will attempt another PA shortly after.

19. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    That's why there are cages that can be combined with piercings to get perfect security.

Rectrix likes this.
  20. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    If you really love your wife or gf, why cheat and jerk off? Its about self control. Its about her. Not you.

Andylocked likes this.
  21. LockedWolf

LockedWolf Member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    I would LIKE to be locked 24/7, but work and not being able to sleep in the generic cages I have, do not make that possible.

22. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Sadly self control is something most of us males tend to be lacking! Besides in our case we both love me being locked! It's a control thing I think!

23. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    My new cage is ordered and is due any day now. When it arrives it will be put on that evening before bed. After that, it will be up to my wife when it comes off. That means 24/7. During sleep, showering, at the office, shopping, meeting up with family and friends . It’s a lifestyle. It comes off when my wife wants it to come off. I have NO idea how long my wife will let me go without! Good eh?! :)

Chaste J. likes this.
  24. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats
    And good luck
    the reality is any new device requires a period of adjustment.
    So please dont rush things. Wear it but don’t be afraid to let her know if it’s uncomfortabel. You may need adjustments and time for your body to toughen up and not chafe.

Finally please keep us posted.

Love&Passion likes this.
  25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Ahh, isn't that easier said than done. You do understand that some of us came at this from a position of being addicted masturbators?

Love&Passion likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice