Wives and Girlfriends.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by windrush, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Ellen58

Ellen58 Active member

Registered Nurse
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM

2. Ellen58

Ellen58 Active member

Registered Nurse
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I've wondered that myself. I think locked up males in chastity like to talk about the women in their lives, but not sure if the wives are paying so much attention...lol

3. Dee1970

Dee1970 Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Think they love the control and the way it changes there male !
    My wife not interested in reading about others
    Wish she would for ideas
    Sitting here locked up with red toenails about to go to work
    She going to let me out on Friday for a drink with the boys

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The site is run by and populated with men who are obsessed with their penises. Most members either objectify or dress up as women. Uninvited advances from fetishists can be harrowing, intimidating, confusing for the uninitiated, often downright boring for those who are.

RGL, slave_m, Ellen58 and 4 others like this.
  5. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear but i understand.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    One wonders what some people think are the criteria for judging who are the only people who should be alowed to be on CM .
    From some of the above posts I doubt if any body at all should be on here . As from the above posts and the out and out prejudices it seems that every one would be regarded as a fetishist thus not alowed to be a member.

So why do you log on to this site if it is so offensive to you all ??

The above posts seem to target just about every body on CM.

How inaccurate is the statement about who runs CM . If you take a look at the mods list the majority are women not men . OK so a man owns it .

If it was not for promoting free speech for all and thus alowing every one to bring what they want to the party . CM and the wider kink community would not exist. Or would people prefer to live in one on the totalitarian states around the world . Oh but then you would not be able to even access the Internet at least without not having every post and comment viewed by police and secret service. Thus you would not write anything .

However in the modern and relatively free world we like the fact you can be who you want to be. Making no discrimination between you in the real world and any kinda of fantasy persona you want to be on CM .

It saddened me to read some of the outright bigotry that has been posted in this thread. If we can't let people express who and what they want in this situation then the game is lost.

In the fetish scene in London that I know there are some truly amazing people . They live to ensure they and others can be comfortable and enjoy their lives . What is more alow others to enjoy this freedom . Not live in fear of judgment because of who and how they are .
    Now I would personally and I think the majority of CM members would prefer if you thought twice or even 3 times about posting offensive comments about other people and their lifestyle .

Xx Wendy

RGL, Thatgirl, ddh067 and 3 others like this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    :(

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #33 Mascara^Snake, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016

I agree that to be able to relay facts including ones experiences and observations freely without fear of attack or reprimand is very important.
    Oh and my statement regarding those involved the day to day running of the site and decision making are entirely accurate and factual.

AlanThom likes this.
  9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think anyone is making judgement as to what is right or wrong. Mostly the postings here are a merely members feedback from their female partners who have joined or visited CM.
    If they have been repelled by some of the content is that wrong?

10. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My opinion on that is if the content that is repelling is factual, then that's too bad. But if the repelling content is fiction, then she's going to miss out for no reason and that worse. Again just my opinion.

The real difficulty is distinguishing between the two. Certainly in areas that I have no experience in I could be easily mislead and turned off by it.

This is why I haven't even told my wife about this site. I don't want to scare her off.

Now back to lurking.

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My question (which you have quoted) was "is it wrong to be repelled by certain content?"
    This applies to both fact or fiction surely?

Ps thank you for temporarily unlurking :)

12. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    It's been a while since I mentioned anything to my mistress about joining this site. I will ask again as her interest in chastity keeps gaining momentum.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  13. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    @Mascara^Snake
    It's not about right or wrong. It's about being turned off and leaving. As chastity is important to me I don't want to scare or freak her out. It's been a long slow road here... I don't want to jeopardize that.

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A turn off is a turn off fact or fiction surely?

15. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    I think the risk that we perceive is that our Wives will read something disturbing and mistakenly think that we want the same thing, want her to be a much more femdom style mistress, think that we have the same desires and tastes as another member. This stops us actively asking the women in our lives to join. It is obviously not true and perhaps we need to trust our partners more?

My own wife has always been confident enough to have no intention of doing anything that she was uncomfortable with and only do what makes her feel good.

As for joining to write in the way I have, she is just not interested in sharing that much detail of our private lives. At the same time she is very happy for me to do so. In fact there have been some of my journal posts that she has thoroughly enjoyed, that have turned her on due to how honest I have been in describing how absolutely sexy I find her.

I have been asked more than once by other members whether she is happy with my journal, especially now she has joined the Mansion, and as I say she is very happy with it. The only rule is I have to protect her anonymity. If I broke that rule it would not just mean the end of her as my Keyholder, that would be the end of our entire relationship.

She has now joined the Mansion and was very surprised and pleased by the way she was welcomed by so many people. She tried to tell me that it was me that was popular, not her, and I had to disagree. I think on the one hand many men are very happy that another Mistress has joined, we desperately need that to balance things and make things here more real. I also think quite a few have read my descriptions of what she has done, know she is relatively new to the chastity relationship Keyholder and Mistress role she has taken on but also know how far she has come in such a short period.

We do have some fantastic female members at the moment and I love reading their posts. Most I believe unhesitatingly are actually female and really do live this life fully. There are others who I have suspected are just a guy with two accounts having a conversation with himself. It all comes down to writing style, level of honesty and the way there appears to be very little difference in the voice that is developed between a male member and a female member.

I really enjoy reading the occasional postings of @thekeyholderwife although some people appear to doubt the truth of the situation she is currently living. Personally I feel that I don't really care if it is a fantasy, it is really well written, is developed much more slowly than any fiction and is much more constant. Although it is a fantastic situation it hasn't spiraled into being too much.

Then there are the incredible writings of @Thatgirl and @keephimcaged. These are the women I want my Wife to get together with as she will get lots of juicy ideas of how to make this chastity thing fun for her and more real for me. Then there is the hysterical (and sometimes terrifying!) writing of @Pinkie. I'm not sure I want my Wife anywhere near her! :D

So we do have women writing in the Mansion. I hope they continue to be members as there have been others who have for whatever reason faded away and no longer post.

16. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Awe, thank you @Jasmic68! You sure do know how to make a girl blush:) Please tell your Wife that I would be happy to chat with Her further!

slave_m likes this.
  17. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    I will @Thatgirl , just as soon as we are home and recovered from our Holiday. Being in Greece has been great but we both want to go home and get back into our routine again.

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i am very sad bout some folks not wanting me here no more. crying-smiley-12030139.jpg

RGL and Wendygirl like this.
  19. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    This is an extremely funny thread. As a disinterested observer, the only people who seem to have their (literal) panties in a wad are men obsessed with crossdressing. And yet I don't see any sign of the so-called 'bigotry' that's been proclaimed here; just people commenting on the fact that some partners would find the goings-on here rather strange.

There have been recent threads regarding 'feminization' of men, with the feedback from several women being that they a) don't indulge in it, and b) are actually turned off by it. This site has a great deal of confusion over what it's supposed to be about. I would think it was about chastity (hint: the clue is in the name), yet, it has a very strong undercurrent of transvestism, supported by a small but loud subcommunity. It doesn't help that many members and mods pretend to be women themselves, further muddying the waters.

Along with the usual behind the scenes power struggles and corruption, it looks to my eyes at least, like most of the momentum that keeps this place chugging along is the enthusiasm of new members, and the few who are not corrupted or jaded after repeated exposure. As newbies get burnt out or disillusioned and drop away, new ones always come forward to take their place. And so it goes. If the chat function was ever disabled, this place would empty faster than a kitchen full of cockroaches once the lights are switched on.

As usual, anyone who talks common sense can expect to get pilloried for it (I've had my share, as have others who have already commented in this thread). I doubt this will be any different, and in fact have already seen signs of it happening before I chimed in. Whatever. I just thought I'd point out the elephant in the room. Let the paranoia begin.

Mascara^Snake and traveler like this.
  20. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @Billus
    Please be very careful about how you comment about people who are in the lbgt community.

With increasing understanding as to what and how people think and feel , the ability for people to be who they want to be is gaining much more acceptance.

That is in the more enlightened countrys around the world. They are also fully supported by laws covering the whole spectrum of gender and how they must be treated.
    They are not pretending to be women or any other specific gender . They have had to cope with significant challenges in life comming to terms with what seems to be a whole collection of conflicts in their lives.
    From various studies all over the world taking a mean figure, up to about 45% of ALL adult suicide is thought to be related to gender difficulties and the inability to come to terms with the concequenceses of their gender dysphoria.

With greater understanding and increasingly much higher levels of understanding people with GD can now live full and productive lives. This is facilitated by a full all encompassing range of laws and people getting used to having trans gender people about the place. Though America seems to be going backwards increasingly. Why they cannot look at how Europeans have embraced the problem I have no idea.

So in that context I would like to reiterate that on CM people should feel extremely safe to be who they want to be.
    Should you have any questions about who I am please send me an email .
    Xx Wendy

21. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    As I posted originally, I wasn't upset or shocked by the content, and neither was she. Because she was new to this and seeking knowledge, she might have been told she is doing it "wrong" or felt guilty that she wasn't living up to my expectations. I can tell her till I'm blue in the face that there is no wrong way and that I am content with however she progresses, but she still questioned whether what pleased her was working for me. She has blossomed as a keyholder in a short period and now confident enough to know that her desires are what I desire, and as long as I get attention, sexual or non sexual, I am happy. She loves the adoring attention I give her, and the constant reminders that I'm hers. Not to mention, she has learned how to orgasm without masterbation and has had the most open communication she has ever had with another. I have discussed it with her, and she will be joining when I return from vacation in a week. Hope you are all as loving and supportive as I know our community can be.

nvrsaynvr63 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  22. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Jemima this thread is about why some members wives and girlfriends aren't interested in the Forum.
    A forum in which you are a valued and integral member. You shouldn't take what Wendy says so seriously.
    CM is your second home and you should feel comfortable to express and discuss here.

RGL, xcitedsisssy, jemima and 2 others like this.
  23. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I agree with Ms. Amanda. @Wendygirl, your paranoia is not my problem. I have no issues with LBGT people. But this is a chastity forum, not a transgender one. Nor is it a free-for-all fetish site. Certainly there is some shared interest with this or that, but you're the only one in this thread trying to make it an issue that I can see. I'm not interested.

24. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Jemima,
    You are cool and do have a way with words.
    Regarding how gender differences are addresses in Europe, please enlighten us.
    Thx
    Ss

jemima likes this.
  25. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Being turned off of chastity because of fictional accounts of it versus factual accounts is not the same.

This is as best as I can explain it.

A) I want to go to club xyz. Some one tells me I shouldn't go to club xyz cause only pigeons go there and pigeons turn me off. So I don't go there. Later I find out it's not true and turns out I love club xyz

B) I want to go to club abc. Some one tells me I shouldn't go cause only pigeons go there and pigeons turn me off. So I don't go there. Later I find out that it's true only pigeons go there and I'm glad I didn't go.

To me there is a world of difference.

SubVerity, richard and Mascara^Snake like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice