Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    Just paddle him until your butterflies are worked out. ;)

2. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    You continue to amaze us with your journey, @longtallsally. What's really special to me is how thoughtful and engaged you are. Kudos!

Pegging: I enjoy this a *lot*. Seems that most men who don't have a negative psychological hang up about it do enjoy it, if there's proper care taken (the prostate is wonderfully sensitive). For me, two critical things: lots of lube, and slow, patient entry at first. Getting the first sphincter to relax is the trick. If it isn't and entry is fast, it burns like hell and very unpleasantly. But, with very slow initial penetration, it relaxes, and after that, there's no need to hold back. It's surprising, I think,until you've both had some experience: seriously painful if you're not very slow (even stopping and resting a bit) on first entry, but then completely accommodating and pleasurable with even aggressive pounding once in (if there's plenty of lube). Of course, everyone is different, but my wife doesn't have to worry or be the least bit nervous about hurting me after she has entered fully once -- she can have as much abandoned fun as she wants.

I also think you probably don't have to worry about length hurting him unless you go wacko long (say, 10" or longer). The first, vertical segment is quite long and capacious (and not a lot of nerve endings past the sphincter and prostate) -- the pain risk is just at the entrance (and with certain toys or fingers banging the prostate too roughly, but generally a dildo won't do that because it's sliding past, not poking the prostate).

bondinchas, maffian and Rectrix like this.
  3. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Sadly, Sunday got cancelled, or at least postponed. Nothing bad, I'm pleased to say but I had a stomach ache and wasn't much in the mood to play. But the good news is that My Pete took his mission seriously and has told me he has everything ready and has given me some reading material. I really want to try this, but I worry a lot about hurting him. Possibly tomorrow. Sal

4. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You could always use your hand to work it in at first so you have better control and feel for it it that would make you feel better. Then use the harness when you are ready

longtallsally likes this.
  5. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Go loving, slow and sensual remembering he is a virgin, and that you are "taking his virginity". He might experience a little pain, pause, wait for him to relax pushing a little deeper as he relaxes. It will hopefully be transcendent for him. Wear white. Maybe make him wear white too.

longtallsally and S&S like this.
  6. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Hope you’re feeling better. It’s great to hear Pete took his assignment seriously. Are you planning to have him caged when you peg him?

7. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh! I'm glad you asked because I hadn't thought about this properly. I think I'd imagined uncaged, but no touching. I think this is likely to be Friday night now so if you (or anyone!) has advice on this, I'm all ears! Sal

anasyrma and iome343 like this.
  8. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I think that I would keep him caged

Sparkyweld, bondinchas and SlaveBoy73 like this.
  9. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You don’t want something to get in the wrong hands

bondinchas and tecolote like this.
  10. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @longtallsally I assume you’ll keep him caged until Friday. That will give him some time to “practice” with a butt plug and/or the toy he selected while caged. At that point you can decide which way you want to try it. You also might ask Laura for her suggestion.

11. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Uncaged might send the wrong message

bondinchas and Rally13 like this.
  12. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I don’t think there is a right or wrong answer on whether he should be caged or not.

Personally I enjoy being pegged while caged as there’s no distraction from what I’m feeling in other areas. I do feel more submissive this way. Only recently did I learn I could orgasm through this alone. Initially I would think pete would find it really frustrating as he’ll really need to play in the front to get the desired response… so it would be more domineering if you kept him locked up.

However, as this is a new experience you also want to be able to gather an opinion to how he really feels about it. So if you removed the cage the size of his erect penis would show his true colours. You could throw in a few “oh looks like someone’s excited” etc as a little form of embarrassment.
    It may be that he isn’t erect at all and the whole situation makes him more nervous, in that case you’d be able to adapt your approach accordingly.

Maybe it won’t be so bad to let him fully enjoy it and want to come back for more, in which case you can then disappoint him by keeping him caged next time.

Chaz69 and Open2njoy like this.
  13. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @longtallsally You could always let your Pete make the choice. After all he did the research, obtained the toy, and even gave you reading material on the topic. If he chooses to be uncaged, you could have him leave the base ring on (it’ll make it easier to relock him afterward but he’ll be able to enjoy the dual sensations of being pegged and played with). If he chooses to be caged he’ll be better able to focus on the new sensations he’ll experience and if the stars align perfectly, may reach the elusive anal orgasm.

Either way can be fun. He’ll also require a lot of cuddling afterwards because it’s a new experience that redefines your roles.

14. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Good points. Well made. Think I've changed my mind from what I said before.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  15. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    Cage him but let him use vibrator on cage while you peg him.

16. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you're well past the "it's just our kink" phase and well into "it's now our lifestyle". :+1:

17. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    you can also apply a condom on him with numbing spray/gel underneath. That way, he can stroke himself silly but not orgasm from it. If he complains, tell him that you want him to be focused on the stimulation of everything except his penis. An angle toward the inside of the pubic bone will be the most pleasurable as it stimulates the prostate gland so figure out the proper rhythm and angle and stay focused on that.

You are going to find out that all that thrusting is more work than you imagine so make sure that you are ready to break a sweat! Adding some stimulation, like a bullet vibe, for yourself is a good motivator to keep going is always a good thing. You can add intensity by being vocal and letting him know how much it turns you on so plan ahead and think of the things you want to say that will maximize the experience!

And HAVE FUN!

18. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
  19. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Here is another product I found mentioned on another thread on this site that I'm finding very effective.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  20. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    As usual, @Jessica Alexander offers some lovely suggestions and observations.

I really like the idea of using numbing cream and condom for this. My wife has me "suit up" like this for PIV much of the time -- she wants the penetration but doesn't want me coming. It is ... exquisitely frustrating. But she's never had me jerk it like this when she's pegging me (or otherwise) ... I'm going to try to find a way to gently suggest that!

And Jessica has a good point about the thrusting: depending on what exercising you do, or whether you happen to be an active cowgirl rider, you are likely to find that thrusting uses muscles and stamina that aren't well developed. When my wife started pegging me, she was quite surprised to find out how how I'd been working all these years when I was doing all the thrusting. (I say "working hard", but of course, once the muscles are developed no big deal, and I certainly don't think of it as work!)

21. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Sadly, last weekend got pretty much cancelled as his parents needed a heap of attention and by the time we go home each day, we weren't really in the mood (shagged out, as we say in these parts). On Sunday night, while we were chatting in bed, I had my hand on his cage, like I often do, he said that he really likes it when I have my hand there. I asked him if it wasn't a bit frustrating (evil grin) but he said that often it is, which is a 'nice kind of frustration', but sometimes when he's had a really hard time at work or is feeling stressed about his parents, he said it makes him feel 'secure'. I thought that was really sweet.

We're on the same routine at work for a bit, so I've suggested a little ritual. Every early evening, we have a shower together, I unlock him (we've been trying a couple of different cages - same size as before but stainless steel), check him for chafing etc. We dry each other off and I edge him for a little while before asking him to 'pop the cage back on for me'. He keeps calling it the 'best therapy ever', even though, or perhaps because, it pretty much concentrates his mind on that and nothing else. And thank you @Jessica Alexander for the suggestion of the little suction cups. They were a complete winner, although it made the edging very tricky as he got so excited.

I had a couple of trial runs with the harness etc (while My Pete was out) and (the shame, the shame) had a go at thrusting at some pillows. The whole thing is much trickier than I thought. First, adjusting the straps and things - if you've never done it before it's surprisingly difficult to get right so everything stays in position but doesn't actually cut off the circulation! I've worked it out now but I'm glad I did the experiementing on my own as it would have been a bit of a passion killer.

And then, as Jessica and others have said, thrusting is a whole different er... ball game. It's just as well I need to be gentle - I doubt I could be anything else! And getting the angle right seems like a mystery. Kudos to you men. The wierdest bit was when I got up to put a t-shirt on, opened the cupboard door and saw myself in the mirror, with the contraption in place. That was one of the oddest moments of the last year. No wonder blokes have performance anxiety! I felt anxious, and I was on my own wearing something that can't possibly go soft!) It was an unbelievably strange feeling looking in the mirror and holding it. I honestly think that every woman should try wearing one, on her own, as part of her general education. One moment it was incredibly erotic, the next, I was reminded about that craze there was for men wearing weights so they'd experience the sensation of being heavily pregnant! But suddenly, and for the first time, I got the point of all those scenarios and captions where the locked man is invited to 'worship' or take the 'contraption' into his mouth. I've never understood that before. I'm still not sure exactly how I feel about it, but I can defiinitely understand it and can see that it's definitely erotic.

I'm hoping to try this pegging thing for real at the weekend, (I know, I've said that before) by which time he'll be TFD (as we now call it, Totally Effing Desperate) and so will I.

Sal

RexVa, anasyrma, Powerocket and 7 others like this.
  22. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Real life always comes first and it sounds like you’ve been making the best of it by using the additional time to practice wielding the device. Edging to the point of making you both TFD should make it totally erotic when it happens - especially if you use it to show him what it’s like to give head prior to taking him.

Stainless steel adds weight and is a constant reminder of being caged for you. Plus it looks and feels sexier.

23. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Irrespective of any posts to the contrary, I will operate under the assumption you were talking dirty to the pile of pillows the whole time.

longtallsally, Rally13 and SubDee like this.
  24. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Those little cups are a game changer! Keep using them to keep his nipples sensitive. Then you can tease & edge him easily without ever removing his cage. He will get TFD in the moment, but he'll be able to go longer between rewards / releases. Eventually he'll start to crave nipple play. And it's so much fun for you. My wife gets very aroused just from teasing me.

25. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    The advantage of adopting a chastity lifestyle is that it opens you to so many other avenues of erotic play. It allows both partners to enjoy the journey without simply rushing into the end game. Being TFD (as @longtallsally said) and unable to do anything about it really helps to explore the overlooked opportunities for closeness and pleasure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice