Embarrassing Stories

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastedolivia, Jun 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    My most embarrassing was actually intentional to a point. We was at a motorcycle rally for adults only with a lot of nudity. My wife was already topless for the day collecting beads and we had discussed she wanted me to try going for my own beads wearing only chaps, boots, and my jailbird. Spent the rest of the evening with nothing else on.
    Strangers seeing me locked away was really no big deal, then we ran into some close friends and he shouted "look he it's wearing a cock cage". That was actually the most embarrassing part.
    This weekend we actually ran into a new couple friend we met that night. She told my wife that now she wants one to lock her bf up.
    Makes me wonder how many other women seen me and now are researching chastity

Headtrip, A6A9, tomf_22033 and 7 others like this.
  2. chastedolivia

chastedolivia Active member

Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    This reminds of the stories I used to hear about the Folsom Street Fair in SF. An event I'm sad I never made it to while I was living there.

3. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    My Darling had an experience in a clothing store that made him blush. He was squatting down looking at some merchandise on the lower shelves, and a sales lady kept coming over to see if he needed help. He politely refused, and she pointedly looked at his crotch, his cage was sticking straight out and made it look like he had a hard on. He stood up and readjusted himself and completed his shopping.

Jblocked, slave_m and chastedolivia like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Already posted this once but it is topic oriented. Sent a text to my keyholder about a blog on tumblr. It said "was looking at FLR Reading on tumblr, pretty good stuff". All of which would have been fine, if I had texted my keyholder girlfriend. I actually texted my ex wife. She said oops, i said yep sorry, and found out a few days later that she had looked it up and saw all of what was on that site. She made a point to say she didn't care what I did with her but to keep it private(away from our child). So that was fun

Jblocked and chastedolivia like this.
  5. chastedolivia

Local Time:
    Ohh, Just thought of another that may be a common one (I hope so). We were a few months into our experience with chastity and were out at a bar with some friends. I had a couple to drink and started to hear the call of nature. I went to the restroom and the one sitting stall was occupied. Being a couple months into chastity I had the confidence to know that I could certainly stand and use the device at the urinal, I mean it was one of the selling points. About half a seconds in I feel a pain due to restricted flow realized that my pee was going back up the tube. Try as I might my pc muscles were not strong enough to stop the flow and the ability to manually pinch it off was greatly restricted. It took another couple of seconds of prodding with my pinky to get lined up and shooting straight. By then it was too late my pants had a sizable wet spot on them. After I exited the bathroom I made a b-line for the exit (l was going to fast to see if anyone noticed). I then texted my wife to let her know I wasn't feeling well and needed some air. She took care of the bill and saying goodbye to our friends. Then had a good laugh at my expense when I told her what had happened. Now if there isn't a stall I don't risk it.

6. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    My most embarrassing story actually happened a month ago. I was in holidays and I had met a couple of new friends. One night we went to a club and I couldn't drive home because I obviously had drunk too much.
    So my newly met friends offered me to sleep in their appartement.
    Everything went well until I decided to take a shower, the only problem was that I didn't know the lock was broken.. So here I am standing naked in front on my friend opening the door... She obviously saw my cage but fortunately she quickly closed the door saying she was sorry.

I left my friends' appartement pretending nothing has happened. But eventually I talked to her. In the end she was pretty fine with it, and she was very curious about it so I'm glad it happened because it feels good to have someone with whom you can openly talk about chastity.

Mash2214, kostic, Jblocked and 2 others like this.
  7. Poinciana

Poinciana Member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    A few weeks ago, our good friend and co-worker spotted my cage when I was getting changed at work. It slipped out of my boxers. She looked embarrassed and curious at the same time. Incredulous maybe. I popped it back in nonchalantly, zipped up the coveralls, and told her what it was.

I told my wife, and apparently they talked about it, but I don't know what they said. But our friend is curious now to find out more.

More than ever, we need that vanilla wives page!

Rectrix, Gabriellia, Jblocked and 2 others like this.
  8. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    My wife left a humbler (which is a ball-clenching device), collar, and leather paddle in the nightside dresser of the vacation house we rented a few weeks ago for our beach vacation. We contacted the owner and described the items, being a little embarrassed. She said "don't worry about it - you won't believe the stuff people leave behind." We have yet to be reunited with those items though. I think some kinky cleaning staff scored big!

Mash2214, Rectrix and Jblocked like this.
  9. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I had a close call shortly after I started wearing my cage out in public. I'd gone to the local market, and on my return, as I walked up to the porch and took the first step up, my cage fell out of my shorts. I had slipped out while driving home, and I was just lucky nobody happened to see it hit the sidewalk. I made some adjustments for a better fit to avoid that in the future, and it hasn't happened again.

10. chastedolivia

Local Time:
    That happened to me a couple of times in jeans when I used to wear boxers before I got the fit right. Once I didn't notice until I took a step and felt something moving around by my ankle. Not in public though.

11. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    One of my more embarrassing moments came at a urinal during a football game. I'd been wearing for many months and just went as normal. I didn't realise my mate had followed me into the loo and was standing next to me. He chatted and I chatted back he then suddenly said "What the fuck is that?" while looking down. I had to tell him, feeling completely ridiculous. He laughed. Later he also told his wife who laughed.

I have no idea who else he's told but he always reminds me by calling me Metal Mickey.

12. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    Possibly the most embarrassing was when my wife showed her sister a photo she'd just taken (it was of a view) and her sister decided to flick through the photos. She stopped when she found one of me in my device. She showed it to my wife and asked her who and what it was. My wife laughed and told her about it. My sister in law was amazed that anyone would want to be chaste. She said her husband would think she was crazy if she suggested it. My wife did explain the benefits but this just made her sister more amazed.

Jblocked, qwer75, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  13. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    He was probably grateful you hadn't sprayed him.

Nicoftime likes this.
  14. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Years ago I was locked in a CB-3000 by my girlfriend. I was out of town staying with my parents and she was coming to meet us in a few days so I stayed locked. When she got to the house she was feeling kind and unlocked me right before we were on our way out to dinner. In a hurry I just put all the pieces in my duffel bag in the closet and the two of us headed out, parents not with us.

We had a nice night out but upon return we had an embarrassing shock! I guess one of the dogs went in the room and the closet wasn't all the way shut. All the prices to the device were sitting on the nightstand! Seeing my mom before bed she just said that the dogs got into something in our closet so she just set it on the nightstand. She didn't ask any questions but those things are kind of self explanatory... Anyway, nothing happened but we were both waiting for questions to start at any time lol

15. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    I love this thread

16. chastedolivia

Local Time:
    Bump:Anyone got any new dirt?

Chief256 likes this.
  17. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    Not an embarrassing story but really just waiting for the day I'm asked. My wife told a close friend and we all get together and have a few drinks, eat, hangout etc. every few weeks. So, I'm thinking one of these days she will have enough courage to ask me about it. lol

18. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Embarrassing but not really chastity related. Months ago we went to a birthday party of her friend and were waiting at the bar for more guests to arrive. One of her relatives (distant) asked her about me, overheard her about my looks and was feeling pretty good.

This person had already had some drinks and is not a shy lady and said "and he's got big feet, you lucky girl, you know what that means. I bet he's huge". I kept pretending I wasn't listening and my kh just kinda stood still not knowing what to say. The pause was enough to give me away and the lady just started laughing.

I couldn't pretend I wasn't listening anymore cause by now they were both giggling. So I said "yeah, it means big shoes". I thought it was over but several times that night she called me tiny and Amante couldn't stop grinning about it.

I think we were both laughing about how she didn't even know the half of it. That it wasn't just small, it was also locked in a tiny steel cage and couldn't get an erection.

I also had another call out about 10 years ago at a bar. I don't know if it's because of my attitude or what but people must assume I'm big. This drunk girl was talking about size and said "I bet you're packing a big one" and I was being self deprecating and was like "naw I'm ok" although it probably sounded like I was just being modest.

She quickly reached down and grabbed my crotch. I was wearing baggy loose shorts and she got a very good idea of where I stand. Out loud, with about 8 people around, she said "Oh my god you're tiny!" I turned red I'm sure. I played it off that she was just a drunk, but definitely got my fair share of teasing that night.

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Embarrassing but not really chastity related. Months ago we went to a birthday party of her friend and were waiting at the bar for more guests to arrive. One of her relatives (distant) asked her about me, overheard her about my looks and was feeling pretty good.

This person had already had some drinks and is not a shy lady and said "and he's got big feet, you lucky girl, you know what that means. I bet he's huge". I kept pretending I wasn't listening and my kh just kinda stood still not knowing what to say. The pause was enough to give me away and the lady just started laughing.

I couldn't pretend I wasn't listening anymore cause by now they were both giggling. So I said "yeah, it means big shoes". I thought it was over but several times that night she called me tiny and Amante couldn't stop grinning about it.

I think we were both laughing about how she didn't even know the half of it. That it wasn't just small, it was also locked in a tiny steel cage and couldn't get an erection.

I also had another call out about 10 years ago at a bar. I don't know if it's because of my attitude or what but people must assume I'm big. This drunk girl was talking about size and said "I bet you're packing a big one" and I was being self deprecating and was like "naw I'm ok" although it probably sounded like I was just being modest.

She quickly reached down and grabbed my crotch. I was wearing baggy loose shorts and she got a very good idea of where I stand. Out loud, with about 8 people around, she said "Oh my god you're tiny!" I turned red I'm sure. I played it off that she was just a drunk, but definitely got my fair share of teasing that night.

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i thougt as well that men with big feet had big willys. The ones that i seen had.

danijean001 likes this.
  21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I'm sure I mentioned this once before on here.
    I went to hospital for one of those pre-op... Are fit to have a general anaesthetic medicals.
    I was scheduled for a hernia op but it never occurred to either of us that I ought to be unlocked for a basic Q&A BP test and a quick check with a stethascope to see if you can breathe.

This nurse told me to strip down to my underwear and lie on the table. I never figured out why they leave the room whilst you undress

She came back in asked questions made notes listened to my chest whilst tapping it all the usual pre-op stuff then said ok lay back and slipped her hand inside my underwear and pressed on the hernia a bit and told me to cough. She made more notes tapped my cage from outside my underwear and said her husband has got one of those and winked. Then she told me to get up now and get dressed as she left the room and no more was said about it.

My now ex thought it was funny when I told her and she said well if they are that common why did we not hear of them years ago.

Jblocked, MeatLocker, b_quark and 3 others like this.
  22. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    My first device was a pink silicone model, similar looking to the CB units. That's what I'm wearing under my pouch panty in my avatar picture. I must sit down to pee unless I want to do my impression of a fire sprinkler. One night my wife and I were club hopping and drinking with some friends. We ended up at a bar I had never gone to before and when I went to the bathroom the only stall had no door. What's worse is whenever someone opened the Men's room door you were facing the main entrance to the bar and anyone could look right into the stall. I had to go, there were no two ways about it. I did my best to conceal my crotch as I sat down and peed, but the door opened and closed at least 3 or 4 times while I was there. I made sure we moved on to the next bar before I had to go again.

23. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    My first device was a pink silicone model, similar looking to the CB units. That's what I'm wearing under my pouch panty in my avatar picture. I must sit down to pee unless I want to do my impression of a fire sprinkler. One night my wife and I were club hopping and drinking with some friends. We ended up at a bar I had never gone to before and when I went to the bathroom the only stall had no door. What's worse is whenever someone opened the Men's room door you were facing the main entrance to the bar and anyone could look right into the stall. I had to go, there were no two ways about it. I did my best to conceal my crotch as I sat down and peed, but the door opened and closed at least 3 or 4 times while I was there. I made sure we moved on to the next bar before I had to go again.

24. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I like your way of saying it ,good dirt, I had the similar experience in a public washroom, golf course, hiking etc. I posted them on thee thread "On Display " if your interested. Sorry I haven't been to this thread before. But I'll Be Back

25. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    We were out for supper in a fancy restaurant and had just gotten our salads and my Wife/Mistress handed me the key and a small container and said " go to the washroom and get your salad dressing "

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice