Embarrassing Stories

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastedolivia, Jun 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. chastedolivia

chastedolivia Active member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    So, some of my favorite threads on this site have always been the ones where people have been caught in compromising situations especially the ones where you can laugh at yourself afterwards.

I've had a couple of close calls. I.E. One time I didn't lock a public bathroom stall correctly and someone may have gotten an eyeful. Another time I was walking through my house dressed when a delivery driver stopped by I was able to throw on a robe real quick.

Does anyone else have some good dirt? Shouldn't be to hard to top my near misses.

MyDB and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Great idea for a thread.

In the past I have left my wife notes about what I want with sex (she is very prude and has a low drive anyway). Then I would be tied in our room in a bunch of bondage equipment etc. So that when she comes home she can play with me if she is up for it, or let me out of the bondage.

Well we like to have friends over and play card games. We had just one girl over this night and she was keeping score on a note pad. She started to flip though the note pad and found something, we did not know what, but she blushed and said something like, oopps I should not of read that, oh my God im sorry. So I assumed it was one of the bondage notes.

As soon as she left, my wife and I rushed to find the note that she read. Turns out it was a very vanilla from me to my wife something like. I love you and how about when I get home you set something up that you think is sexy, like candles and a bunch of pillows or something. So no big deal but we were both worried.

Fatkid1, spider203 and chastedolivia like this.
  3. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    My first cage was cb2000. It seemed to fit well enough but after a month or so I found that i would occasionally shrink enough that Id fall out. I was at a meeting on a construction site with a new client. As I was showing her something on a set of drawings
    I realized my cage had slipped off and was falling down my leg in my dress pants. I stood there frozen hoping she didn't hear the cage hit the floor. I quickly kicked it in under the desk. I'm sure it looked like I was having a seizure as she asked if I was okay. Sorry I said my back is bothering me. Once she walked away I quickly grabbed it and stuffed it in my pocket. Little Stressful LOL

4. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    You did a good job not having a heart attack on the spot!!

Jamie's-Locked and Jens bitch like this.
  5. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    I always wonder what would have happened if she had seen it?

joe01 and Eliza like this.
  6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Last year while working out in the garden. I was on my knees, weeding and tying my tomato plants up. All of a sudden I hear my sister-in-law saying, "well that's looking really good". She lives close by and stops by quite often.
    I looked up and she had this big smile. I sat back quickly pulling my t-shirt down realizing my yellow panties had ridden up and beyond the shorts I had on. I never knew if the comment was the view of my panties and backside, or that my weeded garden looked good. Nothing has ever been said to me beyond that, but whenever I am around her it makes me wonder of what she really saw that day.

7. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    My wife always keeps me naked at home. We live in a very secluded area, so it is not unusual for me to be outside naked. We were out in the back of the house one afternoon planting some flowers when we heard her friend calling out to her. Before I could react,the friend walked out into the deck and was staring at me. More exactly at my cage. My wife, trying to make the best of a bad situation, turned to me and told me to bring her and her friend some ice tea. As I walked away, I heard her quietly say, "no clothes". I went insit and retrieved the tea and brough the glasses outside and quickly went back inside. My wife told me later on that she thought she had locked the front door but must not have. She said the friend had a lot of questions.

8. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM

I think you need to tell us the rest? What did the friend want to know? And what information did your beloved give away? SPILL THE BEANS.. Lol

Jblocked likes this.
  9. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    DeesHubby - Are you sure your wife didnt plan that?

10. chastedolivia

Local Time:
    Here's a near miss I just remembered from a while ago. Not chastity related but still fun.
    I was home one summer from college and at the time was really into self-bondage. Late one night I had tied myself to my bed with some old shoe laces. I also always tied a pair of scissors to another shoe lace as a backup plan in case I couldn't free myself otherwise. I also always did this in the nude but under covers. Anyway I was lying there enjoying the pseudo helplessness but was much more tired than I realized and promptly fell asleep.
    The next morning I was startled awake when my mother came into my room to wake me up as I had a party to go to that day. It took me a hot second to figure out why I couldn't move. Luckily the covers were still on me as there was not a whole lot of tossing and turning that could be done in the night. It was also lucky that she no longer used the method of quickly yanking the blanket off me and taking it with her as she liked to do when I wouldn't get up quickly enough for school in my younger years. She just flipped the light switch on and left the room. I was able to get out without too much hassle and was much more careful in the future.

11. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    I had someone call me out on what "sharp object" i had in my pants, i hadnt realized my cb6000s lock rotated itself to be sticking essentially straight out into my pants.....i told them it was something in my pocket and slyly reached in to adjust through my pocket. luckily they didnt make me show them what i had in my pocket.....

Mash2214 and chastedolivia like this.
  12. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    What a hoot! That is priceless!
    Ss

13. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    I went to Lane Bryant for a bra fitting and, after the SA took me into the dressing room and fitted me with a new bra, she told me that it would look really cute with a new kind of camisole/slip that they had and she went back into the store to bring one in. When I put on the cami, my cage became pretty obvious as it poked the cami out. The SA said "My dear, what do you have there in your pants?" I then explained how, as a sissy, I am required to wear a chastity cage. She said "Surely you're kidding!" I told her no and we had a dialogue about the relative advantages and benefits of my being in chastity.

Since that day, I have had 4 or 5 little discussions of my chastity with her and she even asked me if she could tell another SA about ti and I agreed! I think that they both are quite intrigued and interested now!

14. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    My pickup truck would not start when leaving a fruit stand last summer on the side of the road. Being mechanically inclined of course I crawled under the truck to try to fix but had no luck. The owner of the fruit stand came over to try to help and finally gave me the phone number for a towing company and while on the phone with them I felt the pain of one my balls that had slipped out and before I could do anything it came completely off and fell out of my shorts on to the ground right in front of the guy helping me. Trying not to make a big deal I just reached down and picked it up off the ground and put it in my pocket while still talking on the phone. My wife who was sitting with our granddaughter in the truck looked at me when she heard my cage hit the ground said afterwords that she knew exactly what happened.
    Wonder what he thought it was..

15. Princessa Natasha Strange

Domina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Loving this thread. I have a sub who is constantly having issues like this and it always entertains me to no end. He's put them on in the airport a lot so has more then one story about not locking the bathroom door well enough and giving someone an eye full, or dropping pieces on the floor and having to reach slightly into the stall next to him to grab them.

Rectrix, Mash2214 and slave_m like this.
  16. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    I was attending a Hogmanay party one year and was at the time securely locked in my CS-100 belt, hidden safely beneath my kilt. Through the night a very attractive lady was quite clearly flirting with me, teasing and generally being rather more friendly than she probably should have been. As the night wore on and the drink flowed she became a little less inhibited and a lot more determined... to be honest, I was flattered and if I hadn't been locked things would likely have ended very differently... as it was, just after midnight she followed me to the bar and as I was ordering my drink she pressed up behind me and asked the inevitable question....

About 30 seconds later she had discovered exactly what this real Scotsman was wearing under his kilt.... and proceeded to take maximum advantage of my predicament, teasing me mercilessly till it was time to go home.

Not a Hogmanay I'll forget in a hurry!

17. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I once wore a plug on the train ride home. On my way down the stairs from the platform the plug started working loose. I'm pretty sure anyone behind me on the stairs might have seen a protrusion, but who knows? I wound up doing the clenched cheek walk to the closest bathroom to keep the plug from falling out and down my pant leg.

DonnaSue likes this.
  18. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Ha! Been there. done that, too! You have to take itty bitty short steps to keep those cheeks together! In reality its PANIC, in retrospect, it's a funny experience!

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    Tight thong panties can prevent that, plus give you a little additional push on the plug ;)

20. Lilliana

Lilliana New member

Software Dev.
    Cleveland
    Local Time:
    I've done the panties thing before, I ended up having to really hike them up and was whale tailing it around downtown boston while wearing all male clothes :/ haha

lock667 likes this.
  21. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
  22. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I am quite intriqued by the CS-100, I would really love to try it once. However, it is quite expensive and I heard some people having problems with pinching and the like.

Nevertheless, this story is so hot! The idea that my girlfriend would set me loose on a party being fully locked into steel is quite thrilling! Especially as I love my girlfriend and would never cheat on her. Being locked down tight might give some leeway to flirt and just flirt?

Nothing too embarissing has happened to me yet. Just one time some air got trapped inside the CB-6000 tube which got squeezed out when I shifted my weight. The sound was somewhat like a fart but somewhat different. I think people will have not given too much thought about it.

23. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    I never really had any trouble with the cs-100. No pinching, not uncomfortable and not too restrictive to wear on a 24/7 basis. Sadly it did prove a bit noticeable under clothing and a change of job to one where such things are a problem saw it consigned to the toy box for playtime & holidays.The Lancelot that replaced it is truly undetectable, though not quite as secure.As with all things, there's always a trade off!

NoloMeTangere likes this.
  24. Needtobechaste

Needtobechaste Submissive male who needs to be chaste.

Sales
    Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    While serving an online Mistress I was directed to wear a cock ring to a Mariner's FanFest. I had my family with me and while crossing the street the cock ring stared to slide off. I was able to walk behind a post and shake it down my leg, pick it up and put it in my pocket. Close call!

Mash2214 and lock667 like this.
  25. chastedolivia

Local Time:
    What's the most embarrassing thing that you have purposely done or was done to you in public by your KH?
    Here's a short one from from when my wife and I were switching. We have a remote vibrating egg which my wife was wearing out one night for my/her amusement. While at a restaurant. I would occasionally turn it on and watch her eyes roll back slightly. She didn't think it was very funny when I did it while she was ordering.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. public sissy husband chastity cage outside sex stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice