Wrapping up ‘23

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Queens servant73, Dec 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    Our fourth year of chastity, and we’ve made some big strides together. My Wife cut my orgasms down from 90 full and 13 ruins in 2022, down to 21 full and 34 ruins this year. Her goal is to allow a full cum every two months, and a ruin every three weeks in 2024. I think that’s reasonable and achievable for us. She’s going to finish this year with 396 orgasms assuming she’ll allow me to give her one tonight. Hers break down like this:

152 Oral
    87 Piv
    7 Piv with strap on
    73 Grinding with bullet vibe between us
    69 Masturbation w Womanizer
    8 Pegging me
    (70 Days with no orgasm for the year)

Due to a recent medical issue, I haven’t been allowed piv the last four weeks, and only one piv session in the last six weeks. She’ll likely need surgery next week which will then need time to heal obviously. So I’ll be getting a long taste of pussyfree living for a while. She’s been having one or two orgasms a day during this time, vibrations help the pain she’s having, plus the inflammation increasing blood flow in that area has made her feel the need for orgasms more than usual. Unfortunately for me, she’s not comfortable allowing me to give her oral right now either. So I’m relegated to holding her womanizer or the bullet vibe for her and kissing and sucking her breasts to help her cum.
    At least that’s giving her some relief from pain, I feel so badly for her, and of course it got worse for her around Christmas and her doc is on vacation till the 3rd.
    We’re definitely ready for ‘23 to be over and hope for a healthier and better start to 2024!

2. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Glorious work ! Well done !

Queens servant73 likes this.
  3. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    352 days this year

4. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    2 minutes left of 2023 and I'm just tired and horny and going to bed. Another year without a werewolf boyfriend.

5. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Great work, hope your wife recovers well.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  6. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    Having been permanently locked since October 2022, 2023 was my first full calendar year in chastity. Another milestone.
    My KH has no intentions of letting me out in 2024. Orgasms and milkings are strictly not allowed.
    My KH loves keeping me frustrated and denied and wants to take things further: we currently have a long-distance arrangement, but she wants me to move in and serve her domestically. So 2024 could be a year of change.

7. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Still trying to get my pressure sore issue sorted out, so it looks like 24 may not be much different than 23 has been. I’m working with the builder on more possible mods to work around my physical issues, but right now time out for healing is the plan.

8. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Happy New Year all!!

Love the stats! I’m a stats geek too… we use the “Nice” app for tracking etc.

I was looking back and I was locked on NYE, then actually unlocked on New Year’s Day and we had some fun that included me having 3 ruins and a full O, so that was nice, and then a week “off” out of the cage (no orgasms for me), then back in.

This past year I only had 5 full orgasms… didn’t track ruins but those were very infrequent. Compared to her 160 for the year.

Currently been 232 days without an orgasm for me (her goal is a year), and the cage has been on without removal for 23 days (pretty long for us since she loves PIV)… guess this last strapon we got for me to wear is the winner… just received it “for Christmas” and used it twice and both times I was able to give her 4 orgasms from PIV then one oral for a total of 5 each session… for her that’s a LOT. She’s usually a 1 or 2 orgasm gal and occasionally 3, but never 5 times. Definitely has to be the new cock!

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    2023 was our 2nd full year in chastity. It was a continual evolution in our relationship. But it seems by the end of the year we may have reached a turning point. I'm not sure exactly what they next year has in store until we sit down and talk... hopefully soon.

Up until our anniversary in early August, I was locked 100% of the time except for hygiene & play time openings going right back into the cage immediately afterwards. But over our anniversary weekend, she decided multiple orgasms were in order and kept me unlocked for just over 24 hours.

Then in October, we traveled away for a weekend, she wanted to try PIV from a new position - our first PIV in forever. She kept me unlocked for the weekend. We had PIV again the next weekend. This was the 2nd month with more than one orgasm. Otherwise we stuck to 1 O for me per month.

This past weekend, we unlocked for hygiene and decided to stay unlocked for an abrasion to heal. I went 3 days unlocked. She expressed an interest in me remaining unlocked but I went back in the cage after an amazing orgasm to prevent myself from cheating (i.e. wanking) because the temptation is great after a mind blowing O. She still holds the keys, kept locked in a safebox.

Our stats for the year:
    • Sexual intimacy - 145
    • Her orgasms - 81
    • My orgasms - 14
    These stats are a little on the low side given the frequency of our sexual / physical activity, but one or both of us were affected by illness on at least 5 occasions that put a stop to physical intimacy for at least a week to 10 days. Hopefully, we'll enjoy a much healthier 2024. There can't be that many viruses left that we haven't had.

Littlejt1 and Queens servant73 like this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2023 has been a big year for me

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice