Why I do I enjoy keeping him locked?

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I am going to read this post to my Mistress Wife. It isn't that I want permanent chastity but that she is not alone in finding me being locked for her a turn on. Like others have mentioned she is the one not on this forum despite me trying to get her to join. I would love her to be able to talk to people like @thekeyholderwife so she can understand better what this could be and get help and guidance.

2. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I shall ask my fiance to try this on me for a month, as my birthday present ;)

3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

My to become wife has agreed to this set-up... It has already started. Thank you chastingfun for putting words on my fantasy... ;) I am such a fortunate guy...

4. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    It is interesting what we call "fortunate." :)

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

It is indeed...

6. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    :p Your welcome....I think. I have a strange feeling once you both experience it that it's going to last more than a month. Looking forward to your new long, loooong aching aroused journey. The word throb is going to take on a whole new meaning for you my friend.:D:D:D

Andrew K likes this.
  7. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

There has been quite some progress...

Yesterday she unlocked me and teased me. She kept me on that delightfully frustratingly painful edge for over an hour, maybe closer to two. And I was in heaven. When she decided to slide her dripping vagina over my rock hard penis I had to fight climaxing with all that I had. She just sat there, encasing my bone hard member, smiling and reminding me not to orgasm. If I did she would lock me up for a very long time without any of her delightful teasing.

This is probably one of my most powerful sexual experiences I have ever had. It is indeed comparable with the first time I ever had sex.

Of cause it all ended with her getting another of those massive orgasms.

She allowed me to sleep next to her without the Neosteel, as it would have taken too long to get me soft enough to get in and sleep would have been compromised far too much. If any ejaculation would occur during the night she made clear that consequences would be severe. I locked back in the first thing in the morning. Just thinking about last night makes me highly aroused.

I have now been locked, teased and denied for 11 days. With her taking her teasing to the current level I am constantly horny and sexually very attentive to her. It is maddening but I love every second of it. I have had self-lock ups that have lasted up to a month, but with her doing it this is far more intense. I am constantly feeling sexually aroused. It feels my urethra if filled with prostate fluid all the time and that orgasm is just under my skin. I am literally dripping for her.

The new setting of the Neosteel Arch is now quite comfortable. So it should only be a matter of days or maximum a week before I dare to finally and definitely hand over the keys to her, so that she for real becomes my key holder. We will then enter into the most pure form of 24/7 chastity and denial.

Mark Owen and Jblocked like this.
  8. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Ahhhh! The pleasant agony of chastity.

Colleen1986 and Andrew K like this.
  9. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Great post. I will have to remember that "PIV, but just sitting there" move.

10. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    I am to have my last free night with Mistress Wife tonight for orgasms. Starting tomorrow She will be totally in 100% complete control of all my sexual anything. She really already is, as She has had me locked since well before our wedding, but She promised two weeks worth of free days for me to have as many orgasms as I can before ALL the decisions regarding what happens with Her penis are truly Hers. She has promised to make any future orgasms I have will be "very special" because they will be "few and far between." I am a little scared, but I love my Mistress Wife very much and want to please Her, so we shall see what happens. Like you, @thekeyholderwife, She is turned on by the power She has over me, knowing that I am completely dependent on Her and Her whims for any sexual gratification. :)

spider203 likes this.
  11. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
  12. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    Thanks! I'm terrified and excited all at once.

Jblocked likes this.
  13. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    My Wife/Mistress has had me locked up since our first date 16 years the last 12 have been permanent cage for me so I do understand your thinking Ma'am wishing you will.

boi paul

14. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    Wow!
    That is intense!
    What kind of device did you use during the infancy of the chastity revival?
    Did she give you the whip marks on the picture?
    Ss

15. Giles Webster-Griffiths

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    It becomes an intellectual lifestyle, my sexual desires are and always have been my needs to be served and loved, and my chastity cuckold serves me like no other man ever has. I have my freedom as much as he has his in only wanting my happiness, and that in turn gives him his. Knowing what you want owning a chastity cuckold and making it reality is the the only way...its a secure love and yet total freedom.

16. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    My g/f is definitely taking my chastity to new levels. When I introduced chastity to her a year ago as a way to stop me from masturbating while she was away at work has turned into her loving the extras like back rubs and me doing all the chores and the intense devotion and respect I have for her.

Will we ever go permanent? Probably not because as much as she hates waiting for me to recover from the post orgasm blues, she still likes to have PIV sex every once in a while. But my lock up times are getting longer and longer and she wants to work up to only 4 orgasms a year for me.

It's funny how a submissive and shy girl has become the ruler of my world in less than a year!

Jblocked likes this.
  17. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    This account is either fake, or the single most dominant, most purely alpha female I’ve ever come across. After years in the “scene” I’ve never heard a female be half this dominant and enjoy control this much. Extremely hot and impressive if it’s true.

18. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    I think it is genuine!

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  19. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    I had a very "out there" idea for you. My understanding is that you do enjoy your husband's penis, but that you enjoy his submission and sacrifice more - along with his ongoing frustrated desire.

You've also mentioned that you are in many ways a traditional wife, while you also want at some point to know that you have denied him permanently - him making the ultimate sacrifice for your pleasure, and to solidify your dominance and his sacrifice.

My "out there" alternative to permanently caging him:

They do a "pump implant" that involves implanting a hydraulic system that creates an erection on demand - and ONLY on demand.

Couple that with a nerve block, and you have a husband who can perform fully on demand, but without any real level of sensation - just enough that he wouldn't "miss" as one does sometimes with didlos - and is totally soft the rest of the time. His desire would be full, but no ability. A tremendous act of submission on his part, and complete ownership on yours. Thailand surgeons are very good and pretty cheap.

Just a thought.

20. John Dragos

John Dragos New member

Local Time:
    I'm curious about what @thekeyholderwife mentioned about "my husband doesn't get to experience an erection". I've heard this before concerning being locked for long periods. However, I've yet to experience it. In fact, it was due to nighttime erections practically ripping my balls off that caused us to go to a ringless cage. Is it a common phenomenon for erections to just stop occurring eventually?

And, to offer my two cents, @thekeyholderwife, I don't think there is anything unusual about your feelings. You are enjoying the power you have over him. That simply makes you a Dominant. I believe when you say "am I the only woman that truly likes to do this to their husband or significant other?" you may be overlooking the fact that he is enjoying the situation as well. Good Dominants tend to do that - worry over whether their enjoyment has ventured into the spectrum of being at the submissive's expense. But based on what you write, it sounds like you have a very beautiful balance between giving and taking.

I enjoyed reading your account.

21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    For many of us the nocturnal erection attempts and erections while serving or being teased never stop, making the need greater and the denial more poignant.

Kylara likes this.
  22. ChastitySlave60

ChastitySlave60 New member

Management
    SpringTx
    Local Time:
    @thekeyholderwife,
    I think you sound like the dream wife. I wish there were more women like you out there. At least one more

Joroincharge likes this.
  23. Fredfred

Fredfred Member

Local Time:
    you are kidding me. you must have been let out for cleaning etc. have you orgasmed since you started chastity. love reading your posts

24. Fredfred

Fredfred Member

Local Time:
    it sounds like the chastity is almost permanent in the sense that you say thet 99.9% of your lovemaking is with him locked. would love to hear more about how you got to the current situation.

25. Fredfred

Fredfred Member

Local Time:
    get a strapon to use on her and she will be able to train you even more to infrequently cum

Manto2021 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice