Whoa! My wife found her "Power switch" last night

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shellysboytoy, Jun 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Over the last two months my wife has really started to become more assertive and open about her desires, but hadn't really explored the power dynamic, but last night...

Started off like normal with a foot massage. During the massage she took her shirt of so that I could see that she was wearing the key around her bra strap. She then told me to strip but to make sure I didn't leak on the bed. I continued to massage her feet but moved up her legs.

She then removed her bra and the key from the strap. She bit the key chain and made sure I could see it while I pleasured her. Seeing that key dangle from her mouth as I brought her to orgasm was amazing! Afterwards is when she really flipped.

She looked down and saw that I was leaking profusely! She looked me in the eye and said, "I told you not to leak on the bed. Go put one of MY pads on." To say that I was shocked was the understatement of my life. I went to the bathroom and did as I was told. When I came out she giggled. But I don't think she was laughing at me. I think she got a rush from the power. When I came back to bed she grabbed my crotch and said, "That is not what my pads are for." She then took her fingers, ran it through her dripping flower, rubbed them around my lips and nose and said, "This is what pads are for. Now, go get me some ice cream!"

I kind of broke in that moment. My skin still feels like it is on fire with desire, and I'm in a very different head space then ever before! I am really surprised. I didn't expect her to take it in this direction. Being treated like a toy felt... different.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    That so wonderful, I love it

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Hope it continues to go well for you both

4. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    Wow, it is always a surprise when the male finds his spouse getting into having you locked up. Keep us up todate, has she refused to unlock you yet?

5. Shellysboytoy

Energy Industry
    Local Time:
    So... Last night she put on some comfortable lingerie and had me rub her feet. She made it clear she didn't want anything more, but she proceeded to tease me until I felt dizzy. She said she really just wanted to watch me go red again.

I used this as an opportunity to ask about the prior night. I mentioned that her power play surprised me. She asked if I liked it. Interesting conversation followed. The power play didn't turn her on. What did was my reaction.

She mentioned that it makes her hot when I look at her with desire, and she loves getting all of my energy. She played a part to get me more aroused than I've ever been.

And yes, I'm still locked up. Tomorrow makes three weeks since my last O! That is a new record. This next week she's traveling for work and the week after I'm traveling for work. Might end up going a month if only for scheduling conflicts. :p

Ironically, the last time I had a full released was our anniversary weekend when she told me that she likes to see me cum and that she wouldn't want to keep me locked up very long. Think she might be trying to figure out if seeing me cum or seeing me dizzy and flush with desire gets her hotter.

There are some aspects of our conversation/dynamics that I'm currently overthinking. Honestly, mostly just thrilled to see her experiment:):rolleyes::love:

Pepe_, meuk85, Rectrix and 1 other person like this.
  6. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    That's the most wonderful story I've ever heard. Or nearly. Depends. Did you also get ice cream?

7. Shellysboytoy

Energy Industry
    Local Time:
    Ha! I went and got her two scoops of chocolate, whipped cream, and a chocolate chip cookie. None for me though, by my choice.

My dessert was her keeping the tease going with the whipped cream.

Bronze Shroud likes this.
  8. Shellysboytoy

Energy Industry
    Local Time:
    Damn! She is back at it. I thought I'd get a release on Father's Day. It was a Special day, it'd been a while, she is traveling this week for work, and I'm traveling next. But nope. We were just to busy all day. She did acknowledge how long it had been, and lamented our schedule the coming weeks.

However last night she video called me at all most 11 p.m., and had me watcher her pleasure herself for nearly 20 minutes. After she finished she commented on how red my face was. Before she hung up she told me I could use my prostate massager.

As soon as she hung up I went to go get it. I could not find it. 5 minutes into my desperate search she texted me that she "Had just remembered that she had locked everything up before she left."

Holy shit people. She kinda broke me again! I thought I knew my wife after a 21 year relationship. She may say she just wants to wind me up and make me burn with desire, but what she did last night was sorta sinister. She didn't get a chance to see what happened when I realized I wouldn't get any form of pleasure or release!

But... I'm good. Kinda hope she calls again tonight.:rolleyes:

9. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    That's fucking amazing. Just... amazing. Love right there.

10. Shellysboytoy

Energy Industry
    Local Time:
    My wife is coming home early from her work conference. Out of nowhere she apologized. She said that she felt like she'd left me locked up to long, and had probably gone to far.

I didn't say anything other than "okay." I wanted to say that what she was doing was amazing and kind of the point. However, I've definitely struggled with trying to top from the bottom.

How do I reassure her without taking control back? I just finally truly gave it up. Should I just go along and let her find her way, or tell her she is giving me wet dreams every night she's been gone?

11. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Happy for you that your wife is dedicating ao much time for you though she is such a busy power woman.. nothing is sexier for a woman to slip gracefully from a power negotiator at work and continue as a no nonsense madame at home with a ready sub-hubbie as her subject.. i can only wish my wife whip me up.. kudos..

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  12. Shellysboytoy

Energy Industry
    Local Time:
    My wife came home Thursday shortly after the kids went to bed. She'd had a long day, but she really wanted to be intimate.

What followed was just sublime. I gave her a full body massage. When I finished she rolled over and told me to unlock and make love to her. It was remarkable.

It is incredible to realize that all these years I was just fucking her and not making love. There is a massive difference.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up shortly before the alarm with a CRAZY erection, and started spooning her. She started complain that I was poking her. I asked if I could go take care of my erection. Despite the fact that she was half asleep she didn't miss a beat. "No. Go walk it off and put your cage on."

Me being caged is her default. She didn't have to think about it. She gave me the order in her sleep. Kind of felt like a big milestone.

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Long may it continue for you! And enjoy it!

14. Shellysboytoy

Energy Industry
    Local Time:
    #14 Shellysboytoy, Jun 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    I'm traveling for work this week. Last night I gave my wife some extra attention. Once she was completely satisfied, I laid down on my back and she cuddled up to me.

I dared to ask for relief. She said, "First, did you forget Thursday? Second, you've referred to your self as my 'boy toy'."

Then She picked-up her wand that'd been laying beside her and held it up.

"This is a toy too. Toys don't need relief, they need to be charged."

Right when she said "charged" she slowly raised her knee right up into my swollen blue balls, and applied just enough pressure. Drove me wild. My skin felt like it was burning. Not painful or CBT, but very intentional. I definitely felt more charged! When I gasped she giggled and reiterated how much she was enjoying this.

Had to take my cage off for travel. She gave specific instructions. She said it I'm good and follow all her orders while I'm gone she will give me a "gift." If I don't follow her instructions, a month minimum.

At My hotel now. Followed her directions to a T. Sent her the proof. Nearly, two months ago she went in vacation and left me with instructions. I was a nervous wreck.

Today, I'm in service to her. From the time I took the cage off till I put it back it was about 7 hours, and not so much as an unauthorized erection. She let me know that she has control of my body. I think her dipping her toes into the power dynamic has really helped her come into her own.

15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    If i get an erection i'm told to go get in the tub and run the cold water over my caged cock, works for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice