What to do when you are locked in chastity but feel angry about daily affairs with your KH/GF/wife?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by smurwish, Sep 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    you dont want to end the game, but you dont want to appear foolish or humbled (as in my case), I may be wrong but I find it hard to submit totally. I cant explain why but there it is, and I love my wife without question.

Gigaman likes this.
  2. CB Henry

CB Henry Active member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes when writing a short reply it is not always possible to give a full carefully scripted reply. What I would add in my observation far to many of us (men) are in a rush to have a keyholder. Ensuring both the person in chastity and keyholder have agreed how this should be conducted and interact with other aspects of life is a distant second. Only today on another site a guy wrote his wife had agreed to be his keyholder. Now several weeks on he is still locked up no sex and no edging.
    My view is as you said after marriage you don't just stop and go back to being single if your committed. The relationship once she has your key changes and you will need to find ways to communicate effectively and not just take the power away from her. You may well find a desire on her part to be more dominant in other aspects of your relationship

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Thank you Very Much for your comments on the post. I agree with what you say 100%. Thanks you saved me a lot of work @Nicoftime

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I say something in an argument that I regret I will feel it later when things calm down. She doesn’t like to discipline me when I’m upset she likes for me to think about it for awhile.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I guess its a Relationship Dynamic thing.
    But in my view matters that are not related to TTTWD should have no or very little effect on TTTWD.
    The reality is that for most people in relationships there are from time to time matters that need to be discussed and done so before they are allowed to fester into an issue.

If of course ...the relationship is valued.

ts sissy bitch likes this.
  6. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    If I handle it well, everything is fine and we discuss like adults. If I argue or am a dick, I get punished, and not in a fun way.

7. Mistress Belle

Mistress Belle Mistress Belle

HBIC
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM

You remain locked of course! And you find yourself a quiet corner and think over how you can communicate with your KH in a reasonable way. You must communicate with her and express how you feel, after she gives you permission to speak, and why you are angry. But NEVER use that as an excuse to be unlocked. My god dear, think about that! You are most likely being trained, and you must continue to be submissive to her. It is YOU that is angry, not her. Do not think becuse YOU can not exress yourself, that SHE has to break her training and accomodate you. You need to take a step back, and do some study to show yourself approved.

ex Switch and Mash2214 like this.
  8. Mistress Belle

HBIC
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    In addition.....
    Remember whatever anger that is bothering you, is nil and void, you are there for her bidding, you need to concentrate on her pleasure, and not your anger. If you get your head in subspace, you may wonder what you were angry about in the first place! Silly boy.

ex Switch likes this.
  9. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Back in the real world we understand that regardless of the dynamics of a relationship either party has the right to express themselves and doesn't need permission to do so.

hm11 likes this.
  10. Mistress Belle

HBIC
    Ohio
    Local Time:

You are correct, remember though, it is not what you say, but how you say it...

11. Mistress Belle

HBIC
    Ohio
    Local Time:

Exactly

12. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    One of the tightrope issues that come with chastity and FLR is presence. As was commented above, The wife forgets that he is caged and it is # 24 on her list. Just sounds plain wrong. For a relationship to work both have to put in 100%, not 50/50. I think if she doesn't have enough presence to stay engaged with the chastity stuff then does she have the right to ignore you on other important issues. Thats one of the reasons it hasn't worked for us. My interpertation for her lack of engagement is that she doesn't care and isn't willing to put in the effort to stay engaged and present. That feeling carries on to other aspects of life. In truth she does make most of the minor day to day stuff because its not that important to me and she does have to make some of the bigger ones when I'm deployed. Even then, if it isn't life critical, the big stuff waits until we can communicate and the choice is based on who has the best information, not sex.

While some would disagree, unless you have bought into the "goddess is always right" crap, you may want to just take the key and the cage off so it doesn't cloud your/her judgement and you can discuss things as a mature couple.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice