HBIC

Mistress Belle

Mistress Belle, Female, from Ohio

Seeking male subs to mentor her sub through his journey..... Sep 29, 2018

Mistress Belle was last seen:
Oct 12, 2018
    1. Mistress Belle
      Mistress Belle
      Seeking male subs to mentor her sub through his journey.....
      1. Skywalker41918
        Skywalker41918
        I would like to help if its ok with you Mistress Belle
        Oct 4, 2018
        Mistress Belle likes this.
    2. Mistress Belle
      Mistress Belle
      Relaxing after training-he is doing good with more pain and edging. His reward? More of the same tomorrow...he he he
      sissyblueballs and chrissysub like this.
    3. elliot_r
      elliot_r
      Welcome to CM Mistress Belle. Good to have another Lady grace CM with her presence. Many wonderful people here and again enjoy.
      Mistress Belle likes this.
    4. Mistress Belle
      Mistress Belle
      Owner/Operator/Director/Queen
      1. Mistress Belle
        Mistress Belle
        Thank you
        Sep 23, 2018
        sissyblueballs likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 20
    Ohio
    HBIC
    Keyholder of:
    jim
    Locked since:
    On and off since 2009, training to be locked 24/7
    Your chastity role:
    • Mistress
    • Domme
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    Chastity resume:
    CB6000
    Natural born Domme. Born in the US. I own a/my branded sub, for 10 years now. I locked him for the first time in 2009, little did i know, that shiny, beautiful, hard cold cage, would become the most powerful tool I have in my collection. He is not yet allowed to speak, create a profile, or converse to, or about anyone until I give him permission. I have made it clear, that being locked up, is the only way for him to serve me. He knows he will either serve fully, or he will be left alone, ignored, ousted and rejected. I am in process of taking him back to vanilla until he learns not to top me from the bottom, to learn he is nothing without me, to take chastity for however long I desire, and to like it, because he will be in it for the rest of his life, unless I want something to play with, show off to my friends for folly, or to serve me properly with his cock.

UPDATE: I have given my sub permission to create a profile, He is only allowed to speak to other subs. My purpose is to have him identify with other subs so he can get a broader view of what a sub may go through when being trained to be locked 24/7. I need him to see through other subs how to better serve their owners. How to understand about the owner needing certain things, and why they are never to be ignored, or pushed aside at any time, and how that affects the owner. I invite subs to solicit a conversation with him, for his learning, when he confirms his new profile.

Signature

From the desk of ~Mistress Belle~
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice