What have I done!?......on the road to the unknown

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by 547378263, Feb 19, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Establish something about an emergency key.
    What are emergencies? Physical hurting, bad hygiene. Any reasonable situation to remove cage without masturbation?
    What are your fears in handing over the key? Communicate it to her. ask her about finding options that don't fear you. Try to adapt the other ones point of view.
    Maybe set goals and rewards, what about having sex after two successfull weeks and then immediately go back in chastity?

BunnyB and 547378263 like this.
  2. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Yes I have just passed the 4 days. I am finding that as long as I am doing something to take my mind away from being caged I can function
    But as soon as I have time to dwell on the fact that I am caged and not had any release in 4 days I get ..... horny. It is a distraction. Tonight I will remove the cage to do a health and hygiene check, then right back in the cage....I promise. As I said I am still not sure if I will give the keys. I want to, I really do, but I worry what it will be like the day after or 6 months from now. And if I remove the cage, will it and the keys remain in my sock drawer forever reminding me that once again I didn't follow through with something I wanted to experience. Right now at this moment I would in a heartbeat give my wife the keys.... but in 8 days ?????

3. BunnyB

BunnyB Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds crazy, but I also didn’t realize I got errections in my sleep till I started wearing a cage. Now I’m use to it can sleep through it with no issues but at first, it was a pleasant surprise.

If you can make it a couple days on your own, I think you should just go ahead and give those keys up. Embrace it and enjoy the ride! I look forward to reading about your progress.

bondinchas likes this.
  4. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    We have discussed some of your suggestions already but yes I think more communication is needed... maybe over dinner.

5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Dinner talk will be fine, later some cuddling and going to bed in chastity, maybe some further infimacy.
    Good luck for that.

6. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Update for day 5: First health and hygiene check and everything is good to go. I won't lie and say I didn't do anything. What started out as "just 5 minutes" ended up being a full fledged tease and denial. And since ya'll are probably wondering....yes I am caged again and no nothing happened. The key is once again safely put away for another 5 days.

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    If you've figured out your cleaning / hygiene routine without removing the cage and can apply lube to prevent chafing, go ahead and ask her to hold the key. Ask her to hang around each time you remove the cage for deeper cleaning, grooming, etc so you won't be tempted to play with yourself. It's going to take time to learn self control. Tell her you want her to be your only source of sexual pleasure and stimulation. And that you want your sexual energy directed toward connecting with and pleasuring her. Because that will bring you greater joy.

8. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately, with this cage I do have to remove it for hygiene. Hopefully if everything works out we will maybe get me into a titanium one that will be removed for her pleasure only. We will have to see. The other issue is that I am away from home for much of the time and we will have to find a solution that works best for us. We are thinking of numbered seals. One idea is. Take a picture of the cage on with seal #001. Give enough time for required hygiene and then take a picture with the cage on and seal #002. If I go over the alloted time, (picture will be date,time stamped) for any reason, I will suffer corrective punishment. Say 2 hits for every minute late. That would be up to my wife. I wonder what caning or the strap feels like??? I suspect the thought of it is much more erotic than actually suffering through the punishment.

9. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Almost 6 days in now, with the cage off for hygiene 24 hours ago, and I'll be honest, for most of the day I totally forgot I was caged. It was a very pleasant but a little disturbing realization as I was leaving work. If it continues like this for the next 7 days the odds of me handing the keys to my wife will have increased immensely.

Chaz69 likes this.
  10. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Well crap...a massive wave of horniness just swept over me...it's a good job the keys are not easy to get to I tell ya. I haven't felt like this in quite awhile. A bit of working out and a shower seemed to have curbed it for now.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  11. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Good morning to those who are following me. I am now over 7 days in this cage and it turns out for the most part I forget that it is even there. I'm able to do most of my daily activities, but then I am not running any distance like BovarianWoman and her caged partner. Actually I am not running at all! The issues I am having, and I read it is something we all have to go through, is extreme spontanious horniness. It started a couple of days ago, usually in the early evening. Might be 'cause I was lookin' at certain pictures.... Now these "episodes" have progressed to throughout the day...for no reason. My Wife is not aware that I am trying a new cage, the last one we tried was too small and we sorta set the whole chastity thing aside. Now with this one I feel we should try it again. But as always I hesitate to give up the keys to her... because then it becomes very real. If you were to ask me right now.. yes in a heartbeat. Ask me in 5 minutes... well...The good thing is I am away from home for another 6 days and I don't have to face this until then. By then I will have been caged for 13 days... and why stop then....

What advice can ya'll offer to set my mind at ease so I can make that final step.

You all have an amazing day/night!

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    My only advise: communicate.

13. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Afternoon all!!! Not much to report, actually nothing to report. A very quiet 40 odd hours since my last post. I guess this is a good thing! It suggests the cage is dialed in, so there will be few reasons for it to be removed. I now have to find the courage and the right time to hand over the keys to my wife.

14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Give me some explanaition, You are caged and sleep beside your wife? What is unclear?
    Be carefull to read my todays posts.

15. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I am away from home and will not be home for another 4 days. I am trying this new cage while I am away. I thought that it would be a good time to see if it was going to work. If not no harm, if it does work..and it does... then I will have been caged for 12 days. When I get home I will present myself to my wife and offer her the keys. We have dabbled with chastity before this with other cages but none were ideal. My wife indicated she would like to continue, if I could find a cage that worked.

16. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Good luck with your keys be handed over but it sounds like something that she will be happy with already

547378263 likes this.
  17. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Just had my nightly call with my wife, I asked if she would like the keys....

Her reply.....

Stephplayswithyou and BunnyB like this.
  18. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    of course I do...

bondinchas, Open2njoy, BunnyB and 3 others like this.
  19. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    :pray::)

20. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Good Morning All....Well that was a rough night!!!! Probably because all I thought about was my status change and the ramifications. As some of you are aware, if not check the earlier posts, my status has changed from self locking with my wife's blessing to caged and locked with my wife owning the keys. It won't be officially official for another 4 days, until I am home and giving up the keys, but I can't go back now. If I do I may as well forget being chaste and locked down with my wife as keyholder. And lets be serious kids, isn't this what we all want? To be controlled by the significant woman in our lives. I don't know how this is going to impact our future, but we have taken a step down that road to the unknown...

21. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Latest update... nothing big, removed the cage last night for a health and hygiene check then right back in the cage. No issues with anything. Some of you are probably wondering... but don't you get off while your free??? After all there is nothing or anyone to stop you. Believe me I do think about it, maybe think about it alot. But I am into day 11 now and things are settling into a routine. I don't really want to go back and start all over again and suffer through the first week. And really now that my wife really is my keyholder I would be betraying her trust in me. If she asks me how long its been I can't lie and tell her its been 13 days when its really only 3, she will know. Maybe in two weeks when I'm away from home again and she's put safeguards in place so I "do" remain caged for the full 15 days I am away I will regret not taking advantage of this opportunity.... who knows?? Anyway ya'll have a wonderful day..

Stephplayswithyou and Chaz69 like this.
  22. Deleted member 100175

it is good that you know she will know.

she will know.

bondinchas and 547378263 like this.
  23. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    You are doing well.
    You say that you don't like to go through the first week again. I new first week is not necesssary;)

547378263 likes this.
  24. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Have you set up a safe word? That way your wife can deny you all she wants but if you are done with the whole thing she’ll know and you can go back to … never being locked again … (and you don’t want that so you’ll never use the safe word … but imho you should have one)

547378263 likes this.
  25. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Women always know.... men are idiots when they think women don't..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice