What have I done!?......on the road to the unknown

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by 547378263, Feb 19, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 109631

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing your journey so far. Keep up the good work. Good luck to you both

547378263 likes this.
  2. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Well this just sucks.... doing some chores around the house cleaning windows, and well to put it bluntly... crunched my nuts... everything is good, but had to remove the cage for a bit to make sure everything was ok. ( under my wife's direction)...She says I am to cage up before bed if everything is ok... it is.

3. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My question now is... since I had to unlock for a health check it should not count against me for Locktober right? I uncaged, checked the boys out and let them "breath" for a couple of hrs... all under supervision I might add... to make sure there was no lingering issues and then right back into lockdown.

Some observations while unlocked... I had started getting used to being caged and surprisingly missed it. And I actually wanted to be caged again. is this an oh oh moment??

My wife definitely wanted me caged again, she reaffirmed that she is seeing subtle changes already, and wants very much to continue and is looking forward to seeing where it leads.

littleguy3 likes this.
  4. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Does this unlock fit within the acceptable “rules” for you and your wife for locktober? If yes, perfect. You still get to participate and check the box. If no, do you need to adjust the “rules”? Locktober, and chastity in general, is whatever you and your partner make of it. It is whatever is right for you. It may be different than someone else.

You had to take the cage off to check that there were no issues from an accident. If you chopped your hand off, would you be concerned about making sure you watch stays on? Maybe a bit extreme, but it carries the point.

Does the guy that woke up on October 1 and put his cage on later that morning not get to participate in locktober because he wasn’t locked when the clock hit midnight?

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Sorry, honest opinion pending….

….

….

Honestly, unless you’d taken the back of a claw hammer to your testes I don’t understand the need to unlock.
    I squish my balls, trap my balls, hit my balls with foreign objects (all accidentally) all the time. It takes my breath away briefly. My wife has also got into delivering excruciating amounts of pain to them… whilst caged.
    I think you’d have known if you had genuinely damaged yourself. I think this is a cop out.

Personally, I think your wife should take away the ability to make it so easy for freedom.
    That is just my opinion. I understand that people vary in this lifestyle and it is an ‘each to their own’ situation. All that matters is that you are comfortable with the situation.

littleguy3 likes this.
  6. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:

7. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    .....it has been awhile since I posted last,...and awhile since I have been locked up. Much has happened since then. Most of it, life struggles. Four days ago my significant other and I had a frank and honest conversation around me being caged. Cut to the end of the conversation and it was decided that we would try again. This time there was a promise from me not to top from the bottom. The promise was made and I can tell you I have been caged for the last 4 days. My KH did not wish me to remain caged through the night "to get used to it again". So far so good! The longest was yesterday at 17hrs. Upon inspection, last night , she decided that if everything was ok tonight I could expect to have my first overnighter. A nice Valentine's gift maybe??? I have mixed feelings 'cause it is the next big step in this journey, but I am actually sorta looking forward to it. I sense a difference this time..isn't there always?? Anyways I will post what happens. Everyone have a fantastic day.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  8. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    A quick update.. 'cause I am making supper... A couple of days ago I ordered some new underwear... no not panties... my KH said her "man" doesn't wear those.(we will see if she feels the same way in 6 months) Anyway I ordered SAX KINETIC HD.. I gotta say guys they make a world of difference in how comfortable I am caged. Between the SAX and the proper fitting cage..a cherry keeper..its like there is nothing there. Not sayin' SAX is the be all and end all but I suggest those or something similar to support your package. I didn't think I would be this excited about being locked away ... but I am. (ask me the same question in six month).. gotta go the salmon is done.

Derekdenied likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice