Was there a moment when she suddenly took charge?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jessica Alexander, Oct 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Very nice...I'm waiting for that day...:D

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. There were two events. She was tolerant but not interested long term when we had plastic and resin devices.

Once I tackled the feat of not masturbating based on self-control for three months (beginning of 2014), then she went with me to get my cock pierced.

Then I got custom stainless steel chastity, my MaleChastityNow Contender, and she was far more interested. Sometime in late 2014, once I was healed up and added the PA security, she said she preferred my demeanor when I was in chastity. Partly it was my own eager and willing submission that made her embrace it, and not just tolerate it.

Something happened over the next two years... and in 2016 she decided to own my chastity and become my full time keyholder.

3. chaste_for_her

chaste_for_her Active member

Local Time:
    There was no single grand momemt, but there have have been many small moments of her progressively asserting control. It was noticeable at first with things like domestic chores.

For example, what used to be "do you have time to start a load of laundry please" slowly became "the landry needs doing" and an impatient reminder a little later if it isn't or if I missed some. Now its progressed to where she gives me an stern word and look if I don't figure out by my damn self that the laundry needs doing and just get it done.

So no big moment, just evolutionary and ongoing change.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Initially whenever we went abroad, if I was locked she would unlock me for the trip, partly because of the potential hassle of airport security, and partly because she always wanted me unencumbered while we were on holiday. We were about to make a driving trip abroad recently, and the day before she asked "Shall I take the key?"
    I immediately thought she was just going to delay unlocking me until we arrived but she quickly added "Just in case of an emergency, of course".

That trip was the first time I had been locked up while abroad, and I spent the whole trip locked, there was no break from before and I've been continuously locked since. This year has seen many small changes like that, my chastity status changed this year from 'it's playtime' to 'normally locked 24/7'.

If there is "one moment" things changed, it's when after a session in bed (when as usual she and not I had an orgasm), she saw my swelling trying to push through the cage and first called it "angry red", a description she now regularly uses. That seemed to coincide with her 'getting' when I was most frustrated and how much her denying me was working.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Mrs Chaste genuinely forgot to take her key with us when we had a week away (not abroad). She actually found it very funny and enjoyable that I couldn't get out!!! So now if we go away for a weekend she deliberately leaves the key in the keysafe!!! Any longer and she takes it with her. Mind you she doesn't unlock me! When going abroad I'm locked in the trusty CB 6000s with a numbered plastic lock!

6. Her_boy_joseph

Her_boy_joseph Active member

New England
    Local Time:
    My wife and I are new to FLR/MC (two months new) but she is really getting into it and enjoying her newfound power. I can hear it in her voice and see it in her eyes. When I mentioned that I noticed she was pleased - because she felt it - but wasn't sure if it came across. I told her it did - loud and clear.

We're currently in the middle of our third "session" - with my minimum lock up being one week. I don't know the maximum but, to-date, one week will be my longest ever without release. (Something I'm surprised happened so quickly because she had been struggling with denying me - but apparently not anymore?)

Last night after I made her cum a handful of times we were snuggling and enjoying some pillowtalk when she brought up my release date and told me she has already decided when it will be - but of course she's not telling me. THEN - she follows up with the statement "but don't worry...we're just starting out it's not like I'm going to lock you up for 40 days - yet"

The "yet" was so nonchalant...so casual...and so out of the blue? I didn't think she was there yet. I didn't think WE were there yet...

Apparently we are.

7. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Was the piercing her idea or yours?

8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Years ago, Mrs Edge had to go to on an international work trip for a month. We had some hasty sex before the car service picked her up, then she immediately locked me up. The intention was to unlock me when she got back.

A month later, after she'd been back a couple of nights, and we'd had a lot of sex with me using the harness and strapon, she confessed that she'd had some time to think about it when she was away, and that she didn't want to unlock me. Like, not just that weekend, but at all. Maybe for months. Maybe longer. She said that she didn't know how long, and just wanted to go with where it took her.

I'd been looking forward to being unlocked, but the sudden (to me) change in her attitude or mindset was pretty exciting.

And it did go on for months, until something broke on the cage.

Blue00, durango_o, asastype and 3 others like this.
  9. Eager Trainee

Eager Trainee New member

Local Time:
    I found that pouch underwear a size smaller than i usually wear is great for running. Keeps my holy trainer and I nice and snug

Calibob likes this.
  10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    She originally wanted a tattoo. I asked for a piercing. She agreed. She helped me research, drove me to the shop, held my hand on the way in, and watched over as my penis was pierced.

asastype and hardbodysub like this.
  11. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Wow, a perfect example of the conundrum – wanting out is what makes it real; wanting it to end is where enforced chasity really starts; and being kept locked although you want out makes it even more arousing.

tvalex and Tom Allen like this.
  12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We had played on and off for years previously, usually for weeks or months at a time. I think that previous to this, she used to feel compelled (perhaps a little guilty?) to unlock me once in a while. After the month away, it was as if she no longer had any concerns about that.

13. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    omg, I would SO NOT want that, which would only serve to make her control more emphatic, arousing and exciting me to an even greater degree. Diabolical. The classic be careful what you wish for.

Tom Allen likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I had been together a few months when we started talking about kinks, within weeks we had begun our BDSM/FLR lifestyle relationship, that was 20 years ago now.

15. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Our progression has not been so simple, but there was an "AH Hah" moment.

I've had a panty fetish since my adolescence and I would occasionally wear panties in secret. One day, about 6 years ago, my wife of about 30 years at the time, caught me in panties and had a come apart over it. She thought that I was gay, had a mistress, or somehow had lost my balance. We didn't talk for several months despite my attempts to broach the subject of my feminine side needing exploration. She even went to a counselor.

Then one day, She announced, "If you want to wear women's clothes so much, why don't you go for a bra fitting?" After about a week of getting up my courage, I went and got fitted for a bra. When I came home with 2 new bras, that was the "Ah Hah" moment and from then on, She accepted my need to address my feminine side, allowed me to dress and even assisted me in getting women's clothes, etc. I found out much later that the whole dare to get a fitting thing was devised by Her and Her counselor as a way to test my resolve regarding femininity!

Since then, She has taken control, gradually feminized me and later, we explored chastity on the honor system before buying a cage a couple of years ago. We frequently laugh now as we discuss those days of the "Ah Hah" moment!

tvalex likes this.
  16. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    In an attempt to clarify (or maybe just confuse the issue more), what I was trying to say is that what I find most exciting is the reality of her control, a reality which is most strongly demonstrated when she imposes and enforces something that I don't want. Desiring the excitement and arousal created by the imposition of something undesired — very confusing.

2north and Tom Allen like this.
  17. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Im not exactly sure when it happened. She expressed that she felt a little guilty for the first month denying me, but now she really loves it. A few weeks ago I was rifling through a desk drawer looking for something completely unrelated when she came in and said that if I was looking for the keys, forget about it. She said she has 1 at work, and a friend has the other. Ever since she said that, I wonder which friend and I think that every one of them look at me a little different now, just my paranoia.

18. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Goddess S took charge when she started cuckolding me. She believes keeping me in chastity is ‘key’ to maintaining my submissive mindset that helps me accept my new role in the relationship.

Rectrix and sissybitch like this.
  19. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    When she realized she didn't really need to unlock me for sex.

hardbodysub likes this.
  20. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:
    We have been doing this for 2 months. 6 days ago is when it happened with us. SHe has told me. "I like you too much locked up. Although this is weird. you are a much better husband so you will be locked up now for the conceivable future. Ive asked in the playful way that I do to have her take it off. The answer has been.

"No, we arent discussing this."

If I persist she gives me this stone faced stare. It actually scares the shit out of me. I always stop immediately and sometimes I throw a blanket over my head or leave the room fast.

3 nights ago. She looks at me on the couch as we are watching a show and starts laughing.

"What is so funny?" I ask

"Im thinking about your cage and how I have you locked up. That is funny to me"

"Now, turn the show back on"

I grow a little inside the cage and press against the end. lol

yeah. Be careful what you ask for. You will probably get it no matter who she is. Mine is asexual and vanilla and LOVES this cage on (and who I turn into)

hardbodysub and Blue00 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice