Vanilla wife is developing

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by ChasteMarriage, Jul 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteMarriage

ChasteMarriage New member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    It is not a question, but just share some hope to the people here around. I am chaste 24/7 and my vanilla wife read, no Embraces now the Happy Marriage Neocities blog.

We we have been talking about the anticonception pil, and asked her, if she would like to stop. She said: “What do you mean?”

It means we don’t have intercourse anymore. She smiled at the idea. I told her that I will do what she wants, but if she likes to stop the pil and that means no more intercourse it’s okay, because it is what she wants. She told me that’s she like from the blog two orgasms she likes to receive: she has two ideas in her head: strapon and facesitting orgasms for her.

I she didnt told me when. Only the idea and that she as a vanilla wife is talking to me like this way is great.

Before chastity this was never any option for her!!

I smiled and said I was never so happy in our marriage and the luckiest guy in the world. She said: just give me the time to adjust this new lifestyle in our lives. Happy Married and Husband here.

So be patient, don’t ask, just please her in your daily lifes and make her happy. And I hope this sharing will give hope for your relation: vanilla wifes changes in the way they want. But be patient. My wife will definitely changes and takes charges of me just in the way she likes. Good luck

Rectrix, TradWife, Xileh and 6 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Good luck

ChasteMarriage likes this.
  3. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    The male chastity is the best family planning tool. Sex is only for the woman as and when she is ready for it.. no means no.. and once she says yes.. the penis is better to be ready for her. Do away with silly condoms that reduce the feel for her and the pill which might increase her cancer risks.. the male chastity should be a module in sex education.

Anthony lee and ChasteMarriage like this.
  4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    My very reluctant wife, always eager to please, read the same article (at my request) 17 days later I wake up. Horny. Not slept through lack of orgasms.
    “You should unlock me and you know…”
    “No, you don’t cum anymore and it’s not time for your milking”
    The article was ok but you’ve got to explain what and why. Lucky you find someone who had their own reasons, we’re not all the same.
    Gentle persuasion is one thing, direct approach another… but the key is to let the KH know what you want and how they can do it in their own way. What they will receive from it and how happy it makes you that their needs are met. Don’t expect the fantasy of ever be reality word for word. it’s the same with any couple, from the outside it appears perfect but there’s always challenges underneath they face together.

5. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    When I first got married my wife took the pill. I wish she had not! Nothing good came from it, only bad. I wish I had got a PA and my wife a key from day one.

Anthony lee likes this.
  6. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Do you mind to elaborate..? What was so bad about the pill? You wish not to have sex from the beginning..? I was intrigued by sexless marriage..

7. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    It made her sick, had to quit anyway. I'm not suggesting a sexless marriage for anyone, but locking away the key for the few fertile days each month and finding other ways to satisfy your lady seems far better than asking her to mess with her body.

littleguy3 and TradWife like this.
  8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I 100% agree with that.

And her taking her temperature every day, and inputting in into an app, takes away a lot of the risks.

9. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    This kind of turned me on honestly even though I'm a reluctant cage wearer (it could be just that I haven't cum in over a week!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice