Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Sunday ,Left at 4:30am. Long drive to Arkansas, wife put us to bed early Saturday. She got a massage and then took time to jointly have me toy with my breasts and nipples again like over video link but this time she demonstrated proper pinching, tweaking and stimulation. Then watching to make sure I did it right. She pulled down my panties so she could observe how much I was leaking out around the micro and into the depression of my ball sac. Several colorful comments about my puddle. She had me towards the end to dip my fingers into to use as lubrication on my nipples.

She again played with base root of my penis through the rear of my sac behind the ring. She commented that the new meds seem to have further reduced my semi hard from prior play session. I knew despite all the teasing I was feeling no pressure in cage. Doc K said med change was going add to ED effects.

I was having a great time regardless and her participation although limited was exquisite. She made me really wince as she showed me proper pinch and twisting. She did each technique and then watched me repeatedly demonstrate till satisfied i was trained. After she felt I was on track she told me to stop, pull up panties and make sure pad was centered to collect my mess.

She informed me I could stay in the big bed since has early exit to beat incoming snow.

. She also told she wanted me to stay locked until I return. She had sealed a single emergency key in envelope and it was in my computer bag. I was to call if had emergency need to utilize it. Plan to return home by Wednesday . Micro cage has been working and should be home before needing cleaning removal.

Arkansas camp had gotten over a foot of snow. Needed to check building heat and propane status Service batteries water levels in RV. Had to use tractor to clear road so could get car into camp area. Things were in OK shape less the mess. First time ever saw snow cover from North to South Arkansas in my lifetime. Texas caught it worse. The snow came behind me in Iowa another 3 inches. Should be clear for my return drive. Cage worked OK for operating tractor, a new first. That's good news since I figure to be seeing more lock time this year. Micro CK has been working well . Only issues is real cold as sac shrinks can get some burn ball's feeling. May get alternative ring for winter conditions or long John's.

LockedbyFridayGirl and Ron33 like this.
  2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Got all the primary chores done and checked at camp between Sunday evening and Monday morning. Rolled out and got back to Iowa late Monday evening.

Was tired but see requested massage which I delivered before being sent to my futon. I had given her the emergency key back and it returned to her cabinet shelf. She woke me up Tuesday with another massage request as she joined me in futon. Gave her serious neck and shoulder attention. She said that was enough for now and for me to remove my sleep top and bra. I hoped she might be going to give me some attention or maybe only an additional training demonstration. Instead she told remove my panties.

She checked my pad and commented I apparently still was leaking during the night or from when I massaged her. She remarked " seems like it takes nothing to make your little wiener leak let's have you drain some more out".

She then began directing me to practice the procedures as she calls it. First massaging my breasts and nipples followed by cycles of circling my nipples followed by pinching and twisting them. She alternated her commands in random fashion. As all of this occurred she asked if I was enjoying it as much as my little weenie. I could only answer "yes Mam " . " Well I already new that dearie, you're making another puddle ". I could feel the wetness and the depression of the micro nakes a great catch basin at least while on my back.

She took a closer look and declared I had drained enough off but first to dip finger from both hands in an massage the cum into my nipples and areola. She then remarked " do you remember telling me how it was good for my complexion years ago"? I just nodded, " speak your answers to me". Yes Mam, I remember. She then got up a handed me a tissue. You can go ahead and get dressed, since you came home early you have shopping to do for me. I figure she may ask for another massage tonight.

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Thursday morning I was informed I had an appointment with my bra boutique mid morning. Timed my morning shopping run to start there and continue. Arrived went in Ladies were at the front after Coviid temp check and questions they perform . Deb said she had things ready in room1, Donna has customer in room2.

Followed her back she commented " I love this bra, your going to like it". I followed her in as she closed the door. Pulled off my coat and unbuttoned my shirt to remove it. I started to unhook and she said " turn around, I'll get that for you ". She unhooked me and slipped it forward for me to slip off. While I placed it on chair with my shirt.

She stepped up and slipped new bra up my arms and proceeded behind me as I finished positioning it. She asked if I was ready for her to hook me. I settled the band as she held tension. Told her I was ready she said she was hooking on 2nd row of the four eyes. Asked if felt to tight, told felt about right. She told me to scoop and settle myself.

She came around front and commented " Oh sweetie that's a fine fit and love the color, the cups run big but our downsize worked perfect " she checked around cups and band tension. " That feels about right and you're filling the cups nicely with just a slight space at top but no pucker ".

I started to unhook to swap she stopped me. " She said to send you out with this one, let me cut the tags off, I will put your other bra in bag for you ". " I love this red color and looks really good, it comes in navy and pink also currently ". She told me to dress and meet her up front.

She reminded me to watch my top shirt buttons since this bra has higher Center . Indeed it does has a laced insert between cups. Usually don't button very top on my work shirts since other bras run deeper out of sight.

I headed out to post office and my shopping errands to wrap up my morning.

I hot home she had Granddaughter down for nap. I had to model it briefly for her. It met with her approval. She said if I like the fit after a bit she would consider ordering me some additional one in different colors for replacing some older bras. I just nodded and said thank you mam.

4. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    I love women’s lingerie! Especially bras, stockings and heels! Wife doesn’t really care to wear but I have tried a few of her outfits on! I’m not sure I could do as you, and go to a place where the saleswoman helps with fitting! I do love it though!!! And.... Damn that’s hot!!!

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I got little choice in the beginning and now. It helps them knowing us and the physical need. Embarrassing at times although they keep everything bussiness like. I am just another customer but sometimes they get too casual. On occasion they have called the others in to assist or bring alternate bra in and a couple of times to review a new model or color on me. They have all waited on me and know my Wife. I suppose they do the same with other customers.

They generally schedule my appointments in slow periods and often I am only customer in shop. I prefer that but no guarantees. Have had to wait my turn or for fitting room opening.

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well day one was followed by day 2 in new red bra. She has placed it and a pair of black panties out in bathroom for me. She had me post new photos online. Yesterday evening she wanted updates on CM postings and comments. She still doesn't want her on account but has access to my account. Tends to make me brief her om my postings and feedback.

She enjoyed me reading off comments and compliments especially those on new bra. She took special note on suggestion from Mistress S about my hair showing on my Sunflower bra pick. It was an Xmas present item the pic was me at longer hair due to postponed trimming session at her choice due to busy holidays.

She had started me shaving legs a couple of weeks ago to retest how much ingrown hair problems would occur. In the past shaving has lead to red and festering hairs, she had me use minimum hair trimming instead for years. My legs have so far done well. Mistress S note about no hair sparked her interest. She told me to expand my shaving to clean off my chest and legs for the time being. She also told me to update my Sunflower bra picture and to thank Mistress S for her excellent input. I did both this morning promptly she had my Sunflower bra setting on bathroom counter. Figure I will be shaving at least twice a week maybe three. She will not want stubble.

Our review period wrapped up and I was sent to bathroom to do my shaving and prepare for her massage

Ron33 likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday evening after I wrapped up in bath she came in to review my shaving results and promptly told me I needed to pay closer attention to detail in the future. I was told to get her massage cream warm and to wait on her bed.

I already had massage cream warming in heating pad wrap. So I sat at end of bed and waited. She came in with just her panties on and laid down on her stomach. I followed her directions and massaged her for over an hour. She declared I had done enough and to go to my futon and get commando and wait. By her new definition of commando that was down to my cage only. I lay there wondering what was next. She came in about ten minutes later she had put on her sleep top. She sat down beside me and began to rub and stoke my legs and chest.

She asked me how my new bra was doing after a couple of days. I said it was going fine it fit well and was comfortable, she again picked well. " Miss Deb brought my attention to the newer style and I went with her cup size recommendation, glad I did you're breasts would have been flopping around in the B cup". She was right the cups on this were running really large compared to others. As she talked she had continued to caress me. Stroking my thighs and chest.

"You're leg shaving has done well so far no hair feasters, I am glad, that's why I expanded it to your chest". If it does as well we will go that way for the future.

With that she stopped her caress and said " it's your turn, follow my instructions but don't talk, let's add to your little spouts leakage ". She then had me go through a series of caress, tweaking, and pinching driving me crazy. As I did this she again periodically be gathering my leakage and using it to lubricate my nipples as my fingers swirled around my areolas. Her only contact was her fingers pressing into my rear soctrum to play with the root of my penis. Again she announced I was not even getting up to a decent semi hard fiddle string as she called it. She checked me several times as I performed different exercises on myself. She declared it was time for me to stop playing with myself.

" Go wipe yourself clean, get your night clothes back on, make sure you get a fresh pad, you wet the other down during massage, then go to sleep in your be". As I climbed back into my futon I was torn between happy and sad thoughts. She seems pleased with my shaving less needing to pay closer attention.

Got up Sunay to Sunflower bra and black panties. Got lunch done we are going out shopping next.

Ron33 likes this.
  8. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hope your shopping goes well and you look great in your new bras

9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Thanks, at least you did not say cute!

She has been enjoying it. She reminded me i/we have Doctor appointment tomorrow morning first thing.

I will be up early anyway. She reminded me today that my hairless chest might draw attention she suggested making sure to remove my bra soon as I get up to allow my Mark's to fade. I suggested maybe sleeping without and quickly got told it was an option. I will set my clock early.

Hopefully my shirt won't need to be off. Figure my pants will be down fully anticipate another digital exam of prostate. Probably lab urine and blood.

Ron33 and Guest 2684 like this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Thanks for likes, we will leave in a few minutes. She already told me my bra Mark's probably want be completely faded. " sweetie it can take a couple of hours ". Now she tells me Doctor appointment in 30 minutes for check in. She did have the keys setting on sink basin.

11. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    I hope everything checks out good. Health is very important. It sounds like you wife it loving her new role so very happy for you. It has been great talking with you.

StubHub likes this.
  12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sunday shopping found me at times sitting in the car while she came back with packages to load. Some went into trunk out of my sight.

We got home I was, she had me take the packages from backseat told me to take basement and wait in our living area. I sat in my chair while she carried other stuff to bedroom and closed door. In a bit she joined me and we put other stuff away together. She told me bedroom was off limits for now .

We went about our afternoon and evening. After supper we watched a movie she then told me she was showering first tonight but I would be next and a massage would follow. When movie ended she headed for shower told me to shutdown things when she called "10 minute warning "

She's usually around 30 minutes or so, I closed out every thing except tv. She gave the word I went ahead and shutdown she came out in her panties only. "You're turn, your bed clothes are inside" she went into bedroom. She did not instruct by her new terminology. Went into bathroom found my full standard sleep top, bra w/forms and panties.

Went ahead and knocked out my bathroom regime. As I was wrapping up she met me at door and pointed to the bedroom. I noticed she had turned off my futon lamp. Maybe I get to sleep in her bed after massage was done. I went into bedroom bed lamp saw massage cream was at headboard. Everything elsewhere appeared normal did not see packages or contents.

She took another long round of massage and this time had me recovering her feet and legs with them draped 90 degrees across my stomach first time in many sessions. She then declared that was good for tonight. I waited to hear an offer to move over and stay in the bed. Instead she declared I could got to my futon. I was hoping to hear different.

I slowly got out of bed , she remarked " don't forget to pee and check your pad". She sat up as I left to put on her sleep top. I took care of business and opened door to find her standing there she asked what I was wearing. " What you set out". " That was for my massage its your turn and your over dressed " .

" What level of commando do you want?". She handed me the keys and said " full commando " I damn near fainted. I turned and went back in to strip all the way. When I came back she was at futon. I was excited no cage and she was sitting on edge of futon. Unfortunately I was still turtles in after removal of the Micro. The small lamp was on as I walked up she patted the mattress and told me to lay down on my back. I knew I was leaking some aside felt it on my thigh, she handed me a tissue to protect the sheets. I still was in a turtle inside position.

I laid down she moved over kneeling beside me she then took her fingers to gather some juice off my thighs. She then dabbed it on my nipples and told me to massage it in. As I did my little weenie head began to at least peek out.

She then told me to gather more juice and continue massaging. While I did that she again went pressing into the back of my sac looking for her bow string. " You're not doing much, start pinching both your nipples hard till I say different ". I did I was in ecstacy it was intense I felt it into my groin. My limp noodle barely moved only slightly gaining in length.

She instructed me to stop pinching and massage myself. She moved around to my other side and pulled something from underneath the pillow. She then said "stop massage, here put these on" handed me a pair of panties. I slipped them on assuming we were done and I would be told to go cage back up and dress. As was pulling things up she laid down into middle of mattress.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I have been caged since December and on honor since beginning of November but I certainly wasn't responding. She stretched her leg over. " Let's let you try rubbing off on my leg that usually worked for you ". I got positioned and began moving. She then began directing me to stimulate my breasts and nipples as I rubbed against her leg. I was greatly enjoying the activities and feelings but new I was not even getting semi hard but I could feel the wetness growing from my leakage. She continued to direct me through cycles of playing. She even stroked and caressed me at times.

After awhile she had me stop and roll back she felt me up and checked my sac and did her probing for her fiddle string in the base of penis. " You're soaking your panties but you're staying really limp". She reached into my panties and massaged my pecker briefly. She then wiped her wet hand off on my chest. "Let's have you try masturbation" she rolled my panties down " get started" . She directed me to use one hand to stroke myself and continue playing with my chest as she watched.

After a bit of time she declared that this was a waste of her time and to cease the action. "Are you even getting close?" I could only say "no, not really, I want to but just not getting there". "Well that's very evident, you're little cocktail weenie isn't waking up. It's just creaming ".

She told to go clean up and change back into sleep clothes. She came by bathroom put the key back on my shelf and go to bed in your futon. I was distraught with myself I couldn't even masturbate to climax tonight. I knew medication changes were going to take erections further away but I could not get a load off. I wanted to and she wanted me to have a release and i wasted it.

I called it and went to bed it was a restless night. Had a return visit for follow up with Doctor in the morning.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  14. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    At least she gave you a shot buddy. Glad your dr appointments came out well.

15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Monday morning off to early appointment at DocK for follow-up to mediation changes on prostate issues. After her questions it was time for another digital exam. She discussed that she could feel improvement and different mediation was positive improvement start. But she had arranged an appointment with proctologist for ultrasound and exam to confirm conditions. Set for Tuesday afternoon then I got blood samples pulled and taken to bathroom for urine sample. The wife stayed behind talking to DocK about ultrasound process to create image.

I returned they met me hallway, she again said she was pleased and expected good results on ultrasound. Later that morning got called about option to do proctologist and ultrasound early they had opening and could handle me at 2:30 that afternoon if I could do that. We took the change since wife was available because daughter in law was on day off keeping Granddaughter.

Checked in remote because of covid we waited to be called then went right to exam room. Nurse came in she did all the questions and checks then informed me to change into exam gown no underwear. I was concerned about my hairless legs.

I waited with wife and Doctor came in he introduced himself and an intern working with him. After some questions he asked me to lay back on my side facing the wall with my knees drawn up slightly. He then lubed his gloved hand to perform another digital exam. He finished and asked if I would allow his intern to repeat the process. I agreed and he talked to me and repeated the process except the doctor had him discuss his notations as he moved about my prostate. Fairly quick and only discomfort was the pressure and extreme urge feeling to pee.
    He told me to stay in position for ultrasound. Moments later a knock at door and technician came in with machine cart. Doctor spoke some technical crap and left . She introduced herself and then covered what she would be doing. She gloved up and applied lube to me and the probe and asked me to relax and exhale slowly. The probe was not real large and caused not real issue going in. I could feel it's cable as it moved during positioning. Whole process was only a few minutes.

She wrapped telling us Doctor would review and report to my Doctor. She then offered me a pad to use for the lubricant that would be working out. My wife spoke up, " We came prepared for that Doctor K told me about this". She just said "oh alright, some don't realize it happens ". She told me I could dress and go on out to check out station. She left and I put my clothes back on. As I got dressed my wife handed me two pads "You're going to need them front and back today ". Again the prostate being pressed had me oozing precum and the jelly lubricant was already getting past my sphincter.

We headed home, got a call from Doctor K office results we're good and we scheduled my next visit in 3 months. Wss very glad to get confirmation that things were good and mediation was putting prostate back on track. I hope in 3 months to be able to adjust and get off the new mediation and back to old.

My wife and I spoke about her comments on negative effects compounding with my other meds increasing the level of ED. She said " yes in 10 days it already was showing up like I said when we played ". I guess, but I can hopefully drop off and gain back some. " Sweetie you're little cocktail weenie before the swap already was suffering from BP and heart mediation, at best semi hard was a good showing ". " As I said it's only real use is to let your pee out".

She reminded me I was on deck for another massage session fir her.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    No shot was more like it. Bloody meds really screwed me up. Tried like hell and couldn't get anything going. 4 months should have just popped like a balloon. Instead back in cage only up in this was her being involved and offering her leg. First time for that in over 2 years.

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Tuesday evening came she claimed another massage session in her bed. After about an hour she declared satisfaction and told me to move over and I could stay. I was pleased to not be sent to my futon. Her last comment was to get settled and go to sleep. I drifted off as she played on her tablet as typical.

I stirred as she was getting back in bed I figured she had made a pit stop. As she got in she scooted over and kissed me then again using her tongue. I was quickly waking up to this extreme occurrence. She hasn't kissed me like this in a couple of years.

She straddled me and continued to kiss me. She was naked, I felt her vaginal lips on my bare stomach area. I asked her what was happening. "Go loose your stuff if you want to fool around make sure you pee as well ". She slid off me and I jumped out of bed.

I went in and started stripping as I looked into medicine cabinet I saw no keys. I turned on big light. Saw keys laying on counter I got them and unlocked then pulled Micro off. Used toilet wiped and headed back to bed.

Climbed into bed a we wrapped up to each other she was kissing me strongly I returned the kisses. We caressed and touched. She climbed on top of me. I asked her if she was sure about this feeling she was intending and acting like possible PIV which was near 4 years last time. That had ended with her bleeding. She said shut up its OK. She was working to position my penis inline with her. Rubbing me into her wet and warm lips. I could tell my dick was far from erect I wasn't even a good semi hard. As she worked her hand and body we kissed and fondled each other.

I was desperately trying to get something going. She rubbed and played we rolled and tried several positions. She madly played with my dick and ball's. She talked various dirty comments trying to stimulate me. I in one sense was at maximum overdrive in mental mindset. As she rolled us back and remounted me she was working faster. I used my fingers to attempt to support her having orgasim.

I felt her get even wetter and she passed. " Are you going to cum or not ". I had to tell her I did not feel it was going to happen, but want you to enjoy. She replied " I've done what I doing a long time ago ". We rolled sideways nestling together as she felt around my very limp noodle penis.

As she stroked and played with the limp stub I offered she finally stopped. " You only had a brief moment of life down there Sweetie then it went totally limp ". I know, I wanted to d something but nothing was working, I was and am totally excited, I want to cum.".

"Well sweetie i don't think that's going to happen, you might as well get your night stuff back on now , we need to sleep, go dress, you can come back".

I got up and did as she told me. I came back she had dressed and moved back to her side. I got in and started to scoot over by her. " Just stay over there and get still. go to sleep.

I could not believe this was happening. I could not even cum with her wonderful lips rubbing me off . I had terrible urge to just cum and could not. I also desperately wanted her to cum. She never said she did only she had done what she was doing much earlier. But she rarely ever spoke of having her orgasim. I did not ask again it would only upset her.

I finally went to sleep, I felt like crying my eyes out. Over 2 years and I blew this freak event. I woke up this morning and offered a massage before she got up, she declined. After I came into our living room area she looked at me. I asked her jokingly what time was it when you raped me last night. She looked at me sternly " it wasn't much of a rape session, ". I replied with " I'm sorry, the meds ". " Don't just blame the meds, you've been soft before and still managed to cream yourself in the past ". Actually she was right I had on occasion cum with a fairly soft penis". Why was last night so bad after 4 months of no release. I still am trying to understand my complete failure despite a indescribable desire to cum.

She amazed me coming after me on the attack giving me something I had desperately desired and dreamed of for several years. I failed beyond imagination.

18. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Sorry man I feel for you. That was a great effort. Keep us post can you take one of the ED meds

19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    They won't work with my current meds. Doctor K and Heart Doctor both said I can take but would expect little to no effect. Been tried before latest addition and did nothing past semi hard that would last longer. I think I am stuck in neutral for now.

Doctor K said it would really effect me, that was understatement. My Wife at the time said that wasn't an issue.

I hope in 3 months they will let me wean off the meds.

20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Wednesday we made an early shopping run before her daycare starts mid morning. Daughter in law works a split shift job now.

I was left in car and again she loaded majority into trunk. I unloaded regular stuff Wife dealt with trunks items. Granddaughter was out front sidewalk chalk drawing with her Mom. My Wife had a large pillow and two bags. My GD is only 2 she was trying to play with the pillow. Wife told her it was for Grandpa to have something to hug in bed. I heard her remark.

As we went down into basement I asked why she had said that. " I meant that, of course I didn't give any details ". " Put Pollyanna on your futon, shes your new bed mate, you need to wash her pillow case see what laundry you have for light color load".

I took the pillow case and got laundry basket sorted out some other dirty items for small load. She then handed me two half slips to add . " Those are for Pollyanna, I will explain later tonight ".

I got laundry running and tended other chores put some burger's on smoker for upcoming lunch. She shifted to daycare mode till tbe evening .

Guest 2684 likes this.
  21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She told me as we ate our dinner she was probably going to want a massage. I replied no problem.

She wrapped up her daycare and came down for evening. We watched some DVR items to clear off. I asked if she wanted to shower first tonight. " Yes, then you can join for my massage, remember to shave yourself ". I told her I was alternating between top and bottom rounds. She asked if I liked the new shave gel she bought me? I told her it was fine and seemed a bit more lathering formula. I had been using her brand but in a Purple can.

She wrapped up and told me to head in to get my stuff done. I completed my routine and got dressed. Headed into bedroom she was playing game on her phone. She was only in her panties. She slid off her propped pillows and rolled onto her stomach she patted the bed my signal to sit beside her to apply massage rather than laying in bed by her.

She told me to concentrate on neck and shoulders tonight. She declared I had done enough she grabbed her night shirt top spun around and setup to slip it on. "Let's go to your futon next " we headed out of bedroom.

We approached the futon and I saw the new body pillow already laying there with the new pillow case on it. "Pollyanna will be your new futon bed partner so you're not lonely in here ". I looked at her " I'm OK don't need this pillow" . " I said she is your new bed partner when you're on0 futon she will also join us if you're allowed in my bed and she will sleep between us ". " your wandering hands can grope her rather than me during the night ". "You will only refer to her by her name when we are in private failure to do this will extend whatever futon time you have left"

Apparently even though she had not said anything my hand caressing was not making her happy. " I thought you were OK with my extra caressing you did not say anything or move my hand". " I told you the massages were done. done is done ".

Told her I would not do it anymore if I stayed the night in her bed. " That's right sweetie Pollyanna is going take you're little groping and impulsive efforts and I do mean little efforts". The pillow case is washable and her night clothes will offer additional protection, ". "What are you talking about, protection?".

"The half slips will create a top and bottom for her and if you leak or slobber on her they also can catch you're liquids, slip one on upper and lower with an overlap tucked in"
    " You will be practicing your humping and fondling on her, at least till you get things working and can cum in a decent and quick process, your damn near rubbed My leg raw and nothing happened and my twat as well, I want be doing that again any time soon!.

"Now get in bed, put her top and bottom on and you free to snuggle ". She reached over and patted me on her micro cage. " no free time tonight for your little pecker ". I climbed into my futon.

" Go ahead scoot up and snuggle she doesn't mind, give her some caressing and go to sleep " I moved against the pillow. she motioned for me to draped my arm across the pillow. She turned off the lamp. " You two have sweet dreams, sweetie don't forget to change her to day clothes in the morning in case the kids come down " she was grinning at me in the nightlight glow turned and walked away as I watched her panties peaking out.

When I got up I removed the half slips and folded them. Placed them back up under my sleeping pillow. After making up the futon.

Well it's March but apparently I am still doing more futon sleeping. I am going out for 5 day trip and get a hotel bed. I will be sleeping alone and I guess Pollyanna will be as well. I was calling the pillow by name she had made it clear only to refer to her by name in private.

I have a second night with Pollyanna tonight before I fly on Friday. Will see what else she has planned and probably my trip instructions. My bad performance results were disappointing for us both.

22. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    She is really taking a good liking to being in charge for to love that. My wife keeps a pillow between us as well she says it gives je a place to rest her arm. I think it is for the same reason you have

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well it was a twist. Her little comment about something to hug since she doesn't, innocent sounding to all but me.

In the past she would move away push away my hand or just tell me to leave her alone if I did not want my hand broken.

She came up with an alternative gesture to make her point. Both on unauthorized contact and her being used for my pleasure in same gesture.

The little lady has been exercising her participation but I am happy for it.
    I anticipate this evening and early morning will hand me another round to deal with onsite and probably on my trip.

Guess our lady's find the driver seat a enjoyable position.

24. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    My wife at first said no way regarding a PA, but wanted me locked. After going through a number of ball trap devices and none of them working, she quickly changed her mind. She is still getting used to it. I suspect if more wives knew that pull out was happening they would change their minds also.

25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Back on the road Friday through next Wednesday she played out travel rules with some additional items this trip.

During you days away:

1. No playing with yourself or masturbating that especially includes you're nipples.
    2. Wear your Micro cage full time less security and 1 cleaning with video supervision.
    3. Note any sore spots or chaffing.
    4. Photograph any irritation or chaffing when and if found.
    5. Track any leakage estimate amount and time of day or night found enter into diary.
    6. Wear the panties it's all you have this trip.
    7. I want some time stamp photos during the day and night taken of you're cage and panties. If at work you can get a stall and while you sitting to pee snap a shot. Bring them home along with diary. I included a small notebook.

8. You nightly calls may contain additional instructions.

9. At night you will use the extra pillows to create you're bed partner since Pollyanna could not join you. I have included you're bandmates sleep clothes.

10. I have included alternative bras this trip for bed and daytime.

Have a wonderful trip your futon and Polyanna will be waiting for your return.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice