Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    Well my return late Friday was mostly coming in and getting ready and into bed. She said very little, mentioned the snow while gone. She did say we would be out in the morning for shopping and such. I said no problem had some paperwork to attack but timing was flexible. She did not offer nor did I prompt for starting a conversation I was dreading.

Morning came and we were off. She declared Homemakers was our first stop. In the parking lot she informed me that she was looking for a pair of twin beds to replace our king bed. I was speechless. she had remarked about in the future replacement options. I had always resisted those comments. She knows I really don't want separate beds. I just finally remarked " guess we can look" . She just headed into store. We then made stops at Nebraska Furniture and Matress World. I merely listened as she discussed with clerks my only question was about California Twin for longer length for my 6'3". She said " You can use a regular twin, itsthe same length as double bed not planning to buy special sheets ".I just shut my mouth and drove her around. We did not buy anything but she picked out the mattress materials she liked. We headed back to eat lunch she did say we had additional shopping errands in the afternoon. She still had said nothing about her confrontation the day after her second massage. I already figured the twin beds shopping was directly related as in her separate bed comments made in past. Her reasoning ranged from we don't have regular sex anymore, I fan the covers to much , my more frequent trips pee and my leaving early for business trips. Now my mishap during massage was icing on cake.

I did not know how the rest of day was going but so far disastrous. I had hope the MM sizing rings would have arrived for my return to at least please her by completing phase 1 of my new year's resolution she gave me.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well after Saturday shopping all morning on twin bed options. After lunch drove her to Wmart, Walgreens and the mall. Each time I was told to wait in car, she took my keys. Luckily it was in mid 30's and sun was out.

Each time she returned and placed her purchases in the trunk. I was told to do no peeking. On my car without keys that's not an option.

When we got home she unloaded car while I was told to wait. The rest of the day and evening she made no further comments to me. I had figured for having her give me a grilling over my massage mess. Instead few words we're swapped.

Sunday morning the same, I did ask her if she wanted to get takeout for our lunch. She liked that idea and did a call in. Covid has our dine in options banned currently.

We picked it up after dropping off Amazon return. Made a late lunch and covered us as dinner. No cooking that way. Another evening of silent treatment, I chose not to offer her massage. I repacked my suitcase for this weeks trip. My flight out Monday was late morning. She asked me when she got up what my upcoming work schedule was and when could I arrange a 2 week stretch without traveling.

I asked why, she replied " just tell me how soon you can stay home 2 weeks in a row , off the work grid, soonest possible ".

I told her I would make call and see what I can rearrange and would probably be able to confirm something before going to airport. I started calling and pushing out appointments, got things fixed up so when I get home from this trip I had two weeks down.

I went up to tell her and play a bit with Granddaughter before airport. She asked me to watch her a few minutes and went to basement. On her return I wrapped up and headed down for suitcase and computer.

She handed me an envelope and instructed me to open on my Atlanta layover. I was concerned what was in the envelope. Arrived ATL and got to my gate got over to somewhat private area to open it.

It was a short note or maybe instructions.

1. No masturbation during you're trip
    2. Open package in your suitcase and follow instructions after you arrive at hotel, not before.
    3. Tell your customers that you're not going to have email or phone service for the 2 week period. Send email to them all. I expect your cell to be off unless I give permission for Its use.

I am seated here writing this and wondering what the suitcase package was about. At any rate she is communicating in a fashion. I am concerned I will be installing twin beds during my downtime.

I won't get to hotel till @7pm. May skip eating while inbound to get there a bit sooner.

3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well Atlanta layover found me reading her short note and wondering what was contained in the suitcase package. I decided to skip a meal and go straight to hotel.

I opened my suitcase and retrieved the package it had an envelope attached OPEN FIRST , I did .

As you read this we are at a crossroads, your failure during the last massage reinforced my distrust in you. On the second page I have listed instructions for you to follow. If you choose to fulfill the tasks and bring the requirements back, I will review and decide how we proceed. If this fails I want to replace our bed with the dual twins I selected Saturday. Since we only have the one bedroom the other option is you to sleep on futon in living area of basement. We will not share the bed anymore.

If you complete these tasks and the results allow me to continue working this out. You will have additional tasks to fulfill without challenges or complaints during the 2 week period. If that is successful then you will be allowed to stay on your side of the king bed.

During you days away:

1. No playing with yourself or masturbating that includes you're nipples.
    2. Wear the cage as much and long as you without harm. Especially at night, at work if you can.
    3. Keep diary of day and times worn. Note any sore spots or chaffing.
    4. Photograph any irritation or chaffing when and if found.
    5. Track any leakage estimate amount and time of day or night found enter into diary.
    6. Wear the panties in suitcase day and night. Do not hand wash until home and permission is given. The only jockeys you have are the ones you have on.
    7. I want some time stamp photos during the day and night taken of you're cage and panties. If at work you can get a stall and while you sitting to pee snap a shot. Bring them home along with diary. I included a small notebook.

Don't loose your diary anywhere and watch your panties they could prove embarrassing I did not even include any black ones.

Your choice, I will know your answer on your presentation of data. After my review that will set the next move.

I went ahead I got my bath and locked myself into the resin cage. Of the 3 she gave me at Xmas it has been the most wearable but I only fill about 1/3 of the tube. The panties I can manage have done it with work before. Will have to be extremely careful about stooping or crouching. The cage I hope will allow me to use. I have slept a couple times with it and have done 12 hour days with it.

Probably a restless night and getting up to pee and clean up tends to make for less sleep. I am going maximum effort to complete the tasks and documentation. I am going to try and wear it maximum hours.

The clock is running, she is actually bringing up wearing the cage. Wanting to know the time caged.
    Its aggressive for her but I risk getting kicked out of bed if I fail.

Long week ahead.

4. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    First night 4 bath visit but everything else good. Working today in my cage. Figure a 10 hour day at shop.

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    Not washing the underwear sounds like a fast track to a UTI.

Chaste J. likes this.
  7. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    The cage will help keep the two separated

8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Not washing referred to the one pair of jockey shorts I wore when I left. She put in a surplus of my normal use ,sleeping panties to use. At home always at night and when in home office then its nylon.

9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I am getting close to heading to hotel. Will be working 12 hours tomorrow split over 2 shifts. So far cage is doing OK. Plan to maintain if possible at home in 2 days had chaffing issues. I am way short for this tube as well. I hope on my return the sizing rings from MM have arrived. She wants me to go steel and custom fit or that had been her plan.

I am trying to figure out how to estimate any leakage as requested. Figure to guesstimate it into fractions of teaspoon values. I tend to leak some when I went back to wearing cages. The spiral metal was worse every move I felt the rings movement. I guess sensations made things flow.

10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    First 24 hours done. Going for 48 and beyond.

11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Dirty undies into laundry bag to carry home. Diary entries completed during day.

12. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Entries in diary might include some emotions and thoughts, your way of communicating on return what you are feeling while away, what you will do to succeed, how committed to your relationship. I'd do anything to avoid twin beds, if it were me. THat just seems to be to finite.

bestwhencaged and StubHub like this.
  13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Thank you, good ideas. Appreciate you're input. She really stepped out of her comfort zone preparing this task for me. I am going to do my maximum best.

Will update diary, I certainly have emotions and thoughts. It made for difficult day trying to do my work. My focus was elsewhere.

14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well have to 48 hours. Had a little blood appears my sac found an plastic edge dat some point. Thing I need to do a bit of edge polishing along the resin edges. It made tiny nick.

Continue to stay caged although tomorrow may open and do the sanding. Wash out good and go right back to lock up.

Diary entries made including thoughts and feelings references. I plan to maintain in the cage up to arrival at airport Friday and will kick back up after security.

Intend to arrive at home in panties and caged. Have been sending my requirement photos random during day and evening hours. Even some during nighttime bath stops.

No real chaffing issues so far baby oil gel seems to help as well. Will have diary and other information ready to offer for her review.

Hopefully all meets her expectations. At that point I have the next 2 weeks free as she requested.

Will see where the road takes us from there. She has sent me 2 acknowledgments of my data. No comments or questions.

Only problems is with tube length pee and clean up a pain. Despite my soap and flushing odors are hard to control. 3rd day needs a removal for good scrubbing. The metal cages were much easier to maintain but in 12 hours things were getting raw chaffing both of them.

I will press forward with resin sissy tube cage for now.

15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Day 3 done with work. Flying home arriving late tomorrow afternoon. Plan to where cage except to pass security screen. Followed instructions and gathered all information. Will submit for review, will be caged in cas she wants to check. Will wait see if I passed her tests. Off the next 2 weeks and will see where we end up.

Will briefly remove cage to clean also Sand down some sharp edges that should fix its biting me with little nips. Tonight should test that repair.

In all probably 20 minutes unlocked. Going to try and not need bath during flights. Will really be tight quarters to sit down in.

Really hope to get sizing rings and place order for MM steel cage that actually properly fits me.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Got home did full time in lock except for 20 minutes to clean and sand and another 30 minutes to clear airport checks. Getting locked back up in restroom. Texted wife to see if bringing home takeout was if interest. She selected her choice of restaurant and what she wanted and included "sounds great ".

Got the food on way inbound I brought it all in. Saw the kids and grandbaby for a little before we retreated to basement. We are and talked about weekend inbound snow. After I cleaned up the table it was approaching 7pm.

She went and got her bath when she finished she came out and told me it was my turn. She followed me in, she had my dirty clothes bag from trip sitting by clothes hamper. She pulled out my o e pair of jockey shorts and threw them in trashcan. One by one she held up and looked at the panties.

" Well I can see your still leaking looking at your diary notes more at night than during work day" . "I also noted between your photos and notes you were caged almost the whole time". " Yes, only an hour without". " Strip down, let's have an inspection ". Got everything off except cage, I took keys out of my pants pocket, offered them to her. She shook her head and motioned me to remove it.

As she watched got everything removed. "Inspect yourself " I proceeded to look over for any damage. Beyond the couple of pinch points that had minimal bleeding earlier I was still looking good. "Get yourself bathed, i laid out your stuff, put it all on. Call me when you're dressed and wait for me.

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I got myself cleaned she had my sleep gear out I had washed my cage and locked myself back up. Was trying to show i wss still maintaining her prior directive. It was of course obvious under my panties in the bathroom light.

Upon her entry she immediately noted the cage. " drop your panties and remove your cage". I did not understand but proceeded to remove my cage with my panties at my knees. She opened her vainity drawer pulled out a black bag and handed it to me. "You're also very overdue for hair trimming but that will wait.

I thought it was one of the metal Xmas cages but found on opening it was a different metal cage. Much shorter than previous gifts. I looked up she had a small grin " try that on, see if it fits that little pecker of yours, its made for 1.5" ". I took the keys and took it apart. took the 45mm ring and got it arranged, slipped the cage on and locked it.

She looked at it. "still to long for you, damn well closer anyway, best I could find in stock for fast delivery ". I could not believe i could not fill it to tip. Based on this I need a 1" cage to reach the front. Still was far better the more open front would help peeing and clean up.

"Thought we were going to order from mature metal after sizing rings arrive"?
    " They will take a couple of months to build your cage, the rings came in this week, I have them, we will deal with that late, you are going to massage me tonight ".

That was exciting news, she was going to allow me to touch her again. After her rebuke of my stained panties previously it was unknown if I was ever getting another chance. I was still standing there with panties hanging at my knees. She quipped me " pull you bloomers up and follow me".

As i followed her i asked if she wanted me to position standing to massage or what. "Just get into bed, first put this over your little cage", handed me a rubber. " I still think you came the other day with size of stained area on your panties. " Tonight will verify your leakage, i can see the difference of precum versus semen".

20210122_210738.jpg

I carefully rolled the condom on it had been awhile. Slipped into bed as she did. She left her lamp on again as I started warmer the lotion in my hands for her. I wss determined to give the best ever massage. I also was concerned on my potential leakage. I know I did not cum last time but the uphorich feelings were intense.

18. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    nice new cage, what kind is that?

19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She had stripped down but kept her hipster panties on as she got into bed. I proceeded to start with shoulders, neck and back. Then moved down to do feet and legs. She beckoned me back for more shoulders and neck attention. I asked about her buttocks a quick "No". She then told me to move to my side and then again rotated 90 degrees to me placing her calves across my stomach. I massaged her legs as I worked her thighs she actually spread apart to allow access throughout both sides. I worked over her feet and toes with one hand while working her foot and toes with other. Her breathing past from very relaxed to a quiet but quickened rate at times. We talked about various things on and off. Eventually she declared she had enough. We were nearly 2 hours at that point. I was tired but was waiting for her to call it.

Twice during the 90 degree period she dropped her right leg down to rest by my cage until I swapped legs. She rested her left leg up chest against my breast whi h was in my bra including my night silicon form. I was glad my forms were in tonight this time they isolated my nipples from her leg direct contact. My gynecomastia problem has made my nipples fairly hypersensitive. I did not need that tonight .

I figured I was leaking again as before but the rubber was collecting it. I could not feel the cool wetness. I knew again no real erection action was happening, no pressure from cage. I was experiencing twitches and some spasm along the way.

She moved back over and reached for her tablet. " Go clean up, take the rubber off, tie it up, I will check it in morning " I did as directed, although not all of my fluid stayed with condom, it had a good amount. Tied the top off, took a leak with the cage. Worked fairly well. Wiped of everything with a cleaning wipe. Headed for bed, I scooted over next to her.

" Get back to your side, go to sleep. Saturday is going to be busy, ". I was disappointed but moved over to drift to sleep. I woke up several times during night. I was still leaking found my panties wet when I went to pee during night. I did what I could to wipe off excess.

Cage did fairly well the open frame wire did allowed my patients to get into a contact and rubbed my glans. It definitely was seemingly a more comfortable cage in ways.

20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    China made " Cage of Shame" was its name. She bought from Lock the Cock. Its was where we reviewed cages from in November. That's where the others were from also. This one actually measured the stated 11/2". Unfortunately I did not fully fill this either.

She commented it was a proper name considering the longest was only 1.8".

Approaching 24 hours with no issues. I don't know but think I may be in it a lot during these next 2 weeks. Shd has the keys on her cabinet shelf. I won't take it off unless she says so.

21. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for info

22. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    You’re getting closer to the proper size! Wise choice to not submit to the temptation of using the keys! I’m sure she would make you regret the fleeting pleasure you’d have from sneaking in an unauthorized masturbation session.

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I would not even want to think how she would react to masturbating. I am committed to staying chaste for her until she says different.

I have 48 hours in new cage. Is a great improvement slept much better last night. I am going to ask her to allow me to do some edge smoothing work on it. A bit of sanding or filing on some edges. They are all on top, the brass lock peeks out on this one. Hard on panties and can get to abdomen skin. Otherwise it seems much better, have to watch when peeing since I don't reach the front. She has made the remark "should have ordered the tiny one not the medium ". Its a half inch shorter cage.

We were on the internet yesterday looking how short MM jailbird is made. 1 1/4" is shortest. She told me to call them next week and relate and confirm their measurements to cage of shame. She is worried MM may not be short enough now.

24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Saturday morning she got her bathroom activities done first as she prefers. Then she called me into the bathroom.

She was holding the rubber with my leaking fluids from last night. She snipped it open and slowly poured it out in sink. The viscous juice came out in a slimy stream. " Well this appears to be precum consistency, semen would not be so clear, from this I figure you did not orgasim ".

"That is good but, I am surprised how much fluid came out without any contact or rubbing it exceeds what you squirted out cumming when we had sex in your younger days". "Well that explains you're very stained panties a couple of weeks ago.". "Apparently despite the shrinkage and meds your on have stopped your messy fluids flowing ".

"Apparently you don't need me to be excited, some of your panties from trip showed that, especially your sleep panties" . " Well what do you think "?
    " The cage contact and everything must be doing it. I don't know , but I have had various leaks since trying out the cages"

The steel cages were worse than the resin, the spiral one was worse of all. The first day I tried it I was at times just flowing a couple of times. I went to bathroom and twice before peeing I just had a slow slimy stream oozing out for several minutes. The spiral was constantly rubbing my shaft as I move anywhere. I went ahead and told her about it and showed her a video clip I made of myself doing it. I took it in case I decided to bring it up with my doctor. I never experienced anything like that.

She began to laugh, " look at your little dick drooling by itself, your doing nothing its just laying in the top of the cage". " How long did this last?" " Over a minute, it stopped and I then pushed out some more trying to pee later". " Well that could explain why your panties and rubber got so much deposited ".

" Has the new cage made you do this?. " Not on it's on, maybe I did during massage session, but not in normal wear, it doesn't contact me like the steel spiral ". "I have slack, not like the others, much less".

She told me to ho ahead and dress, we had things to do. She had my clothes waiting for me in the bathroom. We made rounds again, I got left in car on some stops. She again put things in trunk.

Returned home we unloaded she asked me to join her in bathroom again. She handed me the key and said strip you're bottom half. She asked what size ring I was wearing. Middle size 45mm, she presented me black plastic rings. Mature metal sizing rings.

" I have read their instructions for measuring your flaccid size and ring sizes, we will be doing over several days " . I took the bag , I was flaccid. I searched the rings found the ones that matched my glans and shaft size. I measured to find 45mm she told me to put it on and would wear it for awhile. She had me read the instructions 2 more times. I got dressed and she had me sort clothes for washing. Got first load running and additional had 2 more loads in baskets.

We joined back up in bath to check base ring using index finger method. She decided I should try smaller ring, on went 40mm could still get 1 finger in to joint. I went into test time. Seemed to be feeling OK, that was equal to the smaller ring for new cage. Wore it 3 hours then she told me to put cage back on, I still used 45mm.

I finished laundry and made 2 trips to grocery stores getting ready for an incoming winter storm. On my return she asked me to clean the bathroom up.

That night she declined offer of massage. She did tell me to review my underwear drawer she had made changes. I found all my regular jockey shorts had been replaced jockey life bikini underwear. I have been wearing full brief panties for sleeping for several years. She got me those after the gynecomastia put me into bras, she said it looked nicer.

Granny panties were still there as well. She had me wear them to work all last week, I occasionally had worn them working in controlled exposure days. Days when I was not on plant floor bending and stooping. Last week requirements to watch my motion and positions took extra effort. My bra wear is fairly stable my work shirts fairly well hide them plus safety vest. I wear bras continuously except bath time. My bedtime bras are mastectomy bras with silicone forms. They keep my nipples and the knots/lumps from waking me if I roll on side or stomach. Hypersensitivity and mastodima thanks to medication side effects.

They over the last four or so years became even a more sensitive part of sex play together. These days keeping padded allows me to ignore sensations. She has known our entire married life he much and easy they were to manipulate me. We have not had PIV sex in over two years. We had migrated from PIV to rubbing off in missionary position both her on top for over four years . To start allowing her to control penetration and rates for comfort. Later with my medications effecting me combined with me worrying about hurting her. My performance got me to a point rubbing off was needed for me to climax. As time went on it took more and more external stimuli for me to cum. Without her rubbing and pinching my nipples climax would elude me. We would often quit or at least I would in frustration. She began to just offer me her leg to rub while in my panties to catch the mess. She would just play with my breasts as I rubbed to finish.

The last couple of years she says it's to much trouble. I cannot blame her it was becoming often a fruitless effort without results. I loved being close and us playing with each other but neither of us were climaxing. We quit getting close she quit taking massages for fear I would want to try something.

That brings us too talking this fall to try and find some balance. She flat said no trust in me to satisfied to cuddle or massage only. Easier to avoid contact and stirring up my little dick looking to get off. I could just handle it myself or do without.

Part of my problems when our frequency of sex was very random. I was masturbating periodically. Some nights when she offered I had recently masturbated and it made things harder to perform. Twice she offered and I had just shot off before bed. I would decline knowing I had no chance to go again.

All this came up during our talks, we spoke of going back to chastity. we played with it casually for awhile in our younger days. We spent time looking at devices. We found CM and did reading. We discussed our dislikes of old CBX cages.

Her wonderful initiative to gift me cages and things since including last week and this additional cage . Our love doesn't need sex but we both want intimacy and contact. If chastity and things bring back that it trust for her in me all can say tell me whatever you need.

Sunday is another day. Heading to my 3rd night in new cage.

25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sunda
    She commented she enjoyed my diary entries and comments. Thanks for your suggestions it caused me to write more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice