Underwear

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by 100 Days or more, Jun 20, 2015.

?

Should 'Locked' guys be allowed underwear?

Poll closed Jun 27, 2015.
  1. Yes they should just be allowed to wear what they like.

14.3%
  2. Their key holder should choose for them

69.0%
  3. They should only wear a thong or jock

11.9%
  4. Underwear? What underwear? They should go without.

4.8%
Random Thread
  1. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I have a question. Hw many caged slaves have to wear restraints part of the time. What kind and when. I'm collared and leashed always when we go to her friends ad often when we are just out. Sometimes I'm put in a restraint belt with attached handcuffed and when that's the case Im always cuffed. I am also put into ankle cuffs a lot too. Truth is I like being put in restraints. my mistress is not mean or cruel although she always takes a switch or a strap with her when we go out in case she decides I need an impromptu spanking.
    if we go v visiting relatives or friends for an overnight I have to bring the restraints and the spanking straps in my suitcase.

Horn dog, zorrofin and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. gokken6969

gokken6969 Member

Retired
    San Fernando Valley, California
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
  3. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    if I'm caged I wear nylon panties, either hip height or full. If I am on a cock leash then with no panties or bikini. If I'm not aged I wear whatever she wants me to wear which, if I'm lucky, would be an air of hers or one of her thongs. if its my choice I prefer bikini panties or thongs and I love pantyhose. Every week after my maintenance spanking I'm put in a diaper with plastic panties which are the snug tight fitting kind. These work also if I am caged which is always the case after the spanking.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 110460

The lady has decided to wear women's panties and diapers and I have no say. This is part of her new rules and a punishment for breaking chastity rules to embarrass and discipline me. The lady chose panties for me while forbidding men's underwear which I had to get rid of. In her opinion, I'm not a real man and I don't deserve men's panties, and my baby dick in a pink cage goes best with women's panties.
    Lady decide every day whether I should wear panties or a diaper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice