1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unauthorized Cum.

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by Thatgirl, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Ladies like you and @Thatgirl@Thatgirl are gifts from the Gods. Her sex drive dwarfs mine by and large. And my libido is nothing to sneez at... But yes, the sacrifice of frequent PiV that she makes for chastity is how I know how much it means to her.

wLOCKridge, Steve-0 and manintyres like this.
  2. Granted, mistress is a lil younger than me, but her drive is actually more than mine.

One of our "rules" is that I perform oral daily, and or get her off (wand dildo etc). I didn't even get off that much before. Before chastity we had sex pretty much every night and sometimes multiple times, unless something came up. In fact I stopped masterbation way before chastity cause...well, I needed to be able to perform.

So she was never the typical getting bugged for sex and having to say no all the time kinda gal. In fact if it wasn't for our dildo being able to do the job better, i would feel like this was denying her instead of me, knowing how often she would prefer piv.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  3. Wow, I didn't know people can't say a curse word here! Someone changed something that rhymed with dastard with the word sausage.

Their was no name or pic on avatar in my alert so have no way to inquire about it. Does someone really have a problem with that word or the context it was used? I would like to have a discussion with whoever changed it, the reason why, and out of all the objectionable stuff I've read here can't believe a moderator had an issue.

In the mean time I will think of why a friendly and open place might have changed.

Steve-0, boisub and CJ's hubby like this.
  4. Maybe it's a cultural thing?

Calling someone a bastard is pretty universally considered an insult.

In the US at least, and I would have assumed the whole English speaking world, calling someone a "poor bastard" is an expression of sympathy. That was clearly @Nicoftime@Nicoftime's intent, and I would have thought it was obvious. But maybe that doesn't apply in the mother country?

Or maybe the umbrage meter needs recalibration, I don't know. But it seems like we are in serious molehill to mountain territory here if posts are getting edited for things like that.

BTW, I hope I'm allowed to use the word itself in a discussion about the word. If not, I ask that the word police change it to "sabre-toothed tiger".

Steve-0 likes this.

5. Thats inanity. Honestly.

I just read @LadyS@LadyS's recent thread asking what people come to CM for and why some seem so dissatisfied (yet remain...) with the site lately. One long reply clearly referring to one specific member who was constantly judging others and then getting blasted for it - the point that she eventually left - noted the curse words those brutish "North Americans" use (and their accompanying attitude.) That's quite a coincidence, since in my time here I'm not sure I've seen a post edited for corse language.

Hopefully "bastard" was changed to "sausage" as a joke. If so, it's worth a laugh. If not, it warrants an exasperated sigh and a head shake. Nothing more.

Also - @Nicoftime@Nicoftime - I just took the dremel to the Evotions and cut away large chunks of the sides of the base to give myself some more breathing room in hopes of remedying this edema that's plagued me with this otherwise great fitting device. Thought you'd be interested. Will show some pics if it works out. So far quite more comfortable.

6. Awesome! Those dremel tools really do help. I smoothed out my cheap cage to a mirror finish and fixed a problem area that was giving me irritations.

7. Unauthorized Cum It's up to the Key Holder and sub how to deal with it. Everyone of us is different so how we deal with unauthorized cun is different.

In our relationship I'm disciplined and since I want to be locked up,dominated and controlled it's my responsibility not to have an unauthorized orgasm. If it's during an edging session and I don't stop her before I orgasm I'm disciplined.

I'm told to clean up the cum orally than to go over the ottoman in the living room and bend over it. She than uses a thin heavy leather strap on my backside 50 times, these are applied very hard and very fast. If I get up or try and block her with my hands she starts over. I did this once and received 84 stokes in total.

I have always enjoyed being spanked for pleasure. These discipline session give me no pleasure only pain and discomfort. I don't cum without her permission

Find what works for you and deal with the "Unauthorized Cum"

8. 3 weeks, that's pretty generous. My wife already wants my chastity permanent, but if we were still having intercourse, she'd probably make me wait a year or more after pulling a stunt like that.

wLOCKridge likes this.
  9. If ever there was a " love" button I would press it for that reply .

Mash2214 and wLOCKridge like this.
  10. Thanks your very generous. To give control of your orgasms to your KH or take control in your own hands, you can't be on both sides. In my opinion

manintyres, wLOCKridge and sissybitch like this.