The new chinese cages

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by zebra, Oct 2, 2016.

1. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I have basically all off-brand cages. Be careful about the welds. I thought I was having a problem with jock itch while locked, but given it's always the exact same spot, I'm starting to think there are some tiny sharp spots on some of the welds between rings that are causing issues, and the irritation masquerades as jock itch. I had to pull a cage off myself last night and found I was a little cut up, like tiny paper cuts.

Not cool...

2. Jkli

Jkli New member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Is it easy to escap

3. Jkli

Jkli New member

Local Time:
    Is this cage really
    escape and is there any way to make it more secure ?

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Jkli well i spose you cud has your arms put behind your back and then handcuff them. i has that done when i'm at a party sometimes.

5. Lockedfiancé

Lockedfiancé Locked by Mistress U

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I have the cage pictured in my pic and other than it being a little big it is really comfortable even for long periods of time. And for less than 30 on Amazon seems to be a great cage until we decide to purchase a custom one or something much smaller.

6. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for the great information you are the best group ever!
    So my latest purchase is: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JFTCXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$50 + Shipping/Handling $92 = $142 to my location in less than 10 days

I was looking for:
    Small – Over the years of chastity I have discovered I desire tight physical control from a Key Holder! This tight control must hold the foreskin back behind the cage allowing the naked penis head to strain against the cage. I find I need to feel the friction of restraint. This constant reminder of tight chastity orgasmic control keeps me focused on providing service and being productive. With no orgasm anticipated no diversions are possible. Emasculation by tight physical orgasmic control is lovely denial.

Open - I have discovered I desire to sit while urinating! I adore this simple act of reverence! It helps to emasculate a beta male’s cute, tiny, adorable, baby clit! Sitting to urinate is a constant reminder that a small penis is unworthy, unsatisfying and needs only humiliation and continuous denial!

No External Lock - I have discovered I desire to be feminized to serve a Key Holder! Although an external lock clicks on occasion while walking and shows in tighter clothes, providing an opportunity for teasing, the down side is the pinching and ugly bump when serving in panties.

No Hinge- I am chivalrous by desire and nature and I look to have a full range of motion for a Key Holder. That means I’m better to be forced to shave clean and moisturize well, so as to pull my testes through the base of a cage with no hinge, one by one while my Key Holder watches in amused delight, of my slow but determined progress! Success results in long term caging only released for controlled shaving.

Curved Steel Base - The shape of the base of the cage should be anatomically correct not just round for long term tight chastity orgasmic control, leaving my Key Holder with the ability to withhold the key for long periods of time at her discretion! I adore my Key Holder and wish to put her on a pedestal and submit to being under her heel and her power, so what better way than handing over the key?

1st week CHASTITY DEVICE REPORT FOR the SUPER SMALL DEVICE Stainless Steel 3.5 CM Long

Small – After a few days the tight physical control I was seeking is quite satisfying and unrelenting. The foreskin is forced back between the base of the cage and the cage and only half of the naked penis head strains against the inside of the super small cage front! The other half of the naked penis head is forced between the cage proper and the locking pins of the cage trying unsuccessfully to spill out. The testes are splayed out between the super small cage and the base of the cage, displayed for any Key Holders emasculation amusement of tight physical orgasmic control and denial.

Open - Because the cage is open at the front with two parallel bars, the penises urethra strains between the cages parallel bars in a pouting vertical lips shape! The whole look is quite humiliating which is just perfect! I am positive, any Key Holder seeing this cage on her submissive for the first time would be giggling immediately.

No External Lock - So feminization to serve a Key Holder is available with no ugly bump when serving in panties! Two keys arrived which disappeared almost immediately to a safe location. The lack of an external lock also improves one’s ability to exercise in a public gym, while being completely locked away for the Key Holders pleasure!

No Hinge- Lovely shape allowing a full range of motion for serving a Key Holder. That means regular shaving and moisturizing so as to pull the testes through the base of a cage one by one. The Key Holder can insist on watching the process in amused delight, and at the end apply a powder puff to finish the feminization look, smell and emasculation!

Curved Steel Base - The shape of the base of the cage is anatomically correct for long term tight chastity orgasmic control, for long periods of time at her discretion! Cleanliness is easy and no issue only controlled release for shaving the pubis etc. I adore my Key Holder so she is on a pedestal and owns the cage and the key!

21 day Report of SUPER SMALL DEVICE Stainless Steel 3.5 CM Long

Only out of the device once a week to shave the entire genitalia area to a female smooth inspection!

The penis and fore skin hold compression marks and diminutive size throughout shaving and showering process until moisturizer is applied and the device is locked back on, which the key holder may control!

The foreskin is now comfortably held back from the front of the cage because it is adjusting to the much smaller tighter chastity device and the half of the naked penis head is also adjusting inside of the super small cage front. Amusing the key holder are the compression marks!

Sitting to urinate is essential as is reaching behind to pull the testes back and pushing the cage down in order to better aim the stream. The key holder seeing this process of her submissive for the first time may be giggling immediately.

The other half of the naked penis head is forced between the cage proper and the locking pins of the cage trying unsuccessfully to spill out. Again expect a key holder inspection!

The cage is open at the front with two parallel bars so the penises urethra strains between the cages parallel bars which the key holder may gently tease to point up in a pouting vertical lips shape for the Key Holders pleasure!

The testes are splayed out between the super small cage and the base of the cage, displayed for any Key Holders emasculation amusement of tight physical orgasmic control and denial.

Very comfortable for longer term wear so far but more importantly feelings if emasculation, humiliation and delicious control are a daily reality and any stimulation vision, sound, touch or smell are immediately felt in the cage constriction to the delight of guess who?

7. Patsey Belle

Canada
    Local Time:
    Hello: I am reporting at five "5" weeks of the unrelenting frustration, emasculation, humiliation and delicious control in a SUPER SMALL Stainless Steel Device just 3.5 CM Long! I am also discovering the tricks of living 24/7 in tight absolute confinement. Yes my experience is that it does shrink, especially at night, only just peeking out from the surrounding skin sack in a pouting vertical lips shape, when seen in the bath room during nightly relief.

One of the tricks of entering this device is shaving and moisturizing first, and only then pulling the teste skin sack through the solid curved ring. This action is to the amused giggles of she who must be obeyed. I use a hand towel to grip the skin pulling most of this loose sack through the solid curved ring before pushing one ball at a time through the same solid ring. This is all best done fresh from a shower in a warm bath room, so everything is warm and limp ready for prison.

The giggling starts in earnest when she sees the next hurdle! The tiny penis is left dangling by itself out side of the ring in the air, waiting to be pushed backwards into the body cavity, then to be redirected through that same solid curved ring emerging successfully into her now delighted view. The next part is tricky or the skin will be pinched as the head of the cage is directed over the head of the penis!

She who must be obeyed, may now be in full giggling mode with commentary, as my attempt after unsuccessful attempt is made to harness and trap the little prisoner! She watches in delight as I work to push the two posts into their position in the solid ring ready for the lock to be applied! The key should have been inserted into the lock and held to one side before the device traps the little prisoner. That way the head of the device can be held firmly in place with posts inserted in the ring while the key and lock are pushed home by the key holder with a very firm push from both sides of the lock then a final simple twist to the lock engaging the locking mechanism, and a firm pull to remove the key.

More mundane observations include sitting to urinate are best left to the individuals personnel experience.

I have been out of the device once a week to shave the genitalia ready for a female smooth teasing inspection! My desire to maintain strict chivalrous behaviour with no attempt to cheat her or myself of the ache of unrequited lust keeps me in delicious frustration. Each week there is an immeasurable feeling of success as She inserts the lock and key and with a flourish completes the final twist to the lock and then a final pull to remove the key into her possession, causing intense feelings of tease and denial.

The penis and fore skin hold compression marks and diminutive size throughout shaving and showering process and the device is locked back on! The key holder seeing the tiny penis maintaining compression marks and a diminutive size may be giggling and touching throughout the process.

Upon regular inspection the key holder will be amused to note the foreskin is now comfortably held back from the front of the cage because it has adjusted to the much smaller tighter chastity device and the half of the naked penis head is puffing out but also adjusting inside of the super small cage front.

The other half of the naked penis head is forced between the cage proper and the locking pins of the cage trying unsuccessfully to spill out. Again expect the key holder to conduct an inspection and much giggling or commenting about her tiny baby clit inside the cage! Since the cage is open at the front with two parallel bars the urethra strains between the parallel bars! The key holder may delight in gently teasing the urethra lips to point up in a pouting vertical lips shape for the Key Holders lip stick to be applied!

On regular inspection the emasculated testes are splayed out between the super small cage and the base of the cage, displayed for any Key Holders amusement of orgasmic control and denial.

The feelings of frustration, emasculation, humiliation and delicious K.H. control are a daily reality in this cage and any stimulation vision, sound, touch or smell are immediately felt in the tight cage constriction to the delight of She who must be obeyed! It now seems that these feelings are becoming more desirous and satisfying perhaps than the feeling of an orgasm? We will see perhaps after a few more weeks! Happy chastity everyone! :)

8. Patsey Belle

Canada
    Local Time:
    I agree with Jamie's-Locked the short version is very comfortable so far! This is now my eighth “8” week of wearing my new SUPER SMALL Stainless Steel Device which is 3.5 CM Long! My Goal: frustration and submissive service to my “alpha female” and key holder!

So my latest purchase is: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JFTCXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$50 + Shipping/Handling $92 = $142 to my location in less than 10 days

Requirements were:

Small - After 8 weeks my feelings include unrelenting emasculation, humiliation and delicious tight control but best of all is the constant frustration of zero orgasms and delicious denial! I wanted a Small Chastity Cage because I seek to hold the uncircumcised foreskin back behind the cage allowing the naked penis head to strain against the cage with constant stimulation.

Open - I have discovered I desire to have my penis emasculation visible for the benefit of Key Holder humiliation. She may inspect her cute, tiny, adorable, baby clit a small penis which is unworthy, unsatisfying and needs only continuous denial!

No External Lock - Although an external lock clicks on occasion while walking and shows in tighter clothes, providing an opportunity for teasing, the down side is the pinching and ugly bump when serving the Key Holder in panties.

No Hinge- I am chivalrous by desire and nature and I look to have a full range of motion for a Key Holder. That means I’m better to be forced to shave clean and moisturize well, so as to pull my testes through the base of a cage with no hinge, one by one while my Key Holder watches in amused delight, of my slow but determined progress! Success results in long term caging only released for controlled inspection.

Curved Steel Base - The shape of the base of the cage should be anatomically correct not just round for long term tight chastity orgasmic control, leaving my Key Holder with the ability to withhold the key for longer periods of time at her discretion! Some activities to enjoy while in a SUPER SMALL Stainless Steel Device! :)

http://helicksherass.tumblr.com/

https://ilove-ass.tumblr.com/

https://the-loveroftheass.tumblr.com/

9. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Was that the HappyGo Nicotime? Curious to hear what you make of it. Thanks!

10. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I am also curious how th8s works for you? Aliexpress I think has same one for less btw
    It looks pretty simular to one I got recently

11. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    How tough is it to keep it lined up for peeing?

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    It was and find them pretty good, except for the last one, the part where the cage and ring come together didn’t line up very well.

13. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Thanks for confirming. I ordered one last month. It arrived and it was impossible to open up the hinge. They ended up giving me a credit, which was good. Really want to try a metal CD...will keep up the hunt. I am thinking of opting straight for the MM JB.

14. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    I am currently locked in a 4cm cage.
    After many years in MM JB i was actually surprised by how well the new cage is built and how comfortable it is.

15. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Bought two cages today, both super small - as I'm already pretty small in the downstairs department. I expect them to arrive sometime next week, it's almost impossible to wait that long.

http://www.toys4naughtyboys.co.uk/i...515499341&mc_cid=5293d27483&mc_eid=27b674cb99

together with the urethral tube.

This one because the ring looked more comfortable than just a plain round one, the ring I got is 38mm, so no escaping....plus still very small.

The other one is this one, but without urethral tube.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Small-ch...var=690465291102&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Can't wait to try them out both of them. I have no problem pushing my pee wee all the way back so I expect both of these chastities to fit.

only concern is, when an erection should happen and that the chaffing underneath will be painfull, I guess. So I'm looking into way on securing the ring to prevent any erection to suceed.

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please @Chastity and diaper you can get bothe them cages on Ali Express and they am lots and lots cheaper than what you are paying for them.

17. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I know. However transit time was crucial for me at this point. So I went with the expensive options.....

Besides that, I tried order one cage at DHgate, but my payment couldn't be processed for whatever reason....hence I resorted to the expensive option. but next time it will be either of the two sites. BEcause then I am locked up, and can afford the extra waiting time.

18. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh ok then

19. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    These inexpensive cages have worked well for me for the last few years. It also gives us an opportunity to get the best fitting cage before purchasing a more expensive cage if you ever need to. Also who doesn’t like to have a collection of si,seven or more devices.

Chastity and diaper likes this.
  20. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    True. I deliberately went with the smallest cages. Since I'm already in the small department and are able to push my penis all the way inside my body. Only concern is the size of the ring. Which I ordered in 40mm for the round one and 38mm for the special F ring.

21. Fred manns

Fred manns Active member

Ontario Canada.
    Local Time:
    I have been locked for 2+ months now in mine . Tight but still able to keep on and keep clean .

Chastity and diaper likes this.
  22. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    Looks good to me. Safe place to keep your properties

Fred manns likes this.
  23. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Just ordered these two devices the other day. The insert in the first one is removable and as of now I have no intention of using. I ordered it with because who knows what tomorrow will look like.

948B1DD3-99D4-429D-A435-E1056253F3EA.jpeg
    9CE40555-4584-4EE4-A490-3C8E34F7C8F8.jpeg

24. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    Why don't you plan to use the insert? It will actually be more comfortable ...

25. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    UTI concerns mainly. I’ve been cath’d in the past so no concerns with the insertion itself.

Fred manns likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice