The new chinese cages

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by zebra, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Ah yes, but a catheter goes into the bladder. A chastity insert goes nowhere near the bladder.

2. subbyhubby12

subbyhubby12 Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    Why is it more comfortable with the insert? I have never tried - what is the feeling/sensation?

Are you able to pee standing up with it?

3. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    I've often fantasised about a chastity device with full catheter for forced incontinence, ideally with the outlet behind a perforated shield under the belt so there's no way to block it and nappies would become mandatory. There are very real hygiene issues though, and at a minimum it would require a one-way valve to prevent any back flow. So it remains a fantasy, but a powerful one.

RHer and Fred manns like this.
  4. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    Yes, peeing is better than without a device on. A straighter, more even stream.

The insert stops the penis from moving around or getting caught in the bars. After a while, there is no sensation at all.

5. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    I purchased a ZCLanier through Amazon which cost about$25US. It said it would take about three weeks to deliver and that was pretty accurate. There were different ring sizes to choose from but once you get that’s it. No spacers or adjustments. It took a week of on and off to get used to it but now it’s been full time for 15 days- I love it!

6. Sissy H

Sissy H Member

Sales Management/Business Owner
    Illinois near Chicago
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    You can get the replacement locks on eBay, they have two kinds one is plastic the other is brass. And if you had to it would be very easy to drill through any of them to release. This would only be a problem if you had a key holder that was far away as all the keys seem to work on all the all locks, so you could throw one out and replace it with a new one. Since I am inspected multiple times during each day it would be extremely hard for me to cover that up, and since my purchases are monitored by my wife as she has control of all bank cards and credit cards, I could get away with it anyway.

7. MichiganHusband

MichiganHusband New member

Detroit, MI
    Local Time:
    Could you post a link? I cannot find the plastic replacement internal locks...

8. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    I purchased 3 different models from Ebay and am very satisfied with all 3! Definitely worth what little they cost compared to more expensive ones like my Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal! The one I'm wearing now is the most comfortable one I've worn in almost 20yrs of chastity!! The first photo is the one I'm wearing now! All 3 are urethral tube compatible and I have worn the tube but did end up with a UTI. IMG_0463.JPG IMG_0397.JPG IMG_0257.JPG

9. Stavslockedcock

Stavslockedcock Active member

Local Time:

10. badjohn

badjohn New member

Local Time:
    I've been looking into getting a Chinese cage and I'm hoping you kind people may help. While flacid I'm 100mm long, 35mm shaft diameter and 49mm shaft and scrotum diameter. Erect, I'm 7" long, about 50mm shaft diameter. Does that make me a grower? Ive tinkered about with a homemade device off and on for years but due to a young family its been far more off than on. Would a small cage cut off circulation if I tried to grow?

I'm tempted to go for an A 276 model that seems popular and recommended a lot but it's 15mm shorter than my flaccid length and mm narrower than my flacid diameter. Is that too small?

I also like the look of the 'siebe bonnet' from house of denial, available cheaper on eBay, which fits my measurement better but I've not heard much about.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

11. legphlover

legphlover Pantyhose lover

Poland, Warsaw
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Having similiar measurements I think its too long. If you are looking for an every-day-use device A276 will be too bulky and uncomfortable. I use shorter A275.

Unfortunately I have never managed to sleep in it more than 3 hours.

badjohn likes this.
  12. Charles J. Mueller

Charles J. Mueller New member

Local Time:
    Over the years, I have collected and experimented with a number of male chastity devices including both captive ball and T-style. Captive ball devices do not cut it for me and for my money, I prefer the classic Florentine, T-style belt that locks on around the waist or hips for maximum security and comfort. IMHO, the latter is a better choice for long-term wearing. I have a number of Chinese, T-style cbs including the Enforcer, which is my fave. It goes without saying that nothing can compare to a custom, made-to-measure Carrara T-style belt. The aesthetics, build, quality materials used in it's manufacture and the feel of a Carrara is un-matched. The price reflects this...but is worth every cent. My next cb will definitely be the Carrara 2.0 with the new curved front plate and new lock design. In the meantime, I am enjoying wearing the Chinese Enforcer which has a very nice, well-made, anatomically correct, stainless steel penis tube that fits nicely and feels good. The screw-type locks can be problematic at times and the thin metal used for the waist belt leaves much to be desired and makes the use of a silicone liner necessary to avoid the edges of the belt from digging into the skin. As others on this site have observed, the liner also comes off very easily and is a pain to deal with. All in all, and for the money this cb costs, one can have a lot of fun with it until the real thing comes along. ;-)

John and Chaste J. like this.
  13. legphlover

legphlover Pantyhose lover

Poland, Warsaw
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
  14. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice