The Alpha and HER mate (the ongoing saga of a caged wolf)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Caged Wolf, Aug 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    weekly update:

minor changes, mostly due to my time away with the current job. Mistress Wolf has had Little One doing some of my housework, and has been helping out some Herself. Has come down on me a couple of time for attitude issues, but also understands the last week has been a rough one for me spiritually and emotionally. Things are back on the upswing now, just tired from the stress, adn dealing with the physical aftermath of it all.

Got home last night after a 12 hour day on the road and had 4 baskets of laundry to fold and put away, kitchen to clean, another load of laundry to run (work clothes), and try to eat even though I was not feeling great and was not hungry.

Had planned to vacumn, and take care of a couple of things outside, but ran out of time. with a 4 am wake up for me Mistress Wolf decided bedtime was a little earlier than normal last night.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    So, now that the cat is out of the bag here, i am the one who bought the Keyholder locket from Mistress Jules, for my beautiful Mistress Wolf. As soon as I saw it I know it was perfect for Her, given Her position and status.

Couldn't wait until Christmas, as I had originally planned, and gave it to Mistress Wolf as soon as I got back from the Post Office with it. Seeing the look on Her face when She opened it and held it for the first time was more than worth the purchase price!

Many Thank yous to Mistress Jules for helping me keep it a secret!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    AND, since I didn't have to go to work today (once the boss released me from standby) Mistress Wolf and i went out to lunch. As we were getting ready to go Mistress had me put on Her new locket for Her. It looks so awesome, and is the perfect accent and reminder that SHE is in control.

low likes this.
  4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    fun time last night, too.... was allowed to pleasure Mistress Wolf. had stopped to regain my composure at one point, and she commented "why fight it, you're going to finish when I do...", and She was, of course, right. I try so hard not to, but when She is in the throws of a big release it just sends me over the edge too.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    I just read this on Tumblr and immediately thought of you.

http://curiousandunbinding.tumblr.com/post/150949941866/alpha-submissives

You might not be a natural submissive, you have had to work at that, but other than that I think it describes you pretty much perfectly. I think I fall into a similar description of being an alpha submissive, although I am not an alpha male by any description. That being said I am not naturally submissive to just anyone.

What do you think? I love the fact that Tumblr is a place where this sort of thing gets discussed alongside all the hysterical fantasy.

DarkKnight likes this.
  6. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    So disappointing last night. Long day in the truck at work, pushed to get home at a decent time and did. steak on the BBQ for dinner, folded a couple of loads of clothes, and was waiting to see what Mistress Wolf wanted to do. At 9 She turned off the TV and said "bed time". I was disappointed, and went to take my shower and get ready for bed. Took my shower and was about ready for bed when Mistress got undressed and got in bed...

Apparently I missed the next comment "we don't have to go to sleep". Unfortunately I could not get in the right frame of mind to attend to Her. We laid there and talked about a lot of things, and, as we got warm and cozy, Mistress Wolf commented "better get up and put my pj's on..."

I'm disappointed in myself for multiple reasons. That I couldn't get my focus properly on Mistress's wants and needs, That I wasn't listening close enough to hear the second part of her comment (have hearing issues after being in the truck all day), that things have gotten to this point in our relationship, that it's once every couple of weeks with pretty much nothing in between, then I can't even get my shit together when the opportunity is there.

I know I am still pretty stressed over work, money, and a myriad of other issues, mostly of my own creation, but there has to be a way to get it all back together.

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    on a good note, got home fairly early today, before Little One got home from school, and was given the opportunity to make amends for last night. Things went MUCH better...

Jasmic68 and hubsub like this.
  8. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    That does sound a lot like me..... to the world I am an Alpha......

9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    This reminds me so much of my situation over the past year. One moment everything feels like a disaster and I question my resolve, and then, the next moment... Well. Why was I so worried?

LadyS likes this.
  10. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    agreed @Jasmic68 . I just get so tired, and tired of feeling like I am failing Mistress Wolf. I stress myself until I can barely function, much less be of use to Her, before I crash and reset.

We are going to the store soon to get more Stud 100 spray (desensitizer), and I will be going without finishing again.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  11. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Very much enjoy reading your trials and tribulations.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  12. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    thank you @low , I know I am not posting as much lately, things have hit a plateau, and with everything going on it is not as "fun" right now. Things are still good to very good, I'm just pretty beat down by life at the moment.

13. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    It is the struggles i enjoy reading about. It is more real to me than the kinky play, cuckolding and other such things. It's that sort of stuff that i will point my Wife to if/when She decides to join the community rather than the hardcore bdsm bits.

It's easy to show the fun parts, but the real struggles and the emphasis on love and communication, taking a break if need be, and the practicalities of chastity outside of the fun bits... Those are what i pay attention to (and learn from, if resolutions emerge in the writing).

14. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    well, thank you for that. I am glad to hear someone else is benefiting from my thoughts and experiences. As I've said, I post it mostly for myself to go back and reread to see how far things have gone, where things went wrong or right, and to help me figure out things.

15. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    OMG, that was fun!

Short day at work, home at noon (left at 5 am), Had lunch with Mistress Wolf (miss doing that almost everyday). After we ate, I put the dishes away and Mistress said She was cold, so I hinted that I would like to "warm Her up".... nakedness ensued, followed by much touching, licking, and intimate touching by both of us, but no oral, until Mistress told me to spray and wrap. We had purchased a new bottle of delay spray Saturday evening, and I was allowed to break the seal on it today! Pumped a couple of sprays onto myself, then several more into the condom (will probably never be allowed to pleasure Mistress without a condom anymore, it's just one of the ways She controls things), and put it on, massaging the delay spray in well. Washed my hands to make sure there was not residue to "numb" Her parts, then rejoined Her in bed.

This is a different brand, Dynamo Delay instead of the Stud 100. Still the same main ingredient, but this spray actually begins to feel hot as it starts to work, where the Stud feels cool before going numb. Very interesting sensation, especially as I entered Mistress Wolf with some tactile sensation and the very mild sting of the spray. Was able to feel a little bit for the first couple of minutes before losing all sensation. Was FINALLY able to truly bring Mistress Wolf to complete satisfaction after many, many very good climaxes. The last couple actually had Her crossing Her eyes as She writhed in pleasure. I was able to feel a little of the pressure as She clamped down on me as She peaked, and on Her final, massive orgasm I actually had the beginning sensations that I might be able to finish also, and was actually thrusting and shifting to keep the sensation going until She looked up at me and said "oh my, wow, I'm all done..."... I tried to keep going, to get Her one more, but She told me again, "no more" and pushed me away.

Laid together, letting the feelings subside, talking and laughing. Mistress Wolf finally told me "That is what I've really been needing. You've been getting me there before you come, but I've wanted just a little more. THIS is what I've needed!". It sounds like I will be back to spray and wrap, with no finish, for the foreseeable future, and I am SO happy to hear Her say this!

Now if I could just get permission to buy another cage and go back into lockup when not needed, I would be absolutely content... :rolleyes::);)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  16. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    BTW, kept the condom on while I showered to prevent the spray washing off. I know the Stud spray would last 4+ hours, wanted to see how long this spray lasts...

17. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    finally starting to get feeling back again, so a little more than 6 hours!!! the Stud 100 was good for 4 - 4 1/2 hours. This owned wolf is liking it! Have hinted at trying again tonight, and got a "maybe"

18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Oh wow, that sounds fantastic! I have the stud 100 and it is amazing, though we haven't tried it with a condom. I want to give that a go some time but Elle prefers to feel me rather than a condom.

19. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    and the train wreck continues.... Figured out why I've feel so tired and worn out after driving the semi all day., found an exhaust leak under the cab on close inspection after realizing it was carbon Monoxide messing me up. I've spent the last couple of days taking it easy while my body deals with the poision, have to go load today for a run tomorrow, so will see if things are better after the exhaust repair.

This put a huge slowdown on the fun and pleasure this week.. but at least I finally figured it out!

Gabriellia likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Where's the 'oh holy hell!!!' button?

Caged Wolf and Gabriellia like this.
  21. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    yea, pretty much my thought too. Was hoping to spend some fun time with Mistress Wolf today, but boss called and wanted me to go get the truck loaded... Did get to spend the morning with Her, but it was for appointments and then an early lunch. As I was leaving the house I mentioned I had hoped for some nakee fun time, She replied that She had hoped for some too... really starting to dislike this job.

On the drive back to the yard after loading I hit a hill, and suddenly smelled smoke in the cab, the oily kind of the preservative burning off the new exhaust pipe. Shouldn't have been able to smell it in the cab, so spent an hour pulling up floor mats, etc, and found a bunch of unused holes in the floor right above the exhaust... sealed everything I could find, will see what happens on a day run tomorrow, I guess.

If this works I should fell better in a few days, as my body eliminates the CO and replaces the damaged red blood cells...

22. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    320 mile round trip, no fumes, feel good, think I got a good fix... Will see how it works out... though I did get a callback on a new potential job today... !

Jasmic68 likes this.
  23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Good luck. Your recent posts would make it seem that a different job is needed to make things good for you again.

24. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    And I am looking for the next job, and have been since about the second week driving. There have been a couple of good ones I have chosen to pass on, as they wanted me to work weekends, or off shifts. One that I was very interested in, and would have walked in the door to, wanted to do a 3/2/2/3 12 hour schedule, off every other weekend... I just flatly told them "No, I am not interested in that shift as I value my time with family too much to do this."

25. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Monday again, no opportunity give to pleasure Mistress Wolf. Lots of hugs, etc, but things (life) just didn't leave us the chance. It was still a good weekend, but I had been hopeful after finally feeling better than I have in a while. Thought Maybe Saturday night, but then had friends come over and sat around watching a movie until late. Again, a good time, just an example of how things went... There is a chance for today and tomorrow, then a "no week".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice