The Alpha and HER mate (the ongoing saga of a caged wolf)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Caged Wolf, Aug 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    And it's "NO week".... nothing happened prior to, Life is still good, but I miss pleasuring Mistress Wolf... :(

2. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I am spending much time with Mistress Wolf this week. Parked the truck Wednesday, not driving again until Monday due to the big storm rolling in here. Has been nice to just talk adn do things together again.

3. Needtobechaste

Needtobechaste Submissive male who needs to be chaste.

Sales
    Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    I live in Washington State as well and the storm coming is all anyone can talk about. Hope you and Mistress Wolf weather this storm ok.

4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    so far all is well. Had a large branch fall and a piece of it marked the back window on Mistress's car, but no real damage. Have moved cars to a safer part of the yard. We are hunkered down, but prepared for whatever it brings

Needtobechaste likes this.
  5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Friday again already... storm turned out to be a dud... rain and breezy, not damage here. Life has been breezing along too, was allowed to please Mistress Wolf once this week, made sure She was satisfied! Little One has a day trip tomorrow, so not sure what that will mean for me, other than getting up too early to get her to the meet-up point on time..

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    While the mice are away! Or mouse in this instance. Also wolves rather than cats, but you get my point, perhaps!?

Better not hope for too much though, it's hard not to be disappointed if nothing happens when you have hopes. But good luck, I hope you are handsomely rewarded for your early start.

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    yep, got Little One off, came back home and back in bed. Woke when Mistress Wolf got up and left the room.... Came out to living room, loaded dishwasher, started laundry, cooked breakfast (pancakes with brownie crumbles in them), moved laundry and started another load.

Little one will be home in 3-ish hours, and so far.... :(

8. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    not the best day for me yesterday. let myself get my hopes up, then was upset when nothing happened all morning. Got some things done outside in the afternoon, but had a couple of other things that added to my bad attitude. Made myself (and everyone else) pretty miserable...

As Little One was getting ready for bed Mistress came over to me (was on FB) and I showed her a post a friend shared of a well built guy with some puppies. She commented "I'd let him rub my feet naked..." My reply "...oh". I've offered for years to rub Mistress Wolf's feet, but She has always declined 'it tickles', 'I know your hands hust and I don't want to make them worse', etc. Her comment just really cut to the quick, even though I know it was not intended that way.

Once Little one was off to bed Mistress suggested we go get naked... We did, then laid there and discussed why I was upset and grumpy all day. Actually the conversation started with "What's the matter, or don't you want to talk about it?" Once She knew there was a problem Se told me we had to talk.... We talked about how the foot rub comment made me feel, why I was upset in the first place, life, love, finances, my 'perceived' failures, etc, etc.... Almost an hour and a half later we got back up and got ready for bed.

Not the fun day or evening I had hoped for, and likely will be the reason for several more days without.... . Sometimes I honestly wish I was just locked up and the key thrown away, at least then I'd know for sure what my fate was.

and yes, kind of in a dark mood still today..... trying to crawl back out though.

low likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I don't know your entire story by half, but at one point you were looking for someone else to be a partner for Mistress Wolf. It seems strange that you would get upset that someone else might get to rub her feet when he would likely be doing all sorts of other things with her as well. I am not belittling your feelings at all, I just think that the triggers we have that get a negative response can be deep rooted and not easily explained.

I know exactly how you feel with regards nothing happening when it would appear the scene was set for a perfect chance to have some intimate fun. It drives me crackers sometimes when Elle doesn't even think about doing anything, especially when she complains about how boring everything on TV is. In my head I'm screaming well let's go upstairs and you can whip me and do naughty stuff to my balls, you won't be bored then!

10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Although, many years ago, before we were married and were living in a block of flats, a good friend of mine asked me where Elle was.

In her room, getting bored, I said.

Who by? He asked.

11. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    The thought of someone else giving Her a foot rub was not the issue, it was that she has declined them from me for being ticklish, not liking them, etc.... to just drop that comment off the cuff caught me off guard on an already rough day. Had She said "I'd let him do all kinds of things", or "I'd ride that like a stolen horse", then all good.

And yes, still "looking" for a third, and maybe a fourth (for me), She tells me about cute guys She sees, or whispers the occasional "Oh, my" as we walk thru the store, etc. Not sure if it will ever really happen, but if it does I'm okay.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Snuggled with Mistress Wolf at bedtime last night, but nothing more. Today was home early, and Little One has after school activity so... Mistress walks over to me and asks "Can I interest you in Nakee fun time?" My reply... "No..." with a huge smile, then "Of Course Dear!" Off we go to the bedroom, nakedness ensued, Gentle caressing, seeing Her beautiful body starting to react to the stimulation. fingers touching places, piquing Her "interest" until She tells me "Go spray and wrap, NOW!"

Multiple sprays of delay into the condom (to keep from numbing Her), and put it on, rubbing the spray in thoroughly, feeling the tingle/mild burn as it begins to take effect. More gentle caressing and exploring until the tingle/burn goes away. Mistress Wolf whispering "Now..." and away we go... 45 minutes to an hour and an uncounted number of climaxes for her and She finally has that final, body shaking, all satisfying orgasm, and, as She does I feel that familiar feeling of getting almost there. As She is going over the top I am trying so hard to get right to the edge myself, but can't get beyond the initial feeling. BUT as She finishes I feel one little "spurt", not enough to call it an orgasm, so will call it "ruined", it was a "WOW!" feeling.. Unfortunately as She tells me "Done.." Her foot cramps ruining the normal cool down relaxation.

BUT, the foot cramp give me the chance to massage Her foot, helping to release the cramp. Afterwards Mistress tells me "maybe it was that you had lube on hour hands, but yes, we'll try more foot rubs."!

After my tantrum over the weekend and lots of apologizing, much discussion, etc., I think we have taken another step in the positive direction.

Happy wolf!

danijean001 and Jasmic68 like this.
  13. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    oh, and this was the first time I've been numb during the afternoon with this brand... OMG I was SO numb... took about 3-4 hours to start wearing off!

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Would you mind sharing the brand details? I am always interested in trying something new out and trust your review.

15. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Dynamo delay, lidocane, 13%

16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That makes sense that it had a stronger affect, it is about 4% stronger than the delay spray I use. It's on eBay but only from sellers in the US.

17. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    the Stud spray is about the same cost, but is 10%.... I just thought it was funny that he Stud spray causes a cooling feeling, while the Dynamo has a burn/tingle feel

18. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    SO, texting with Mistress Wolf as I was working, let Her know I would be home a little over an hour before Little One had to be picked up from school.. Got home, said Hello, and off to the bedroom! Nakedness ensued, but, due to the short amount of time, I was told to spray and wrap even BEFORE Mistress was fully naked.

Used the Dynamo delay spray in one of the Extended Pleasure delay cream filed condoms.. That worked awesome! the Extended play delay stuff kept the Dynamo spray from having the stinging burn sensation as it took effect. Still had a little, but very minor. Took effect very quickly and I think it even worked more effectively together! The only issue I had was that the Extended Play condom was rather snug on me now...After all the years wanting to be bigger adn trying different things it's a twist of fate that NOW wheat I'm doing works. Magnums fit very nicely, thank you... Hoping to keep the growth going, but the really cool part is that when flaccid it's still the same small, compact size, so a small cage would still work should Mistress Wolf ever chose to go back down that path.

Anyway, while waiting for the delay stuff to take full effect I nibbled and licked, rubbed adn probed, etc to get Mistress wolf off to a good start. After a couple of good climaxes, She told me "You better use something other than your finger SOON!." Brought Her to one more, then gave Her what She had been desiring. Numerous strong climaxes, then, finally, one long, extended, multi-crested final climax. Have to admit as She repeated clamped adn released I felt the start of a possible orgasm myself, but never more than just that first little feeling. After Her finale She told me "I'm done..." I asked if She was sure, She replied "Oh, yes, I'm sure!" Helped Her up, got Her shower started, then helped Her dry off when done, before getting in the shower myself. Kept the condom on until almost done showering, just to help things stay numb as long as possible...

2 hours so far, and still can't feel anything!!!

Talked a little afterwards, thanked Her for going down this path, of chemically denying me, while having as many as I can give her. Think She is really starting to like it too!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  19. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    well poo... Staying home today, called in sick, not good being on the road when medicated or when moving head to fast mess with balance and vision...

Mistress Wolf told me to call in, that I wasn't going to be on the road like this... "Yes, Dear..."

20. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    I would have to agree with your Mistress. Iv been a class A driver for 8 years and can confirm that driving while medicated is not a good thing. Hope you get well soon.

21. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:

Not disagreeing with Her decision, I know She is right. Was more because once again I'm either sick or hurt... Was good enough to take a run today,right ear still plugged some, but not getting dizzy, or having to medicate at least

22. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    And today Little One is out on a day trip again, will have the beter part of the day with Mistress Wolf. Wet, rainy day, will see how things go.

23. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    When Mistress woke this morning I checked on Her to see how see sleep, let Her tell me about Her dreams, etc, then let Her wake up. Once She was ready I fixed French Toast and Bacon, served Her, then cleaned the kitchen. After a bit She commented She was going to get in the shower, so I asked if She would like to play before Her shower, to which She said "Yes!" . Now I should say I have some pretty significant carpet burns on my knees from last night (playing with/chasing the dog around), so some positions were not really possible today.

Off to the bedroom, nakedness ensued, I placed a condom and the delay spray on our bathroom counter, just in case. Once in bed we talked a little, touched and explored each other, giggled and laughed. As things progressed to more intimate touching Mistress Wolf said "You should probably go spray and wrap so it's ready when I am.", so I got up and did so, the sting of the new spray hit immediately, as I spread it around. I was careful not to get any on my hands, but made sure I washed thoroughly after.

Back in bed, more touch and tease, then Mistress rolled over and mounted me! Numerous climaxes for Her, until, while changing position She had to use the bathroom (it happens...). When She came back to the bed I suggested one of Her favorite positions, Standing Doggie with Her leaning /laying on the bed. Several more very solid climaxes, most run one after the other. A couple of times I started to get the slight sensation of getting close even though I couldn't really feel anything, but the swelling it caused triggered Mistress again each time.

Final 'score' after about 45 minutes of pretty intense play: Mistress Wolf "a bunch, and totally satisfied", me "zero!" I was numb for several hours afterwards, really just now starting to get full sensation back around 6 hours later.

I made sure to sincerely express my thanks and appreciation for today, and for Her taking charge and for understanding that I truly DON'T want to climax, unless it is what SHE want from me. It allows me to maintain my frame of mind and position without the post climax attitude issues, while also ensuring that Her needs and Desires are fully and completely met.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It is good to read about you having such a good time after so many trials. It sounds really positive. I know that you wish you could wear a device but the fact you can be so devoted without one speaks volumes about you. I know that I am not as strong as that.

It was interesting to hear about how you sometimes get close even though your penis is completely numb. I experienced that the first time I used numbing spray. It was bizarre realizing that somehow, despite a complete lack of sensation, my body realized it was supposed to orgasm. Unfortunately my lack of experience meant I did go over into a strangely muted orgasm. Elle wasn't cross with me, as far as she was concerned it just meant we still had things to learn.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  25. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you for you kind comments, I try,and out of my love and respect for Mistress Wolf I try with all that I am...

as far as the getting close thing, it is kind of a weird feeling when it starts to hit, just have to shift my thought and focus on Mistress Wolf for a minute and seem to be able to move past it. Apparently not ALL of it is numb...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice