Stuck ! Female Lead Relationship

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Property of K, Mar 17, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    For the benefit of anyone who is neither @JaySaysYes or a professor/idiot, verificationism, also known as the verification principle or the verifiability criterion of meaning, is the philosophical doctrine which asserts that a statement is meaningful only if it is either empirically verifiable or a truth of logic.
    I copied that from Wikipedia.

RoyMunson and JaySaysYes like this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    For the less edumicated mouth-breathers, I can verify she is telling the truth.

RoyMunson likes this.
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Big words for such a pretty lil lady.

RoyMunson likes this.
  4. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
  5. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    In response to the OP, as others have said, you are not alone in your frustration. I think of it as the submissive curse. We crave to be controlled so much that we are never satisfied. I am in a wonderful FLR but at times I have similar feelings as you. I believe there are two main challenges to striking the right balance in most FLRs. The first is that the wife does not know what to do because it is not intuitive to her and the second is that there is a large difference in expectations and desires between the husband and wife.

The first challenge can be addressed with education, talking, trial and error and experience. It sounds like you are already doing those things. The second challenge is the harder one to overcome. Part of it is that the wife needs to discover that tapping into the husband's submissive desires can make him a more productive husband and can elevate her lifestyle. It requires a change in perspective of how the relationship works. The other part is that the husband needs to temper his expectations by having patience and accepting that he is not going to have the perfect submissive fantasy world every day. A few things that have helped us deal with these challenges:
    • Put routines in place that reinforce her dominance over you. Examples we use include weekly review sessions, weekly corner time, regular chore times, and weekly foot stool sessions. I also have assigned outfits to wear for certain activities (chauffer panties when I drive her around, collar and cuffs when I do chores, butt plug for grocery shopping). These routines make it easy for her to dominate me and they help keep me in a submissive state of mind.
    • I thank her a lot. If she tries something new, I give her a lot of appreciation, even if it is only 10% of what I desired. I find this to be encouraging for her and it builds her confidence with being dominate
    • I share ideas with her through notes so that she can read and absorb the information. I don't overdo it. I keep it to one or two ideas so she does not get overwhelmed. I try not to get too detailed with my ideas. This i is hard to do. I often re-read my notes a few times and trim them down before giving them to her. lol!

feather likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice