So it begins

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by js11756, Dec 8, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Well, I am healed up, though the site has a bit of a scar/lump under the skin.
    I tried the o-ring on it and it was painful after a few minutes, so that is out.
    On the device side, I guess I will design a electronic monitoring add-on; skin contacts and perhaps photo detector. The circuit would check 2x a minute for skin contact (should be high resistance, not more and not less) and the photo detector should not see light. If triggered, then a LED would light up until reset. The cover of the reset switch would be held in place under the lock. :) Obviously I have been thinking of about this. The hurdles are that it has to be undefeatable by me, the engineer, long battery life and simplicity of design.

I'm at almost a month now, even out of chastity. We were playing around the other night, and I told her that I was being good, and that it was still up to her when I get release. After her needs were satisfied, she played with me until I was real excited and then said 'not tonight'. I thanked her, and have had frequent erections the last two days :)

She said she was not sure how to decide when to say yes, so I am suggesting some guidelines -

Has it been a month yet?
    Is the house in 'company presentable' condition?
    Is progress being made on home projects?
    Do you feel that you treated "special"?

Think of this as earning a monthly allowance - has it been earned? If not, put things off for a few more weeks. If things are still not good, put it off a month.

js

2. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    30 days of abstinence/chastity as of today. Feeling kind of achy and frustrated. Imagine that. :)
    I am unlocked, so I am relying on self control.

I added electrical contacts to the cb-6k and measured the skin resistance. The next step is to buy a low voltage circuit to build the circuitry, and then to see if the normal day to day wear will not trigger it. If moving around, sweating, showering, etc triggers it, then I am on the wrong path.

js

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    js, is the electrical device so that your wife can detect if you pulled out the back of the CB?

mikecb

4. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry I was not clear. Yes - two or more skin contacts would measure skin resistance, and would detect pullout, and perhaps light an LED until it was reset.

I was using an O-ring and wire to do this, but the O-ring was too tight and caused a pressure sore.

I was also thinking 'mechanical' lockout - something that once I pulled out, I could not get back in, but anything I could think of could be defeated.

js

5. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice