So it begins

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by js11756, Dec 8, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    I meant to mention - I shower with the CB6000 on every day, cleaning with hand soap and a Q-tip, rinsing well with a hand sprayer, and then following that up with 'Purell' hand sanitizer (with Q-tip) and rinsing that well also.

Some powder in the tube (after drying) and some Aquaphor around the testicles and I am done.
    If they are irritated at all, I use a cortisone cream instead in the morning.

The drying takes the longest: Q-tips and toilet paper and a hair dryer and much care :)

A weekly unlock for a full cleaning also is part of the routine.
    So far no smell issues. I am watching VERY closely, as I like my 'bits' very much :)

js

2. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Fair enough. For me you still can't beat the caged feeling of a tight fit though!

3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I understand. I wish the CB6k was smaller, for snugness and concealment also.

I read one post about how to cut and reglue it, but I am not that ambitious - and it is too expensive to play with.
    The only mod I might make is to add more ventilation holes near the top end - I get moisture still - even with powder, though it is less with the powder of course. I would just prefer none :) I still wonder about putting some wicking material inside. I will try that before drilling, but it presents other issues such as drying after the shower.

Thanks!
    js

4. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Hi JS!

Promise to never ever listen to my advices!

I had a good laugh at the differences.
    And if i asked, my wife would think i don't love her any more. Or that something is wrong with me or our relation. To her it is a sign that i love and care for her.

And for the 90 days, i understand your strategy now....
    If i asked for that it would just prove that i have gone completely nuts, finally insane.... (as expected maybe?) I think she would also feel that i was more interested in the chastity device than in her.

Another difference is that the CB6000 is to small. Just a few mm larger diameter would be nice. Why don't they make them in different sizes? I need to use "the stocking method" all the time. I ordered it with the KSD-G3. Never used them. And i cannot slip out. The fit is like a cork in a wine bottle!

Keep up the good work from 2 weeks ago!:sign0011:

5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    These are good tips, js! Dollyanne likes the Purell, the cortisone cream, and the weekly unlock idea and will try to incorporate them in her chastity program also. Thanks!

Huggs,
    :manga_balloon:
    dollyanne

6. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    God I am horny.
    So I have been w/o orgasm since Dec. 13th and locked up since Dec 26th. Did I mention I am horny? Only 80 or so more days to go...

Sigh :)

I did have an issue the other day - slip out after my shower, quite unexpected. I had to switch down a ring size and up a KSD size and all seems secure again, but man the pain during the early morning erections! I thought I was past that.

Speaking of pain, the testicles were chafed and sore fromthe before mentioned moringing erections, so I put on Goldbond Medicated cream. 10 seconds later, it felt like a blowtorch was being applied. Now some may like that, but I cleaned it all off and put on Cortisone cream, and the pain finaly went away after ten minutes. WOW.

And speaking of cleaning, Techspray make a plastic handle foam tipped cleaning swab that is just right for cleaning the tube while being worn. 2306-50 is a 50 pack for about $18 here in the states. There are many sources, but watch out for those who repackage 5 or 10 swabs and increase the price. I just bought from mouser.com. My cleaning results this morning was MUCH better then q-tips.

And oh yes, did I mention that I am horny? :sad0147:

js

7. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    80 days to go! Wow...it'll be interesting to see if you stay horny that entire time!

Dollyanne's going to have to try this for her occasional pain. Thanks for the tip!

Another good tip for dollyanne to check out...Thanks!

Yes, but that is what we ask for, isn't it? And dollyanne expects it'll get worse! It'll be interesting to chronicle how your horniness ebbs and flows during the 80 day lock-up!

Huggs,
    :innocent0003:
    dollyanne

8. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Dollyanne!

Thank you for the support! I appreciate your posts!

Well I asked for 90 days :) We shall see if She is strong enough to enforce it. I think about now is when it starts to get hard for both of us.

Thanks again!

js

9. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    I think it's only getting hard for one of you, that's YOU. She is free to please herself as needed. And for being strong enough, I think you will be the one crying wolf first. I know I would. Only thing you got to worry about is if she will allow you at 90 days, or like the new you too much to release, and just keep you locked.???

Now that's something to think about???? Missy Tanya

10. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Missy Tanya!

I wish it was that way. My belief/fear is that if I ask for the key, She will just give it to me. She said that this is 'My game' - She does not have much if any commitment to it.

I don't actually care if She says tomorrow, next week or next year - I will deal with it. I just want Her to engage and make the decision. I am afraid to test the arrangement for fear that the arrangement is all in my mind.

If She does not see my chastity and services as a boon to Her, I might as well just put the device away in the drawer.

I have tried to talk to Her about it- She does not want to talk about it. I left reading material for Her, She does not want to read it. I left a chasity contract for Her to read, and She has not yet bothered to look at it. And She was not receptive to talking about it. I am not asking for Our lives to be 'about' this; kids, family, other activities are just as important, but I would like to make this part of our lives.

I am still hopeful She will pick up interest, or even feign interest. I am not sure I can or even want to maintain this as a game I play by myself.

js

11. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    js! playing with yourself will make you go blind.

teasing.

thank you very much for sharing. seriously, thank you.

12. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I wish I had some great advice here. Since I do not I will just say thanks for sharing. One question I have for you however is this. Is your behavior towards her changing for the better while in lock up. Is she getting extra bennifits, cards, flowers, baths etc? When we first started my wife had little interest and really was just appeasing me I think. After a couple of weeks I initiated a bet on how long I could go and the game was on (she is ultra competitive) Long story short once she noticed the side benefits of how attentive I became the interest started and each day has been a "growing together in this lifestyle thing"

Any how just my two cents. Best of luck on your time. 80 days? I would never make it. lol

13. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    What? Who said that? cks, is that you??? ;-)

Actually, I know for a fact that is not true :) As do most men! Now if I could just get rid of the hair on my palms ....

I want to share what I am going through - it is most definitely not a 'slap the device on and she will take control and love you for being her slave'. Tom Allen and his Edge of Vanilla blog echo this experience.

I had to switch out the KSD back to the smallest size - the middle size was digging in and left open sores. Bad news is that with the antibiotic ointment I put on the penis, I can slip out again, which means with lube I could escape. I think it is time to explore the O-ring others have been writing about.

With my very vanilla Wife, I will not even try to mention piercings unless She embraces chastity for me.

xcite2 - yes, She gets many benefits. I nearly killed myself getting the house clean for Christmas. She gets coffee in bed in the morning and her travel mug is waiting for her at the door when she leaves for work. I start he car up so it will be warm for her. I offer tea to her at night. I do the laundry the way SHE wants it done - all hung up fresh from the dryer with no wrinkles and hung in her closet ready for her to wear. I clean the bathtub and leave clean towels and washcloths for her ready to bath, and I bought bath salts for her. I jump to do tasks that she used to do.

Maybe the side issue is that I have always helped - I used to do the laundry even though I did not fold it 'right'. I food shop and make dinner, and clean the house. I make lunches for the kids and get them off to school and see to it that their homework is done. I work from home so I can do a lot of this and always have, so it is not a nothing to heaven experience for Her, it is a nice to nicer experience for Her.

js

14. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I found a snug but not tight O-ring and have attached a plastic chain to it. I have the O-ring on the head of my penis, behind the ridge, with the chain out the front hole and then to the lock.
    I had tried this with waxed string, but the string cut. I am hoping this will work.

I also removed the KSD to let things heal. I may not need them if this works.
    It will not be a 'I can not escape' solution. It will be a 'She will know if I was out' solution, which works for me.

I tried very hard to get the O-ring on whilst locked in the tube and could not.That will be the real test- so long as I can not, we are good. I may need to make the front hole smaller though. The chain also has to be slack enough that the O-ring does not pull off - perhaps I need a smaller O-ring.

js

15. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    The O-ring was working fairly well, but I switched it out to a smaller one (just a bit) as I was afraid it would come off during cleaning. I had also needed to put tubing over the chain as it was annoying.

I swapped out the plastic chain with nylon rope (thin). I just loop it around the O-ring, then made loops on the ends and put the loops on the guidposts before closing up the cb6k. Since the rope is nylon, I just cut it to length and used a lighter to slightly melt the end and knot, so it will not slip and can not be undone. I put some plastic tubing over the knot (fish store air filter tube) so it will not scrape.

Think O--------------Oring------------O where the --- part is the thin rope, and the end O's are tied loops in the rope that go onto the guidposts and are trapped in place when the 6k is closed.
    I will see about a picture once I have the bugs worked out :)

The rope is just tight enough to keep the O-ring near the opening at the end, so the tip of my penis is always there. Ironicaly it does not make it any easier to pee, as my penis seems to rotate inside the tube so it is not straight. I now live with a q-tip in my pants pocket. That may not be an issue for someone else.
    I am also glad someone mentioned a folded piece of TP inside the tube at the end as the tip was being rubbed on my underwear.

I will post pictures when it is all worked out. This is the third mod to what I started with, and I may still need to do another (tubing over the rope IF it annoys the testicles at night).

js

16. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    ok - the smaller O-ring with tightish rope is a no go. When the penis retracts, the O-ring stops it, but the main point of pressure is on the very top behind the ridge. By last night it was red and painful.

I tried the first, larger O-ring I had started with but that lasted 5 minutes before it fell off during shower cleaning. I then found a smaller O-ring that was thicker then the second one I had tried, so I hope it will not dig in as much (think rope versus wire). I gave the tether rope more slack. I am now free to slide back into the tube about halfway, which should be sufficient for turtle times.

Lets see how this goes after a few days. I have a band aid on under the o-ring right now to allow for healing. Now that is a interesting sight inside the tube.

On the bedroom front, I offered again my services to my gracious Lady last night - she declined with a little bit of 'oh geez, again?' attitude, and I reminded her that I am obligated to offer daily since she does not ever ask. I pulled down my drawers momentary so she could see and said "I am still locked up safely and waiting". She said 'Yup'. I then said 'you can always let me out early' and she said 'Nope - you wanted to give this a full test run'. Talk about mixed feelings! :) I can feel the hydrologic pressure building just writing this :) She did at one time mention my birthday, which more then a month away, but is better then the 2 and one half months I have to go for 90 days. What is making this worse is the fact that my last release was several weeks before I went back into lockup.
    A few days ago, I spoke of the 90 days, and mentioned that many keyholders will extend the lock up time by at least a week or two if the lockee pesters too much
    Now my secret hope is that she does just that. If she does then she will have accepted the role.
    She still has not read the Keyholder book or what I had printed out.

It is most definitely a journey into the unknown..

js

17. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    The bandaid did not work out - the O-ring slipped off. So I left it off for the night which gave enough time for the bruising to go down. This morning, I washed up , inspected and put the O-ring back on. This is the snug one that is thick, and it has been ok all day today. It seems light at night is when the turtleing really happens, which is ironic as it is the early morning when I wake up with the cage ripping off my balls :) Using the largest ring and the second smallest spacer seems to work. I can not get my testicles out and things are pretty much comfortable (as much as they can be). If this prevents pull out, then I am set for a while (I hope at least!!).

I am going to take a try at some fiction - I am inspired by Dollyanne. It wont match in quality, but I am inspired.

js

18. stmhf

stmhf Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    OK, just to be clear, being comfortable in your CB-6000 is not really any concern for your mistress. Her concern is that you're secure. Another mistress once said that men typically overestimate the size of their toy, and think they need the larger rings. There is no reason the average (and let's be honest here) man can not where the second smallestring! I've found the second smallest spacer provides enough comfort. Do this and you won't be slipping out. Is it transparent to the wearer? NO! Nor should it be. There's no reason you should ever be slipping out.

19. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I do not agree with several of your statements. Comfort is important - discomfort is the way you body reports something is wrong. To much means something is pinched or not healthy, and discomfort is distracting- I need to perform at my job to bring home a paycheck.
    Now short term discomfort is not what I am talking about - the first two weeks of wearing a cb-6k was uncomfortable, but your body gets used to it. I am talking about ongoing discomfort that has you adjusting constantly all day.

I found that I can not slip my testicles out with the largest ring and second smallest spacer. While limp, no matter what the ring size, I can pull out. Why have discomfort from a too small ring if it does not perform a function? With what I have on now, with the mod I made, I can not pull out undetected, and other then the 5AM or so wakeup call, I am comfortable. Sounds like a winning plan to me.

If I go down a ring size, things get blue - that is not a long term plan. I have also tried tighter rings, blue or not, just to see and I can stilll work myself out.

So - adding a o-ring on a string seems to satisfy my criteria - security and comfort.

Your mileage may vary and your needs are different then mine.

js

20. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    your milage may vary . . . <LOL>

js i agree with you about comfort as in my own teething stage i stupidly ignored chaffing pain until rubbed raw by the "A" ring. i now sport some scares from that mistake. by finally finding the smallest but most comfortable ring and using only the small POI as a spacer i discovered ball popping was eliminated for me. i can still pull out when flaccid but OUCH and even then the balls remain trapped so why attempt it. trust is a major factor in remaining locked with the cbxxxx series for a Dominate.

please keep experimenting and best of luck. :evilgrin0010:

21. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I most definitely can not pull out my balls, so the ring size and spacer criteria seems good. I did try a smaller ring size and the early morning pain was too great.

Even with the smaller ring, I could pull out when flaccid. I went up a KSD size (used the medium instead of the small) and found it was leaving bruises (and it was not comfortable to wear). I know from experience that the bruises will lead to sores, and with recent personal experience of a family member with MRSA, broken skin is not acceptable.

So far the rope and O-ring trick seems to work. I can not pullout without detection, and the comfort is pretty good. I do wake up in the morning erect and uncomfortable, but once I hit the bathroom, all goes down and I am ok. I did find thinking about porn to be uncomfortable if I do it for too long (which is a good thing I think). Not to mention that I am fueling a fire that can not burn at this moment.

My Wife has hidden the key once again, and said it will now be a while before I am out. I find that I am small enough, and the cleaning applicators I use keep me clean enough that I do not need a weekly unlocking for cleaning (I do shower daily).

When I suggested an earlier release then April, she snickered and said "I don't think so".

I know it hit me the other day when I was out and talking to a group of woman that I was locked up and under my Wife's control. It was not erotic, more of a understanding that I was not in control. So 3 weeks of lock up, one month of no orgasm, high physical tension (I really really really really want to cum) and my mind is finally starting to wrap around the lack of my control. It is different then the erotic 'the Dom is in charge' expectation/fantasy.
    For those with kids, it is the difference between 'we will be changing diapers regularly' and the realization that you feel when you are up at 2AM doing exactly that every night. It is the difference in a expected or imagined situation, and the realization of that situation.

Clear as mud I suspect :) Unless you have experienced it.

I suspect that Mistress Angela is correct, that three months may be the time needed to really get the message internalized that control has been transferred, assuming the KH pushes the point home now and then.

Oh well, off to the shower. Happy weekend all!

js

22. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well, I had a scary incident yesterday - the O-ring almost slipped off in the shower. It was partially off, but I managed to slip it back on. I may need to see about putting on a smaller one. I am due to be unlocked this weekend as the activities make it impractical to wear.
    I may ask to try to remain in with a plastic lock for 'just in case' so as to see if I can manage with it on.

Last night, my Wife was up to some play so I got to please Her :) This is better then the night before where She had said yes, but then the kids were up to late.

At one point, She patted my groin which caused some pain. I told her to be careful. She said "but it is protected" - I explained that the balls are held out and can not move. I forgot how the conversation exactly went, but I said "your property is locked up safe and sound" and She said "well then, since it is mine, I can pat it as hard as I want to, can't I?" LOL - the amazing thing is that I felt a surge of desire when she said that.

Looking at other blogs and borrowing from their ideas, I think I need to make a list of what I am supposed to be doing. I like the points idea (+1 point for bringing her coffee in the morning while she is in bed, -2 for not doing so) and so on. Penalty points may be 2x the points I would have earned.

Coffee in bed in the morning +1
    Offer services at night +1
    Warm up car on cold days +1
    Kitchen sink clean +1
    Dinner made +1
    Healthy dinner made +2
    Dinner take out 0.
    Grocery shopping +1
    Running out of food/staples/supplies -2
    Offer tea at night 0
    Not offering tea at night -1
    being taken up on tea, +1

Dessert prepared/available and offered at night +1
    Master bath cleaned weekly +2 -1 for each day past 7.
    Laundry done ... and so on.

My object is to earn enough points for a monthly release, and to demonstrate exactly what I am doing.
    I am also trying to set the understanding that I am just Eligible for release, not that I actually have to be provided any release. She gets to decide that, period.

As to my ninety days, She said She is planning on having fun on my birthday, which is in less then a month. So we are not going to hit ninety days, though a great B'day present would be for her to tell me that She was going to make me wait even longer ... One can dream.

I asked Her if She had read anymore of what I had printed out - She said no. I reminded Her that She would understand me better if She did and that it would be easier on both of us.

I may work into this backwards with points as described above.

The journey continues.

js

23. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oooohhhh, I might be pinching ideas from that list!

We have decided to keep our positive and negative points seperate (we think!) and the negatives will add up to a "cum eating ball" or something for our marble jar.

Making the points list is the hardest part of all! pet and I bought tiny notebooks today so we can jot ideas down.

24. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I would be honored :)

I will flesh that list out more when I can. Laundry and other specific house cleanings need to be added, as well as 'special points' for projects like running electric to Her whirlpool bathtub and other tasks She 'assigns' (aka She mentions She would like and I do it).

I really want this to be fun for Her also!

js

25. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I like the idea of your list. It's a good list you've put together, well thought out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice