So I introduced her to CM...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sipriotes, Oct 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    After years of lurking myself, I finally joined officially. Shortly thereafter I introduced my wife, who is my Mistress, to the site. All I can say is "be careful what you wish for"!

We'd been playing around with kink, bondage, chastity, and elements of FLR and D/s for quite some time. During that time I've shared some of the things I've learned here with her. But it's different now that she can see and read everything first hand.

Yesterday she mentioned to me several discoveries that she's had since being on here, and that these will influence our path forward with chastity and denial.

One is the power of orgasm denial to focus a man's attention on female pleasure only. She has noticed it with me when I've been denied or locked before, but now she knows it's not an isolated incident. She is now fully committed to harnessing that power for herself.

The second, and more scary for me, is that it is not necessary to ever grant an orgasm for that power to hold. She saw some postings mentioning that granting any release only serves as a distraction. Since my orgasm isn't necessary for her pleasure or satisfaction, there is no reason to allow me to have them on a regular basis. Plus, she says, I have had quite enough orgasms for one lifetime by my own hand :D

So, Mistress has decided that starting now, I will exist in a permanent state of denial. There will be no "scheduled releases" or "rewards" for me to count on. Any future orgasms will be granted at her whim only. She has set a date of December 31, not for release, but for re-evaluation to confirm she is still getting the results she wants.

We will also begin ramping up to 24/7 locking. The goal is to be able to wear one of my existing devices 24/7 by December 1.

Mistress isn't entirely cruel, though. She agreed that if I can remain denied and locked until the new year, then I can invest in a custom device for permanent/long term wear.

I now understand why so many have described it as "standing on the edge looking down". It's exciting and scary to think about what's coming next.

Rectrix, fkfk, locked_top and 15 others like this.
  2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Good for you and your Mistress wife. I do think we "cherry pick" certain things to share with our KH's that might be inline with our kink.
    Once your wife reads the many different things in our chastity world, WLM, etc. I think things are going to change for you (for the better of course).

Love her comment about you staying locked and denied till the new year and you'll get a new custom belt to wear long term. LOL I love that. Your wife/Mistress sounds like fun. Enjoy your new lifestyle.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Wow, the power of information. I'd like to say congratulations on her progress, but i'm not sure you're the one who should receive it, She seems to be the one who is now going to benefit most from your full time commitment to chastity. Perhaps that is how it should be, but you'll have to adjust now. Good luck and enjoy.

Sipriotes likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Congratulations on your progression! Enjoy it!

Sipriotes likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Congrats!

I remember when I first started and I had big plans. During the week we would have long teasing sessions as needed, and she would tell me when I was going to be released and cum. I would then take a break for a week or two and start again.

Let’s just say it certainly didn’t go that way. Almost immediately she noticed that if we have a schedule or a release date, she wasn’t my key holder, the calendar was, so schedules were out. The long teasing sessions were so much about me and not her, that those were gone after a year. Then very soon after, my orgasms were basically an after thought and given as a gift and by no means obligated or necessary.

Good luck, hope you enjoy what you asked for, I know my wife wouldn’t go back.

cshorts, Rectrix, Alceste and 5 others like this.
  6. Jeanette_Phillips

Jeanette_Phillips Long term member

Retired
    Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    That’s sound so exciting and progressive. Enjoy every minute and keep us informed.

MissyB and Sipriotes like this.
  7. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Congrats to you and your Mistress on your progress.

I recently found myself at a similar precipice. I was so stressed out by my revelation that my resting heart rate skyrocketed from <60 to like 90-100 for 3 days. I was all twisted up inside. Standing on the edge looking down indeed.

I don't know how it is for you, but my mind likes to play the tape forward which gives me a lot of anxiety. Like I was calculating how many orgasms i'd have for the rest of my life if my wife did was she said she would. It stressed me out. I find it best to just focus on the here and now. I'm not going to get an orgasm today and that's OK and manageable. Of course we're also at a stage where I'm pretty sure one is coming soon enough. So maybe this is all just easy for me to say.

BR_Saiph and Sipriotes like this.
  8. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    So true.
    The calendar sets the expectation and the countdown begins whether you know it or not.

A bit of certain uncertainty, with a hint of randomness - it's what we crave.

9. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    The only way to go. Congrats!

Sipriotes likes this.
  10. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    We have never used the calendar to schedule release, other than this month knowing he is locked for locktober. Leaving the decision up to the whim of the keyholder is far more effective at harnessing the sexual energy of our men and directing it to what is pleasing to us. If a man knows when release is scheduled he is far more likely to disconnect from our desires. If a man knows there is always hope his willingness to do anything and everything for us increase dramatically. Enjoy

RexVa, sapper814, Rectrix and 9 others like this.
  11. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think that's going to be the key to all this. My orgasms are about ME, not HER. We rarely had PIV sex and she never gave me oral, so 99% of the orgasms I've had barely involved her, if at all. It was incredibly selfish of me and it would be more selfish still if that's what I focused on while denied.

This isn't to say that I am being a totally selfless chastity martyr here, lol. Giving up my orgasms will free us up to explore the many other aspects of our sexuality that we can enjoy together, all of which are immensely better than a quick wank. In my view it's giving up a little bit to gain a lot.

Rectrix and maid julie like this.
  12. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I think it is nice my wife has an account here and if she likes what she sees that's great. Honestly, if she picks up something from here that she really likes that she might have never thought of trying... I'd give it a thumbs up.

13. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    My keyholder and I just count up. No scheduled release date.

14. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I get your panic and I also look at it as one day at a time. To look too far forward (beyond moments of fun talk with @MrsBR_Saiph ) is to feel my mind snapping at the impossibility of it all.
    There's no way a man can go 'that' long, right?! Yeah right, queue evil laughter...

LockedPom likes this.
  15. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My wife has always taken the viewpoint that she decides when I get to come. It's always her whim. It's been quite a ride because of that.

Looks like you're about to start it. Good luck!!

LockedPom likes this.
  16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Is your wife going to join. It would be interesting to hear her perspective

17. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    I don't live with my Mistress, but chastity came up in talks along time ago. Once it did Mistress never let the topic go. I like so many thought i would earn the chance to cum. No such luck, the is a gift offered far and few between and when it is she is there watching that i re lock immediately after. It has now been 2 yrs since the last time i was given permission to cum

meuk85 likes this.
  18. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Same with me, Before I introduced her to this site She was doing all these stuffs as per my perspective but after joining the site She has became more dominant and independent. Now she also discusses here new stuffs/ideas and sometimes on keyholders forum where I can not even comment on her posts.

Guest 0387 and Sipriotes like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice