Simple Long Term Survey

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by cagemeplease, Sep 24, 2014.

1. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Ok, first I hope this is in the correct forum. My question is very simple--In length of time only, what do you consider to be long term chastity?
    Thanks, Les

2. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Minimum 30 days.

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Good question!!!!!

I would say it depends entirely on your own beliefs!

I read somewhere think of what your own limits may be, then double it!!!

With the absolute kindest regards

J.

MissCharlotte and guest 2942 like this.
  4. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    I think that if you are young and horny then long term may be 1 month.
    For me I reckon 6 Months or more is long term.

5. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    I have never got to a year.. once 320 locked with no orgasms..and last year 321 locked with about a half dozen orgasms most while locked..
    For me reaching one year locked without benifit of orgasm would be a longish term...
    Because I have been experiencing varying degrees of the chastity life for 14 years ....
    .....permanent would be long term

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    One month is our target but I have only made it to three weeks. That seems to be my breaking point where chastity stops being fun. I am hoping that over time, we can push that limit little by little just like we did with BDSM.

7. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I would have to say 30 days also, since I have to make that amount of time locked up.

8. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Yes, depends on your level of experience. For beginners, an hour can seem an eternity. I'm teaching my sub so 2-3 weeks is long for him but I hope to get him to last at least a month soon.

9. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    In my mind, anything over 30 days is "long term."

10. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I am now told I have to wait until Thanksgiving because my wife does not want me bitchy for our anniversary at the end of this month. She is even hinting at waiting until xmas if I handle the two months well. So I guess two months I long term to me. :). Oddly enough, I am handling chastity much better than I used to. Practiced makes perfect.

11. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Anything over 1 month, almost made 6 months recently!

12. chris82

chris82 Guest

I have found myself and by talking with other members that the first 3 months are the hardest, so anything after 3 months I would regard as " the start of long term chastity ".

HZX likes this.
  13. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    chris82 I totally agree. Long-term chastity begins about after 3 months.

chris82 likes this.
  14. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    I think a month is long term. It certainly was hard work to extend beyond that. Now that my device is more comfortable (or I guess my body has just got used to it) we're enjoying pushing my boundaries a bit. I'm working towards the 90 day challenge.

15. permanentslave

Local Time:
    i'd say that "long term" starts after 6 months. Tomorrow will be 27 months for this slave.

16. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    I will consider long term chastity will be locked away for life and not allowed to have an orgrasm.

RubbaUrinal likes this.
  17. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Since I started this thread, I guess I should give my own thought. I've read it maybe twenty different places, if he is really sincere then a year is an excellent place to start for a first lock up. I may simply be a glutton and a bit extreme, but I honestly think 2 years is a minimum for long term. Especially if he is informed up front of that. He can't just 'put it aside' for a while. Even a year can be looked forward to. Two years? That's a bit more of a pill to swallow all at once. But, if he's willing to accept that, then taking him to the next step when the two years is over, I would think would feel only natural for him. Thoughts?

RubbaUrinal likes this.
  18. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    For the first time, without any release ??? .... For most people, it's impossible.

Perhaps wearing chastity device whole year, and have an orgasm twice a day - it really just half day term.
    IMO short-term and long-term, it's not just a calendar, between the dates of release.
    It's different dynamics and feelings.
    Eg.
    This thread has been written about "switching" after three months

19. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Even before my lovely wife lost her sexual desire we always knew we needed long term, or nothing. It took us 10 years to find the right device for me. We tried so many devices along the way and after the 5th or 6th one each time one failed we almost settled on nothing. None of the other cages or belts made it past 7 days. When we did finally find the right one there was no question in her mind, she wanted permanent. And now she had even more resolve, she has zero desire and now won't even miss it. So, that's what she offered, if we were going to pursue this then it would be permanent from day one. And it's now been over 4 months. No release, no teasing, no milking and no discussion of it. So it is very possible, you both simply must desire it and he must derive his pleasure from her happiness & contentment. It works for us.

RubbaUrinal, permanentslave and HZX like this.
  20. permanentslave

Local Time:
    That is wonderful cagemeplease. this slave also experimented with several devices and was bounced from Mistress to Mistress for also about 10 years before settling on the present Mature Metal device which this slave's present Mistress / Owner Mistress Sonia, has of today 27 months, Commended purchased. Prior to this slave's present relationship it also accepted and believed that 1 year was considered to be long term and was permitted a ruined release at approximately that time. However, Mistress Sonia has a totally different definition for long term similar to your own.

On the 1 year anniversary of Mistress Sonia's Ownership, Mistress gave Her slave an ultimatum. Be unlocked and satisfy its selfish sexual desires and end O/our relationship immediately or remain locked indefinitely and remain forever in the service of the exquisitely beautiful Mistress Sonia be called simple Mistress Sonia's slave. After much discussion it chose the latter choice and hasn't been happier because Mistress Sonia is happy.

Congratulations cagemeplease.

21. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    I would say anything over 3 months is long term. However, 1 year is a big fantasy to me and many others, there are lots of stories about one year lock ups, i think i agree with you that 1 year is something to be looked forward to, 2 years would be the ultimate challenge.

22. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    I laugh at myself, when I think back. I made a contract with my wife, stating a release every week. Soon changed it to one in two weeks. From that point on I rapidly was stopped in my topping from bottom by her evolving commitment to a FLR-lifestyle , and soon I found myself accepting a full month, on her demand. She had found out that a release meant a drop in service and pampering, and a change in my temper. She disliked that of course, and now realized what powers I had surrender to her.
    And what happened ? Well, I found out that the denial was oh so sweet, and my love for her, my affection and my complete surrender elevated from being a game we played again af again, to become a lifestyle.

I also soon realized that everything beyond 20 days or so, was getting easier to cope with by the minute... So when she demanded three month I was thrilled. When She soon hinted me about her desires for permanent I had no objections. Soon I found myself in it, and I can tell you it feels oh so right. I am more or less horny all the time, and just watching her moves, inhale her scents from her neck, watch her behind moving in her trouser, or a dress makes me crazy...

I might have to add to the picture that sex has blossomed - has become so much more a part of our life together then before. Before this lifestyle - we had sex all right , once a week or so, but in-between their was no tension, no fire, no flirting, no pampering , - not much altogether really. It has all changed. My wife loves penetration and i have been trained to endure without release. Also I get to serve her a lot. She has always liked me to go down on her, but she seems to be craving it by now! And with the girlfriend Ann, I feel spoiled, so no - i miss out on nothing here... Permanent means permanently horny and permanently serving and pampering. And I have become a much nicer person, she tells me. Others seemed to have noticed my pleasant awareness too, so, what can I say...

A month ago she took the device from me, and I thought I would panic, but again it turned out to be fuel for my submissiveness. She wanted to test my level of commitment... she told me.
    Instead I wear a cockring - thats it. Loose enough for 24/7 wearing, and tight enough for doing its job, when she craves penetration, or when she likes to tease me, and forces her fingernails into the head... Sweet......
    I' m pretty sure that she will not use the cage on me again, And I have come to terms with that. For special occasions maybe? we will see....
    A leash to my PA during play is more of her liking today...

I think it is only fair to say that longterm has changed my mindset completely , to something I would love to keep forever....

Bottom line here - longterm is a progression, not something you can define. You will not know what you can endure regarding longterm, before you actually get there. And Your own definition is the only definition that counts, and it will evolve unpredictably....

BlueEyes

23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Too many 'it depend' to anwer that.
    The brief answer would be any period of denial that is or was longer than you'd want is long term.

How long is too long?... Don't even go there

24. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    At least for 3 months or more
    Without release, even for cleaning / shaving
    My 4th month is going on

25. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    The longest I have gone without orgasm is 320 days while locked in a cbk 6000. . ..the device had a few breakage incidents, however over the 320 days, it was only off for a total of about twelve hours or so..(this was about 5 years ago)
    On our first date two years ago ( Oct 6 )
    I had locked on the cbk..
    We talked for hours over dinner following a movie..Miss K asked all sorts of questions re chastity ..
    And i have been wearing a device ever since
    ( except when the cbk finally became unusable). We ordered the jailbird MM..
    This new device has been on now for 269 days.. (removed for four thorough cleanings)..
    In this time she has induced orgasm with a magic wand a few times while leaving me locked. .it seems to have the effect more like a ruined orgasm..
    with little or no drop in
    hornyness. .:)
    I'm a lucky locked up guy!
    she shows no signs of wanting me unlocked and I'm glad for that.
    win win!

chasteme likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice