I LOVE my Choice!

Long term member, Male, 53, from Western Australia

Holidays!!! Thank GOD!!!! Dec 21, 2014

1. I LOVE my Choice!
      I LOVE my Choice!
      Holidays!!! Thank GOD!!!!
    2. maid_carrie
      maid_carrie
      Great chatting earlier - particularly liked your excellent opening line LOL
      Catch you later :)
    3. thundar
      thundar
      Hey J. Hope all is well. Damn man it's hard catching up with you cause you live on the other side of the world. With the kindest ya da ya da..... Stay well......T
    4. I LOVE my Choice!
    5. freakbeat
      freakbeat
      I'm on Holiday at the moment. I'll let you know when I'm home.
    6. I LOVE my Choice!
      I LOVE my Choice!
      Thanks @BlueEyes !!! Guess who gave me the idea...??!!!! ;-)
    7. BlueEyes
      BlueEyes
      I love your Avatar:-)
      I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
    8. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Hi sorry missed your chat but thanks its all good fun xx wendy
    9. thundar
      thundar
      By the way, queenofsissy is cute! Keep the message if KH doesn't object
    10. thundar
      thundar
      PART3 The lower bead on the apy barbell rests on the ring in the PA. The ampallang is placed such that it crosses thru behind the apy bar (closer to my body). There is the secret info. There is a 420 character max on a message so had to break this up. Can you believe that shit? (lol) Keep in touch .....T
    11. thundar
      thundar
      PART2. Hold the bar with non-scratching pliers and screw on the larger bead on top of cock head. This gives you a half apy with the lower PA hole available for ring etc. I use a slightly smaller bead inside so as to cause less clutter in an otherwise congested glans plus it is more comfortable for me. I can wear an 8 ga barbell thru the apy and still put in a 2 ga ring in the lower hole
    12. thundar
      thundar
      PART1.Ok. Got some time here. An apadravya is basically a PA out the bottom and a reverse PA which goes out the top as we all know cause once you get a PA and pierce from under to up......boom 2 PA's or 1 apadravya. If you get a short barbell with a small and a larger bead then you thread the barbell up thru the bottom PA and out the top hole with the smaller bead inside your urethra.
    13. thundar
      thundar
      Sorry I couldn't properly acknowledge your kind words in chat yesterday. Was at a point in my commute where texting would not be a good idea. So, thank you for the LOVE of my pictures. If you want to kick up your cage experience I would suggest trying a PA. Look forward to exchanging ideas in the future....T
      1. I LOVE my Choice!
        I LOVE my Choice!
        Hey Thundar! I have a PA that I have just stretched to 2ga! LOVE it!!!!! What really intrigued me about your pics is that you appeared to have an Apadravya piercing that did not go all the way through.....?
        Jan 11, 2014
      2. I LOVE my Choice!
        I LOVE my Choice!
        I have read that you can keep a PA and have an Apadravya at the same time IF the latter was anchored inside the urethra instead of through the PA hole......? May I therefore please ask my good Thundar if you indeed have experience of that sir....? With my absolute kindest regards. J
        Jan 11, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 5, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Western Australia
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlocked PA; Chinese Metal Device A080 (Modified); Lori's 8C
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice