Should wife tell her friends?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Parley, Apr 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    This one might fall under the category " be careful what you wish for":

I find the thought of my wife telling someone about my chastity device to be intriguing.
    Is it a bad idea? Who to tell?

Tell Her Sister -
    A fantasy of mine. Pretty sure she would think it was cool and want to see the device. Showing her would be great fun. But even pledged to secrecy, she might tell her husband (wine loosens her lips sometimes).
    I'm not interested in him knowing.

A Girlfriend- KH has some gals she has coffee with. a couple are single (widowed) with no hubby to tell.
    but they travel in the same business circles. So, unwanted sharing of the information is a possibility.

An Old Family Friend- There is a couple we have known for years ,and I think they used to be swingers (we did not swing with them). Regardless, their FB posts often have sexual content, so guessing they would be safe to tell. They would likely be discreet.

An other Old Family Friend- She is VERY uninhibited and makes sexually charged wisecracks all the time. She flirts with me and makes "suggestions" sometimes. Not sure she was serious though. She is a widow so no hubby to tell.

or

Complete strangers / newly found out-of-town friends (maybe while on vacation).

After writing this down, I think I know the answer. But would welcome some suggestions, cautionary advice etc. Feel free to share your experiences.

Thanks

slave robi likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    The trouble when people think about ideas like this is that they work it out in their heads as a typical fantasy. In particular, they assume it will all go well. The other person will be intrigued or turned on or will at the very least be chilled about the whole thing.

It isn't always going to be like that. Some people are going to freak out about a. why you would do that and b. why you would tell them you do that.

You don't know which way people will go. So the best advice is don't do it.

Unlucky and PouchPantyLover like this.
  3. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Women are going to talk about things if they find them interesting. You aren’t going to get to control whether they do or not or what precisely they share. My wife’s told no one about “chastity” per se, but she’s given a general picture to a whole lot of other people, including cuckolding details and that I like fem Domme and that we visit female Dommes. Sometimes it’s resulted in some good fun. Sometimes it’s anxiety provoking. I’ve never gotten to pick what she shares or what results.

I can tell you I am most comfortable with female friends we only occasionally see, and who are weird like us, and least comfortable with people we see on daily basis, because it is awfully hard to contain gossip, even when no one has bad intentions.

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Having our secret shared with some of my wife’s friends over the years so far hasn’t caused any major issues in our life away from Chastity. The people that do know have all been selected by her, well except for a couple accidents.

I think it’s very important how you react to someone knowing. If your comfortable about it and act like it’s a normal way of life the reactions you receive will be a lot more positive. This is a very touching issue when others are involved don’t rush into it and be cautious. Good Luck.

5. AshleyWilsonBlack

Local Time:
    I think acting on fantasies like this can easily cross a line regarding consent. You have a sexual fantasy that involves other people and you want to act on that fantasy without getting their permission.
    They might be cool with it, they might think its super sexy and all your fantasies will be fulfilled. On the other hand, they might be really offended and hurt that you (or your wife) is using them to fulfill your sexual desires.

I say don't do it until they consent to being involved in your sexual gratification.

6. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:

Thanks

7. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:

Thanks

8. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:

Thanks

9. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:

Thanks

10. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    I would say it should be your wife's choice. I have told my wife that I have no problem sharing this information with who she sees fit barring a few such as my mom. She has no real interest in sharing this info. Then again she and her friends don't talk much about their relationships in a sexual way. I've been an observer at many a book (aka wine) club meeting. They tend to talk about their relationships in terms of either emotional or supportive ways. Such as my husband is under a lot of stress at work and he's been real distant because of it". Or "I wish my husband would be more involved in our daughters activities".

Not sure if you are in an FLR as well as chastity or serve your wife in anyway. This they do talk about. My wife brags about how I serve her breakfast in bed. At first most of her friends didn't believe her and teased her about it. One weekend a group of her friends were sending her teasing text messages about not joining them for a morning hike because she was having fake breakfast in bed. She sent them a photo of her platter with eggs benedict, hasbrowns, smoothie and a cup of coffee. I got some odd looks from the other wives after that.

11. Angels Bitch

Angels Bitch Property of Keyholder Angel

Tennessee
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    I thanks it's a great idea lol. Help the to try male chastity too.

12. ChihiroShibari

ChihiroShibari Active member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    My ex use to have open conversations about my chastity device with her closest friends... at first it was so embrassing but in time nobody seemed to care anymore... In present time in my relationship its just our own secret and she wouldnt dare to tell anyone. Some things are better to keep themselfs is what i think.

13. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    We both enjoy talking to people about our relationship, but we always make sure that they will be comfortable with the answers to their questions.

14. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    My wife shared with her best friend who was going through divorce. She was visiting and observed that had never seen me so attentive and loving to my wife. That’s when my wife told her about our chastity. So far no bad consequences. Though my wife’s friend looked at me and grinned for a few days

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s all down to your individual relationship, and lifestyle I feel, if you have a lot of friends into kink, if they are, then it could be a great idea! But if your friends are very vanilla, then it could alienate you from your social circle, and your friends. You really need to completely evaluate your situation before you decide to share such things. That said I am all for my madam telling people how we live our life ( full time FLR ) so in my opinion just be carful and thoughtful!

16. Guest 7991

Guest 7991 Member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    I find the thought of someone discovering about my chastity device to be even more intriguing. Having to wear the cb in public or in the presence of friends always with the risk that somebody makes me horny and I dream that somebody just confonts me with it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    I've left that decision, as well as all of the other decisions concerning our lifestyle, totally up to her. While I don't relish the idea of others knowing about my chastity and submission, I would never run or hide from it either. I've found comfort in knowing that she will only do what is right for me (us) and would never do anything to harm me physically or mentally...

ChihiroShibari likes this.
  18. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Should your wife tell someone about your private fetish?

If she wants to. If she doesn’t then no. It certainly shouldn’t be done because you want her to.

19. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    I told my younger sister, but it wasn't intentional. More spur of the moment (and alcohol induced).

She came over one evening (without her kids) to pick up a few things I had for her. She had some time so we went out on the deck to relax in the cool air of the evening and catch up on what was happening (I hadn’t seen her in a few weeks). I had PK bring us out a bottle of wine. Well the wine tasted really good and we were on our second bottle when I guess she finally got up enough nerve and asked why I always wear a luggage lock key on my necklace. So I told her. She thought I was kidding. I called PK out to the deck and told him to drop his shorts (I allow him to cover whenever someone who isn't aware of our lifestyle visits). PK gave me that look like are you serious when I told him don't make me tell you twice. Slowly he lowered his shorts. My sister’s face just froze with her mouth wide open. That had to be the longest I have ever seen her be that quiet. After she looked the device over and I dismissed PK from the deck, then came a million questions. Later I told PK well at least you don't have to put clothes on now when she visits. He didn't see the humor in that. I have to tell you that the thrill and rush that went through me at the time of reveal was tremendous. That's when I decided that he was going to the nude beaches uncovered from now on too.

I remember the event so vividly. My heart was pounding and a hot flash ran through me. The funny thing was how hard I laughed when she called it a luggage lock key and she got that puzzled look on her face. Then my reply after I composed myself....”I'll show you”. I do realize that showing him off is more of a thrill and gratification factor for me, but I also know it’s fulfilling a deep down desire for him too. I am the Keyholder.

As a side bar. It isn’t like I haven’t shared other intimate details with my sister before. She is aware that we only frequent clothing optional or nude beaches and we partake in swinging lifestyle activities. She even knows about our winter vacations to an adult’s only resort in Mexico. All of which she has kept to herself. So my trust in her is unwavering. Besides, I have a few tidbits of her naughty adventures she wouldn’t want to be general knowledge either. :)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifes friends know about chastity

2. wife shows off ky chastity

3. wife told girlfriends about chastity

4. flr wife chastity telling girlfriends,
  5. telling friends about his chastit cage
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice